My Bestfriend's Fiance Book 2

By jada_wada13

Carol Williams and Davon Welkins who were once business partners are people who became lovers. Carol William... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
A/N

Chapter Six.

2.1K 66 6
By jada_wada13

Davon's POV------

I've been calling Carol's phone over and over again. It has been literally been two weeks since I've seen or heard from her. I haven't seen my son in forever. Part of me thinks she seen Jasmine and I in the office. I think she did.

"Where wifey?" Jasmine asked coming into my bedroom.

"Jasmine leave!" I demanded.

"Why? Isn't this what you wanted?! You wanted it to be just me and you and nobody else!" She fussed.

"Jasmine I said leave. Go to your room , or get out of my house."

This woman needed to leave. She tore my family apart.

As she was leaving the room , I followed her.
"You're the reason why my family isn't here! Just pack your shit and go!" I yelled.

"Excuse me? Carol let me into this house I'm not leaving until she tells me!!" She yelled back.

I walked up some stairs, "Get the hell out! Go! I'll find you an apartment , a hotel room , something but I can't let you stay here anymore Jasmine. This is over. "

"No. I'm not leaving and that's that." She said walking up to her room.

"Jasmine! Pack your shit!" I yelled.

-------------------

I was in my bed , day dreaming about Carol. She's my everything. I just can't up and leave her for a twenty-two year old, someone who's still a baby to me.
I called her phone again , and this time she answered.

"Hey Carol? Baby? Are you okay? Where are you? Where's my son?" I asked , worried.

"Don't worry about me or Davis. We're fine. The question is why Davon?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Why?" Was all she said.

I sighed , "I'm sorry okay? She practically forced me."

"It didn't look like you were being forced to me." She said calmly. I'm surprised she was calm and didn't cause a huge scene. It almost seems like what I did wasn't a big deal to her , but I knew it was. She's the mother of my child and my wife , I knew she was hurt , more than hurt. Hurt wasn't even the word.

"Trust me. You don't know Jasmine the way I know her. She's manipulating and crazy. She wanted to tear this family apart from the start Carol." I explained.

"Whatever. When do you want to see Davis? I can have my mom drop him off after school tomorrow or he can come during the weekends.  Your pick."

"Carol? Why are you doing this?! Why aren't we talking it out?"

"There's nothing to talk about Davon! You're the father of my child and I just don't understand how you couldn't say no to her. You can have her.  I'm done with the company ,and I'm most certainly done with you." She said.

"After ten years Carol? Really?"

"Yes Davon. After ten fucking long ass years! Do know what you've been putting me through or shall I refresh your memory? You don't remember the time I got pregnant and you thought the baby wasn't yours? Or do you remember I caught you having sex with Cynthia in our bedroom? I still stayed with your ass cause I knew you didn't mean anything by it! Or do you remember the time I caught you at the club dancing with some hoe? You don't remember that do you, but you want me to give chance after chance? I am fed up Davon!" She yelled. 

I did do some fucked up shit and she have forgiven me after all those cruel times. I regretted of course , but I couldn't go back and change it.

"Carol. Please I want to make this marriage work. I told Jasmine to leave."

"No need to tell her to leave because I'm not coming back Davon."

I didn't want to cry , I didn't want her to hear me cry but I love Carol. I'm just stupid.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry isn't working anymore Davon. As of now we're separated , I'm on the verge of wanting to get a divorce , but I'm only staying in this marriage because of Davis and that's it , I promise you , but me and you , we're done. Now , when do you want to see Davis?" She asked.

"Yeah , I'll uh see him on the weekend I guess. I'm really sorry Carol , baby I didn't mean to she just-"

"Okay , I will drop him off this weekend and get the rest of my things. Goodbye Davon." She said then hung up.

I was so lost. I felt dumb , stupid. 

-------------

"Damn bruh she saw you fucking her in your office?" Taj said.

"Yeah man. I fucked up my marriage for good bro." I shook my head and took my fifth shot. I was filled with liquor and hurt.

"You cannot be doing that bro. You're almost forty! Why do you need to cheat on the woman that always catered to you? The one that always loved you and always took you back without hesitation? She was the one man." He said.

"I know , I know man. I just wanted to feel a little freedom you know? I wanted to feel young again."

"How the hell do you feel young by fucking?"

I shrugged , "I don't know. I just don't.
She's trying to keep my son away from me , she asked me did I want to see him after school or the weekends. When did I have to pick and choose when to see my seed?"

"Since you fucked up. You got a lot of growing up to do still man" Taj said grabbing my shoulder.

"Hey. I'm glad I found you!" Jasmine said walking up to me.

"How did you find me?!" I said , moving away from her.

"Oh come on. This is the only placed I know you'd go." She smiles , moving towards me.

"I think you should go." Taj told Jasmine.

"I'm grown, don't tell me what to do. I have to talk to my man about something." She rolled her eyes.

"This man is married!" Taj said.

"Yes I know. And this man is gonna be a daddy again!" She smiled , pulling out a pregnancy test that was positive.

Taj grabbed the test and threw it away.

"He's not gonna be anything. This man has a family already. He doesn't need a slut ruining what he has!"

Jasmine slapped him. "Fuck you Taj. This man has two families. Like it or not , this is his baby!" She yelled.

"Jasmine just leave. Go home okay? I'll be there later. " I said pushing he away.

"Okay you promise?" She looked up at me with those pretty , puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah just go."

"You're one dumb ass fool man. How could you get that girl pregnant? Carol is really gonna want a divorce from your ass. "

-----------------------------------

When I arrived at home Jasmine was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey. " She said looking back , smiling.

"Hey." I said walking into the living room. "You didnt have to show up at the bar Jasmine. You could've waited to tell me you were pregnant."

She shrugged , "I know. But your little friend was irritating, so I broke the news."

"Are you keeping it?" I asked.

"Of course. This could be the best thing that happens to me."

"You just want to keep it because it came from me."

"True , but that's not the whole truth. I've always wanted to be a mother Davon. That's all I wanted , plus the head spot at the company. I wanted to always have a successful life." She explained.

"So you wanted to come between my family, just to have a baby and take over a company me and my wife built from the floor up?" I asked with confusion. 

"Yes. Pretty much. Don't worry , I will tell Carol it was all my fault. She might fire me from the company , but I'll find another company to work at. I was at the top of my classes in college , so anyone would be welcomed to have me as their assistant. As far as the baby , you don't have to do anything for our baby. I'll be there to take care of it." She said.

"No. No Jasmine. If that's my child , I will take care of it. That's what I was always afraid of. Neglecting my child. I'd never ever in a million years not take care of what's mine."

She looked at me , "I have an appointment set to look at a couple of houses. I've made enough to move in something bigger than what I was originally about to live. I'm sorry things went this way between us and you and Carol. You two were perfect and I regret being a home wrecker."

"It's okay. You're young. You have plenty of trail and errors. Just know that I'll always be here for you as long as that baby is in your stomach." I smiled hugging her. 

"Thanks. I'm gonna go to bed now." She said kissing my cheek , then leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------
THE WEEKEND.

CAROL'S POV--------

"Did you call him yet?" Mama asked.
She wanted me to talk to Davon and get some closure.

"Yes mama. I called him. " I sighed , folding Davis's clothes, so he could spend the weekend with his terrible excuse of a father.

"And what did he say?" she asked.

"He was saying how he was sorry , but I had to remind him that the sorry he's been giving me all these years are played out. I've had it with him. I told him we were separated."

"You and Dad are getting a divorce?" Davis asked walking into the room , overhearing our conversation.

"Davis honey , come here." I said, setting the clothes down.

I hugged him,. "Your dad and I aren't getting a divorce. We're just having a disagreement that's all."

He looked at me , "disagreement about what? Is it about Jasmine?"

"Honey. Whatever it's about , just know that your dad and I loves you very very much and there's nothing or no one that can come between the love we have for you" I kissed his forehead. "Go get your toothbrush and toothpaste from the cabinet and get your video games."

He ran to get his things.

"You're a good mother Carol." My mama said smiling. 

"Learned it from the best." I smiled back.

--------------------

I arrived to Davon's house and blew the horn. I wasn't dare going to step a foot inside that house.

He walked outside. He did look fine , but I was past that. He always looked good , anybody knew that.

"Hey. " He said grabbing Davis's play station.

"Hello." I said , not even looking at him.

"How you been?" He asked. 

"Fine."

"How long are you going to keep this up?" He sighed.

"I told you , I am done. Now could you hurry up , I have somewhere to be.
I took Freckleman up on that date he offered me , he didn't know that it was just going to be me attending though.

"Okay. Fine." He said grabbing the rest of his things. "I'll call you later. Please answer."

I didn't say anything , just drove off.

--------------

"You look great tonight Mrs.Welkins." James Freckleman said.

"Please call me Carol and why thank you. You look good as well."

"Thanks honey. Where's Davon? I reserved for three."

"Oh he's not going to be able to make it tonight." I said.

"Oh , and why is that?" He folded his arms. 

"Davon and I aren't together anymore." I smiled.

"What? Why not? You two were like Jay and Bey!" He said.

I giggled , "Everything is not what it seems. I promise you. We were not like Jay and Bey. Maybe around the office , but behind closed doors it was another story."

"Was it Ike and Tina?" He asked.

"No. No. No. He's been cheating on me multiple times and I just so happen to catch him again."

"May I ask with who?" He asked.

"Jasmine. Jasmine Toliver. My assistant."

"No. Not her she's young."

I shrugged , "Hey , he's always had a thing for young girls I guess. He said that she's manipulating, she probably is , but he needs to learn how to say no!" I said. "Who knows how long they've been seeing each other. That's the only question that's roams through my head all day!"

He got up and sat by me , "It's okay Carol. You know I'm here for you. I was there before you even married Davon. I ain't going no where no time soon. Can't leave a beautiful lady like you unattended." He said kissing my hand.

I blushed , "James , you don't have to be nice to me because you found out I was cheated on."

"No it's nothing like that. I've always wanted to be your man. Davon just beat me to the punch. You know that. You knew I was trying to get with you a while back."

I nodded , "Yes I do. I'm sorry. I should've chose you. Maybe you would've treated me better."

"Without a doubt you know it."

After he said that , I kissed him. I just needed to , I wanted to. I liked the way James made me feel wanted.

"Dinner was nice. Thanks for taking me out and showing me a good time." I smiled.

We we're sitting in front of my mom's house. I felt like a teenager again.

"No problem Ms.Carol. Anything for the beautiful queen." He caressed my face.

"You always make me blush. Oh my goodness." I said laughing.

He smiled , "I rather make you blush than make you cry."

"Keep that attitude and I'll show you more than a blush and a smile." I winked.

He chuckled , "Whatever lady. I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay."I kissed his lips, which were soft and juicy.

When I pulled back he got out the car and opened the door for me.

I got out and kissed him again.
"See you later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 442 24
Symoné Lewis is has always wished for the perfect man. A tall, smart and good looking man. A man that has a great job and a great house. But also, a...
137K 5.7K 58
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** Jordan is 24 years old and married to her high school sweetheart. After a tragedy happened, their...
128K 1.4K 9
Aniyah Williams was a young woman who had been in hell all of her life and it didn't seem to get any better than that. With a mother who didn't care...
490K 13.8K 49
Nova Banks is a 17 year old girl from the beautiful island of the Bahamas. She moved to Atlanta with her mom after they began to have financial probl...