The Lingerie Experiment

By SusieMC76

Evie decides to wear Lingerie to bed every night for a week...just to see the effect it might have on her rel... More

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
The Final Outcome

Sunday

4.3K 134 10
By SusieMC76

Sundays around our house were low key for the most part. Harry usually woke up first. He would make love to me slow and sweetly like he'd waited all week to touch me and was going to take his time. One of us would cook breakfast and then we'd go our separate ways for an hour or two. Harry usually went for a run while I either finished up some reading or went shopping with my sister and Angie. We'd come back together for dinner and end up on the couch watching something on Netflix.

But today was different. When Harry woke up, he kissed my cheek and went for his run early. I guess I could've been alarmed that he didn't roll over and slot himself between my legs like he usually did but after the week we'd had I knew it had nothing to do with the fact that he didn't want me.

Today was the final day for my experiment, so while he was gone I decided to get started on my article. Harry was gone for an hour and a half and in that entire span of time, I wrote three words.

Now that is what was alarming.

I didn't know what I wanted to write. What had been my goal here? Harry and I had an amazing relationship and great sex life before I'd started this. What had I learned?

I was knee deep in a panic when I heard the front door close. Harry was back. I closed my laptop and went to collapse on the bed. I heard Harry snicker when he walked in,

"Still in bed?"

"I'm a failure." I said into the pillow.

I felt the bed shift when Harry laid down next to me,

"A failure? A failure at what?"

I lifted my head out of the pillow, waiting while Harry pushed my hair out of my face before I opened my eyes,

"Life." I finally answered.

Harry laughed,

"Life? Bit dramatic, Love."

I shook my head, cuddling into the pillow,

"I've been graduated for months now and I still don't have a job. I'm still in my pajamas and it's almost noon."

Harry mimicked my position with the pillow,

"It's Sunday, Baby."

I flopped onto my back,

"So? You've run today and all I did was sit in front of my laptop."

Harry pushed himself onto his elbow, his other hand hooking over my hip as he pulled me towards him,

"I say again...it's Sunday, Baby."

I looked down, my fingers playing with the cuff of his jacket,

"I can't live off you forever."

Harry pecked a kiss to my mouth,

"Well you are draining my bank account so we'll have to talk about that soon."

I slapped at him as he rolled over to get up, peeling himself out of his running outfit. I pushed myself onto my elbows,

"The lingerie I have for you today is underwhelming."

Harry scoffed as he pulled his shirt off,

"I highly doubt that."

"It's God's day. I didn't want to be disrespectful."

He turned to me, his tattoos on full display,

"It's harder to get in the mood for fucking when you call it that."

I rolled my eyes,

"Ugh." I grunted as I fell back onto the bed.

I told myself that even though I couldn't write anything at the moment that it didn't mean anything. It would come to me. It always came to me.

------------------------

I was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror when I heard Harry come into the bedroom. I felt different in this lingerie set. I felt...content. I wasn't nervous in the least. I took a few moments though. I just needed to breathe. This week had been eye opening for me. I had learned a lot.

And that's when it hit me. I knew what I'd learned. I just needed to write about it.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Harry was on the bed. He pushed himself up onto his, his eyes wide as I stood in the doorway. His eyes held mine, blinking a few times before his Adam's apple bobbed with a hard swallow.

For the first time all week, it seemed as though I'd finally left him speechless.

"You look..." His sentence trailed off.

Did he have a word in mind? I didn't know. But the look on his face was enough.

I walked towards him, lowering myself to sit on his side of the bed. I just looked at him for a bit. It was like I was seeing him in a whole new light now. I lifted my hand to his cheek, my fingertips brushing over his skin lightly. He sat up, leaning forward to brush his lips across mine. He pulled me into his arms, twisting so he could gently lay me on my back on the bed. My eyes opened when he pulled away. He was still looking at me the same way.

He had one arm behind my head, the other hand gripping my upper arm gently. It looked like he had something to say but he was having trouble finding the words. I could relate.

He finally lifted his hand off my arm to reach up and push my hair away from my face,

"Wanna hear the story of when I fell in love with you?" He asked softly.

I nodded.

"You were still working at the coffee shop." I giggled, my eyes closing as the laugh rolled through me, "You came home one night. We had dinner. It was one of those nights where we laughed all night. You flat out asked me if the reason I liked being with you so much is because you smelled like coffee." I reached up to card my fingers through his hair. I loved listening to him talk about our relationship. His smile faded slowly as he looked down at me, "And I knew." He leaned down, his lips softly brushing across mine, "I love you so much." He whispered before his mouth covered mine in a deep kiss.

I had never felt closer to Harry than I did then. We were connected in a way that I hadn't really ever felt before. When he pulled his lips from mine and trailed them down my neck he whispered to me between each press of his mouth to my skin. He asked me to never leave him. He told me I was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

He moved down my body, still tasting me as he went. I was completely intoxicated with him and quite unable to focus on anything else then the feel of his hands on my body. When I went to take my panties off he shook his head, his fingers gently pushing mine off. He pushed them to the side and then leaned forward to press a soft kiss to my center.

I tucked my fingers into his hands, his name passing through my lips on a breath. I just wanted more.

Harry's tongue swirled over me, licking and lapping me up with every pass. He would pull back every so often and press a kiss to the inside of one of my thighs and then dive right back in. No man had ever quite done as well of a job with their mouth as Harry did. He was gentle with me, leaving me writhing and begging for more while I came against his lips. Perfect, as usual.

I sat up, catching his face between my hands I laid a searing kiss to his mouth. He sat on the bed. I scurried into his lap, straddling his hips but never once breaking our kiss. My arms looped around his neck, his fingers pressed into my hips.

He kept his eyes closed while I pushed gentle kisses to both cheeks. I moved then to his chin, pressing a kiss there. I moved up to his forehead, pushing a kiss there and then did the same to each of his eyelids. I finished with a kiss to the tip of his nose.

His hands danced up my back and over my shoulders while I moved kisses around his face. His fingertips ghosting over my skin leaving surprise goosebumps to the already heated planes of my body.

I kept my face close in on his, watching as his eyelids slowly opened. He focused his eyes on mine. One blink. Two blinks. His fingertips still making their way over my skin. His eyes closed again as he leaned just a tiny bit closer to me,

"Make love to me, Evie." He whispered so softly that it almost made me cry.

It was usually me uttering that sentence. At a moment when I was so twisted and lost in my desire for him that all I could do was ask for him to satisfy it.

I pushed my hand into his shorts. I wrapped my fingers around his length, pausing for just a bit when he hissed in a breath. I could feel how hard he was. I gently freed him from his boxers. I felt his hands curve around my ass, a gentle squeeze next before his fingers crept down and pulled my panties to the side again.

My arms locked around his neck, our mouths falling open as I sank down onto his cock. He shook in my arms. I could tell he was trying to steady himself when I saw his Adam's apple bob again with a hard swallow.

I curved my lips over his, poking my tongue into his mouth and then pulling back. Harry hummed softly.

I was moving with a slow rhythm that I knew was curling his toes. My hands pulled his shirt up and over his head, throwing it onto the floor behind us. His hands greedily pulled me back into his chest. I tipped my head back as my eyes closed,

"God..." Was the only word I could coherently make my mouth form.

I felt his hand cover my breast and pull part of the lingerie down, his warm tongue flicked against my nipple. His mouth covered my breast when he hummed out another groan. When I rolled my hips against his he pulled his head off of me, hissing in a breath,

"Closer." He breathed out, his hands pulling me into him even tighter, "Closer Evie." He was begging, "Feel so good." His sentences were broken. I knew he was close.

I pushed my hands into his knees behind me, leaning back while I let my hips do their worst. Harry cast his eyes downward, watching as he disappeared inside of me. I saw his head shake gently. He looked back up, his mouth searching for mine,

"So lucky. I'm so lucky." He whispered, his hands pulling me back into him.

My head tipped up while his tongue dragged down my throat. I felt the tips of his fingers dig into my back. Like he was trying to grip me but was unable. His cock throbbed inside of me, twitching with each of my thrusts.

I was close, but I wanted him to come first. He was always so intent on making sure I'd gotten off, for once I wanted this to be about him. His arms tightened around me. His sweaty chest dampened the thin lacy fabric of my lingerie. His moans were stilted, breaths hitching in his throat as he gulped.

"Ev-Evie...Ah...Oh m-" I started to move faster. His eyes squeezed shut, his arms tightening again, "I'm-"

The idea of getting him off before me had me so determined that I just kept moving faster and faster.

His fingers dug into my sides,

"Bab-" He moaned out a whine, "Ah I'm com-"

I felt him freeze. He puffed out a breath and then a grunt. He gasped for air and then grunted again before a full deep, gravelly groan rumbled from the depths of his chest. I kept up my rhythm, now more determined and confident than ever. I rolled my hips into my own blistering orgasm. Harry simply gripped onto me as he went along for the ride. I dug my nails into his shoulders. My mouth covered his in a deep kiss before I finally rolled to a gentle stop against his hips.

I was euphoric. Neither of us said a word for a good ten minutes. The room was filled with nothing but gasps for air and small grunts while we came down.

Harry pressed his cheek into my shoulder while I laid my cheek against the back of his head. When we finally pulled back, Harry pushed my bralette back into place. He quirked his brows when he looked at what I was wearing,

"White..." He commented, shaking his head.

I smiled,

"Yeah. White."

He lifted his eyes to mine, his hand coming up to my cheek,

"How are you real?" He asked softly, his fingers tangling in my hair, "Like everything I ever asked for all in one."

My eyes dropped shut, my nose nudging into his cheek.

  ------------------------  

Harry was asleep, softly snoring on his stomach. I was inspired, so inspired that I felt like if I didn't get up and write I would lose it. I glanced at Harry over my shoulder, laughing quietly. Or maybe not so quietly as his eyes fluttered open a few moments later.

He seemed confused for a moment, still in the haze of sleep. Once he'd gained his bearings he smiled,

"Why are you all the way over there?"

"Felt inspired." I whispered, setting my chin in my hand.

He lifted his hand,

"Come back here please."

I did as was requested, lying on top of the covers next to him as he hooked his arm over my hip and pulled me in tighter to his body,

"Feels different." He commented, his words slurred just slightly as he tucked his chin into my shoulder.

"Feels different how?" I asked, my fingertips drifting up and down his arm.

"Feels like..." He stopped for a moment, "Feels like you became a part of me."

My smile faded slowly. I knew Harry and I were in love. I knew how I felt about him and now there was no denying how he felt about me,

"That good or bad?" I whispered.

He was silent for a bit, breaths of hot air puffing over my shoulder, I thought he might have fallen asleep. He gave one slight shake of his head,

"Best thing that ever happened to me, Evie."

His lips dragged over my shoulder and then he was asleep again. I stared up at the ceiling for most of the night, my mind swirling with all the things that had changed between us now. Everything felt so much more now.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 163 15
Alison "Al" Stevens had always been sure of what she wanted. But when things take a turn and more importantly, a boy named Harry Styles comes into he...
3.7K 153 61
You may think Kaite has the perfect life when she's dating Harry Styles but its not. Her life comes with twists and turns that come out of nowhere an...
15K 333 30
*COMPLETE FANFIC* Violet Elle Hampton and Harry Edward Styles are getting close to marriag...
404K 13.5K 147
After model Vivienne Rhode goes through an immense betrayal she thinks she won't find love again. Until he comes into her life and becomes her Daylig...