I'm a vampire who hates werew...

By nightgirl347

It's about a girl who is a vampire. She's 15 and hates werewolfs because they killed her parents. She has to... More

I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one!
I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (2)
I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (4)
I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (5)
chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (3)

8.7K 157 17
By nightgirl347

CHAPTER 3: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

Izzy's P.O.V

It was almost the end of music and dance when the door swung open. In came someone that i never thought i would see again. It was my old best friend Drake. He was my BFF before my parnets got killed and i had to leave. I stared at him while he went to the teacher to give her his late slip. He looked around and when he saw me, he was shocked. He came right over and sat next to me. He just stared at me until he finally said,"What the heck are you two doing here?" I smiled and said,"We got adopted and now we live here in this town." He smiled so big and gave me a huge hug. I grinned and said,"Ahhhh you killing me with suffication!" He started laughing quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear and so we didn't interupt the person performing. He said,"I can't believbe your here! Now we can be BFF's again and we can cause some of our old trouble! Like old times!" I nodded and said,"Give me a peice of paper and a pen." He nodded and got me a peice of paper and pen. The thing is, Drake knows we are vampires. So i explained to him about mine and Jazzy's confusion plan and about our powers that he didn't know we had and that one of his classmates is a werewolf. When he read that, he shouted out,"NO WAY!" Then he quickly hid the note before the teacher turned to look at him and say,"Mr.Kinley, is there something you weould like to share with the class?" He said,"No thanks" She nodded and started listening to the performing people again. He pulled out the peice of paper and wrote back:Why didn't you just tell me this instead of writing it? I wrote back saying:Werewolfs have super hearing too.

He nodded and said,"Ok, who is it?" I knew he meant who is the werewolf. I whispered lowly so the dog couldn't hear,"Him." I pointed to him and drake said,"That's Jasper Wolf, wow kind of funny." I nodded and then the bell rang. Me and Jazzy and Drake got up. Jazzy gave Drake a hug and said,"It's good to see you Drake." He nodded and said,"Let me see your scheduales." I handed him our scheduale and said,"We have the same scheduale." He looked at us funny and then looked at our scheduale. He amiled really big and said,"We're in all the same classes but also you have Jasper in all the classes too." I groaned and then i rembered. "Oh do you want to know what i found out?" We were on our way to Maath now. Jazzy said,"What?" I loked at them both and said,"Well i found out that Jasper imprinted on me." I made sure only they could hear but then like in music Drake decided to shout. He shouted,"WHAT? NO WAY! WAIT TILL I-" I put my hand over his mouth and said,"Calm down!" He noded and i took my hand back.

He said,"Hey! I have another idea! This will be so funny!" I gave him an explain look. He started whispering and said,"Ok so Izzy, you use your powers to move things around like make the teacher's chair fall over and move somethings around and stuff. Then you could use the wind to make the window blow the door open and stuff. Jazzy, you could confuse the teacher and make him think it's free day so we don't have to do any work." We both looked at each other and said,"AWESOME!" Then the bell rang and we ran to class. We got there and Drake burst through the door. The teacher looked at him and was about to say something but then he saw us and said,"Oh you must be the new students. Mr.Kinley, please take a seat." He sat in the back next to 2 empty seats. The teacher looked back at us. Then he said,"Why don't you two introduce yourselves to the class?" We nodded and i scanned the room. The only people from Music was Drake and Jasper. I said,"I'm Izzy and i like to-" I looked at Drake"-jump off of high trees and into lakes." Drake bursted into laughter and fell out of his chair. Jazzy too was laughing. Everyone looked at Drake and then us confused. It was a funny thing.

Jazzy said,"I'm Jazzy and i like to throw fish." that, me and Drake laughed at and he was still on the floor and that made him laugh harder. The teacher gave us a weird look and said,"What is so funny?" That made us laugh harder. We went and took our seats with everyone staring at us. We sat down and then Drake whispered,"I can't believe you remeber that stuff!" I nodded and suddenly the memories just flowed into my mind.

(Flash back)

Drake and i were 7 and Jazzy was 5. We were at this lake we founf and we were swimming. We climbed this big tree and at the top, it started bending down to where it was right over the lake but still VERY high up. Drake thought it would be funny to push me off the tree and into the lake but i grabbed hima and we both went flying into the lake. Jazzy was in the lake and when we went in, it made a big slash and it got her so when we came up, she started throwing FISH at us. We went back everyday to that lake untill the inccident.

(End of flash back)

it was awesome, then i looked over at Drake and Jazzy. They gave me a weird look and i said,"What?" Drake said,"You zoned out for like ten minutes and Jazzy already confused the teacher." I said,"Oh, sorry i was back in memory lane." They nodded and i saw that Jasper was leaning back in his chair and i decide to have some fun. I made him fall back. Everyone looked at him while his face was shocked. Everyone including me laughed. He got up and dusted himself off and sat back in his chair. He leaned back again and i made him fall. It was so funny! He growled lowly and started looking around. He looked me in the eyes and my laughter stopped and turned into a glare. He sighed and sat back down.

Again, he leaned back and i made him fall. He got up and just sat down normally and started talking to some dude next to him. I smelled and i realized he was also a werewolf. CRAP! There's more of them? I felt my eyes change to black and i looked at Drake. He saw my eyes and knew he had to calm me down. He started making funny faces and i laughed. He said,"Ok so what made them change?" I whisperd,"There's more of them." He knew what i meant. He nodded and grabbed my hand and said,"Don't worry, your big brother will protect you." Then he flex his muscles while i laughed. He always referred to himself as our big brother and that's what i think of him. I looked over at Jasper to find him glaring at Drake with jealousy and hatred towards him. I don't care anyway.

JASPER'S P.O.V

I was just leaning back in my chair when i just fell. My faqce went into shock. I never fall. I got back up and leaned back again. i fell agin while everyone laughed at me again. I growled lowly out of frustration and i looked around the room and saw my mate laughing but when she saw me looking, she glared at me with hatred. I sighed and sat down and leaned again. have i not learned the first time cause i fell again. I got up and decided to talk to Aiden, my third in comand. "Hey Aiden, i need to tell you something but i don't know how to tell you or the other guys." He looked at me curiosly and said,"Well just tell me and i might be able to help you. Oh and have you noticed that there are two new vampires at school." I nodded and i said,"This is actually about one of them. I um, imprinted on one..." He yelled,"WHAT!" I pulled him down and said,"I know, it's hard to believe but-" I was cut off by him slapping me on the back. He said,"Dude you finally found your soulmate! Ya maybe she is a vampire but she's yours." I grinned at him and said,"But the problem is, she already hates me." He smiled evilly and said,"Well, you will just have to woo her. And i will help!" He looked like a 6 year old on christmas. I smiled and said,"You have a plan." He nodded and said,"First, someone needs to get close to her, i think she hates you more for some reason but that's what i think. So i will try to get close to her so she will trust me and then trust the pack and trust you! Then you can make her fall for you by doing whatever." I thought about it and said,"Ya." I looked over towards her and saw Drtake holding her hand. My wolf growled out MINE. I glared at him while my wolf said,"Mate, mine, take." I controlled myself and looked back at Aiden and he said,"I will try to talk to her alone in the hallways." I nodded and looked at the clock. The bell's about to ring.

IZZY'S P.O.V

The bell just rang and i just heard the werewolfs whole plan. I said to Drake and Jazzy,"Go ahead, i have something to do." They gave me a weird look. but left. I tied my shoes which came undone and i walked ou a little bit after they left. i walked out and as i thought, that aiden dude came up and said,"Hi! You must be one of the new kids. I'm Aiden." I studied his hand and then slowly shook it and i said,"I'm not stupid, i heard your plan in Math. He looked shocked and like a deer caught in the headlights. Hmmm i don't care if he's a werewolf, i like this kid. I smiled and said."Even though your a dog, i like you ." He smiled and said,"What's your next class." I said,"English." He grinned and said,"Cool! Me too, come on i'll show you the way." I walked with him and he asked how i knew and i said,"I have the ability to read minds, move things with my mind, and control Fire, water, wind, and earth. It's awesome." He looked at me in awe ans then got exicted. He looked around the hallway and saw that it was empty and said,"Show me! Show me!" I looked and saw nobody and created a small fire in my hand. He looked at it in awe. I closed my hand and made the fire go out. he said,"Dang girl, you got some skills! What's you name, i forgot." He smiled sheepishly. I grinned and said,"I'm Izzy, oh but ib the next class, i'll probably introduce myself as jazzy, don't get confused, it's a thing me and my sister are doing. We are confusing the teachers. It's funny." He nodded and then thought of something,"Do you know that Jasper um.." I knew he wanted to say inprinted on me so i said,"Yes, i know that he imprinted on me." He nodded and then asked,"Why do you hate him so much?" I sighed and said,"I don't just hate him, but werewolfs in general, you, your cool cause you just seem like a person anyone would like. But i hate all werewolfs, but not you."

He nodded and asked,"Why do you hate werewolfs?" I sighed and said,"I'll explain later, but now are we going the right way?" He looked around and started laughing. He said,"Um, no we're on the other side of school actually, i guess i wasn't paying attention to where we were going. Come on let's just skip and you can explain why you hate werewolfs." I nodded and he took me to the staircase and we sat under it. Nobody was there and he said,"Explain." I sighed,

"It all started when i was 8, my parents were out hunting. We oly drink animal blood. I was at home watching Jazzy. But then i got this funny feeling so i put Jazzy to sleep and went to look for my parents. I found them. They were drinking from a bear when suddenly, they were surronded by werewolfs. My dad tried to explain that they don't drink human but they wouldn't listen. They killed my parents and i watched. I ran home as fast as i could cuz i knew they smelled me but i was always the fastest and strongest vampire. I went home and locked all the doors and called the police. I lied and said my parents disappered and the police came before the wolfs got to us. We went to an orphanage and basically lived there for a while. Sometimes we got adopted, but then the next week they would return us and say we are too much trouble. I've always hated werewolfs for that. I still have nightmares and hear my parents scream as they were tore apart. We have photographic memories so i still remeber it so clearly. It hurts me."

I was curled up in a ball crying now. Aiden came over and just hugged me. He was going to be a good friend, i just know it. He said,"Come on let's go get you cleaned up before the bell rings." I nodded but when i tried to get up, my legs went weak so Aiden had to help me to the bathroom. He went in and checked and nobody was in there so he set me in the counter and locked the door. He wetted some paper towls and handed them to me. I wiped at me eyes that had some smeard make up. They didn't have much because i don't like make up. I fix myself and when i looked in the mirror, you couldn't tell that i had been crying or anything.

I smiled at Aiden and said,"Thanks. Your the only werewolf i trust." He smiled and then the bell rang. We hurried out the bathroom before anyone saw us. I asked,"What class do you have now?" He said,"Science." I said,"AWESOME! Me too! This time can you actually show me there?" He nodded and said,"Ok, i will not get distracted. I followed right behind him and was chanting,"Hut two three four, Hut two three four." Over and over again. he was trying his hardest to keep a straight face and tried to look like a general. But we both ended up laughing. We stopped outside the door and i said,"Ok this is what we're going to do, we are going to go in like a march and get everyone's attention because you will say,"Ten hut! and Then when have everyone's attenion you will say,"Everyone drop and give me twenty! And then you will wing it from there ok?" He nodded and we laughed before we composed ourselfs. We walked in like a march and everyone got quiet and looked at us cause we had on stern faces. We stopped and turned. The teacher wasn't here yet. Aiden said,"Ten hut! everyone drop and give me 20!" Everyone looked at him and from the corner of my eye, i saw how scary he looked and everyone got on the ground and started doing push-ups. Even Drake and Jazzy and Jasper. Me and Aiden fell on the ground laughing and then everyone stared at us in confusion. Aiden said,"You know you guys really didn't have to do 20 push-ups right?" Everyone fell on the ground and started laughing at their own stupidity. It was funny. Then the rteacher came in and said,"Why is everyone on the floor laughing?"

That made everyone laugh harder. The teacher just looked confused. He looked to be about 21 and very familar. I stopped laughing and was studingn him. Ah ha! He use to be at the orphange. He was 16 and i was 10. He was like a big brother to me. Matt Mason was his name. He didn't even see me yet. I got up and went and sat down by Drake who was sitting by Jazzy and Aiden came and sat next to me. Jazzy and drake lookedat me and they both had a look that said why-is-that-werewolf-over-her-and-where-were-you? Jazzy thought to me *Where have you been? I was so worried! I thought the werewolfs attacked you or something!* *Jazzy calm down. We skipped. It's fine, i'm ok. hey who is the teacher?* She looked at our scheduale and read the name and then her heard shot up and she shouted,"HOLY CRAW IT'S MATT!" Matt was calling role when his head snapped up and he looked at jazzy then at me. He went into shock. everyone was looking between us and him. He knew we were vampires too. I think this school is weird, it brings us to people we miss.

He just stared at us. Then he grinned and then he must have remebered that we were in a classroom and he said,"Ok class, to day we have two new students, why don't you both come up and introduce yourselfs." He grinned. We got up and walked up to the front of the class. I decided to have some fun. He was drinking some coffe and jasper was right in front of him so i said,"I'm Jazzy." He spit up coffee all over Jasper who just looked shocked. This is funny. The teacher started cooughing and laughing at the same time. Then Jazzy said,"I'm Izzy." Then we both said,"And we like to trick people." This made Drake, Aiden, and Matt laugh. Everyone was now confused and they were looking at Matt or um i mean Mr.mason weirdly. he finally stopped laughing and said,"Ok class, today is a free period. You can do whatever." Instanly everyone started talking. mr.Mason came to the back and everyone was still talking but also watching him. He said,"Izzy and Jazzy, i never thought i would have seen you two again. How's it going?" I smiled and said,"Good, i see you went to college and got a job." He nodded and said,"yep and i see you two are still the night time nightmares." I laughed. that use to be our nicknames in the orphanage cuz at night, we caused trouble. I nodded and said,"You bet! I bet it's boring there at night now that we're gone." he laughed and said,"Or peaceful! Nobody got any sleep there because of you two." Jazzy smiled and said,"Ya, and it would be so funny when you took the blame!" He laughed and said,"Because of you two, i had to clean toilets!" We all laughed. I realized that Aiden and Drake were completely lost. I said to them,"This was basically our big brother at the orphanage." I whiperd it to both of them so no one else heard. They both said,"Oh i see." I laugh cuz they sounded like us when we talked. Matt said,"Ya there's alot of stories i could tell y'all about them. Once, in the middle of the night, they dragged me outside to go swimming. Well we went swimming and then they decided that they wanted to camp out. So we made a fire." He looked at me cuz i made the fire with my awesomeness powers. "And we slept on the ground like ten miles away from the orph." that's our abbreveation for orpahanage. "Then when we woke up the next day, we had leave and twigs in our hair and we were covered in dirt. When we got back, the laides there looked at us and started laughing their butts off. We took showers and then slept the rest of the day." Drake and Aiden was laughing like crazy. then the bell rang. Yay! Lunch time! I said to Matt,"YOU HAVE TO EAT WITH US!" He smiled but said,"I can't, i have to grade papers." I looked at Jazzy and i knew we were both thinking the same thing *PUPPY DOG FACE!* We both pouted adn gave him our best puppy dog faces cuz he can never resist them! He put on a stern face

But then we made it look like we were about to cry and he gave in. "Fine! I will just stop with the faces!" I grinned and high fived Jazzy and hugged Matt. Jasper was just staring at me so i decided to be childish and i stuck my tongue out at him. He looked shocked. Wtf? I looked at the dude next to him to see him staring weirdly at Jazzy and Jazzy glaring at them both. I let go of Matt and decided to read his mind.

*Oh crap, first Jasper the alpha imprints, and now me! And they are both are VAMPIRES!* I stopped and glared at him. He will NOT go anywher near my sister. I let out a light hiss to where only vampires or wereolfs hear. he looked me and i knew my eyes were black. I gave him a warning glare. Then Matt saw my eyes and said,"What's wrong?" I looked at him and calmed down. I said,"I'll explain at lunch. Aiden, are you going to eat lunck with us?" He nodded and we all headed to lunch. We got there and I said,"Drake, can you get me a tray? I want to go ahead and save a table." He nodded and then they left. I found an empty table and then sat down. I was waiting for them to get back when that dude that imprinted on my sister came and sat down. I glared at him and he said,"Why did you hiss at me earlier?" I had to force my fangs not to show.

I said,"You imprinted on my sister! I won't let her get hurt too. Now get." He stared at me and then got up and left. Stupid mutts.

JAKE'S P.O.V (That's the dude that imprinted on Jazzy)

I walked over to where Izzy was and sat down. She glared at me and i said,"Why did you hiss at me earlier?" I really wanted to know. She said,"You imprinted on my sister! i won't let her get hurt too. now get." i stared at her and got up and left. How did she know i imprinted on her sister? I just told Jasper before i went over there. And what did she mean by not let her get hurt too? What happened? I want to know. This is going to be hard. I wonder what Aiden is doing with them and how did he get their trust? Dang it, this is going to be hard.

IZZY'S P.O.V

I was waiting for them when jazzy thought to me *Where are you?* *In the backcorner* She came with the rest of the group. Alot of the people were staring at Matt. What? Have they never seen a teacher eat with his students before? I got my tray from Drake. It was nachos. YUMMY! I said,"Ok Matt, well drake and Aiden knows we're vampires." he looked dhocked but i cotinued,"Drake was like a brother to us in our childhood and Aiden's a werewolf." He looked at Aiden with wide eyes. I cotinued before he could say anything,"He's a werewolf i actually trust. There's more werewolfs. Jasper's one. Then there's another and i'm not sure how many more." Aiden said,"There's me, Jasper, Jake, Randy, Kaden, and Andy." I said,"And guess what?" He looked me and said,"What?"

I said,"Jasper imprinted on me. " He was leaning back in his chair when i said this and so he fell while he yelled,"AH HELL NO!" Everyone in the cafeteria looked at him. He got back up and sat down. I swear he acts like a teenager more than an adult. He said,"Anything else." I nodded and felt my eyes change to black as i felt the anger go through me and myt fangs extend. Luckily i was facing where nobody but them could see. I said,"Yes i found out at the end of Matt's class that the dude who was with Jasper imprinted on Jazzy." They all shot up yelling,"WHAT?" Again, everyone looked at our table. They all sat down and Jazzy said,"No no no no! I don't a werewolf trying to get to me!" She looked scared and i had to fight the urge to turn around and hiss at the werewolfs table.

I said,"Don't worry Jazzy, i'll protect you no matter what." She nodded but looked like she was going to cry. She was sitting by me so i gave her a hug and said,"I'll protect you, don't worry." She smiled and nodded. I felt my features return to normal. I ate my nachos and talked to Matt. "So what have you been up too these past three years?" He said,"I've been studing to get a good job." I looked at him weirdly. i said,"What? No dating history, no nothing?" He shook his head and said,"Nope, i really didn't have a life after i left the orphanage. I got a scolarship to college and i got a job. I was actually going to look for you and Jazzy after i got the house payed off and stuff but it looks like i already found you two. I was actually going to adopt you but i guess i'm too late." I smiled and gave him a big hug and said,"Don't worry! We will still come over and hang out with our big brother!" He smiled and said,"Oh i have an awesome idea. I live close to..." He looked over at Jasper and I said,"You live next to Jasper?" He nodded and i said,"You want to spy on him right?" He nodded and i said,"Awesome idea! We can also pull pranks on him!" He nodded and i said,"Yay! Sleep over at Matty's house!" Drake and Aiden bursted out laughing.

I said,"Don't you laugh at him!" i hugged him and said,"I'm giving you both nicknames. Drake is now Drakey Cakey and Aiden is now Aidee Poo." Matt laughed at that and he said,"Ha! at least my name is actually cool!" Then he stuck his toungue out at them! I swear he can't be 21! I ate the rest of my nachos and then Jazzy said,"Ok when are we going to have this sleep over?" I said,"SATURDAY!" Jazzy said,"Why not Friday?" i said,"Cuz i think we should have a sleep over at our house Friday!" She nodded and said,"Ya then we can show them our awesomeness room!" I nodded. I said,"can you guys come?" They nodded. I said,"Today's thursday so we will ask if you guys can stay the night and tell you tomorrow! Yay! This will be like old times and for Aiden." I looked at Aiden. "This will be the new times." He smiled at me and we all threw our stuff away and then the bell rang. Matt said,"Well i better go to my class, see y'all tomorrow!" "Bye" we all said. Then i said,"Jazzy and i have French next, i know Drake does too so Aiden, what do you have next?" He smiled and said,"Same." I nodded and we all went to French.

We walked in and sat down in the back. Jazzy sat in the corner and next to her was Drake and then me and then Aiden. Jasper hasn't arrive yet, good! I guess i spoke too soon cause he came in and sat down next to Aiden. I wanted to jump up and hiss at him but i didn't. Oh and if it isn't bad enough, here comes that dude that imprinted on MY SISTER! I asked Aiden,"What's his name?" And pointed at that dude. He said,"Jake." I HATE JAKE AND JASPER! I was tense all through out the lesson. i didn't even listen cause i could speak french flutently. As soon as the bell rang, Jazzy and i shot out of the room with the guys trying to keep up. We slowed down when we got close to the art room.

The guys came up and said,"Why were you two rushing?" We shrugged and went in and sat in the back. Everyone came in and sat down. It was the same as the last class. We sat in the same seat order. Ugh, i hate werewolfs, except Aiden. The teacher came in and said,"Hello class, i know we have two new students so why don't you come up and introduce yourselfs." We walked up there and about half the students i didn't reconize. i said,"I'm Izzy." Jazzy said,"I'm Jazzy." We both said,"We like to draw." then we went and sat down. The teacher said,"Well Izzy and jazzy, i'm Ms.Creative." We nodded and i tried not to laugh at the name.

She said,"Today is a drawing or painting day. You may draw or paint but you must do one." Alot stayed in there seats and began to draw but i wanted to paint. I went over to thepainting area and put on an apron. All of a sudden this image popped into my head. It was of a beautiful waterfall. I'm weird like this, if i want to paint, an image will come into my head like that. I started painting the water fal and the chrystal clear water and the mysterious dark forest around it. It was at night time in the image and the moon shone bightly to light it all up and make it look beautiful. When i paint, it like i'm in nother world, all i see is the image. i don't even see myself painting, i just do it. When i was done and came back to reality, the painting was so beautiful. I captured every detail perfectly. It was so gorgeous that i just stared at it. i turned it around and on the back i put my signature. i let it dry and then i saw we still had half the class left. I went and got the teacher. I brought her to my work and when she saw it, she gasped and everyone looked at her. She turned to me and said,"You painted this?" i nodded. She said,"This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL painting i have ever saw! It's so gorgeous!"

When she said that, everyone was trying to see my painting. She noticed this because she turned to the class and said,"I see everyone wants to see it." then she turned the stand towards them and everyone gasped when they saw my painting. Everyone stared at it with awe and i looked at Jazzy, she didn't know i could paint this well. I actually haven't painted in about 2 years but you couldn't tell by looking at my painting. Jazzy was looking at me with nothing but awe. I looked at everyone and they were all looking at me with awe. Well everyone but Jasper. He was looking at me with awe and something else. I looked back at the teacher and she was looking at me in awe. Then the bell rang and everyone but the teacher seemed to not have heard it. Ms.Creative said,"Ok class, your free to go!" Then everyone snapped out of it. They all started gathering their things up while sneaking peaks at me.

The teacher said,"Izzy, may i ask you something?" I nodded and she said,"How would you like to have your painting on display in the cafeteria?" I smiled brightly and said,"That would be awesome!" She nodded and said,"It will be on display tomorrow then! Have a great creative day!" I left and went outside. Drake and Jazzy were waiting outside for me. i said,"Where's Aiden?" Drake said,"He said he had to go and left with Jasper." I nodded and we started towards the parking lot. Since it's free period we can just leave early. I asked Drake,"How did you get here? Car?" He shook his head and said,"Buss so i'm going to be till 3:15. I shook my head and said,"I'm going to give you a ride." He looked at me and said,"What did you drive here and how did you get a lincense. We're only 15. I said,"Jazzy and me have our ways." He nodded but still eyed me suspiciously.

We came to our streetbikes and he said,"YOU HAVE STREET BIKES? AWESOMENESS!" I nodded and handed him my helmet. He put it on but said,"What about you?" I said,"Vampire, remeber? i won't get hurt if we crash but you will. He nodded and i got on and he got on behind me. We left and drake told me the way to his house. He lived about 5 minutes away from me. I dropped him off and put my helmet on. Then we drove home. We parked and went inside. Rain and Drent were there. Hmmm. Drent ask,"Ain't you two home early from school?" I said,"Our last period is free period do we get to come home. Don't you two have work?" Rain said,"We work from home. And that's awesome that you have free period last. I wish i had that in high school but i had free period first. Well at least i got extra sleep."

I laugh and said,"Awesome! Um i have a question..." Rain looked at me while Drent went to do whatever. She said,"Yes?" I said,"Well at school, we ran into some old friends of ours. They're like our brothers and..." She looked at me with curiosity and said,"Go on." I finished,"We we're wanting to know if we can have a sleepover tomorrow night..." SHe smiled and said,"Yes of course. I would like to meet them if their basically your brothers. What are their names?" I said,"Drake, we've known him since we were babies. Matt, we've known him sice we were 10, and then there's Aiden, we met him today but he already feels like an older brother." She nods and said,"Awesome! OH and i was thinking tonight we could go shopping!" We nod and we leave right then.

****AFTER THE SHOPPING TRIP****

After we got back, we were dead tired and it was 1am. Well Rain decided she wanted to take this HUGE limo and so we took it. But on the way home, we could barely fit in there. Why? Cuz of all the shopping we did. We bought an awesome stereo for our room and an awesome couch. Oh and we lost a bet with Rain so now she gets to dress us up for school tomorrow. We had a bunch of clothes and jewerly bags. We bought a bunch of music too. Tomorrow is going to rock! We also learned alot about Rain. She is AWESOME. We unloaded everything and put it away. When we got done, it was 2am. I changed into my p.j's and fell asleep as soon as i hit the pillows. But this time, it was a sleep filled with nightmares....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 4.9K 34
Girl best friends with guy, Older sister comes home, Guy loves older sister, girl loves best friend. This was pretty much Samantha's story. She love...
210K 3.7K 22
Victoria Black-Uley is Jake's and Sam's younger sister. She lives with her mom, in my story Jake's mom left Billy because she got imprinted on by Sam...
343K 5K 23
A fanfiction~ what if Bella had a sister? Better yet what if Bella had a sister and Jacob imprinted on her? Megan is Bella's sister and is getting us...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...