because of you » a.i. [EDITIN...

By blaenavon

"Why do you hate me? I don't understand." "I hate everyone, you're not special." ____________________________... More

intro
1: today is a good day to die
2: hate is a strong word
3: i hate everyone
4: oops!
5: speechless
6: jump
7: silence
8: manhood
9: questions
10: friends
11: don't kiss me
13: ashton's smile is beautiful
14: a guitar person
15: stay
16: wherever you are
17: speechless again
18: feast
19: the only exception
20: tease
21: oh no
22: panic attack
23: heartbreak
24: not an emo
25: black
the end.
SEQUEL!

12: jake x byron

3.4K 145 15
By blaenavon

my songs know what you did in the dark by fall out boy

ashton was still holding my hand. we were walking through the woods. it was getting dark but i felt weirdly safe with him. i hated him. no, that was what i told myself. again and again until i believed every word.

no i didn't. sometimes i had crushes but i still told them i hated them. Jake, Byron. they all thought i hated them. maybe i still like jake. and byron. oh, god, i'm so stupid.

"come on," he smiled at me. i had no idea where we were going.

he pointed up and i looked to where his finger was aiming at.

it was pretty exciting. but i was still nervous for what was to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.7K 44
"you left me, cal. after everything you'd said, after every promise, you left me without even saying goodbye," my words knock the wind out of him. he...
413 1 69
Dear Luke, I have written this over and over again, trying to make it right. And I am not going to throw this version away this time. Your absence is...
518 54 12
WARNING! TRIGGERING! Contains: mature language/content, and self- harm "Let me be your Safety Pin." "You would be the only one holding me together, m...
16.8K 628 30
=+*^*^*+= Harmony Fernanda has missed her mother and will always miss her until the end of her days. She died in a horrible car crash, her dad not be...