AvNeil - LIFELINE (COMPLETED)✓

By _mahwish_

When Avni left home and Neil is showing little to no interest in searching for her. The families tired of Nei... More

Prologue
Two can play this game Mrs Khanna
You started it
Tillu's super cute Tube light wifey
I Love You Neil
DISCUSSIONS
A BEAUTIFUL REALITY
I HAVE SO MUCH OF YOU IN MY HEART
TEASER
MR Khanna's very stubborn MRS
SOMETHING TO REMEMBER THAT I AM ALWAYS CLOSE
CATCH MY FALL
ANGER IS ONE LETTER SHORT OF DANGER
SNEAK PEAK
THE ACP'S WIFE, MRS. AVNI NEIL KHANNA
MISSING THAT SMILE OF YOURS, MRS. KHANNA
THE HUNT: A Beautiful Surprise
YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION MRS. KHANNA
PLEASE BE MINE
I AM YOURS MRS. KHANNA
Her Own Fairytale
Super Handsome, Super Talented, Super Cop HUSBAND
HER NEIL
About Last Night
The Quite Storm
GET OUT OF MY FACE, get out of my life
POV'S, Different Thoughts
and so it begins: The Conspiracy
Intimacy - I
Intimacy: II
Abyss Of Passions
Me and Mrs. Khanna
Note and Clarifications
Good and Evil
Danger Zone
Tensions and Fears
A Little Step Closer...
Emptiness
Blank and Pieced
Breakdown
Humdard(A)
Humdard(B)
Avni
Epilogue
Appreciation

BEAUTIFUL ADDICTION

3.7K 252 38
By _mahwish_

The night was quiet and cool. Avni and Neil have just gotten back to Neil's suite in the hotel. They have finally succeeded in taking Mishti from the camp. Along the way from the camp, Mishti fell asleep in the jeep. She is currently situated on Neil's shoulder.

After settling Mishti in the second room in the suite, Avni and Neil decided to freshen up, have some dinner and rest. They need to go back to Mumbai as soon as possible. Avni and Neil knew that it was not the right thing they did by keeping their family and friend in darkness about the truth of their relationship. But Neil is positive that they would understand that they, that is Avni and himself Neil, did not mean anything by hiding the truth to the families. They just wanted a natural reaction from them to make it look very realistic and real.

It was just past 8pm. They managed to take Mishti when people were busy with the party organized for the kids as a farewell for their last they at the camp. Avni and Neil are almost sure people at the camp might have noticed their absence by now, but they don't want to dwell on it. Whatever it is, they will face the situation when it arrives. Avni couldn't even thing of what Vidyut's would do when he unveils the truth, but she is not going to think about it now.

Neil told Avni to freshen up while he orders for dinner as he is very famished and he also knows for a fact that Avni has not eaten anything too. He is quite sure the last thing she had was the coffee they had at the mall earlier when they were suggested to go together by the parents, guardians and staff at the camp. At first, they pretended they don't want to go anywhere together. It was mostly Avni that was protesting, but then after a little persuasions and when she saw that Sakshi was going to suggest that she go with Neil, Avni gave in.

At the mall, they were done with what was expected of them pretty quickly that was when Avni suggested they grab some coffee, like a mini date. Neil who was looking for opportunities to spend more time with his wifey gladly complied. They sat, talked, joked around with each other, and had some meaningful conversations too. They flirted with each other and shared some pecks and kisses also. In between all these, Neil and Avni went over their plan on how Avni was going to successful get Mishti out of the camp without Vidyut's goons noticing.

The plan was quite simple and it has been successful too. They have managed to get Mishti out of the camp and hopefully out of Vidyut's clutches without much hiccups.

Now, as Neil sat in the leaving area waiting for Avni to be done with freshening up, he ran through the events of the day in his head. Seriously speaking Neil is very much enjoying his stay in Goa. He gets some days off duty, well not completely, but still. He gets to enjoy in Goa, but most importantly, he gets to spend a lot of time with the love of his life, his wifey Avni. Even though their time together is usually limited, due to obvious reasons. But to be very honest, those stolen moments they get and indulge in and those sly glances and smiles they exchange when nobody is looking has a different trill to it altogether. And he also get s to have some private moments with her in their hotel suite. Moments that cannot be interrupted by a family member or a phone call.

Neil doesn't know what it was in the air of Goa, but whatever it was he is loving it a lot because suddenly Avni is showing and telling her all the things he desired from her earlier. Things that he use to beg her to say and do she is all doing it all too willingly and nothing could make Neil happier. He suddenly has started to feel drunk. Drunk in the love he has for his wife.

When Avni kissed him earlier, in the morning, he felt completely blank for some moment. The feeling are so difficult to explain now, even to himself. But for that moment to him, there was nothing there for that moment. There was no him, no her, no busy hotel front street, no one existed. The world suddenly disappeared, no world, no past, no future, and no existence at all. The entire moment seemed to have shrunk into only one moment, a moment, and the present.

It was funny to think that a moment could make him forget the entire universe. He did not even realized that he had closed his eyes and even when he came back to his mind and the world of the living, he couldn't get his mind to function properly, the only thing he had in his mind at that moment was that Avni, his Avni was kissing him. That was when he started kissing her back. He kissed her as if he was a drowning man and she was the only source of his survival. And in a way it was true, because, kiss or no kiss Avni is the only source of his survival. He would not be able to live or survive without her. He refuses to live a life without her. His whole world and life now revolves around her.

When they broke away from the kiss, he could see Avni's blushing face. She was refusing to look at him, it was as if she just realized what she just did. She was blushing with her beautiful eyes cast down. That was when he became his old self again and it finally sunk in that life has just became so much more beautiful than it has ever been.

And when he asked her the reason for the kiss, the answer she gave literally made his heart stop for a moment. She sounded so beautiful, so innocent and also so oblivious toward the depth of his love for her that he fell in love with her all over again at that moment, something he thought was even not possible.

As she turned to leave in her taxi to the camp, he couldn't help kissing her that moment. She was a drug, his drug and he was getting addicted. An addiction he would never want to get rid of or be cured from. She was his beautiful addiction. The kiss was everything a kiss should be and though nothing can match the first kiss, no matter how splendid any other kiss was. What made the first kiss more splendid was the fact that it was Avni who initiated it. And nothing can match that in his life. Nothing ever. He felt a completely form of love.

Avni: Neil!

Avni called from their bedroom

Neil: haan? Kya hua? Why are you shouting?

Avni: I am shouting because I have been calling your name several times now but you are not responding

Neil: sorry, i was in some deep thought. Do you need something baby?

He asked getting up from the sofa he was sitting in. Avni came out from the room standing by the door looking all so hot and yummy and ready to eat in his t shirt and some cute little shorts. Her hairs were wet that coupled with him seeing her enticing milky thighs, Neil's mind flew to another zone all together

Avni: Neil!!

Neil: sorry, I got lost in something

Avni not really understanding what he was saying, just rolled her eyes before saying

Avni: yeah, I noticed

Neil: so do you need something?

Avni: no, I just wanted to tell you that someone is at the door

Neil: how would you know that?

Avni: because they have been knocking on the door obviously

Neil: but I didn't hear anything

Avni: that's because you were lost in something, remember?

Neil: oh yeah

Avni: so go and check

Neil: oh. Yeah. Let me go and check. It might be the room service with our food

He said still a little bit disoriented. Avni shock her head at Neil, rolling her eyes once again about the way he was behaving and stood here by where she was waiting for Neil to answer the door.

--- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- ----

When the Khanna family and co returned from the camp, they decide all that DD should station someone in the camp who would give them information on Avni, her where about and other things. The guy stationed to tail Avni is part of the Goa police, so he doesn't really know Neil or how he looks. He was shown Avni's pictured and told her location which is the camp.

Since they have been getting information on Avni, they decided to relax and chill and the ladies, shop also. They did all the things that tourist do on vacation, visiting all the amazing places in Goa.

They visited calangute beach in north Goa. They went to fort aguada which is also in north Goa and also the pandava caves and arvalem waterfall where they witnessed the beauty of the nature, everything was so beautiful. They wanted to explore more but couldn't due to time and the ladies wanted to ship. That was when they received a call from the guy tailing Avni telling them that Avni is in their hotel and also informed them of the room number she was in. as they were already done and the ladies where only shopping at that time, they quickly rushed to the hotel, they don't want to waste any time. They all are eager to see Avni and talk.

When they arrived at the hotel, after confirming the room number she was in, they all went straight to the lift to take them to the floor her room is on.

They have been knocking on the door for more than 2 minutes now, but nobody was answering the door. DD confirmed once again with the guy if maybe she has gone out after the time he saw her coming in and the guy confirmed that she was inside the room. They were half in mind to go and come back when they heard voices coming from the room talking. They waited confused thinking who could be in the room together with Avni. That was when they heard the door being unlocked from the incised and the door knob starting to turn, showing that the door was been opened.

-- -- -- --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.5K 29
Delilah Gilmore, the forgotten twin. Delilah knows exactly what it's like to be pawned off on an unwitting family member. Tyler Masonis, on the othe...
114K 5K 30
New Story about IshRa ❤️
56K 570 30
Feel free to request scenarios and oneshots of you being with your favorite cookies!, also no Mature stuff please, i am a minor, thank you!😊
173K 4.8K 44
Irene is cold to everyone,Seulgi wants so bad to be friends with her Seulgi thinks that she sees Irene as a really good friend,she doesn't realize he...