Fell For You ~ Larry Stylinso...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry has a crush on a close friend , Tom . But then Tom gets a boyfriend , and Harry is quite jealous , so n... More

Prologue
Author Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8 - Last Chapter

Ch. 6

11K 480 319
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

The next day at school was dreadful , for both Louis and Harry . Louis hoped not to run into Harry or Tom , and Harry hoped to see Louis to make sure he's okay while he tries avoiding Tom as much as he could .

Louis walked into school with Niall close by his side , arms linked together . He led him to his locker then to his class to make sure he doesn't run into Harry , saying he'll see him at the end of the lesson .

Harry had bags under his eyes , shoulders slumped as he walked like a zombie through the halls to his class . He flopped down in his seat and put his head down on the table as he started thinking of ways to get Louis back to him .

A hand tapped his shoulder , he looked up to see Niall . He quickly sat up , "Niall . Is Louis okay ? Did you take care of him ? How is he doing ?"

"Shut it for a second , Styles ." Niall stopped him . "Louis isn't doing well , he's clearly upset . But Zayn and I had a talk yesterday on the phone and he told me about your conversation . I absolutely hate what you did , but you and Louis are happier together , so I'll help bringing you back together ."

Harry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding , his arms wrapping around Niall . "Thank you , thank you so much . It means so so much to me ."

"I know it does . You're really important to Louis , and I know he'll take you back . But it's going to take time ." Niall rubbed his shoulder .

"I don't care ." Harry pulled back and shook his head , "I don't care how long it'll take , I want Louis with me ."

Niall nodded , "Okay . But it's up to you ti decide how to do it , I'll just help you get to it , but you'll have to do it on your own ."

Harry nodded and thanked him before the teacher walked in , silencing them to start the lesson .

~~

Harry was back in his house , pacing in his room . He was bringing up ideas on how to get Louis back to him , wanting to go all the way to get him back ; hiring a band and going to serenade him under his window for everyone to know that he loves him , but it's just - it's not Louis .

Louis is casual , soft talks . Louis is sweets and cuddles and giggles . He needs to do something small but meaningful for both of them , something casual just the way Louis likes it .

He sat down to make a list of Louis' favourite things , starting slowly but surely .

-a giant fluffy teddy bear

-gummy candy

-cuddles (blankets & pillows)

-back scratches

-tickle fights (not really but still)

-stupid jokes

-cute pet names (faves: baby , bug , little one)

-cheek and forehead kisses

-tight hugs

-playing with his hair

-hot chocolate

And the list goes on , and on . Harry wanted to try bringing all of it together into one idea to get Louis back with him before he goes crazy .

An idea started forming in his head , slowly putting pieces together as he continued scribbling and doodling on the paper .

Before he knew it it was nighttime and he needed to go to sleep . He got in bed and kept making scenarios of his apology to Louis , smiling to himself at the thought of getting Louis back to him .

~~

"Louis ? There's someone at the door saying he wants to talk to you ." Jay poked her head into his room , Louis turned away from his homework . "Is it Harry ?"

"No , I don't know the guy ." Jay shook her head , Louis nodded and placed his pen down , going to the door . He opened it and slipped outside to the cold air , his heart stopped beating when he saw it was Tom .

He swallowed thickly . "What are you doing here ?"

"I just , I want to say something ."

"How do you know where I live ?"

"It doesn't matter ." Tom shook his head , "I just came by to say I'm sorry for getting in the way of yours and Harry's relationship . I didn't know he was crushing on me until I overheard Zayn saying something about it , so I confronted him . But turns out he doesn't crush on me , or not anymore ."

"What's your point ?" Louis said quietly , his throat feeling dry .

"The point is , Harry and I never had anything between us , and we'll never have . He really likes you Louis , and I kind of ruined it and I'm sorry . But really , he likes you so much ."

Louis shook his head , "If he did he wouldn't have used me ."

"You know , my theory is that he didn't use you , he just realized I had a boyfriend and that I'm not into him , so he moved on and crossed roads with you ."

"B-but , you said he used me to m-make you jealous ."

"That's what I understood from overhearing Zayn talking to Harry , though Harry looked upset when Zayn said that , so it's doubtful ."

"I don't know ."

"Well it's up to you guys . You have a beautiful relationship , don't let it waste away ." Tom said before turning around and leaving Louis with his thoughts .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 535 9
Louis Tomlinson is a bartender of The Black Rock bar in London, Louis can read people when they walk in through the door by the drink they order and...
117K 5.1K 15
Desmond Styles holds an orphanage . He's a legal guardian of a few children and teens , but there's a catch ; He isn't your ideal guardian that helps...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
563K 18.7K 29
Louis Tomlinson has had a hard life. Always being put down by the people he loved most. His family, friends and even his crush. So what happens when...