The Gangs

By luna0darkangel0

When Mandy is not your average teenager she loves fights, her gangs friends, Alex, and sooo much more in Atla... More

chapter 2
chap 3

The Gangs

1.2K 14 8
By luna0darkangel0

Heyyy okay so this is the first chapter of my amazing imagination  its actually real this book is based on my life but it has some new people and twists and turns, but a girl can dream right...so no typical vampires and crap ;) not saying that I don't adore vampires, I actually love them! Okay so here it is.

Mandy's P.O.V

As I looked through my brain's files in search for a great excuse for how I couldn't get the information about the other gang as Brian wanted, I realized that school started in 20 min, okay so yeah I'm the gang leader's right hand, but I'm just like any other girl I absolutely love my looks long brown hair with its little sexy curls, kind of tan skin, amazing 10 million dollars smile, light brown mysterious eyes, and my nose, not perfect but different, it keeps me from looking like a perfect Barbie and I love that, because when you belong to a kick ass gang they'll think you are the leaders girl...and I hated that, Brian is a bastard he has no mercy, no pity, no weakness, but its what makes him the best.

I looked at my reflection, I looked worried, and I was, Brian was going to pin me against the wall and shoot blind-folded; I ran to my closet picked out the shortest shorts I had, a lime green baggy shirt that got tight at the very bottom to keep it stylish, and this is one of the advantages of being pretty and belonging to a gang I can seduce him and that's what I was going to do, I dragged myself to my bathroom and ran eyeliner along the edges of my eyes, quickly applied mascara, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair with my lucky comb ( and yes I said lucky) put on my black converse and out of my violet room, mom wasn't home as always, and dad, well dad was dead, just like Dan...Dan is how I started, he's the reason I am what I am, the reason I cry when I see the empty spot where his gun used to be... and the reason I killed the backstabbing fag that killed him, his oh so best friend, and the reason Brian saved me from the people that were after me, so that's how I became a good shooter, good liar, good dealer, and good at school, because when you want your mom to think you didn't make the same mistake her son did and being in the verge of dying everyday, making good grades makes her think you are busy studying; I put my hand over the doorknob and twisted it, cold air hit my face making my hair whip uncontrollably, I pulled my motorcycle's keys out of my pocket and stuck them in the opening, twisting it to the side while I swung my leg over the smooth cool black leather seat, I let go of the brake feeling my beautiful red monster roar.

Brian's P.O.V

Woke up with the feeling of...anxiety? What was I excited about? Why was I feeling like Mandy had the key to everything, she is damn hot, but she's not the answer to my life, she's just a little piece of the big picture, just like everybody else; I quickly rolled out of the sofa I crashed in.

"Damn it Brian move school starts in 15 min!" Tim yelled from the kitchen.

"Shit!" I mumbled

Tim is my stupid ass excuse for a nasty brother, he doesn't give shit about anyone, and that's how it has been since I was 10, my story... was forgotten when I hit my head and lost memory of my parents and everything, great childhood, right? I pulled on a black tight shirt, ripped jeans and ran my hand through my midnight black hair, I could still feel the burn of the scar I got that ran down my back, damn it was getting sore, and I got it from Mandy she got pissed I tried to make a move on her.

Ha! That girl was some badass chick, my pale skin glowed in contrast of my lime green eyes. I picked up a bagel and ran out the door; I slow jogged to my black mustang, the one I won in a pool game amazing, huh?

Started the engine and felt the need for speed, ha! One speeding ticket doesn't hurt now does it?

Mandy's P.O.V

I sat in my usual spot, and noticed that everybody was jumpy, I could tell the way their muscles were tense and realized that Max was looking my way.

"Max! stop staring you're gonna start drooling" Rex announced to the world, Max and Rex are...like twins they have the same features, thoughts and ideas, but Max was dark haired, dark eyes; while Rex was dirty blonde and light blue eyed.

Max got up and walked up to me.

"Yo, Mandy!"

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear about the new system?" he eyed me

"Huh?" I eyed him back, he winked.

"The principal decided to bring some kids from this other neighborhood to stay at our school, but those kids are the Cobras, and when Brian hears about this he's gonna eat you up for not knowing" he laughed

"Holy shit!!!" I hissed "you tell me now, damn it Max, no wonder everyone's jumpy"

"No listen, luv, the reason they're jumpy is because the gang leader is, like number one murder, and he's out for a girl, no body knows who, but everyone's scared"

"Damn it he's-

"Okay class- Mandy those shorts are beyond slutty- we are learning about are new students right?" Mrs. Forth yelled.

"Thank you!" I smiled at her and she shot me a venomous look.

Where is Brian? He can't skip today, I might get killed today!

The door opened and hit the wall and in was Brian.

"HELLO WORLD!" he yelled with a grin on his face.

"Brian please!" Mrs. Forth let us get away with anything, because she pretty much gave up on the detention act since we would all meet up there and party like "The Breakfast Club".

He jogged and sat next to me and whistled "Hello beautiful!"

"Brian shut up!" I spat

The door opened again and in were 5 well built amazingly hot guys accompanied by the principal Mr. Dack.

Great here goes the drama!

Brian's P.O.V

Damn she was looking smocking and I was in my best mood

"Hello beautiful!" I was half expecting a slap when she told me to shut up and in were the most disgusting members of "Cobra"? WAIT! Rewind! "What the hell Mr. Dack! You know what a bad influence these people are" Rex shot up from his seat ready to jump at their faces.

"Rex! Enough! You are a bad influence yourself!"

And that's when I noticed Damien, I looked back at Mandy she looked scared to death and he smiled at her! Smiled at her in his evil shitty ways!

She knew what was coming at her and I did too so I had my knife ready in case any minute he decided to run his dirty little fingers down her gorgeous skin, that's how most of the class went all our people shared confused looks, while the Cobras smiled as if we were going right for their trap, the atmosphere was... filled with thick hate, everyone had their hands close to their knifes, except for our best fighter she was frozen in time her beautiful face showed fear, and I was not letting her out of my sight.

Mandy's P.O.V

Damien showed his dazzling teeth at me and with that I could no longer move, I noticed Brian put his hand near his pocket, probably to stab them if they came any closer.

My mind couldn't catch up to the events, that was the man that was going for the kill?! I thought it was a MIDDLE AGED MAN OR SOMETHING!!!! But I could probably take this killer on it'd be an intense fight but he's a lefty which meant if I went for his right it'd be a little easier and the by the looks he looks like he might weight 120? 5ft 11 maybe 6 ft, He's pretty strong by the looks of his yummy abs and.... WHOA!!! Teenage hormones stop right there he's our enemy! Damn that was close I heard the bell ring and Brian's arm slide through my waist I didn't fight him instead I let him drag me out of that hellish atmosphere, which easy for him since he's about twice as big as me, he out me in the arms of Rex and Max, he walked towards Damien with hatred showing in his eyes but Damien's eyes showed amusement and boredom.

"You come close to her and we'll snap you're neck, do you hear me?! I know you Damien you don't play fair you play dirty-

"Just like a cobra, we are not called that for nothing" he finished and checked me out probably figuring out how he would beat me, little did he know that I was Dan's little sister.

"Don't worry big boy I'm not after her, Kyle is."

"I don't believe you! Why would Kyle want her!?" Brian yelled

"Simple he wants to get to you, he knows your little dirty secrets, and if I was lying why would I tell you about this? Also why would I want her?"

"Because... hey your right sorry man"

My mouth dropped open and Damien walked up to me and closed it with his index finger.

"I got my eye on you princess" he winked and walked off with his crew.

"Wh-Wha- What!? Was that?!" I hissed at Brian.

He pointed at Mr. Dack

"Oh" I giggled.

"But he kinda has a point, Brian think about it" Rex said while Max nodded.

"By the way Mandy how come you didn't have this info?!" I screamed and ran! While he chased me, of course, i tirpped and he fell on top of me his face inches away from mine i felt his breath, oh 'his sweet breath, thats when i heard his voice, great now he got in the school too?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...