One Shot feat. Alyden&Jhobea

By AlexAgreda08

Short stories of Alyden and JhoBea. Open for suggestion, opinions and relevant questions. Just comment below... More

Lunch time
My Rival
Shooting star
Birthday Greeting
Flashbacks
Deal 1.0
Deal 2.0
Deal 3.0
Queens
Phenoms
A Disaster 1.0
A Disaster 2.0
Taboo 1.0
Taboo 2.0
Taboo 3.0
Taboo 4.0
Taboo 5.0
HeartStrong
Taboo 6.0
3-PEAT CHAMPIONS
Taboo: After Story
One Night 1.0
One Night 2.0
One Night 3.0
One Night 4.0
One Night 5.0
Toothbrush
MLV: Special Chap 1.0
MLV: Special Chap 2.0
MLV: Special Chap 3.0
MLV: Special Chap 4.0
MLV: Special Chap 5.0
Again
Something
Say You Won't Let Go
Shape of You
Fate 1.0
Fate 2.0
Fate 3.0
09/06/17
09/10/17
09/13/17

Fate 4.0

5K 79 2
By AlexAgreda08

"Girls! I'd like you to meet my bestfriend from hs, Dennise Lazaro!" Ella introduced her friend.

Ella invited her group of friends to meet Dennise in a bar they usually hang out. Dennise would be staying in the Philippines for good thats why Ella wanted her to be comfortable in her own group of friends.

"Hi Dennise!" The other ladies greeted.

They all sat down and talked with the latter as if she was just an old acquaintance. They welcomed her warmly as they laugh from each others jokes and funny stories.

"Wow Den, you worked in Paris for 3 years?! Thats amazing!" Bea Tan exclaimed in excitement.

Amy inserted. "Didnt Aly just came from Paris last month?"

"Oo nga noh! Sayang at di kayo nagkakilala dun!" It was Ella's time to exclaim.

How I wish that was true. Dennise thought to herself as she sip on her drink. Her attention was caught by some commotion in the lower deck of the bar.

"Oooooh speaking of the devil." Bea said as she watched with the latter.

Alyssa Valdez entered the bar with all her glory. She wore a black spaghetti strap croptop paired with a high waisted denim jeans and black heels.

Dennise creased her forehead as she saw people crowd against Alyssa. Its either they're taking selfies with her or asking for autographs. Some boys and girls, even, flirt with her.

"Whats up with those people? She's here for leisure not--- meet and greets!" Dennise said her thoughts outloud.

Amy, Bea and Ella laugh hard as they clearly heard the latters ranting. "Hay nako Den, masanay ka na jan." Ella said while patting the latters shoulder.

"Thats true. She is considered the Queen of Volleyball here in the Philippines kaya sikat tlga yan si Ly." Amy added to what the latter meant.

Bea nodded. "Tsaka mabait kasi masyado yang si Alyssa kaya di niya matanggihan ang mga fans niya."

"Yup. Pati nadin admirers nito." Ella said which made other two smirk.

"Admirers?" Dennise asked her brow raising.

"Hi guys! Sorry nalate ako!" Alyssa said as she entered the VIP room of the bar.

"Hi Ly!" The three greeted and kissed her cheek.

Alyssa quickly scanned the whole room and saw Dennise, a small smile crept in her lips. The doctor from Paris is wearing a tight royal blue short dress that rests on her upper thigh paired with silver pumps.

"Hey Den." Alyssa greeted the latter.

Dennise nodded her way. "Hi." She coldly replied.

Alyssa giggled a little to shake off the awkwardness. "So what were you guys talking about? Mukhang masaya kayo kanina eh."

"Oh that." Amy giggled. "We were just talking about you and your little adventures." She wiggled her brows.

Alyssa raised her brow and again, giggled. "Adventures? Yung mga gala ko?"

Dennise rolled her eyes while Ella hit Alyssa on her shoulders. "Sira! Yung mga chicks mo!"

Alyssa's eyes grew and her stare automatically went to Dennise's direction. She laugh dryly to recover and defend herself. "Mga sira! Wala nmang ganun ah. Mga palabiro tlga kayo."

"Ikaw ang joker Ly!" Bea inserted. "Remember the girl who cant keep her hands to herself? What's her name again?"

"It was B something eh." Amy scratched her chin. "Ah! Bang!" She laugh. "Dba it was at this bar Ly where you met her pa?"

Alyssa groaned in annoyance while Ella, Bea and Amy laughed at her. Dennise, on the other hand, just kept drinking from one shot to another to drown their voices out.

"Uy meron pa! Si Lau!" Ella added and they all 'wooed'. "You know Den, the winner of Miss World Philippines!"

Dennise raised her brow and look at Alyssa dead cold in the eye. "A beauty queen?"

If looks could kill, Alyssa knew she wouldn't be resuscitated. She quickly stood up and changed the topic. "Anuna girls, wala tayo dito para pagchismisan ako noh. Lets party!!!" She took one shot and jumped to loose some nerves.

"Wohoooo!!!" The other three cheered and they tooks shots as well.

They were enjoying the night as much as Dennise did. She took shots after shots after shots because she was beyong pissed for feeling stupid things towards the latter.

"Let's dance!" Amy shouted and they all cheered.

Amy, Bea and Ella walked with wobly legs towards the stairs to go down the dancefloor. "Den lets goooo!" Ella shouted.

"Comiiiing!" Dennise shouted back before finishing another shot.

She abruptly stood up and thats when she realized how drunk she is. Her gaze is dizzy and she feels sick. She was about to fall back when Alyssa caught her shoulders. "Den are you okay?"

Dennise giggled. "I'm ecstatic!"

Alyssa shook her head. "You're drunk."

"Huh!" Dennise tried to stand and push the latter off her. "I am not!"

Dennise balanced herself and when she did, she look Alyssa in her eyes. "Now, I am gonna go and dance okay?" She slurred.

Alyssa sigh deeply. Her eyes showing concern. "Are you sure you can do this? Kaya mo pa ba Den?"

Dennise smirked. "Why do you care Ms. Chick Magnet?"

Alyssa was taken back by what the latter said. She just look down and felt  sad on what Dennise thinks of her.

--------------------

Music is playing loudly in the stereo of the dancefloor and everybody danced in every beat of it.

Alyssa sat still in a stool by the bar drinking her margaritta while watching over her friends, especially Dennise.

"Hi stranger." A girl whispered beside her.

Alyssa faced her right and smiled politely. "Hey." Then look back at the dancefloor.

The girl raised her brow but smiled otherwise. She faced the dancefloor too. "Are any of these people your friends?"

Alyssa nodded. "Yup." But didnt continue talking.

The girl find it odd that the latter seems not interested towards her. Then she noticed that the latter only set her eyes in one direction only. As she traced the path, she saw a girl in her blue dress while dancing with a random guy.

"Hmmm, girlfriend?" She smirked.

Alyssa laughed. "Soon."

The stranger giggled and stood up. "Okay then, have a great night!" She said and walked away.

Alyssa didnt bother looking at the latter. Her gaze if fixed towards the girl who just plainly expressed her hatred towards her.

She was sipping her drink when she saw Dennise push the guy she was dancing with off of her. She saw them bickering but the guy still pushed himself.

And that was Alyssa's cue. She walked and push herself in between dancing teenagers to reach Dennise. As she got closer, she heard the latter shout. "Bastos ka pala eh!"

"Dennise, what's wrong?" Alyssa interjected.

"Ly!" Dennise smiled and quickly ran beside the latter. "Binabastos niya ako eh!" She pointed towards the guy.

Alyssa sigh and held Dennise by her shoulder. "Were leaving." The latter nodded.

They were about to walk away when the other guy got a grip of Alyssa's arm. "Hoy wag ka nga makealam dito!!!"

Alyssa glared at the gum-faced guy. "Bitawan mo ako."

He smirked. "Ang tapang mo ah. Sabi ko--"

He stopped talking when Alyssa's fist hit his jaw and he immediately tumbled down the floor. His hands on his mouth, bleeding endlessly.

"Diba sabi ko bitawan mo ako." Alyssa threatened and on cue the some lights hit her face which made them recognize her.

"PUCHA LA SI ALYSSA VALDEZ PA NAKALABAN MO!!!" His other friend announced.

LA got to his feet and spit some blood out from his mouth before glaring back at Alyssa and Dennise. He then turned his back and walked away, his friends tailing behind him.

Both girls then heave a heavy sigh to calm themselves. Dennise saw Alyssa shaking her right hand to soothe the pain then guilt crept upon her.

She took the latters hand. "Masakit ba Alyssa?"

Stunned but Alyssa managed to smile. "A bit but its okay." She pulled back her hands. "Let's get out of here."

Dennise nodded as she was being guided by the taller girl out of the dancefloor. "Uhm, thank you." She whispered shyly.

Alyssa look down and saw some red tinges on the latters cheek. "No problem." She smiled victoriously.

--------------------

A/N

Congratulations Philippines! Two back to back crowns! Horaay!🎉🎉🎉 Let's all pray that Rachel Peters😍😍😍 would win the Miss Universe and of course, our very own Queen, Laura Victoria Lehmann to win Miss World.

So with Dens issue. She has already spoken and her friends did speak for her aswell. So as fans, lets just be her solid rock.

And with the Lady Eagles issue. Hay nako nlang tlga. HAHAHAHA! I want to say I am disappointed... but it is actually an understatement. I dont know what to do and what to expect for s80 but lets just hope and pray for better things to come.

I love the girls but I love the Lady Eagles with coach Tai better. I hope they fix those internal issues and may that girl/s wake up from the reality.

Sml guys! And see you soon! This is the season to be HEARTSTRONGER! Obf parin! 😘🤗🦅💙💪

*btw, thank you for my readers who continued reading Its Okay Its Love even if its not Alyden or JhoBea. Sending tight hugs to you guys!!!😚❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.3K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
8.8K 362 13
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
9.1K 283 18
AshMatt fanfic
811K 30.3K 54
Status: UNDER REVISION Tahimik. Payapa. Walang gulo. Ganiyan maituturing ang buhay ni Niana Jillian "Naji" Alcayde; bantering with her older brother...