An Eternal Seal (Yandere Male...

By Cloakedranger

Intrigued by a mansion only you can see, you venture into its domain. What lies in wait, when you meet the ow... More

A/N
A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Unveiling the Mansion
Dance of the Strings
Arrival of Dolls
A Host's Answers
Eye of Entrapment
Study Visit
Syrup and Sugar
Away into the Woods
Playing with Diamond Eyes
Crystal Covering
Recovering the Forgotten
Sanguine, my master
I Find Your Efforts Useless
Pages on the Swing
Not your ordinary Water
Winter in Summer
Breaking Oranges
Just a Drop of Water
Something to Make, Something to Drink
Watch the Mystery
Pots and Pans
Snow of Misinterpretation
Insanum Mens
Secundum Insanum Mens
Shadow of the Weak
The Rocky Stream
Mist under the Leaves of Pink
Carnations for my Warning
Step into the Fog
Illumination
The Dead Awaken
Rolled Parchment
Stars on the Assassin
Cards in the Small Room
A Healer's Cough
Sickness in Arms
Water and Wings
Messing with Creme
Lost and Living Plastic
A Butterfly's Past
Dressing the Tape
A Cook without Instructions
Step into Position
A Beginning to a Dance
Entering the Dance of the Mage
Only Two in the Crowd
Time in an Antique Room
Blood Painted Throne
The Illusion of the Kill
Questioning Words
Descent to the Exit
Complying Unexpectedly
The Last Mask Piece
Knives in the Hands of the Caterpillar
Grinning Shadows
Eight of Disturbance
Calalannia Woods
An Ocean of Light and Blue
Two on Two
Joining the Two
Discussion over Tea
Scratches and Bruises
More than a Spoonful of Shock
Proposal and Enemies
Opposites against Opposites
One and One before the Crowd
When among Hundreds of Eyes
A Trip around the Barrier
The Perfect Picture for a Garden
Now or Never
Paperback Version Available

Epilogue

9.5K 367 220
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend to put the video on loop.

It had been a few months, since the incident with the council, and in the past few months you wouldn't exactly call it relaxing. Lucian dissolved the council completely, and the ones that had been captured had been stripped of their power, though due to their crimes they were kept in the magic world's prison rather than being sent into the human world. Furthermore, Rezin's body was buried just like the other council members, though those who had been turned into ash were of course buried in a different manner. Thus with the council gone, Lucian and you created a new council of advisors. These individuals consisted of the people, who both Lucian and his sister had trusted. Once your advisors were selected, the paperwork started. The two of you would sit in the council hall, going over the various laws of the land and deciding whether to keep, remove, or change them. Suggestions by your advisors would be made and typically there was agreement across the board with the occasional argument.

As for the mansion, Lucian cleared it of all the belongings he chose to bring into the castle. You had a say in this as well. When the mansion was cleared of everything the two of you desired, Lucian turned it into an orphanage, which was appreciated by the current orphanage, since they currently couldn't provide much for the children. Of course Nafera, Pastel, Faye and the other two dolls came over to the castle to serve. They all adjusted to the new place rather quickly and Pastel fell in love with his new potions room while Faye enjoyed the soft blankets on your bed as well as Nafera's. Likewise, Lucian made one of the abandoned rooms in the castle into his doll room in case he ever needed to make more.

Keeping this in mind, you were finally glad to have a day to relax. After two months of tying up loose ends and adjusting to ruling over the magic community, you needed the break. Lying on your bed, which was the same one that you woke up on after the fight with the previous council, you breathed out a sigh of relief, though you looked up when the door to the room opened. Nafera came in with her deck of cards in hand. You promised her you would play cards today and you were looking quite forward to it. Sitting up in the bed, you signaled for her to come over. Seating herself across from you on the plush bed, the two of you began a game of kings in the corner.

After she went, she stated, "You know I'm surprised Lucian isn't in here with you, ____."

She was right; it was strange that he wasn't in the room with you. For the past two months, he had kept to his word and never really left your side, making the exception when you needed to get a shower and attend to your other bathroom needs. Concerning anything else, he always seemed to be a few feet away. He wouldn't be doing the same task as you, but if you were reading and he needed to work on some papers he would be sitting at a nearby desk. If you were working on a new law that was being formulated in the study, he again would be sitting somewhere in the room as well. It was frustrating, but you knew that after the incident with Regulus, he would never drop his overprotective state. Thus it was very odd to not see him in the room you two now shared.

"Yeah I know, though maybe it has something to do with the wedding tomorrow. I honestly don't know why he won't let me help with anything," you stated, placing a card down.

There was indeed a wedding tomorrow and you were extremely nervous. That was part of the reason you wanted to help with the event, so the work could distract you for a bit, though it was nice to be able to play cards with your friend. Besides Lucian insisted that you relax today and let him handle everything. In fact the only thing you had control over was what dress you were wearing.

"You know how he is, _____. He's just worried you might overexert yourself, though I don't understand why he still calls you 'my pet' at times," she said before performing her turn.

"I know, though generally he just uses it when I try to get him to leave me alone for a bit."

"You actually asked him to leave you alone?"

"Yes, but I haven't for awhile due to what happened last time."

She looked at you, waiting for you to continue, as she placed down another card.

"For the first few seconds, his gaze just darkened before he abruptly got out of his chair and ripped the book I was reading to shreds. Do you know how long it took me to find a replacement? I mean it was just the horror book I was reading but still."

"It would seem that you're leaving out some other details, _____."

"What?!" you replied, forgetting that she could read you quite well now.

"Please _____, I know when you're hiding something. What did he do?"

"It was completely humiliating," you stated before huffing in remembrance of it and continuing, "To make his point clear that he wouldn't be leaving my side, he placed a collar and leash around my neck. For the rest of the day I had to walk around with that thing around my neck. I swear I don't even know how I have any patience left with that man."

"You're getting married to him, so obviously it's because you care deeply for him."

Just deciding to nod in response, Nafera and you continued to play your game of cards. Lucian on the other hand had decided to leave you alone for today, since he was making sure the setup for the wedding was going according to plan. He wanted everything to be a surprise for you and he needed to make sure it was perfect. With this in mind, he was willing to leave you for just a bit. Tomorrow would finally be occurring and he smiled at the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed and now it was the morning of the wedding and you were currently snuggled into the soft sheets of your bed. Usually, you felt warmth next to you, but feeling none now, you opened your (e/c) eyes to see Lucian gone. Deciding he was just getting a shower, you closed your eyes and went to fall back asleep, however this never happened. Instead of entering a dreamless sleep, you were pulled from your comfortable position, as Nafera dragged you out of the bed. Groaning in protest, you dug your nails into the bed, trying to stay on the soft surface.

"_____, you need to get up. We have a wedding to prepare you for."

"Just let me sleep, Nafera. I can marry him in my pajamas," you stated, still in a tired state.

"Ah, I don't mind if I married you while you were in your pajamas, but I've been hearing about how beautiful you look in that dress of yours. I've been waiting far too long to not see you in it. So you either let Nafera help you, or I will force you into the dress myself," Lucian said, coming out of the bathroom with a purple bathrobe on.

You didn't have to look at him to know that he was being serious. Sighing, you got out of bed before sending a glare in Lucian's direction and heading into the bathroom. Lucian merely chuckled at your reaction before walking over to a cherry-wood wardrobe and pulling out his attire for the day. Nafera headed out of the room and waited by the door until you were ready for her. Thus as you got a shower, Lucian got changed. When he finished, he exited the room and allowed for Nafera to enter once more. Once done with your shower and morning routine, you got dressed in your new undergarments before opening the bathroom door slightly. After asking Nafera for your dress, she handed it to you before you closed the door.

The dress had a white corseted top that had four gold lines going vertically on it. White straps held the dress on your shoulders while decorative chiffon sleeves were draped around your upper arms. A gold chain with a golden pendant hung on the front of the dress. As for the bottom of the dress, the chiffon fabric draped over the topmost part of the skirt while the skirt flowed to the ground in a rich fabric. This fabric had an intricate golden flower design. Exiting the bathroom, you had Nafera tie the back of the dress.

With your dress on, Nafera sat you down in the bathroom vanity, which you rarely used, and began working on your hair. For your wedding, you wanted her to work on your hair, rather than having the mirror do it for you. She worked on your hair until it was in a high ponytail while a white flower decorated the hairstyle. Afterwards, she put gold flower earrings in your ears. Getting out of the vanity chair, you entered the bedroom and placed on over-the-knee white socks before putting on your white knee-high boots that had golden laces. Nafera had somehow managed to already get into her maid of honor dress, which was a light pink chiffon dress with gold accents. Leaving your room with Nafera, you had no idea how many people would be attending the wedding, since Lucian left much to mystery.

Once you reached the entrance to the throne room, the doll with the orange eyes handed you a bouquet of white roses painted gold along with just regular white roses. Nafera entered the throne room first while you waited. With Nafera now standing in her place, the doors to the throne room opened, revealing aisles of mages, but you kept your attention on what was in front of you. Up ahead was Lucian, wearing a white button-up shirt with a gold vest along with white pants. Instead of wearing a tux, he wore a long white coat that had golden trim as well as golden buttons. A gold skull earring rested in his left ear. His long raven black hair hung loosely just below his shoulders while his purple eyes seemed to beam at seeing your presence.

A light blush dusted your cheeks, as you walked down the long red carpet where the officiant and Lucian waited for you. Your steps seemed to echo across the throne room while the music played lightly in the background. Gripping the bouquet in your hands, you glanced over at Nafera, who smiled at you gently, while Pastel rested on her right shoulder. With each step forward, your heartbeat quickened, as part of you couldn't actually believe that this was happening. Finally, you reached the end of the aisle and you almost let out a sigh of relief, but realizing where you were, you held it in. Looking up at Lucian, you began to hear the officiant begin to speak and soon it reached the point where each of you read your vows. Reaching the end of both of your vows, you heard the phrase 'You may kiss the bride'. You had no time to process the words, as Lucian rested his right fingers under your chin and closed the distance between you two. Cheering occurred in the background, as Lucian pulled away before moving his lips to your right ear.

"You're officially all mine, my pet. I look forward to our future ____."

Cheeks turning crimson, you felt him pick you up bridal style and carry you out of the throne room. You blushed more, as you held onto Lucian, while he carried you to the reception, which was down in the ballroom. Today, the forest path that had led you to Lucian seemed minuscule in your search for the mask pieces, for you now had the mask in your possession, which proved to be a journey that connected you to your fate. A fate that had always been certain ever since Lucian had healed you when you were fatally ill for that was the start of an eternal seal.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 8 4
After two weeks in Spain and Italy, you and your friend were going to finish off your trip to Europe with a visit in rural France before heading back...
51.1K 4.3K 29
" Tell me, what do you want. " " I want him. Your maid, Mr. Wang. " Yibo, a guy who worked as a maid in Yang Mansion. He did chores as a maid suppose...
329K 17.4K 63
-This is a sequel to the story A Dimensional Tune (Yandere Twins x reader) - You have been with the brothers for over a year now, yet they still tor...
14.3K 377 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...