Living with the Bentley Boys.

Por nish97_

How do you go from being a social outcast to one of the most popular girls at school? You live with the Gorg... Mais

Living with the Bentley Boys.
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 4 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 9 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 10 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 13 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 14 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 15 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 16 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 18 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 19 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 20 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 21 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 22 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 23 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [24]

Living with the Bentley Boys [ 11 ]

60.5K 1.5K 285
Por nish97_

           "What? don't be stupid." I muttered turning around to leave.

           "Is there something wrong with me?!" He teased, grabbing my hand. His soft palm was pressed against mine and I had to shut my eyes and fill my lungs with air to stop myself from loosing consciousness. My mind screamed yes but my heart yelled no.

           "I'm sorry about lying to you Jace-" He started a sadness tone to his voice, but I pressed my finger against his lips. 

           Without giving it a second thought my lips took control and stupidly I kissed him, pulling away once I'd finally realised what I was doing- I hated myself. I did like him, scratch that I LOVED him. His lips tasted perfect, they were the definition of perfect. "Can you stop apologising?" I pleaded. Sitting myself down beside him, I was still trying to digest my actions.

           "Your still mad at me babe!" He exclaimed shrugging his shoulders.

           "I just kissed you!" I laughed awkwardly while my cheeks blossomed red in embarrassment. "I don't kiss people I'm mad at." I stated. I don't kiss anyone more like. My mind spoke.

           "Why won't you go out with me?" He whined. I chuckled too myself, he sounded like a little school boy who didn't want to eat his vegetables.

           "It wouldn't work Josh!" I replied quietly, forcing each word out of my throat. He had no idea how badly I wanted to say yes, he didn't realise I was doing it for his own good.

           "Your worried about what other's are gonna say aren't you?" He asked gently.

           "You really need to get some rest Josh." I gushed getting up- he could read me so well. I didn't even need to say anything for him to understand what was going through my mind.

           "I'd much rather talk to you."

           "Think about what people would say if we went out."

           "You care to much about other's opinions."

           "I do not!" I exclaimed crossing my hands over my chest.

           "You look so cute when your mad!" Josh teased, pinching annoyingly at my cheeks.

           "Josh." I started quietly. Hearing the seriousness in my voice he straightened his face out ready to listen. "I'm worried this is a joke to you, something your friends have dared you to do. I know your saying it's not but I have trust issues. I trusted so many people and look where it left me, the school's lonely girl- the one no one talks to." I replied quietly, each word came out quieter than the previous one.

          "Your not the school's lonely girl, shut up Jaycee." He scoffed.

          "I don't get why you want to date me Josh! There are so many girls in the school, prettier, clever- more girly, more your type!" I exclaimed.

          "Your beautiful, You have the brains and the looks Jaycee." He reassured me gently. "Maybe I don't want to date a cheerleader bimbo- Maybe I want a girl who can look after herself."

          "Your so cheesy." I mumbled as an unwanted smile crept onto my face. I pushed my head into his chest, feeling his muscular arm drape around my neck.

          Letting a sly smile slip upon his gorgeous face, he repeated himself. "Is that a yes?" He chuckled.

          "Your not giving up are you?" I laughed.

          "Not letting you leave until I hear a yes from your mouth." He teased, tracing his finger down the side of my face. I shuddered at his touch - a million sparks rushed through my body.

          I opened my eyes locking them with his. He made me so happy, he made me feel special- no one had done that before. I'd had enough of pushing people away from me. "Yes." I whispered softly, for once in my life I didn't think of the consequences- I was letting myself live the moment. "I'll go out with you Josh."

* * *

         "Help me!" I shrieked. Placing both my hands firmly on Kyle's shoulder's I shook him while glancing up at the clock. "Josh is coming to get me in two hours and I don't know what to wear!" I yelled in frustration.

         "Why are you yelling?" He yelled.

         I grinned shaking my head. "I don't know, I'm nervous." I screamed back.

         "Why are you fucking screaming?" Zane asked as he walked into my room, both hands covering an ear each. He looked from a smiling Kyle to me and then back again waiting for an answer.

         "LANGAUGE." Dylan reminded him from his room next door.

         "I have nothing to wear Zane!" I exclaimed running my fingers through my hair nervously. Josh would dump me definitely. He'd been dismissed from the hospital this morning and insisted that we went out for dinner it was our first official 'date' and I was going to look like something drained out of the sewer.

         "You have nothing to wear?" Zane chuckled and for some reason he found this situation amusing. "Your a chick, if anything you have too many clothes." He smiled ruffling my hair before lightly shoving me out of the way and walking into my walk in closet.

         I waited outside tapping my fingers against my thigh impatiently. "Awwwwwwh Jaycee has a daaaaaaate." Kyle cooed from beside me, pinching at my cheeks. I swatted his hands away shooting him a death glare, I tried not to grin, but failed. I couldn't control my emotions, love was such a magical thing! Just the thought of Josh put a smile on my face.

         "Your boyfriiieeeeend's calling  you." Tyler grinned, His voice zoned me back to reality. Shooting me his signature wink as he leant forward to pick my phone off my bedside table. As quick as Edward Cullen in the sunlight  I ran and grabbed my mobile out of his hand, landing perfectly on my bed.

         "Hey." I replied pressing my ear to my phone.

         "Hey." He replied in his low voice, my body shuddered slightly at his voice. "Getting dressed?" he carried on, whether it was a statement or a question I didn't know.

         "How did you guess?" I asked him the stupid smile still on my face. Tyler and Kyle exchanged looks, I shook my head throwing a pillow at either of them while my mobile rested between the crook of my neck and ear.

         "Your a girl- you'll probably take a day to get ready." He teased.

         "Ha-Ha." I replied sarcastically. "Don't lie Josh, I bet you'd take the same amount of time."

         "Well, it does take time to look this good." He replied cockily, I rolled my eyes laughing at the arrogance in his voice.

         "Your such a jerk. " I smiled.

         "But you love me."

         "I do." I breathed. "I really do."

         "I love you too." There they were, those three magical words that made my heart soar to the sky. My heart skipped a beat and I felt the smile on my face grow and grow until it must have been from ear to ear. "See you at eight babe." He replied.

         "See you." I chuckled, I was being so retarded trying to lengthen our conversations with stupid pointless un-needed comments.

         "Oh yeah, Liam and Riley are coming to." He added.

         "Oh." I answered trying to hide the disappointment in the voice. "The more the merrier." I replied laughing awkwardly into the phone. I thought a date was for two people, not four. I couldn't blame him for being a protective older brother though.

         "I'm sorry it's not ideal-" He started.

         "Don't apologise, it's fine." I replied softly. "I need to go now." I answered quickly.

         "Alright, see you." He replied excitedly before disconnecting.

         "No clothes?" Zane scoffed, walking out with so many clothes his face couldn't be seen. He spilled out the ones he had approved onto the floor. Kyle's eyes widened.

         "You have all these hot clothes, why do you walk around in sweatpants?!" Kyle asked in disbelief as he picked up a tiny piece of black fabric and held it up. "Ty, look how hot this is." He smirked as Tyler walked over.

         "Woaaaaaah! Wear this babe." Tyler stated.

         I raised an eyebrow, shaking my head. "I'm not a pole dancer and that's not going to cover anything." I laughed, but when I saw they were being serious the smile vanished of my face.

         "Try it on atleast!" Tyler smirked, walking towards me with a mischevious smile.

         I shook my head firmly.There was no way in hell I was trying it on. It honestly looked like a black piece of material, it was supposed to be a strapless black dress that those girls with perfect bodies wore and the back swooped down into a massive U shape. It was just long enough to cover my arse.

         "Go put it on before we get you dressed." Kyle added smirking at me.

         "Pervs." Zane chuckled before walking out. "Give me a shout if you need me to punch them." He smiled.

         "Thanks." I laughed getting up, placing a hand on my hip I crouched down to the pile of clothes Zane had laid out. I shook my head, typical horny boy. There wasn't one decent outfit in here. They were all skimpy dresses.

         "C'mon, give us a little parade." Tyler grinned naughtily, elbowing Kyle suggestively.

         "Just a couple outfits." Kyle whined pleadingly.

         "Hell no!" I groaned, looking up at the little time piece on the wall- I wondered why I didn't have the ability to just freeze time. "FINE!" I yelled in annoyance, snatching the dress out of his hand I stormed into the toilet.

* * *

Josh's P.O.V

         "Are we having our own table?" Riley bugged me.

         "Riley!" I groaned." Shut up." I laughed, straightening out my my cream chinos.

         She could sense how nervous I was. "You look fine you troll." She teased.

         "Pull your dress down!" I instructed.

         "Josh!" She hissed as her cheeks flushed red.

         "What?! It's too short." I stated.

         "There's nothing wrong with it!" She huffed, trying to walk away. I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

         "I said pull it down Riley."

         "I don't tell you what to wear." She argued back.

         "I'm your older brother! I'm supposed to be looking out for you." I replied gently. "Fine go put your cardigan on atleast." I told her, she rolled her eyes but gave in.

         "Will Mum be home when we get back?" She asked quietly.

         "It doesn't matter, I've promised to always be beside you and I always will." I gulped. I hated how innocent she was, I hated how obedient she was- she didn't understand Mum just wasn't  a good person, she was never there for us, always out drinking with different men every night. The countless number of times she'd come home drunk and me and Riley had to care her was too big to forget. There was a limit to everything but Mum crossed that. 

         Yeah Riley was my sister, but I was her brother not her mother. It wasn't my job to make sure she did her school work, woke up on time, ate, went to bed. It was so extreme that I was working two jobs to pay for half the bills and food in our house because our so called mother spent all her incomes on alcohol.

         "I miss the old mum." She whispered.

         I rubbed her shoulder before squeezing her a little. "Just have a good time tonight, forget about Mum, alright kiddo?"

         She nodded as our driver stopped outside Jaycee house. After the car accident mum had taken her first step as a parent and taken my car keys away, it was probably the most responsible thing she'd ever done. The driver stood outside Jaycee's house and blared the horn once. I hit my face with my palm, who blared a horn on a date?

         "Kevin?!" I groaned, I opened the car door talking quick strides to Jaycee's front door. I filled my lungs with air, reaching a shaky finger to ring the doorbell.

         The door opened as I gawped, shutting my mouth quickly before wiping the drool that had escaped the corner of my lips. "You look beautiful Jaycee." I whispered mesmerised by her beauty.

I know I've been a poo for not uploading and for deleting my account, I am so so so sorry about that! I really am, but i had some personal issues to deal with but i'm back now!

I'm being asked why I changed my username, well somebody took my account name when I de-activated so I had to change it xD

I break up for Summer on July 20th and i'm going away on August 22nd, so I have a month of frequent uplaoding :) Then I'm back at school and I really doubt uploads, maybe once a month?

Anyways, Thank you all for sticking with me, and not giving up on me :) I can't even express how thankful I am :)

If you've enjoyed the chapter please take a minute to vote and comment as this story is up for the Watty Awards! 

xxxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
24K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
52.3K 938 25
78K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...