we got married » pjm

By btstwerk

(Y/N), from a rookie girl group, STAR and BTS Jimin are paired up as a fake couple on the reality show, We Go... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
End

Chapter 10

1.7K 45 6
By btstwerk

Jimin's POV

I decided to see what (Y/N) is doing without her knowing.

I followed her and I saw some sasaeng fans that noticed her. It seems like she's heard what they said.

So I went up to her and was about to hold her hands when suddenly a random guy grabbed her wrist and took off with her.

I was confused. Who was this guy and what was his relationship with (Y/N)?

And so I followed them. I ran to catch up with them.

They stopped at an abandoned street. The street was pretty much empty. I eavesdropped on their conversation.

Well, shit. That's her ex?

Why did he brought her here?

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard (Y/N)'s yell.

I peeked around the corner and I saw him hurting her.

Without hesitating, I punched his face and beat him up. I kicked him where it hurts and that does it. He's now unconscious.

I turned my attention to (Y/N). She was bleeding, a lot. A tear fell down my cheek.

I called my bandmates and they brought us to the hospital.

I was crying so much.

(Y/N), please don't give up on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 10.1K 38
Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when your soulmate touches you after you're e...
122K 2.8K 14
this story is about a girl who finds her brother(Jin) after many years of being separated yeah follow the story and find out the rest Ps.just going t...
185K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
9.6K 249 10
Read My Story Tagalog with english Vote Enjoy reading my story