Survival - An Original Applyf...

By classifiedqueen_

These 7 kids are the hottest new trend. With all sorts of superpowers, the whole world knows about them. Ever... More

Survival
_Chapter One_
_Chapter Two_
Author Note-READ
_Chapter Three_
_Chapter Five_
_Chapter Six_
_Chapter Seven_
Side Note
Inactivity

_Chapter Four_

29 8 56
By classifiedqueen_

And they kept walking and walking. Everyone minding their own business. Now that everyone was in their own little group of friends, it seemed that they all forgot about the fate that they had planned for them, and they had gotten so used to just walking, it didn't seem boring or unhelpful at all.

The crunching of the leaves beneath their feet was the only sound for quite awhile, after everyone sort of already told all of the stories and jokes they knew of.

Well it was the only sound, until Nixon and Scott interrupted it.

Nixon started to see a slight blur in the midst of the trees. He looked more closely, when his heart started beating rapidly. Scott next to him kept walking, while Nixon's pace got slower.

Without thinking, Nixon stopped Scott with his hand out. Scott bumped into it, and winced. He stared at the outstretched arm in front of him with a face that said, "Your that strong?"

Scott looked at Nixon, but he still had his head and eyes locked straight at the side of him. Nixon pointed to what he was looking at, and Scott followed his hand. Suddenly, his jaw dropped.

"Guys!" Scott yelled, and everyone looked behind at the two.

Wilder appeared in front of them, "Whatsup?" He stared at the other boys' gaze, and tried to follow it.

"Holy. Shit." Wilder's eyes flew open.

Aj began to walk over, looking for what the center of attention was. As soon as he saw the what was in the spotlight, he yelled out, "Lets go!"

Aj began to run forward, and the others followed him.

Nixon and Scott stayed in their spots. Scott ran up to Aj, and stopped him. The other boy turned around, and stared in confusion.

"Please don't tell me your that stupid?"

As Lyre and Ty passed the two running, one of them yelled, "Yup, he's that stupid!" And ran off laughing.

"It's a form of civilization, we need to go towards it! They can help us!" Aj explained to Scott. Scott facepalmed at Aj's jump to conclusions. Aj was looking straight into a trap, but still in his mind, an oppurtunity. And don't get him wrong, it was. But it was still just as much a trap.

"What if there is a person in there with thirty snipers waiting to shoot us all to our death!" Scott asked Aj bluntly.

"What if there is a person in there with food, water, and shelter waiting to help us live?" Aj questioned.

All the others stopped walking, trying to see what the conversation was all about. Wilder popped up next to Scott, "What's up?"

Before anyone could answer him, Wilder looked behind him, "Zara. Don't." The girl began to appear behind Wilder, "Boo. Your no fun." She teased.

Lyre began to whisper to Ty, and giggled staring at the two. Wilder eyed the two, but mostly ignored, and went back to the problem at hand.

"Whatsup is that this idiot thinks that we shouldn't go over to the house." Aj put his hand out indicating he was talking about Scott.

"Well this idiot thinks that we should!" Scott snapped getting impatient.

"Celina!" Nixon yelled. Everyone in the conversation looked surprised. They had all forgotten that Nixon was there. Celina walked over, flipping her hair.

"Whatsup?"

All eyes were on Nixon, trying to figure out what he was doing.

"Can you check five minutes into the future?"

Celina nodded at that, and Nixon began to run over to the house. "What the hell is he doing?" Scott muttered under his breath. Nobody seemed to be listening to him.

Celina began to check, while Nixon reached his hand out towards the front door of a three story yellow house. He waited for her to be finished, his hand resting on the knob.

She began to walk over to Nixon, and he stopped touching the door knob. "I can't see anything but you standing holding the knob. We need you to actually go inside to see if it's safe or not."

Apparently everyone had followed Celina, since they were all behind her, and Rosanna shouted out, "Well what if it's not?"

Everyone listened intently to hear what Celina would say, but nothing really came out. It wouldn't matter if anything did come out, because by the time she would of thought of something, Nixon was already inside the house.

They heard the front door slam, and Nixon nowhere to be found.

"Move!" Rosanna ran in between everyone to get to the door. She thought quick, and stood in front of the door. Celina tried to look inside the house by a dirty and grimy window. It was no use, for the black shades were blocking her view.

"Nixon!" Celina yelled. She was hoping for a response, one to tell her he was okay.

Rosanna closed her eyes, she tried to open the door with her power, but even that didn't work. "It's locked!" She said frustrated.

Wilder appeared next to her, "No shit Sherlock."

Zara walked up behind him and shoved him softly, "Shut up Wilder!"

Celina looked behind her to stare at the three, "All of you shut up!"

Scott walked up to join them with a new thought, "Rosanna, try to break the window." She didn't hesitate for a moment, and walked past Wilder and Zara.

Lyre and Ty suddenly heard the sharp sound of breaking glass, and walked to join the others, "Nice work Rosanna!" Lyre patted her on the back.

At their feet were shards of glass, their reflection mocking them, it seemed to be saying, "Go in."

Silence fell upon the group. Who would go first?

"Welp. Let's go!" Ty broke the quiet, and fearlessly jumped through the window, and into the house.

"Nice knowing you!" Lyre joked, and followed Ty. The two disappeared behind the black shades. Wilder looked at everyone to see if they would go, but when nobody did, he took his chance. He didn't bother to jump through the window, he teleported inside instead.

Zara scoffed at his immense amount of laziness, and began to climb through the window. Celina couldn't wait to begin to find Nixon, so she went ahead to enter the house after Zara.

When they were all inside the building, they all regretted their decision. It was dim inside, almost no light entered inside the living room. It was a house, that was for sure. There was a staircase leading up to the second floor going up on the right located on the left side of the living room. In front of the living room was a long hallway with a flickering light. Curiously, Celina walked up to the hallway. She looked down it, and there were rows and rows of doors. She backed up, and noticed a door on the right side of the room.

Ty opened it bravely, and noticed that it was a kitchen. There were a lot of cabinets and drawers in it, and a small table was on the far right of the kitchen, with no chairs to accompany it.

"Nixon?" Rosanna reminded everyone of what they were looking for.

A small gasp came from behind everybody, "Shit!" Zara cursed. Wilder quickly teleported to her, "What happened?"

Zara looked down at her ankle, and the the blood trickled down it. "The damn glass got me."

➳➳➳➳➳

This is where things get reaaallll

So I got a few things to tell ya

First off, this story WILL be horror. I don't know if I told you guys this or not, but be prepared because it will be scary. Of course I won't be all "AND THEN A MONSTER WOTH SEVEN ARMS CAME OUT AND ATE THEM ALL!!" But it will be in that genre somehow.

Second, I have a VERY important question for you guys that have made characters. All of you must answer this: What is your characters deep down sin? In other words, deep down, what is the worst thing about your character. For e.g, are they actually greedy? Deep down are they Envious? Try to think what your character would probably be based on their personality.

I'm starting this story into action two chapters ahead of The Orphanage, so expect ACTION from here on out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 27
Teens of an urban neighborhood discovers that they have super powers , which they realize is the coolest thing ever , and they learn to control their...
216 29 8
Usually, people who get superpowers don't ask for them, It just comes to them unexpectedly without their permission. But this is an entirely differen...
Teen Ten By JonixCraft

General Fiction

26 0 20
This is a story about ten teenagers discovering that they have powers. Once the teenagers believe that their superpowers can be used to save lives. T...
1.5K 107 23
When the world forever changes, heroes must rise to keep the world from breaking out into total chaos. What happens when even the heroes are threaten...