David Tennant X Reader One sh...

By Lena__Herrera

Stories include or will include: The 10th doctor (Doctor Who) Kilgrave (Jessica Jones) Peter Vincent (Fright... More

10th doctor (1)
10th doctor (2)
10th doctor (3)
10th doctor (4)
Alec Hardy (1)
David Tennant (1)
Peter Vincent (1)
David Tennant (1.5)
Kilgrave requests?
10th Doctor (5) ~request~
Kilgrave (1)
Kilgrave (1.5)
Request time!
10th Doctor (6) ~request~
Kilgrave (2) ~request~
200 readers!
A/N
300 Readers!!!
10th doctor (7)
Superwholock?
400 readers!!!!!
Superwholock ( part 1)
David Tennant (2)
Superwholock (part 2)
I need your help.
A/N
Time to get down to business
Superwholock (part 3)
10th Doctor (8) ~request~
10th Doctor (9)
Kilgrave (3)
Alec Hardy (2)
Lets have a little talk.
School Update.
How about this?
Im not dead.
10th Doctor (10)
HELP!!! AHHH
Just a quick hello
(SNEAK PEAK) 10th doctor (11)
Not an update... I just need someone to talk to.
Voting
Superwholock(part 4)
Alec Hardy (3)
Come all kilgrave lovers!
Kilgrave (3.5)
Peter Vincent (2)
Voting on the next update
Taking a break
Im back
Another Book (Not David Tennant related)
That's What We Do
That's What We Do pt2
Vent stories?
On the subject of requests
Are you still around?
I hear you
Alec Hardy (3.5)
UMMM?!
David Tennant (3)
10th Doctor 12 ~request~
Superwholock Conclusion
Kilgrave (4)
Peter Vincent (3)
Alec Hardy (4) request

10th doctor (11) full story.

2.9K 79 51
By Lena__Herrera

I laid on my bed waiting for the sick men to come and fetch me for their own desires when I heard commotion out side of my cell.

I quickly got up and peered through the window to the hallway. Bars blocked my view.

I tried to look from different angles but to not avail.

I went to my fire place. I grabbed one of my matches. I lit it over the fire place and put the match on a bunch of sticks. And crumbled up papers.

The fire roared to life. I sat there looking at it, forgetting about the noise right outside.

" Hello? Is anyone in here?" A females that I never heard before rang from the hall.

" Hello?" My voice was rusty, I barely used it anymore.

" Hold on, I'm going to get you out!" She shuffled around a bit until the door opened. She stepped inside. " Hello, I'm Jordan. I'm here to help. What's your name?"

No one had spoken those words to me in an eternity. " (Y/N)." I told her.

" Hello (Y/N)." She paused. She looked at the condition I was in. My dress falling about at the seams, my hair tangled from the men grabbing it out of lust, my body dirty compared to hers which was nice and clean, spare the few blood marks she had on her left arm.

She took off her jacket and put it over my shoulders. She then grabbed my hands and lead me out of the cell. " Don't worry, I have a friend that can help, we're going to get you out of here."

As we walked along the hallway, we came to a big living room. Some of the other prisoners where there also. Jordan sat me down on the couch. " stay here, I'm going to go find my friend." She patted my hands that were folded over my lap and left.

I looked around, I never knew I wasn't the only one. Many woman sat here with me. Even some men. All of them between the ages of 17-26. I've been her since I was 18, I didn't know how long ago that was.

Jordan came back with a man on the other side of the room.

My heart dropped.

My stomach ached.

They said he died.

But here he was, like nothing changed.

We made eye contact at the same time. We were both frozen. I got up, dropping Jordan's jacket. It landed on the floor by my feet.

The Doctor ran up to me. He stopped before hugging me. I hugged him back.

Tears ran down my face.

" they told me you were dead." He whispered. " there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of you."

" Doctor." I whispered. I couldn't believe this was happening. My wonderful man was in my arms once again.

We let go of each other when Jordan came to our side.

" you two know each other?" Jordan eyes grew with jealousy.

" yes, ah, Jordan this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Jordan. Jordan, (Y/N) and I used to travel together." The Doctor explained.

" how long ago?" Jordan's mood changed form a helpful girl to a jealous ridden woman.

The Doctor looked at me ashamed. " 6 years ago."

It had been 6 years... our child would have been 6 years old.

Our child, our unborn child, the Doctor needed to know.

" Doctor, there's something I need to tell you." I grabbed his arm.

He looked at me with pity in his eyes. He walked me over to a more private place.

" um, I don't know how to tell you this." I started to cry even more.

" (Y/N), what's is it? You know you can tell me anything." The Doctor pulled me in for another hug.

" um... when the sick men captured me... I didn't know... we only did it once... I didn't think anything of it."

" (Y/N), I don't understand." The Doctor shook his head.

" I was pregnant."

The Doctor just stared at me. "Was?"

" I tried to hide it for as long as I could, but it was difficult with what my task was here." I paused then continued. " at 3 months is when they found out. I tried, and tried and tried to hold on..."

" what did they do?" I could see the fury in his eyes.

" they beat her out of me."

" her... they beat our daughter out of you. They made you have a miscarriage."

I nodded. " they told me I wouldn't bare the child of the lonely God."

The fury of the time lords flashed in his eyes. I have only seen him give this look to A few select aliens in the time I had traveled with him.

The Doctor hugged me tightly then walk away. He walked out of the room. There was commotion then the Doctor came back with the head of the snake, the man in charge. The Doctor dragged him in the TARDIS. The TARDIS faded away.

Jordan ran up to me. " what the hell did you do? That was our only way out! He's gone! What did you tell him?!"

" the truth. He'll be back, he's just taking care of business, business that doesn't involve either of us. He's showing that man a side of him that we as his companion should never see, the fury of the time lords." I paused. " He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... it when they discovered why. Why the Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from them and didn't return until 6 years later. He was being kind..." just then the TARDIS came into view.

The Doctor stepped out. He looked at me. " let's get these people back home."

We took all the men, woman, and everyone in between back home. All across the different galaxies.

Finally it was just Jordan, the Doctor and I.

" (Y/N) why don't you go take a shower." The Doctor came up to me as I laid on the Console chair.

" I don't have any of my-"

" everything that you took with you from your home is still here. Your room is just how you left it, your bathroom, everything."

I nodded. I got up and walked towards my room.

The Doctor was right, every was the same. All my clothes, all my thing were where I left them.

I grabbed my towel and some clothes and made my way to the bathroom.

Showers were one of the things that I missed the most. All I had when I was with the evil men was a bucket of dirty water.

I stayed as long as I could in the shower until I finally turned it off. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I put on my favorite lounge wear. I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. My hair was filled it knots.

I sigh. I walked towards my room to grab some of my detangling spray for my hair. Jordan was walking towards me. Anger in her every step. Her long brown hair swayed with her steps.

She came up to me. Her finger pointed at my face. " If I could go back and not save you I would. I would leave you there to rot just like the fetus of your dead child." She then pushed me and continued to walk.

My heart sank. I ran to the console room. The Doctor was leaning over the controls.

" I have seen to have caused some trouble between you and Jordan. " I spoke. " I think it's best if I leave."

" where will you go? Earth isn't what it was all those years ago. (Y/N) I don't want you to go." The Doctor turn to face me.

" I can't expect you to make room for me. You have a companion. You don't need another. Although I don't know the history between you and Jordan, I can tell you guys have something in her eyes." I told him.

" I've only just met her. That was our first trip in the TARDIS. And after how she acted today, it's her last." The Doctor told me.

" what do you mean?" I asked.

" I've asked her to leave."

" Wow, uh, I hope I didn't influence your decision."

" you didn't, some people are meant to travel in the TARDIS, other are not." The Doctor explained.

Jordan can back with a backpack. She glared at me.

" you may leave. Your home is right outside." The Doctor told her.

Jordan walked to me. She stared daggers into my soul. She then did the unexpected. She grabbed my bare arm and injected something in it via a syringe in her pocket she had been hiding. " tama huelen dech." She whispered in my ear. She let go of my hand and left the TARDIS.

My vision started to get blurry. My balance started to fail me. My lungs felt like they were on fire. I fell to the floor. I started to thrash around.

The Doctor was by my side he tried to hold me down. "(Y/N), shh hey stay with me."

My throat started to burn. Talking was no longer an option, neither was screaming.

The pain grew to the point to no return. The Doctor saw this. He was about to give me some of his regeneration power but I grabbed his hand. I looked him in the eyes. It was too late.

Darkness took me.

Hope you guys liked it! I miss you all so much!!!! I'm sorry for the sad ending.

Love, Selena❤️🖤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 28 11
What if after each Doctor regenerated, they lived on in other lives? The 4th Doctor was a curator, the 5th a cricketer and what if ten was somehow t...
2.7K 157 16
Cover art - http://bear1na.tumblr.com/ (Kilgrave x Reader & Jessica Jones x Reader) A young woman in her 20s moves to Hell's Kitchen, into the same...
22K 842 30
Jessica's hand clenches around his neck. His body in neat dark purple suit hangs in her tight hold. Betrayal and pain shine in his eyes that are lock...
60.9K 1.3K 16
One shots about David Tennant's wonderful characters For Kilgrave fan fictions check out my other book! 2016 Book closed Thank you all.