INSANE: (A Yoongi Fanfic)

By KookZia

"Fear me... and I will spare your life." He said through gritted teeth, letting out a devilish smirk. From th... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Scars and Guns
Chapter 3: D-Day
Chapter 4: Kidnapped
Chapter 5: Past unfolds
Chapter 6: Torn apart
Chapter 7: Lingering stare
Chapter 8: Stalker
Chapter 9: Madness
Chapter 10: Caught in a lie
Chapter 11: Homecoming
Chapter 12: Living Nightmare
Chapter 13: Reunion
Chapter 15: Ignite
Chapter 16: Triggered
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: New life
Chapter 19: Target
Chapter 20: Past unfolds
Chapter 21: Hit Me
Chapter 22: Panic room
I'M SORRY
Chapter 23: Panic room (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Yoongi
Chapter 25: Knowing Him
Chapter 26: Competition?
Chapter 27: Going out
Chapter 28: Jungkook
HELLO!
Chapter 29: Hide and Seek
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!
Chapter 30: Double trouble
Chapter 31: Senses
Chapter 32: Control
Chapter 33: Almost
Chapter 34: The Meet Up
PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 35: House of Cards
Chapter 36: Trapped
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰AWARDSπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
ATTENTION
Chapter 37: The Gathering
Chapter 38: Havoc
Chapter 39: Pain
Chapter 40: Shadows (Part 1)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
😘😏😜I'M BACK!😜😏😘
Chapter 41: Shadows (Part 2)
Chapter 42: Shadows (Part 3)
πŸ“šSTORYTIMEπŸ“š
Chapter 43: Childhood
πŸŽ‰NEW BOOK COMING SOONπŸŽ‰
Chapter 44: Come Back Home
Chapter 45: New Member
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: The Promise
Chapter 48: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 49: Unspoken
Chapter 50: Fears
Chapter 51: Little Angel
Chapter 52: Love Me
😍😭😍NEW RECORD!😍😭😍
SHOOKED!!!😳
Chapter 53: Afraid
SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE LETTER
Chapter 54: I love You
FINAL CHAPTER
WIG SNATCHED
EPILOGUE
πŸ˜‰Sneak PeekπŸ˜‰
😍😭THANK YOU!😭😍
OH MAN HOLY SHIT!
😍EPIC COVER and ANNOUNCEMENT!😍
πŸ˜‰HintπŸ˜‰
Face Reveal
Guess who's back😁
WATCH OUT!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
New Book?
...
I'm Back!
UPDATE

Chapter 14: Change

4.3K 192 67
By KookZia

NAMJOON'S POV

Frustrated, I left the room without another word. It hurts to stay inside a room where she and I, are together. I heard Yoongi called out to me, but I didn't stop from myself from walking. I need to breathe, my emotions are in turmoil that it was almost suffocating.

A hand grabbed me on my shoulders, making me face him harshly.

"What was that? How did she know you? How were you able to come inside her house? Answer me Namjoon!" Yoongi screamed at my face, probably as frustrated as I am feeling right now. I can't blame him, no one liked the feeling of being lied to. But instead of answering, I hang my head low, ashamed of my actions.

"Namjoon I swear to God if you don't answer me I'll fucking kill you!" He growled, I flinched but stayed in the same position, still hesitant if he could still forgive me after all I did.

He suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards him. Even though I was taller than him, he was still able to look intimidating for his stance, even for me.

"Fucking answer me damnit!" He snarled through gritted teeth.

"I-I spied on her." I sighed.

His grip on my collar loosened, slowly falling down at his sides. Several emotions flashed on his face, I couldn't comprehend the others, but what shows most is betrayal.

He reached from behind him and pulled out his gun, pointing it in my direction. My eyes widened at his actions.

"Woah! Hold the fuck up hyung! What is happening?!" Jimin yelled from behind me, but Yoongi stayed in the same position, setting his hard gaze on me.

"Yoongi put the gun down." Seokjin commanded, Yoongi moved, but only did so to come closer and placed the barrel directly at the side of my head. I broke out in cold sweat, but didn't stop him from his actions. I deserved it anyway.

"Hyung calm down! Don't hurt Namjoon hyung, that's freakin' dangerous!" Taehyung panicked. Next thing I know the three boys surrounded us.

"Are you working for someone? Did they hire you to spy on us?" Yoongi asked, I looked at him confused.

"What the fu--" Says Jimin, but I cut him off to defend myself.

"What?! No hyung! I could never do that to you and the guys!" I told him.

"Then why did you do it Namjoon? For what cause did you do it?!" He yelled.

"I DID IT FOR YOU!" I screamed at him. He stood shocked at my reply, not being able to utter a word. I took it as my cue to continue.

"I spied on her for you hyung. I did it because I saw how broken you were when you let go of her that night. I knew she was someone important to you since the beginning. I knew that you wouldn't stalk her if she doesn't mean a thing for you. Think about it. If you think it was the right decision to completely forget about her existence then why are you the one suffering the consequences?" I asked him, he seemed lost in his own thoughts, maybe gaining realizations of how wrong he was. With that I spoke again.

"I entered her school as a transfer to know how she was." I explained. "Yes, I lied to you guys about completing a mission for Yoongi hyung, but I had to do it on my own to keep you guys from danger. I know moving out in the open will kill us, but I risked that for the sake of helping Yoongi hyung." I turned to the guys, and saw that they were also shocked by my revelation. Again, I turned to Yoongi hyung and continued.

"Seokjin hyung knew about this. He tried to stop me but I begged him to keep it a secret from all of you." I sighed.

"Is it true?" Yoongi turned to Seokjin hyung only to be answered with a solemn nod.

"I was the one who sent you the photos, thinking that maybe you'll realize how important she was to you and as well to recognize your true feelings for her." His brows furrowed at this and looked at me in confusion.

"What feelings are you talking about? Have you gone mad?" He asked.

"No. But you did." I replied. "You died when she left. You declined having food and water for days. You suffered lackness of sleep from horrible nightmares calling out her name. I was there hyung. I saw it with my eyes." I added. He bit his lip and looked down.

"(Y/N) is important to you, don't you realize that?" I asked. "What happened in the past wasn't her plan to begin with. Just today you saw how that man almost rapped her! How can you fathom to leave her in the hands of that sick man?!" I felt myself getting worked up. The tables have turned. Now he's the one who avoid eye contact while I gave him a scrutinizing gaze.

"Working undercover, I tried understanding how you liked that woman. Turns out her personality isn't questionable. She still the girl you grew up with, just a bit tougher." I said to him.

"At the times I got close to her, I see how you were able to feel that warmth in your chest, because  she did took me as her friend like how she did with you when you were young. I can't fake it anymore at that time so I continued being friends with her without being hesitant to open up to her. But look at what happened, she just took me for a liar. Someone who isn't worthy of her trust. I tried to protect her for your sake until you realize her worth. But look where it got me." I let out a bitter laugh and gulped hard.

"So if you think I did wrong to you and the group for looking out for your girl then go ahead and pull the trigger. Just know that did not regret my actions for doing so." I set the trigger against my forehead and shut my eyes tight. Ready to take the bullet if he thinks it was right.

Slowly the gun was pulled away from my head and Yoongi hyung signalled me to put my hands out, which I did without question, though I'm really confused as to why he wanted me to do it.

He placed his gun in my hands before turning his back at me, he turned his head at the side a bit before speaking.

"It wasn't even loaded anyway, I took it out a while ago before pointing it your way." He said and looked ahead of him, but stayed at the same spot.

"I never asked you to do it. But... Thank you." And with that he walked away and proceeded to his room. As he closed the door, a light click was heard.

The others let out a huge sigh.

"I almost peed myself." Jimin said.

"I think I did though." Taehyung confessed, making Jimin look at him in disgust.

"You did well Joon. But I think you would have to explain it to (Y/N) to make her aware of the situation. Maybe you can stitch things back up." Said Seokjin hyung.

"I'm afraid she wouldn't want to listen. Besides I did lied to her anyway." I let out a pained chuckle.

"Just wait for the storm to pass Joon. Everything will be fine." Seokjin hyung patted my back. I just hope he was right.

(Y/N)'S POV

I got stuck in a haze ever since they left me in this room. They wouldn't let me out nor let me have a phone call. I was stucked here for a week now.

They've been sending me clean clothes and food inside the room. But all I did was drink the glass of water, bathe myself and sleep. I didn't even touched the food they've been serving me for these past few days. I can tell that I lose weight for not eating, but my stomach got used to not having food inside it. I felt dead anyway so what's the use. They wouldn't let me out so might as well die here. I tried to escape but can't, they'd always caught me doing so.

So here I am sitting completely still on the bed facing the window with the moon shining its light inside the room. Suddenly the door opened but I didn't know who it was because I didn't bother to check who entered. The person sat beside me causing the bed to dip down a bit.

"Why aren't you eating?" The man asked in a low voice.

"Do I have to? You're not letting me out anyways." I said to him, but stayed looking at the bright moon. "You guys probably are an apprentice of my Father to begin with. Tell me is he going to come soon?" I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I don't have any relationship with that man. Nor will I ever do." He growled.

"Then what's the use of kidnapping me? What do you gain from these actions huh?" I asked getting pissed off.

"Kidnapping? Sorry to burst your bubble but I saved you!" He chuckled. My head whipped to look his way and saw how serious he was even though he chuckled at his own statement.

"You did?" I asked dumbfounded. Suddenly I remembered the times when I thought he was a good person, right at the morning when I woke up in my room with bandages and clean clothes. Is he really a good person behind all these cold look and personality?

"Yes I did. I saved you to protect you, not to let you die of hunger." He said and stood up making his way out to the door.

"Eat the food and I might let you go home if you behave well." With that he closed the door, leaving me startled.

Just before he tried killing me. Now he was helping me? Why the sudden change of heart? Just who are you to save me?
~~~••~~~~~••~~~~~••~~~~~••~~~~~••~~~
A/N: Just as promised! This one is a serious chapter so more emotions are shown all through out, but I hope it stands as a good chapter to all of you. Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
95.4K 4.5K 29
| COMPLETED | | WILL SOON UNDERGO EDITING | "Will you just go back to hell? Or will I have to drag you there?" Yoongi whispers harshly but Jimin neve...
2.5K 567 13
"I will turn your life into a living nightmare," he whispered menacingly, his words sending shivers down my spine as our bodies collided. "Every brea...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] Β« COMPLETED Β» She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...