2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 16

4.1K 187 17
By soNobody

Weekend - Knot House.

"What are you doing?" Knot enter the kitchen and kiss Tew's neck.

"Nothing, just make some snack and breakfast." Tew answer while making a snack.

"Let's call someone to buy more snack and drink." Knot call someone. 

"Why?" Tew still with his snack.

"That will now enough. We have six more people and one monkey." Knot call Prem.

"Monkey?" Tew turn looking confused at Knot.

Before Knot had time to replay, Prem answer his phone.

"What?" Prem first word with his hoarse voice.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Knot ask.

"I just wake up, Wayo is not here if you want to talk with him." Prem yawn can be heard through the phone.

"Where he goes?" Knot ask again.

"Mo Pha pick him up early this morning with Arthit. They also going to pick up Kongpob." Prem still yawn.

"Arthit wake up this early..." Knot smile to Tew who still have confused face.

"I also shock seen him stand in front the door more than seen Mo Pha. By the way, what you want?" Prem asks Knot back.

"Nothing I call Kongpob then." Knot end his call.

"Tew can you call Kongpob and ask him to buy an extra snack. I'm going to take a bath." Knot walk out from kitchen but stop and look back at Tew.

"The monkey is the most annoying senior of yours." He smiled and walk to the bathroom.

Tew smile and mumble alone.

"Poor Rome for getting a monkey as a boyfriend." He chuckles.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[45 min before] - Wayo rooms.

"Open the door P'Arthit." Pha knocks Wayo door.

"Open the door." Pha still knocks but this time he yelling.

...

...

"Fine, I going to open this door with my key." Pha opens the door.

Pha looks at Wayo(Arthit) who sleep in the bed but then realizes the room condition.

"What happened to my shorty room. Did this grumpy old man having a war last night?" Pha mumble alone while looking around the room. 

Some of the figures fall, some were put in the wrong place. The comic book is not arranged properly. Some used socks still in the shoes. A clean uniform is not ironing yet, the plant dies, paper scattered around and a few empty pink milk bottle on the table. 

"Wait, where is the picture collection above the cabinet?" Pha looking at the empty cabinet Wayo used to put Phana collection pictures.

"P'Arthit wake up. Wake up it is 8 am already. We promise to meet by 10 am at P'Knot house with others." Pha shakes Arthit up.

Arthit just pushes Pha hand and hide his whole body under the blanket.

"P'Arthit wake up or I pour water on you." Pha threat Arthit.

Arthit uncovers only his eye and takes a peek at the clock on the nightstand. He rolls his eyes and starts to cover his whole body back. 

"It's only 8 a clock in the morning. Go away Ai'Pha, I need my sleep." Arthit mumbled under the blanket but Pha can still hear it clearly.

"I need to pick up Wayo. I plan to eat breakfast with him before going to P'Knot house." Pha tries to pull the blanket.

"Why you need to wake me up? Just go then." Arthit kick Pha who seat a the end of the bed.

"I can not do that, it will be a rumor if some who know us see I and Wayo together. Wayo in your body remember." Pha stands and starts to get annoying with Arthit.

Argh.....

Arthit kicks the blanket and reveals his whole body with wearing just a short. He seats and takes one pillow and throw at Mo Pha.

"Why are you not wearing proper clothes? You make Wayo body sick." Pha picks up the pillow and put it on the bed and helps fold the blanket. Arthit just closes his eye and ignore Phana.

"What's up with this room? It's a messy in here." Pha starts to clean up the room little by little.

"Can you stop talking? I'm getting annoying." Arthit stands and drinks some water.

"Why can you change from breakfast to lunch or dinner?" He finishes one whole bottle of the mineral bottle.

"Can you just do me a favor." Pha finish arranges the figure, the comic book and throws away the empty bottle to the trash bin.

"I want to but I too tired from doing my final project report last night. I study for Wayo quiz to you know." Arthit yawns and runs his hand through his messy hair.

"Let's just go, you wake up already." Arthit stares blankly.

"We can go pick up Kongpob too if you want." Pha tries using Kongpob.

"Let's me text him first." Arthit moves instantly to text Kongpob.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo..." Pha gives Wayo a warm smile. Yo appearance may be different but in Phana eye, he still the same.

"Where are we going P'Pha?" Wayo asks the moment he enters the car.

"Breakfast but first we need to pickup Kongpob." Pha drove out from P'Prem residential area.

"Sawatdee Krap P'Arthit." Wayo wai Arthit who just woke up from sleep.

"Aw...Sawatdee." Arthit yawn.

"Sorry, I'm sleeping. I too tired. Do you need to change seat?" Arthit asks Wayo.

"No need. It will look weird if I seat in front." Wayo rejects Arthit offer but Pha want Wayo to sit beside him. 

Hmph...

"Let's exchange seat once we pickup Kongpob. We in the car, people won't notice." Arthit closes his eye and goes back to dreamland.

After almost 20 min stuck in traffic jam, they pickup Kongpob who already wait at the building lobby. Arthit and Wayo exchange seat.

"Sawatdee Krap." Kongpob wai to everyone. 

"Sawatdee Krap P'Kong." Wayo wai back with a cheerful tone. It instantly makes Pha annoying. 

Arthit immediately finds Kongpob shoulder to sleep and make Pha more annoying. When Pha want to say something, Wayo shakes his head.

"After breakfast can you make a quick stop at the grocery store." Kongpob asking a permission to show manner to the car owner.

"Why?" Pha looks Kongpob through the mirror.

"P'Knot ask to buy an extra snack. Tew already make some but he thinks that is not enough." Kongpob plays his phone while talking to Pha.

"Ok, I also need to buy extra food to this boys." Pha looks to Wayo who in the middle playing game on his phone. 

Pha pinches Wayo cheeks and ruffles his hair. Then Pha realizes what he has done. He looks Kongpob through the mirror and let go a relief sign as Kongpob also so into his phone.

What Pha don't know, Kongpob also is in the middle of playing an online game with Wayo as a team member.

10 min later, they arrive at the small cafe for breakfast. They having a peaceful breakfast time even with all eye in the cafe is on them. Phana keep give food from his plate to Arthit(Wayo) plate, while Kongpob keeps trying to feed Wayo(Arthit).

 After breakfast, Pha drove to the nearest shop to Knot house. The three of them went into the shop while Pha just waits in the car.

"Uii...N' can you finish all this." Kongpob eye on the cashier counter. Two baskets full of chips, candy, biscuits and pink milk drink.

"Of cus, I can finish this. I'm Wayo." He takes the basket from Arthit and Kongpob hand.

"What are you doing?" Kongpob tries to stop the cashier but Arthit stops him.

"P'Arthit?" Kongpob confused.

"I have P'Pha black card." Wayo chuckled and show the card to Kongpob.

"He says I can buy anything and help pay all the snack too." He continues to giggle.

"Do you know about this P'Arthit." Kongpob asks Arthit.

Arthit just nodded his head.

"He maybe feels guilty for making P'Knot house as a meeting place. He also asks to buy P'Prem fav snack." Wayo keeps the card and receipt in Phana wallet.

"Why P'Prem fav snack?" Kongpob asks Arthit.

"N'Yo sleep at Prem house almost every night." Arthit takes the bag full of snack. Kongpob just nodded.

Wayo struggles to carry the snack bag. Kongpob and Arthit want to help but they hand also full. Then a hand comes to take all the bag from Wayo hand. Of cus, it is Mo Phana hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

When we arrive at Knot house, everyone already arrives. Why do I feel the number of people keeps growing? 

"Are we having an extra person?" I asking Knot.

"We have two more people." Knot answer my question while looking at Bright and Aim.

"Sawatdee Krap." The juniors wai at me but Aim look scared to me.

"What are you doing here P'Pete and N'Rome?" Kongpob asking them. 

I understand N'Rome maybe accidentally know something from Bright but what is Ai' Pete doing here too.

For those who don't know Ai'Pete better dig a hole and hide in there. Pete is also a senior from engineering faculty but not stand out too much. He usually quiet person with a beautiful smile and good manner. He is well known by the lecturer for his intelligent and respectful behavior.

He used to be a monk for two months by getting ordained and practicing Buddhist in the temple like a good person can do. Many girls fall for him more after that. It proves he more trustworthy, loyal, full of kindness and good deed. Elderly love him too, the perfect candidate for son in law but he seems to fall to N' Aim.

"Did they know why we here Ai' Knot?" I asking Knot again.

"They know. Thanks to Ai' Bright cheap mouth and you who talking unformal to Knot right now." Prem answer my question while Knot just nodded. Right, I keep forgetting about me in Wayo body after telling Kongpob and Phana the true. [a/n: Ai' is insulting titles commonly used between close friend or family to show fondly relationship between them, it is insulting if someone young use it to call  someone older.]

"I'm sorry P'Arthit. P'Bright keep missing from the radar. I understand he might be busy with final project but I can't help worry and a little mad when he obviously keep a secret from me."

N'Rome can cry in any min as I can see his eye getting wet and his cheeks getting reddish.

"I keep give him pressure to tell me and at the end, he told me in the library while he looking for a book." N'Rome keeps explaining to me.

"Wait, what?" Toota suddenly shouts and look at Bright.

"You! You looking for a book?" Toota point at Bright.

"Do you know how to read or even spelling the words?" Toota get hit by the pillow, thrown by Bright.

"Enough. This is not the time P'Toota, P'Bright." Forth stop them by catching the pillow which being thrown back and forth.

Thank God for sending me one more person like Ai'Knot. I pray in my heart.

"And.." I look at Rome. This is funny. Two people I less expect will know the secret, accept this easier than our boyfriends. Hmph...

"His getting annoying with me keep bugging him, then he accidentally saying it out loud. Without we realize P'Pete who studies behind us hear it. So, we just shared with him too." Rome looks at Aim.

"Then P'Bright call and ask me to come to the library to help him." N' Aim apologizes to me again.

"Nothing to sorry for. The one who should be is Ai' Bright." I told both of them and glance to Bright who looking down.

"Then both of you just believe him?" Prem asks before I'm.

"I didn't at first because P'Bright always play around like that, so I think he just jokes to make me stop asking." Rome tells us.

"That what happened when you always play like that." Knot scold Bright.

"Sorry." Bright look at me.

"I already warning about this to you." Knot still scold him but Bright keep looking down and silently walk and hide behind Arthit(Wayo). [a/n: ch. 12]

"Stop scold him P'Knot. It's already happened, nothing can change the fact." N'Yo pat Bright hand who hold N'Yo from behind.

"How can you easily accept this nonsense?" Ai'Prem asking Pete.

"I used to practice Buddhist in the temple, I hear a lot about the thing that can't be explained by science or logic." Pete keeps calm even with my friends show a threatening face.

"I don't know if I can give any big help but maybe I can share something related." Pete still calms offering his help.

"I hope so." I told Ai'Pete. 

Who knows maybe his experience can help us even a little. We can use every little thing we know so I and Wayo can get back to our own body. I getting sick pretend as someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.

Sorry for any grammatical error and I truly sorry if this ch. kind of cloudy. 

Maybe I'm still in the sad mood because one of my fav actor Kim Joo Hyuk who also ex-member of variety show 2days 1night, suddenly die from an accident a few days ago. RIP Gutaeng Hyung, Joohyuk ajusshi.

Keep reading, keep voting, keep comment.

Love you all moon and star.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 13.4K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
3.8K 244 9
Arthit can't help taking Kongpob's presence for granted, thinking the younger man will always be there by his side. But reality comes crashing in to...
158K 6.9K 17
Arthit got adopted by Mr Suthiluk for a better future. What happens when things turns out to be different? Cover credit: @m00nxsvn ~~Hey loves! If yo...
61.8K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...