My Bestfriend's Fiance Book 2

By jada_wada13

Carol Williams and Davon Welkins who were once business partners are people who became lovers. Carol William... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
A/N

Chapter Eight.

1.9K 57 3
By jada_wada13

Jasmine's POV--------

"All I remember was falling down the stairs. I couldn't remember what we were arguing about. " I told the doctor.

The doctor just recently told me that I just lost my baby , because of me falling.

"Did he push you?" He asked.

"I told you I don't remember!" I yelled. "I barely remember anything that happened."

"Okay calm down Ms.Penelope?" He said confused.

"It's Jasmine!" I corrected.

"I'm sorry , I must have the wrong patient , so you're Jasmine what? What's your last name?" He asked.

"Welkins." I smiled.

"Okay , I'll be back with your file Ms.Welkins."

"Mrs.Welkins , doctor." I said.
He nodded and left the room and in came Davon.

"Hey what did he say?" He asked rushing up to me.

"He told me I lost the baby." I said.

"Really? Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry" he tries to hug me.

"No. No. Don't touch me. It's not like you wanted the baby any damn way." I mugged him.

"Okay , I'm sorry Mrs.Welkins , I have no file of Jasmine Welkins here at this hospital. Im sorry-"

"Wait. Mrs.Welkins?" Davon said looking at me.
"You told the doctor your last name is Welkins?"

I bit my lip , "That's what I changed my name to."

"What the hell Jasmine?!" He was furious.

"I'm sorry. Doctor could you try Penelope Jones." I said, trying not to say it too loud.

My real name was Penelope Jones. I have a whole different life behind that name. I changed it when I decided to fake like I was moving out of my mom's house. She's still looking for me til this day.

"Penelope Jones? Is that really your name?" Davon asked.

"Yes Davon! That's my real name! Okay? Everything about me was a lie. I didn't graduate from Howard! I didn't actually get kicked out my mom's house, and I never knew how to draw , design none of that shit!" I confessed.

"So where did the designs come from?" He asked.

"I'd pay a friend of mine. She was really fancy with the designing shit."

He shook his head , "You are one crazy person Penelope or Jasmine or whoever you are! It's fucked up how you disguised yourself just to tear my family apart."

"I know. I'm sorry , but you're not the only family." I smirked.

"What the hell? Who else have you done it to?" He asked.

"A couple others from different company , in different cities , different areas." I said.

"I want you out of my house , out of my life, or your shit will be in the curve." He spat.

After being at the doctor's office and removing the baby out of me , I was sort of relieved. I got my clothes from Davon's house , it was bitter sweet.

"Here." I said giving him a card.
"What's this?" He asked helping me move my bags into my car.

"My friend's number. The one I got the designs from , she'll be a perfect fit in the company." I smiled.

He looked at me weird.

"Oh she's not like me. She's very smart and prettier." I joked.

"You're smart too." He said.

Before I opened my door , he grabbed my arm ,"Hey Penelope , I mean Jasmine. Even though you raised hell in here , I did enjoy your company sometimes."

"Sometimes?" I laughed.

He smiled , "Well all the time. So I guess this is goodbye?" He extended his hand.

I took it , "Goodbye."

And I was gone. . not for long.

-------------------------

Carol's POV

"So her real name is Penelope?" I asked Davon. He couldn't wait to tell me this. He was blowing my phone up the minute she left.

"Yes. When we were at the hospital, she told the doctor that her name was Jasmine Welkins and I was confused because I didn't know she changed her name."

"You know she's in love with you. Why wouldn't she change her name."

"That's besides the point Carol , I'm just glad she's gone. We need to move away from that house. Start a new life." He suggested.

"We? My mom didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No. Cathy didn't tell me anything. What's going on?"

"I already got my own space. I found a house down south , and all my things are going to be moved there by next week."

"South of where Carol?" He asked worried.

"I'm moving to Texas." I said.
I figured that if I move far away from all this drama , that I could eventually get away from it forever.

"So you're leaving me and Davis. Why would you do that?!" He asked.

"Oh , I'm taking him with me. He can't be around you anymore. I'm getting full custody."

"So you're just going to take my fucking son away from me like that? All his family and friends lives here in California , why would you take our child somewhere else where he don't know anyone?" He complained.

"That's the whole point of moving Davon! I don't want anyone to know who I am! I'm tired of being here cause all the drama happens here. I'm ready to leave this bullshit."

"Let me come with you." He spoke softly.

"No. You're apart of the drama too Davon!"

"I'm coming over to get my son , you're not taking him anywhere!" He yelled and hung up. 

I had to leave quick! He was not taking Davis from me, hell no!

"Davis wake up baby , wake up." I said shaking him and grabbing him some clothes.

"What mama is it time for school?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"No baby , not yet. Just wake up , we're going over James's house." I said packing everything I could into one suitcase.

"Mama. I'm tired can we go there later?" He asked whining.

"No we have to go there now, now Davis. Get up!"

---------------------

I knocked on his door so hard, like someone was chasing behind us. I turned my phone off and kept knocking until he came to the door.

"Hey Carol what's wrong?" He asked , letting us in.

"Can my son lay down somewhere , I woke him up. He's very tired" I asked panicking.

"Calm down sweetie. He can lay in the guest room,right down the hall." He said pointing.

I took Davis in the room.and closed the door , leaving it cracked a little.

"How'd you know where I lived?" He asked pouring some tea.

"I was the boss before you , I had everyone's address." I looked at him.

"Right. I knew that. " He smiled.
"But what's wrong? Why were you beating on my door like the police?!" He asked.

"Davon. He's after Davis. I told him I was moving to Texas and I was getting full custody and that we were never going to see him again."

"Carol don't do that to Davis you're only hurting him and yourself." He said.

I wiped my tear , "I just been through so much this year. You don't know the half James."

He came close and held me. "Tell me about it."

"Well Jasmine , is really someone named Penelope and I haven't told anyone this , not even my mom or Davon himself...but I found out that I was pregnant with his baby and when I saw him in that fucking office with Jasmine , I immediately knew that I didn't want to have none of his kids anymore."

"So you got an abortion?" He asked.

I paused for a moment , then shook my head yes. 

His grip on holding me got tighter as I cried. I haven't been held like this in so long , it made me feel wanted and needed. 

"Yes. Yes I did. I feel so stupid about it , but I refuse to raise another baby that came from Davon and that's it. " I said.

"I understand. You are too beautiful, intelligent, and successful to be going through half of the shit this man put you through. I'd kill him if he wasn't Davis's father." He said , stroking his hand through my hair.

The killing part made me giggle. I didn't care if Davon was alive or not , he was gonna stay out me and my son's life for as long as I live.

"Carol you should lay down. You're dozing off in my arms." He laughed , shaking me lightly.

"Okay , could you bring me a blanket or something. I'll lay here." I said.

He said , "I was hoping you'd lay with me."

I looked up at him and his arm was reached out.

I got up and followed him to his room ,which was right across from the guest room Davis was sleeping in.

"Come on , don't be scared." He said.

"I'm not. I just never been in another man's bed other than my husband." I giggled.

This was kind of exciting to me. I wasn't cheating , but I was in a way.
I climbed into his big king bed. James was a big guy as in muscular, so I see why he needed all this space.

"This bed is nice." I said laying down.

"Thanks. I was just reading this book before you raided my house." He joked.

I laughed too , "I'm sorry. I was just scared that he'd find me."

I watched him read like a little girl , he was so handsome.
"Are you done yet?" I asked. I still haven't went to sleep and it was three in the morning.

"Why you need some attention?" He asked smiling.
I nodded.

He sat his book down and told me to sit on his lap.

"Don't be shy. Why do you always blush or be nervous when you're around me?" He asked , holding my hands because I had them cover my face. He was just so adorable, I couldn't stare too long or I'd blush.

"You're just so handsome. Like seriously."

He laughed , "Thank you. You don't have to be shy." He held my chin up , looking into my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck then leaned in for a kiss.

As we were kissing , I could feel his little man, well big man from what I was feeling , getting harder and harder.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. You're kissing me so--"

"No , it's my fault. I shouldn't have kissed you." I said , blushing once again.

"No. It's my fault. I told you to get on my lap." He smiled.

"It is your fault though. You knew what was going to happen." I hit his chest.

"I know , but we don't have to if you're not ready. I know you went through a lot today. I just want to relieve your stress somehow." He said kissing my cheek , then my lips again.

Some head would be nice , but I didn't want to tell him that. He probably thinks I'm some type of hoe already and just trying to get in my pants because he knows my husband isn't acting right.

"Is there anything in particular that you need from me right now?" He asked softly , sounding so good.

I shrugged , "I don't know."

He smacked his lips,"I know there's something."

I just sat there until he lightly pulled my head to his ear and asked ,"You want me to eat you?"

My heart just stopped right there. I couldn't speak. I just wanted him to get right to it.

He kissed my neck and asked me again, "Do you want me to? All you gotta do is say yes."
His whispers sent chills down my spine. I loved when Davon used to whisper in my ear  , that was a huge turn on.

"Yes." I whispered.

He lifted me up and layed me on my back.  Slowly , he took my shorts off. I didn't have any panties on , so it was easy access.

"No panties huh?" He smirked, looking at me while rubbing my pussy.

I bit my lip and shook my head no.

He was rubbing on it and fingering it , until he finally put his mouth on it.

Everything was feeling so good.
He grabbed my titties while he was tongue fucking me. I tried to be so quiet because I knew my son was in the very next room , but I knew he was asleep.

I grinded my hips , making my pussy juice spread all over his face , while he was still licking. He licked my booty a couple times , which also felt great.

When we was done , he helped me put my clothes back on because my legs were shaking so bad. Next thing I knew , I was out like a light.
-------

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to an empty bed. James was probably at work around this time. I looked at the clock realizing that Davis would be extra late to school. It was ten o'clock and he had to be there at seven.

I rushed to the guest room , and Davis wasn't there. 

"Davis?!" I called around the house.

I started panicking , cause what mother doesn't panic when their child isn't where they were the last place their mother has seen them?

"Davis?!" I called out again , and no answer. 

I paced back and forth , then I heard the door open and it was only James , and not the both of them.

"Where is my son?!" I asked furiously.

"I took him to school. I saw you sleeping and I didn't want to wake you." He said , handing me a coffee.

I took a deep breathe, grabbed the coffee and sat down. "You could've at least let me know James. Don't do that without asking me if it's okay. "

"Yeah I'm sorry. I knew you were gonna get nervous about him being gone. I was just doing you a favor."

"Yeah thanks. I appreciate it." I said , drinking my coffee.

"Well I'll be off to work. I got hella meeting today. I wish you were still working there so we could tackle them together. " He winked , fixing his tie. He looked so damn good.

"Make yourself at home. Unless you have somewhere to go I can leave you my house keys." He said.

I was shocked , by everything he was telling me. He trusted me with his house?

"Uh all I have to do today is go file for full custody and talk to my lawyer."

He didn't say anything, just handed me a key.

I took it , but froze up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised. You trust me? With your house key?"

He nodded ,"I have a spare one."

"I mean. You trust me with your house?"

He smiled , "Yes Carol. You're trustworthy."

I smiled back. "Thank you."

"No problem beautiful. Call me if you need anything. You know I'll come running." He said.

I laughed "Whatever."

----------------------------------

DAVON'S POV--------

Carol wasn't answering the phone and I stopped by her mom's house the other day because I knew that's where she was staying , but she wasn't there.
I haven't seen or heard from Jasmine since the day she left , I guess she went to go ruin someone else's family.

When I got to work , I asked every one did they know where Carol is or have they heard from her and everyone was just as clueless as I was until I ran into Mr.Freckleman.

"Hey James , you got a second?" I asked running up to him.

He looked at his watch and said , "I have a meeting in ten minutes what's up?"

"I just wanted to know have you seen or heard from Carol? She has my son and she won't answer the phone." I said.

He shook his head , "No. I haven't."

I nodded and started walking away , but he called my name.

"You better do right by her or someone else will." He said then walked away.

And he wasn't lying. Carol was a fine woman , any man would want a piece of her and I needed to protect her from that shit. 

I love her.

------

After work I decided to get Davis from school , but it looks like I beat Carol to it.

"Hey dad!" Davis said waving out the car.

"Davis roll your window up , now." Carol said rushing to the driver's seat.

"Carol please can we just talk!" I yelled , making everybody look at me.

"Get away from my car or I will run your ass over!" She yelled.

"No. Get out the fucking car!"
She was irritating me to the fucking max.

She got out the car and slammed the door, "What?!" She yelled.

"Where the fuck have you been? I know you've seen my texts and calls. What the fuck has been going on with you?"

She rolled her eyes , "I told you we were getting away from your ass and that's what I meant!!"

"I told you Jasmine ass left! She out of the picture." I said.

"I don't care! That doesn't erase the fact that she's pregnant with your baby!"

"She was. She lost it!" I yelled back.

"Yeah and I killed mine !" She yelled.

"You did what? What the hell are you talking about?!" I looked into her eyes.

"I killed your baby." She tried to say but her voice cracked as she began to cry.

"My baby? He's back there. Carol what are you telling me?!"

"I was pregnant." She cried.

"Was?! What happened to my baby??" I asked .

She cried in my chest. "I had an abortion."

I clenched my teeth together because I was trying so hard no to cry or maybe even yell, or do both.
"Why would you kill our baby?!" I asked.

"B-because I saw you. I saw you with her." She cried harder.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear. I shed some tears. I was hurt and she made me feel that because I made her feel that too.

"I have to go. I'll let you take Davis this weekend , but I have to go." She said opening the door and getting inside.

I watched her drive off.
She killed my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.5K 3
Short Story. Complete. "No. I love you Giselle, but I won't do it. I won't choose. I can't choose between my best friend and my girlfriend. It's lik...
6.6K 187 31
They're looking for LOVE! They've found it in each other. This story tells the ups and downs of their relationships from their point of view. Read to...
202K 6.4K 21
Jessica Davis is a highly successful designer executive on the verge of a big promotion. She's sexy with a side of sass who goes out one night where...
490K 13.8K 49
Nova Banks is a 17 year old girl from the beautiful island of the Bahamas. She moved to Atlanta with her mom after they began to have financial probl...