Sirens Voice (Magi Fanfic)

By Lonely_Tomato

In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
*Spartos Special*
A/N
Chapter 8
*Blessings*
*Wedding day*
A/N
*Sham Lash*
*Sham Lash Pt.2*
*Sham Lash Pt 3*

Chapter 7

3.7K 112 8
By Lonely_Tomato

*edited*

Jasmine's POV

We saw the dungeon in sight, it was just a simple tower, with water surrounding it, and fire blazing the top.

I grabbed my flute, placing it in my pocket. I walked to my room for the rest of my equipment.

I grabbed my spear, and a black cape with a hood. Walking back up to the deck, I saw Sin looking directly at the dungeon.

"Jazz, you sure about this?" He asked, his eyes were filled with concern, yet a bit of excitement. I nodded, serious for once with him, "I plan to conquer this dungeon, to protect everything and everyone important to me."

He just sighed facing me, "Well, alright. But we are going with you!" as he said that, Ja'far came out with his wires around his arm.

"Hinahoho isn't coming to watch to boat, we don't know how long we'll be in there for" Ja'far said adjusting his wire before look up at us.

"Let head out then!" Sin exclaimed jumping into the small land the building rests on.

I smiled following behind them. We got to the door, I grab onto Sin's and Ja'far's hand, "Let's stick together!!" I shouted dragging them into the dungeon with me.

~~~

I opened my eyes to see us surrounded by water. Small koi fish were swimming around in groups, "Let's hurry..." Sin muttered, almost nervous.

We walked through the pond nearing the pathway into a cave lit with torches of fire. "Hm no monsters yet..."I stated looking around, noticing the Koi fish surrounding me.

"W-what are they doing?" I asked looking down, separating myself from Sin and Ja'far. They looked down as well curious "I don't know..." ja'far answered. He was about to kill them when I shouted, "Wait!" He stopped "They aren't doing anything, let them live"

He just sighed "You're to kind Sis.." He said snatching my hand dragging me away with Sin, I giggled, "Only to cute things like you~"

He blushed red and pouted, "S-shut up!" Sin just laughed at the interaction, glad nothing has changed from when we first met the ex-assassin.

We walked down into the dungeon to face a door, writing all around it. "It's...in Spanish"

"You know Spanish Jazz?" Sin asked, surprised. "Yeah, it was one of Rurumu's harsh lessons. 'A women should be able to hold a conversation with anyone with a different language'. She taught me language and music actually, once we found out how to control my power."

Before I can explain a voice made the ground tremble. "I am Phoenix! Djinn of Truth and Melodies! Who shall be King?"

I looked all over before responding, "I'm Jasmine! I wish for your power Phoenix!" There was a pause, until he spoke again, "Then prove your worth..."

Next thing I knew, I passed out

~~~

I was falling down from the sky, my back facing down and grabbed my spear ready for anything.

"You are very loyal, a good trait, but can you put that on the line for the right path?" The voice said as I saw the ground. It was basically a forest, so I swung on a branch, scratching my hands from the bark. I used the slow movement to land on the ground.

I stood in my fighting position waiting for something to come out. I stood for about five minutes until I let my guard down walking around.

"*Sigh* It's so quiet here..." I glared at the sky, how can I get out of here?

"Jasmine!!"

I turned around only to see Sinbad with a grim face, I was about to ask what happened until...

*SLAP*

My face facing one side, my mind trying to comprehend what just happened. Sinbad just slapped me... I look back slowly noticing his glare.

"Where have you been?! I told you to be back yesterday, mission accomplished! What happened?" He yelled, glare only getting harsher. "M-mission?" I asked.

He gripped his hair in frustration, "Yes! The one I sent you on!"  He walked away resting on a tree. He breathed in and out to calm himself before walking back

"The mission where you were to kill Mystoras?" I froze. What.

I looked shocked that would even come out of his mouth, "W-what?! He's our friend though! Why would you want to kill him?"

I walked towards him getting pissed, I pulled out my spear next to me waiting for an answer.

"Why are you getting so mad? It was his fault for spilling my wine..." He looked confused, " just for spilling wine he deserves death!?" I questioned, though that is when I noticed something was off.

He has the same look in his eyes as the rest of the selfish Parthevian nobles...

"What happened to you?" I asked unable to believe any of this. "What have you become?"

"What are you talking about Jazz? It's still me, Sinbad. The same one whose been with you this entire time."

I shook my head, pointing my spear at him, he looked shocked. Tears rushed down my face, I glared at him with my might, "You're not my Sinbad! And if you are, I'll stop you! Killing innocent people isn't what you stand for, so to protect your legacy and other, I will stop you!"

He took a step back before drawing is sword. "Fine, if you want to destroy our friendship like this, I'll kill you as well."

He ran to me, swinging his blade. It was sloppy and messy but it didn't help I was emotionally unable to look him in his eyes.

With my spear, I pushed his blade to the ground. He fell to the ground to swipe of my feet to trip me. I jumped using his back for a step. Flipping I got behind him, spinning my spear around my arm, and torso, I gained enough momentum to smack his sword out of his hand.

Leaving him defenseless, I walked to him, tip of my blade pointing to his neck, "Sin..."

I looked at his angry and hurt filled eyes, "I ask once, change your ways before you become the thing you hate most..." I begged..no...pleaded to him.

I don't want to have to kill my best friend. I rather take the burden of ending his life before he ruins himself.

"Hm, You don't have what it take..." He spitefully said, he tried to get up only for me to press down, tears falling onto his cheek.

"Then I apologize, I will always love you...but I won't watch you become a villain. So I'll take the role instead"

With that moment, spinned my spear up to strike down, only for a bright light blinding me from seeing anything,

"You are worthy, It take courage to be loyal, but even more to break bonds you created to save the majority. You surprise me though, never met a siren like you before." The voice said, I looked around the black area.

I turned around to see a huge-ass bird, have was red fire, the other was water. In-between in a bright light, a medium between both.

"I am Phoenix, and I accept you as my King or Queen. Whichever you prefer "

I looked around wiping my tears from my face, " s-so that wasn't real? Just a test?"

I was so scared I was going to have to kill my friend. The feeling was so strong that I realized exactly how much I need him in my life... it's almost unbearable.

" that's correct, your friend is well and on the right path currently. Though if a time must come, as my ruler, you must do what you must do."

I look over at the Djinn with a smile, " anything to protect my friends, including Sin!"

~~~

I was laying on the ground when I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was golden and green eyes looking down at me.

I just sighed before dragging the two into a big hug, shocking them both. " I'm so glad your okay..." I muttered. They gave each other a glance before pulling away to help me up.

" so what happened? You just passed out after the Djinn said to prove your worth, did you do it?" Asked Jafar, I looked at Sin slightly making him confused.

I smiled at them nodding, " yeah, I did it. We just need to get into the room, let see now.." I got up to read the Spanish writing.

After a few moments I took my spear and placed the tip into a small hold in the center of the door.

" it says, the weapons that makes a righteous chose may open the door..." I said pressing into the hole, causing it to open, only to show a room full with gold and silver.

" A what? What happened while you passed out Jazz?" Sin asked trying to understand what exactly happened.

" I'm my test I had to chose between loyalty or righteousness... I had to kill someone close to me for a greater good" I admitted. Walking up to the birdcage in the middle of the room, after touching it, summoned The great Djinn again.

" Welcome, I am Phoenix, Djinn of truth and melodies, 72nd dungeon. Who shall be king?" It asked again, it sounded like the bird.

Though this time it was in human form. He was all blue except for his eyes, one was red the other blue. On his forehead rested a golden stone, shining brighter then any golden coin in this room.

He was wear feathers in his hair, that faded from blue to gold, some were solid red. He was shirtless and had black markings all over him.

" I am! I have passed your test and proved my worth!" I shouted, his multi colored eyes looked down on me, just to smile.

" ah yeah, the brave young Siren... I'll admit, you pretty beautiful I'm real life" he said, voice lowering from being powerful to more gentle and flirtatious.

I blushed a little noticing he wasn't bad looking himself, " thank you..." I said, only for Sin to step closer to me.

" ahh you've got your self an over jealous boyfriend? Say isn't he the one you fought?" He stated. Sinbad was shocked to here I fought him in my vision. Meaning I had to kill him to get this power.

" it's not what it sounds like Sin!" I quickly spoke before he could ask. " it was a test to see if I would walk down the same path of someone I'm loyal to, and what I would do. It was an illusion!" I spoke quickly, he just nodded slowly, not speaking anymore.

" now then, I Phoenix! Accept you as my master!" He shouted, fading into my spear. I smiled at the sign of the pointed star on my blade.

"Let's get back" I said turning around to the smiling faces of Jafar and Sin.
~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 217 18
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD I AM JUST A HUGE FAN AND SIMP OVER THE ANIME* *This is a OC x Sinbad* After Sinbad's trip to Artemyra t...
78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
306K 9.8K 33
Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her last breath she was given another chance i...
61.3K 2K 34
Amir, King Sinbad's son, and prince of Sindria finally gets to leave the kingdom to travel along side his father. They travel to the trade kingdom o...