Marquis de Lafayette x Reader...

By hamiltonnerd156

Being a freshman in high school was pretty fun, you had great friends and life was pretty ok at the moment. T... More

☼ One ☼
☼ Two ☼
☼ Three ☼
☼ Four ☼
☼ Five ☼
☼ Six ☼
☼ A/n ☼
☼ Seven ☼
☼ Nine ☼
☼ Ten ☼
☼ Eleven ☼
☼ Twelve ☼
☼ Thirteen ☼
☼ A/n ☼

☼ Eight ☼

3.8K 113 112
By hamiltonnerd156

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before looking away, "What am I doing?!" I mumble. Lafayette looked at me worried, "W-What? D-Did moi do something wrong?" he asked worriedly. I sighed, "No, it's not you..." I paused.

We sat in silence for a few seconds when I broke the silence, "I don't think I'm supposed to tell you this but Peggy...um...Peggy has a crush on you..." I tell him. I turned to him and a guilty look crossed his face. "R-Really? B-But I like you...." He gently grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. "I-I know...but I don't want to hurt Peggy...I already took one of her crushes and I don't want to take another..." I sigh.

Lafayette pulled me into a hug and we stay like that for a minute. I had my head rested on his shoulder, "What am I going to do?" I asked. "I don't know mon amour, but we'll figure something out." I blushed when he called me 'mon amour'. I couldn't believe this was happening. We have known each other for almost two months now and we both have a huge crush on each other.

Just then, my phone began ringing, I pulled out and instantly missed his warmth. I grabbed my phone from my bag and checked the caller ID. I felt my heart drop and I turned to Lafayette, "It's Peggy." I say a bit guilty. I literally just kissed her crush and I feel awful and now she's calling me! "Pick up," Lafayette said.

I hesitated but then picked up and put the phone on speaker for Lafayette to hear. "Hey, Pegs!" I said trying to sound like I didn't just kiss her crush.

"Hey Y/n! So I need your opinion, should I ask Lafayette if he wants to go to the Octoberfest with me?" She asked. I looked over at Lafayette, he stared at the phone, guilt in his eyes. "I-I don't know. Do you know if he likes you back?" I asked.

"I don't know. But what if he doesn't like me back?" She asked, her voice sounded worried. "Maybe you could ask someone else!" I said. She sighed, "I don't know, I don't think anyone really had a crush on me." She stated.

"Quick question, if someone from our little group...ya know...asks you to the Octoberfest, would you say yes?" I asked. "I'm not sure....it depends on who it is. Maybe I would say yes if Hercules asked me, I'll have to admit he's kinda cute!" She said with a bit of a giggle.

I got an idea and I turned to Lafayette who also seemed to be thinking the same exact thing as me. "I have to go Pegs, we can discuss this at school," I said. "Alright bye!" She said before I hung up.

"We need to talk to Hercules!" I exclaimed. Lafayette nodded, "Should we tells him over ze phone?" He asked. I shrugged, "I'm not sure, but we need to-" But before I could finish my sentence, my phone began ringing again, with an annoyed sigh, I looked to see who it was, it was my mom. I picked up the phone, "Hello?"

Lafayette's POV:

I watched as Y/n spoke on the phone for a minute or so before hanging up. "I have to go." She said as she got up and began gathering her stuff. I stood up and also helped her gather her stuff. She made sure she had everything before turning to me. "Thank's for having me over." She told me. I smiled, "Moi hopes you can come again." I took her downstairs to the front door. She turned to me before leaving and planted a kiss on my cheek. "See ya later French Fry." She said before starting to walk home.

My face grew hot and I held the cheek she kissed. I watched her a little longer before turning around and heading inside.

A/n:

Hello everybody! This chapter was a bit shorter than my other ones but I hoped you enjoyed it. I'll try making this story as long as possible but just know it might end in a few chapters. I wanna start getting ideas for my next story so please leave a suggestion on what you would like to see next! Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 717 23
These are oneshots and separate hamilsquad stories from Tumblr. I will tag all of the tumblr users at the end of the oneshots and other stories so pl...
44.7K 1.6K 16
Hercules Mulligan had it all. He was popular, he had plenty of friends, and he played on the school football team. The cost of all this? He had to hi...
173K 6.1K 47
Alexander just moved from the Caribbean to New York to live with his cousin after his mother died. An emotional wreck of a teenager he thinks he won'...