Forever & Always // Daniel Se...

By littlesliceofpeace

*Sequel to White Lies* This story follows up after my other story White Lies so if you haven't checked that o... More

Shattered Glass // C1
The Forgotten // C2
Final Decisions // C3
Adventure Awaits // C4
Ville de l'amour // C5
Expect the Unexpected // C6
Isolated // C7
Without Him // C8
Misguided Affection // C9
Forever Yours // C10
Broken Loyalties // C11
Over and Done With // C12
Last Efforts // C13
Old Enemies // C14
Captive // C15
Skedaddle // C16
Lying in Misery // C17
Death's Kiss // C18
Serenity // C19
Silver Lining // C20
Broken Inside // C21
The Race Against Time // C22
Battle for Love // C23
Trial for Justice // C24
Epilogue
Author's Note
Important Info!!!

Forever & Always // C25

4K 97 78
By littlesliceofpeace

"I promise I won't leave you, even if it's the last thing I do" - Daniel Seavey, White Lies

*Two months later*

Amberle's POV:

I came out of my closet for about the tenth time but this time I changed into a white lace off-the-shoulder long sleeve dress.

"Does this look good?" I asked as I walked over to the full body mirror in my room.

Daniel was already in his tux just waiting for me to finish getting ready. I already spent an hour doing a weird braid updo and he eventually got tired of waiting so he was sprawled across my bed and texting someone when I asked him my question.

"I think it would look better on my bedroom floor" he said as he sat up and started to approach me.

As if I haven't heard that one already, "Daniel! I'm being serious! This is a very important party" I claimed as he came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my stomach and rested his head against my shoulder.

"Amber, calm down, you look amazing...as you do in everything" he said as he kissed my cheek.

I let out a sigh of relief, "thanks, I guess I'll go with this one then" I stated.

"Perfect" he said as he turned my body around to face him before he kissed me. "Now come on, let's go downstairs before all the best appetizers are gone."

He took my hand as we walked downstairs to the extravagant party. The Why Don't We boys were hosting a Christmas party for their family and friends. What they didn't know was that the Why Don't We boys were also officially announcing their world tour tonight. Once we were at the bottom of the staircase, I started to feel my anxiety acting up and my PTSD. I started to get nervous and thoughts started to fly through my mind before Penelope interrupted me.

"Took you long enough" Penelope said as a waiter handed me sparkling cider...it was the closest thing to champagne since we were underage.

"I was debating what I was going to wear" I said, ignoring the nausea I started to feel as Daniel walked off to meet up with the boys. Penelope was wearing a two-piece dark blue dress with simple white heels.

"Clearly all that time didn't go to waste, you look wonderful" she said as she looked up and down at my outfit.

"Thanks, so do you" she replied as Christina joyfully took a glass of cider and joined our conversation. Christina was wearing something that looked very professional but still cute, it was a short sleeve, black on top and beige on bottom dress with a leg slit, black heels and dazzling earrings.

"Hey guys, Merry Christmas" Christina said as she gave Penelope and I hugs.

"Merry Christmas to you too" I said as I saw Corbyn, Zach, and Daniel turn around at the same time and stare at us.

Penelope waved, Christina blew a kiss, and I winked as I took a sip of my cider. Personally, I enjoyed sparkling apple cider very much.

"There are so many people here" I said as I looked around to the house filled with around 40-50 people all standing in clusters. My breathing started to become uneven and my heart started to race, why was this happening right now? My anxiety resulting from my PTSD hasn't acted up in ages so why now?

"Don't worry, you'll be fine" Christina said as she put a reassuring hand on my arm.

"Eventually you'll get used to these parties...so don't sweat it if you're nervous" Penelope stated as she looked around.

"It's just...I've never been a party with Daniel's family and friends. I know I've hurt him before so I'm scared they'll judge me" I admitted.

"I've met pretty much all of them and I'd say they keep open minds, just make a good impression on them" Christina mentioned.

"No pressure there" I joked, trying to calm my heart rate.

"Seriously, you have nothing to worry about...just be yourself and they will love you" Christina said as she looked over her shoulder to see Corbyn waving her over. Corbyn apparently moved onto talking with his family and I assume he wants Christina there too. "I have to go, I'll be around if you need anything" she said as she gave me a quick pat on the back before she left. I watched her join Corbyn and naturally fit in with his family before Penelope stepped in front of me.

"Amberle, look at me, you will be perfectly fine and you will do amazing with them. You're already family friends with Daniel's family and they already love you" Penelope said as she looked into my eyes and grasped both of my shoulders.

"What about his friends? They're his bros and they know I hurt him and what if they don't forgive me?" I asked.

"They will, don't underestimate them...they're very understanding" Penelope said as Zach came up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "You are wonderful and you will slay this, good luck!" she said as Zach walked off with her to meet some more of his friends.

I stood alone, by the staircase, and took a deep breath. I watched the hand holding my cider start to shake out of nervousness.

"Hey", Daniel placed his hand on my arm which steadied my grip, "are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, just some old anxiety habits acting up" I said looking as the cider in my glass.

Daniel took the glass out of my hand and placed it on a waiter's tray before he grabbed both of my hands.

"Amberle, we are safe and everything is smooth sailing from here. Everyone who ever did any harm to us was sent to life sentences, including your sister. You are fine, we are fine...my family and friends will love you as I do. Not nearly as much but they will love you" Daniel stated as I nodded. Somehow his words calmed me and I took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'm ready to meet your family and friends" I said as he smiled. Daniel took my hand and led me to a reunion with Daniel's parents.
________________________________
The rest of the night went really well, I don't know what I was so worried about. Daniel's friends didn't seem judgmental at all and I didn't get any death stares from anyone. I reunited with Keri and Jeff which was amazing! They were my second family when I was younger so we just clicked as if no time had passed.

I shared many laughs with Daniel's family and friends at dinner and I bonded with them a lot. Everyone was happy and we were just all so grateful to be together. After dinner, everyone gathered outside for the boys to make their announcement. The boys were so extra, they had a stage made and everything. They also had confetti cannons prepared in anonymous locations as well as drones prepared to fly over us in ten minutes ready to drop balloons. The boys took front and center stage while all of their girlfriends stood four feet behind their designated boyfriend, prepared to support them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, if we may have your attention" Zach yelled in an informal manner as everyone quieted down and turn their attention towards the boys. I turned to Penelope and I mouthed the words "wow" to her before we started giggling.

"We are so honored and filled with joy to be graced by your presences. We just want to let you guys know that we love you guys and we are so grateful and thankful to have such a supportive group of family and friends" Jonah said before the crowd gave a short applause.

"We hope you continue to show that support when we go on tour again" Jack said before the crowd erupted in a louder and longer applause.

Once they silenced themselves again Corbyn continued, "but this isn't just any tour...we're officially announcing our first ever international tour!"

I watched the crowd somehow get even louder and more happier than before. I also remembered that the boys had a video game tournament to see who would actually announce the world tour about two weeks ago. Truth be told, they should have picked a different way to compete because Corbyn was pretty great at all video games.

"That's right! We're going to Norway, China, Japan, India, France, Italy, Greece, Britain, and seven other countries!" Daniel shouted over the loud crowd.

I grew even more excited as the boys kept talking about details for the tour, I was actually going on this tour so I would get to meet some amazing fans. As the boys kept talking, Penelope and Christina walked over to me.

"I'm so proud of them" Christina said as she looked at the boys before returning back to our little trio.

"Me too, all their dreams are coming true" I said as I heard the drones in the distance.

"Your dream is about to come true too" Penelope said with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked but Christina and Penelope gave each other a look and slowly backed away from me and my questions.

Suddenly, what the boys were saying became a blur as I became lost in my thoughts. My biggest dream is to travel the world alongside my hus-

"Amberle could you step aside me for a second?" Daniel said interrupting my thoughts.

I smiled and I walked next to him as the crowd gave a short applause. Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist while he held the microphone up to his lips as I stood there awkwardly smiling.

"Amberle Rose has been with me through all my ups and downs. She has stayed by my side no matter how badly I treated her or how many times I've hurt her. She has even gone so much as to sacrifice her own happiness for me" Daniel started before he gave his microphone to Jack.

"Daniel, what does this have anything to do with the tour?" I asked as he turned to face me, holding both of my hands.

He didn't answer my question but instead he responded with, "We have been separated time and time again but yet our love still remains strong. Amberle, I have never felt this way about anyone in my life...I have so scared of loosing you-"

"You won't, Daniel" I interrupted.

"I know, but I have also never wanted anything in my life as much as I want you. I have met a plethora of people in my life and I have never met anyone that could ever compare to you. You make me genuinely laugh and smile in ways that I didn't even know were possible. You motivate me to be the best person I could be, you challenge me to reach up to my full potential, and you love me like no other. Amberle, I think you're the one for me because I found my forever and always in you, I found the person I want to spend the rest of eternity with in you", Daniel paused as tears started to stream down my cheeks...then he slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a small red velvet box, "Amberle Rose Lafontaine, will you do me the greatest honor of marrying me?" he asked as he opened the box to reveal a simple diamond ring. It was a gorgeous, sophisticated ring that I knew I would be able to sneak on the runaway since it wasn't bulky and awkward. It was a 5k white gold infinity ring with a princess cut 7k diamond.

To be honest, I was utterly shocked. I didn't even know Daniel would be thinking about marriage, I mean he's turning nineteen in a few months and I'm only eighteen! Marriage seemed a little over the top for our age but at the same time all these people were watching and I truly did love Daniel. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but we're both so young and it's just I don't know. I nervously looked at the crowd who was watching us before I looked back down at Daniel. His eyes were full of love and hope, then as if he read my mind...he started to talk.

"We don't even have to get married soon" he said as I laughed and tears of joy started to stream down my cheeks. I knew my answer...

I didn't say anything to him, I just leaned over to kiss him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Daniel slowly stood up, not breaking our kiss, as he wrapped his arms around my lower back. He picked me up and spun me around as I laughed and kissed him again.

"Wait, so was that a yes?" he asked as he pulled away.

"Yes you weirdo" I said as I held out my left hand, which was shaking very intensely...probably from excitement.  Daniel gently took it and slid the ring on my ring finger before he brought my hand up to his lips. Is this actually happening right now? Am I actually going to marry the first boy I ever loved?

Daniel wiped away the tears, that stopped falling, from my cheeks before he pulled me into a hug. Daniel kissed the top of my forehead before I heard the crowd starting to awe at something. I lifted my head off of his shoulder to look around and see gold and silver confetti floating through the air. It reminded me of the prank wars...then once the confetti floated to the ground, the drones dropped rose petals and Disney balloons, it was the somewhat amazing Disney date. I laughed as Daniel looked up to see what I was laughing at.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it" I said as I smiled. "You know an eternity is a long time..."

"As long as I get to spend it next to you" he said as he kissed my cheek and I giggled.

Daniel pulled away from our hug and faced the crowd, he held my hand up to the crowd to show that I said yes.

"Together?" he asked.

"Together" I said as I hugged him...
________________________________
A/N: Yes this is the last chapter BUT DON'T GO YET! There's a wedding we have to attend in the Epilogue :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
675K 26K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
930K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
6.6K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...