Here I go!

Miki_The_Hero tarafından

I...well...all I really know about myself is my name...I woke up in a weird place and now I'm stuck here know... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - What The Hell Happened?!
Chapter 2 - We Are What?!?!?!
Chapter 3 - Sleeping Problems
Chapter 4 - You're A Duckpost!
Chapter 5 - Drunkie
Chapter 6 - I'm A Dead Ninja
Chapter 8 - What
Chapter 9 - How To Be A Squirrel
Chapter 10 - Memories
Chapter 11 - Unknown
Chapter 12 - The Bridge
Chapter 13 - White Layer
Chapter 14 - Truth Or War
Chapter 15 - Your Eyes
Chapter 16 - 7 or 13?
Chapter 17 - Makigan
Chapter 18 - Scared Of Heights
Chapter 19 - An Encounter
Chapter 20 - It Has Began! ( Chuunin Exams Part 0 )
Chapter 21 - Scar Face ( Chuunin Exams Part 1 )
Chapter 22 - The What Now? ( Chuunin Exams Part 2 )
Chapter 23 - The Bloody Sword ( Chuunin Exams Part 3 )
Chapter 24 - See You Later ( Chuunin Exams Part 4 )
Chapter 25 - Unbelievable! ( Chuunin Exams Part 5 )
FIRST TIME!!!
Chapter 26 - Oh Well ( Chuunin Exams Part 6 )
Chapter 27 - Alive Or Not?( Chuunin Exams Part 7 )
Chapter 28 - First Day Out ( Chuunin Exams Part 8 )
Chapter 29 - One Weird Day
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected ( Chuunin Exam Finals )
Chapter 31 - ENOIMPTTL
Character Info
Chapter 32 - Till We Meet Again

Chapter 7 - A Lot Of Red!

150 1 0
Miki_The_Hero tarafından

( back to the story line )

Mais POV

"Are we there yet?"I asked.
"No Mai, we only started the journey!"Bubblegum yelled.I kept quiet, listening to Bubblegum's pointless tries to get a date with Duckbutt.That's when I noticed it.It was a...

.

.

.

PUDDLE?!?!?!
'What the hell, it hasn't rained in days!' I thought as I stood a few miters away, staring at gathered water.

"Mai?!You coming or not?"Naruto yelled.
"Coming!"I yelled, running to my brother.As I passed the strange puddle, I saw my hair in the reflection and I swear I saw the puddle move a bit!Even so, I kept running until I reached my team.

Just as I stopped next to Grandpa chains wrapped themselves around him and he was teared to shreds.I was shocked but when I looked behind, I saw 2 ninja from hidden rain.I became very very angry and without a second thought, I charged at them both, a kunai in hand.Just when I was about to stab them, they disappeared.I turned around to see one attack Naruto.I unconscious made fast hand signs and a second later an ice needle flew from my hand and into the ninja's shoulder, causing him to make a scratch on Naruto's hand, instd of ripping it off.Not a second later, Grandpa had them both in a headlock.

"Mai!You OK?!They didn't hurt you, right?"Naruto panicked, inspecting my body.
"No silly, you're the one that's hurt.Come on, lets go to the others"I said pulling him with me to the others.

Long story short, their claws were poisonous, Duckbutt called my brother a scaredy cat, Naruto stabbed his wound and had a motivation speech while Grandpa spoke to Drunkie and we were on our way once again.

I was at the back of the group, feeling rain ninja stare at me.
"You sure?"one asked the other.
"Yes, I'm positive.That is her.That is Tsumetai hi no akuma ( cold fire demon )"the other one responded.I felt the need to ask them who they were talking about, but my team was getting further and further away, so I sprinted to them.

Timeskip to the boat

We were on a boat, heading to the Land of Waves through the mist while Drunkie explained why he lied about the mission.Turns out the country is under some guy called Gato, who is apparently having a problem with Drunkie for building his stupid bridge.Drunkie lied, saying that he only needs protection because bandits could maybe attack him, but in truth, that Gato man hired rogue ninjas to kill Drunkie, who lied about the mission cause the country is very poor and can't pay for higher ranked ninjas.

Anyway, after this Grandpa still wanted to go home, but Drunkie talked him into staying till the end with some sad story of his.

"Hey Mai, why are you wearing a mask?"Bubblegum asked out of blue.Everyone looked at me, waiting for an answer which was just a shrug of shoulders.In truth, I didn't know why I was wearing it, I just was.Anyway, there was a thing that worried me more than this mask wearing thing.Why does name Gato sound so so familiar, as well as Tazuna.

'Why does practically every new name I hear sound familiar, even though I can't remember a single thing!?' I thought angrily.
'Beats me kid' my fox replied.I was in deep thought as we stepped of the boat and started walking to Drunkie's house.While walking, Naruto kept on throwing kunai in random directions and Bubblegum kept on hitting him, so I would hit her.If she was a normal person, she would've stopped hitting my brother by now but NOOO, she has to be stubborn.It was about 5th time that Naruto threw a kunai with no reason what so ever when he nearly stabbed a bunny with it.For some odd reason, the bunny was white.
'Bunnies in nature are white only in winter, which means this one was raised indoors, which means it is used for...substitution jutsu' I thought looking at the bunny.Not a second later, I felt something flying towards us really fast.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!"Grandpa and I yelled at the same time as we pushed everyone to the ground while jumping down ourselves.I looked up to see a giant sword fly right over up and pin itself into a tree trunk with a man standing on it.

Naruto tried charging at him, but Grandpa stopped him.
"If it isn't Zabuza Momochi"he said.
"Well, well, well, seems like I have my hands full, Copy-cat ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan and a bunch of useless gen-"he spoke as he eyed us carefully, then suddenly stopped once his eyes landed on me.
"Wow, here I thought the Land of Waves was poor to come across such a shinobi as yourself.Am I right, Tsumetai hi no akuma?"he asked, still looking at me.
"My name is Uzumaki Mai, not Tsumetai hi no akuma"I said standing proud.He started laughing like a crazy person which slowly turned into evil chuckles.
"Have it your way"he chuckled darkly for the last time before charging at Grandpa.

They fought for quite a while before ax-like sword man trapped Grandpa in a bubble, forcing Grandpa to take a nap.My twin and Duckbutt tried working together and failed, their plan ending with the both of them unconscious by a lake.Bubblegum was guarding Drunkie and ask for me, for once I didn't have a comment, not knowing what to do.
Then, I heard a voice in my head.
'Fight.Fight like I thought you to.Like I'm there.Like I'm the one that you have to defeat' the deep voice spoke as ax-like sword man's picture was replaced with a picture of a tall, pale guy with black hair.

This, this very picture, woke up a fighter inside of me.That fighter didn't fear this guy who looked awfully familiar, not a single bit.

3rd POV

Mai suddenly stopped shivering.She took a scroll out of her weapon's pouch, dragging her bleeding wound over it and in a poof of smoke, there was a sword in her hand as big as Zabuza's. ( pic underneath and yes, it is Ichigo's sword but I honestly have no idea how to work with image editors so whatever )

Sprinting to him, she swung her sword at any vital point on his body that she could reach.Their swords clashed as they both pushed hard before jumping back.This was repeating a few times before Mai jumped back and performed a series of hand signs, breathing out a giant fireball at the end.He dodged it quite easily by jumping to the side to meet her, holding the same sword, except that the tip of it was on fire.When the tip of her sword was so so near that he couldn't dodge, he fell to the floor.A tracker ninja appeared by his side before disappearing with Zabuza's body, just in time to not get sliced in half.

"MAI!"Sakura screamed, running to her friend as her sword disappeared to be replaced by a scroll.Mai stared at the scroll in her hands with nothing but pure shock.
"What did you just do?"the pink haired girl said, stopping next to her.
"I-I...don't know.It came like an instinct and I couldn't stop it"little brunet said, a few tears trailing down her cheeks.

Sasukes POV ( yeah, shocking, I know )

"But even so, it is not time to cry!Ax like sword man is still alive and the rest of our teammates are unconscious and we still have to get Drunkie back home!"I heard my short teammate yell.I groaned and opened my eyes to see Dobe's sister standing in a stupid pose as my annoying teammate ran to me, squealing 'Sasuke-kun' in her high-pitched voice.

"Just when I considered of changing her nickname, here she is, drooling over Duckbutt"Shorty murmured as she walked to her twin.

"Naru-baka, wake up!"she yelled, kicking his side.
"Hey, you dead?"she asked, poking him with a stick.
"Oh look, Duckbutt kissed Bubblegum!"she yelled on the very top of her lugs.I was about to yell at her when Pipsqueak put her hand over my moth.
"*sigh*Free ramen"she said without any excitement.As soon as those 2 very simple words left her moth, Dobe jumped up, his eyes sparkling.
"Where?!Where?!Show me!Show me!"he yelled.

"How the hell are we related?I mean, aren't siblings, not to mention twins, supposed to be alike?!"Shorty yelled while Dobe was sulking about no free ramen.

"You know guys, Tatzuna is supposed to get to the house in one piece and I doubt that this Gato guy will let us breath so lets get a move on"I spoke, Sakura squealed, Dobe yelled and Shorty nearly fainted because apparently this was the longest sentence I've ever spoken.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

878 24 16
In the bustling village of Konohagakure, a young ninja with spiky blond hair and a bright orange jumpsuit dashed through the crowded streets. Naruto...
10.1K 115 40
"Who are you I thought I had 3 students?" "Sensei meet my sister Uzumaki Naru" Naru is the forgotten twin. As Naruto was the loud crazy type while s...
167K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
377K 13.5K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...