Fighting temptation

By Ajaydimples

Complications! That is the one thing Trish is trying to avoid. Until the biggest temptation walked through he... More

The meet
The ex and the next
Hands off
The boss!!
The douche boss
New dawn
in a dream
The morning after.
Stolen Kiss
Friday Fights
Car Trouble
Unfulfilled desires
Lunch dates
Lets eat
Vintage
Kisses and Hesitations
Desperations and Unanswered calls
A lack of concentration
A bad day
He is back
Sleep over
Morning glorry
Doubts and lots of flowers
Dinner dates and questions of love
Fading lights
The man, the food and conversations with mother
Tinsy Winsy Bikini
Dirty little secret
Dinner and late nights
Hurricane in a tea cup
Out of a job, Again!
Ghosting
Let's start over!
Choices and consequences
The deep end
Sense and Sensibility
Miss Doubty pants

Intermission

385 25 4
By Ajaydimples

We stopped at a brown gate and watched as it swung open. The guards at the front waved us in with choruses of
'Welcome Mr. Kasim.' So I figured we were headed to his place. It was a serene looking gated community with green lawns and cabro-paved paths that led to rustic yet classical looking houses separeted by flower hedges. The car ground to a halt at number 35 an imposing stone structure at the end of one column.

'Do you want to come inside?'
I hesitated.
'I could be in and out in a minute.' He said, obviously having caught my hesitation.

He opened his door and got out and I followed suit. Maybe I should see what his house looks like. You can tell a lot about a person by their house.

He swiped a card and the door swung open into a foyer with red mahogany floors. It had the smell of a new house I thought as we walked into the living room.

Everything was white. It was perhaps the worst thing someone could do to a beautiful room like that. The room felt unlived in. It reminded me of a hotel lobby. A poorly done hotel lobby.

He was watching me. Watching my reaction.
'How do you like it?'
I wiggled my nose.
'It is clean. Too clean!' I said.
He laughed. 'What does that mean?'
'I mean I get that people are OCD but look the textures are all wrong.' I had began to speak and couldn't seem to stop.
'The whites are too depressing mainly because of the textures and the fact that you cannot feel the essence of the person who lives here.'
His eyebrow went up. Maybe I had overstepped.
'Maybe a few items that are not too white can balance the room and give it more life.' I said and promised myself to keep quiet. The interior designer in me wanted to come out and play but I didn't want to let it.

' I like the whites.' He said.

It is not that I don't like them too, it just... eh... the space doesn't look lived in.' There. I had said it. The room lacked the character of the man standing infront of me. The beauty and magnificence of a man who knew what he wanted and went for it.

He laughed then. That deep rumble that always seemed to catch me by suprise.

'My mom said the same thing. I did leave the planning and decor to someone and obviously they felt clean cuts meant an all white house.'

I thought of the blonde girl he was with yesterday. A white girl. Maybe he did love white afterall. That realization made my heart sink. What was I doing here?

'Well, I might as well show you the other rooms to see if I am being ripped off.'
He held his hand out to me and I took it revelling at the sparks of desire that raced up and down my body. Did he feel it too?

We started with the cloakroom where he hang my coat before proceeding to the dining room and guest bedroom. Nothing impressive.

The kitchen was something else. It had wooden floors and black appliances and looked modern and fresh. A few tweaks here and there and it will be spectacular. The study was another favourite with mahogany furnitures with  intricate patterns and a huge shelf with books lining one wall.
'It will be done in a week I think.' He said watching me run my hands over the hard cover bound books.
The last room that I was suprised by was the master bedroom.
It was dark and mysterious like the man before me. Dark brown oak laminate floors. Alternate Gold and brown head board and a dark wall with intricate patterns in the two colours added texture to the room. Clean, masculine and full of promise. I was becoming hot just looking at the room.

'I just moved in... well a month ago.'
Was that a hint of apprehension?

I ran my hands over the bed. I closed my eyes and pictured him on top of me in the silky duvet. His hands and mouth running all over my body. I felt more than heard the moan escape sofly from my lips. This was not a good idea. I turned so abruptly I almost lost my balance.
'It is ah... a beautiful space.'
I turned and walked out of the room before I could throw myself at the man.

'Now that was a room with character.' I waited until he closed the door before I spoke. It felt safer this way without the bed between us.

'Glad you like it.' That stupid smile and throaty talk. His eyes were on mine before they lowered to my lips and that is when I realised I was biting my lower lip.
'Especially since I actively picked everything in it. His voice was low and sexy.
'Way different than what I usually go for though.' He smiled.

This man's smile had a way of driving me crazy. I had a choice, to turn and walk away and leave him and his silky sheets the hell alone or to kiss him senseless. Then something just came over me and I was pushing him against the wall and pulling his head to mine to taste his lips.

Lust sparked and flared between us as our lips joined. I sighed as his tongue found mine. I wanted to melt into him. To have him buried so deep in me he would forget himself. My hands shook as they wrapped around his head. It had been too long.

I was glad I had worn my 6inch heels. I wasn't too short for his 6'1 frame now and I loved the power that gave me. His hands wrapped around me pullling me to him and I moaned with every little caress. How long had it been? Why had I stayed away this long?

The he was pulling away.
'Nooo! Please. I was begging trying to reclaim his mouth again. Trying to feel his hair through my fingers and his hot flesh against mine.

'I think we need to talk.' He was breathing hard. My eyes flew open to meet his beautiful brown ones and the serious look in them.

'Later!' I moaned trying to pull him back to me. He was like an old oak, unmoving. So I stopped trying and stood watching him trying to gain control of my senses.

'Ok. What do you want to talk about?'

Maybe if I agreed to talk we could go back to more important things like opening that bloody shirt.

'You and me!'
'You and me?...'
'Yes! Us!'
There was no us.
'What about us?' I was straightening my dress and avoided looking at him.

'Are you going to look up while we are talking?' I felt the frustration in his voice.
I counted to ten then looked up.
'Ok. Talk.'
He watched me for a second.
'You know what, maybe we shouldn't talk about it.'
I felt relief wash over me before he added.
'You clearly are not interested.'
He was being a baby about this.
'You know I am a big girl. I can take a rejection!'
'Rejection?'
'Next time you don't want to fuck me, just say so!'

Damn! I was going on the offensive again. Why was I taking rejection this way?  To mask the frustration boiling in you, a little voice inside my head said.
It was like every sensible bone in my body had melted and what remained was a lust induced husk.

He turned towards the stairs. 'Come I will take you home.'
That was like a bucket of cold water on me.

'You don't have to. I can get an uber!'
I swept past him the anger vibrating through me. How stupid is this guy? I was mad. Mad because he wanted to take me home when all I wanted to do was kiss him senselesss. I needed to respect his no. Yet it was so hard and so frustrating and I took it as a personal attack. It was easier that way.

He pulled me by the arm before I started the decent and took my hand and placed it on his croch. He was aroused. God he was hard and magnificent and hust the way I remembered him.
'Does this feel like someone who doesn't want to have sex with you?'
He was mad the corners of his mouth twitching.
This side of him excited me strange enougher.
'Then what is stopping you?' I cupped him in my hand rubbing softly and inching towards him. I kissed his neck inhaling his scent and slowly started to unzip him.

'Trish, stop.'

He turned and my hand fell to my side.
This was going to be a frustrating night. I needed time to cool off and he needed to decide of we could so somwthing about his dick.

He ran his hand over his eyes. Trying to compose himself. I felt the anger radiating through him. There was a part of me that wanted it to end. A part that was scared that if I stayed with this man long enough I would lose myself.

'What is stopping ...' he lowered his voice. This was a man not used to losing his control like this. 'What is stopping me is the fact that I want this to be more than just sex!'

Fuck me. What was this guy talking about?

'I don't want you to be taking some random guys number in a fucking restaurant while I am seated next to you. I do not want you to keep ignoring my calls until I have to beg you to pick them up. I do not want to worry about not hearing from you unless you are horny and just want someone to release your itch.'

This was getting out of hand. I turned and walked down the stairs before I could say something I would regret. Halfway down I turned. My mind started to separate the issues. To focus on the one that I was ready to talk about.'
I stopped mid stair.

'You know what. I wasn't picking your calls because I was mad.'

'So instead of telling me, you sulk? How old are you? Twelve?'
It is one thing to know you behaved immaturely and quite another to have someone point it out.

'I am not fighting with you!' How could I tell him I had been mad at myself too?! Mad because I had let a good dick come between me and my job.
I had reached the end of the stairs by now.

'Oh yes. Run. I think that is how you deal with all your relationships. When the going gets tough, you run!'

He didn't just say that! I placed my clutch on a table and rounded on him.

'First of all, this was not a relationship! He watched my hands as they moved first towards him and then to me. From the beginning this was just sex!'

He laughed. A strange little sound that unnerved me.
'Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.'

'Second I lost my job because of you!'

'No, you lost your job because you lost a big account! I tried to FIX it!
He had followed me downstairs. I turned to go then turned back. Rage clouded my vision. Maybe this is how it was supposed to end between us. With anger on both sides.

'That fucking account was lost because that bloody man gave me an ultimatum! He wanted to fuck me in return!' I was poking at his chest now. 'He had a date and time set for me to go fuck him to retain a few millions! Like a fucking whore!'

I was shaking just thinking about it. I saw as the word slowly hit home.

'So forgive me for being pissed off when I got fired! So what if I did not return a few messages after that? You fucking didn't care that after years of building a fucking career you come along and everything just falls apart.'
It wasn't fair that I was blaming him for all those things. But I was too far gone to separate isssues now.
'And when they let me go, instead of trying to find out why, you decided to 'fix' it. The prince in a shinning Armani suit!

He opened his mouth to say something then closed it again.

'Yes Kev. Your fixing it made people start speculating who I was sleeping with!

'Would it have been that bad if they knew you were sleeping with me?'
His voice was soft. Hurt.

I laughed increduosly and walked to the door. Anger. I could taste it in my mouth. Did he just not hear anything I just said?

'I think you love to run. When you cannot control situations you just up and leave.
His words hurt.'

'You know what. Fuck you. I pointed at him with my clutch.
'This is bullshit.'

'Explain to me why it is bullshit for me to want something more. With a beautiful and amazing woman like you? Are you so damaged you can't see the sense in that?'

Fuck him. Why did he have to rile me up like this. Was it true I was running? I wanted to scream at him at myself at all the other men before him who had taught me that a relationship ended with ghosting. Why did he have to make things so complicated?...

A/N
@kennyknoxLover here is an update since you asked so nicely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 237 9
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
237 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
236K 10.8K 33
****Copyrighted**** 'Tell me you don't feel it.' He whispered against my lips, and the trembling that had ceased at the feel of his lips against mine...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...