L O S T lil xan

By cupcake-riggs2011

he lost himself . she was slowly dying . he fell downhill. she couldn't take the pain. but when he got too o... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
•read•
•Not An Update 💔•
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
•Not an Update•
Chapter 24
The end.
came to say a few things.

Chapter 5

3.8K 84 5
By cupcake-riggs2011

  Today was the first day of nine grade . Finally in high school . What I thought would be the best time of my life .. Was the worstI walked downstairs seeing my mother sleeping with Jackson . I looked at the clock seeing I had ten minutes to get school .

Diego was late . He got his license in the beginning of summer . He promise that'll he would take us to breakfast after our huge fight the other nightMy dad took the car last night after he beat my mom .

I pulled my phone out texting Diego .

ME : Where are you ?

I locked my phone .

10 minutes later still no answer .

I looked out the window and it was raining hard . I sighed hard . Lately Diego and I been fighting and we never fight . Maybe he just doesn't love no more . I kissed my moms forehead and then Jackson's and made my way to the door .

The school was a two mile walk .

I walked in the school wet to head to toe . Then my whole world stop .

Diego turned his head from the girl he was kissing to me .

" Shit ! Elora wait !" He yelled as I ran outta the school .

Diego grabbed my arm spinning me around . As I faced him , my hand that I had no control over made contact with his face . He held his face in shock . As I smacked him as hard as I could.

" Fuck you ." I roared as I began running down the side walk ..

"Let her go Ray ." Diego ordered pointing a sliver pistol at him . My eyes widened in fear .

Ray laughed . " Man I was really hoping you was gonna sell this one . " he frowned

My mouth dropped " Sell this one "

Diego sold woman ?

"Ray , just let her go !" Diego hissed

Ray nod "Oh !  Don't worry darling I'll see you again real soon  ." he whispered throwing me to the ground as my heart stopped at his words .

Ray walked away as Diego came to my side helping me up but I pushed him away from me  .

" Don't touch me !" I hissed I stood up waiting to cry .

What have I gotten myself into ?

" Are you okay ?" Diego said trying to be serious and not act fucked up like how he was looking like .

I walked away . I couldn't do it anymore . I couldn't pretend that I was okay . When I wasn't . How dare he ask me that ! When he knows that answer !! Imma just go back tell Big Daddy good luck to him and Diego and I'll just work five jobs and then die from over working . Yup that's the plan .

I walked out , running to the car so nothing else happens . I speeded away from the hell factory I like to call it .

Finally getting back to the house in silent . I walked in throwing the keys on the table .

" Big Daddy ?" I yelled as it echoed back to me . I ran up to his office . As I was about to open the door there was a note .

    Elora,

A last minute project came up for my business . Your own credit card is on your night stand . I'll be returning in just a few days . Try not to kill Diego .!

                                        xxx Big Daddy .

I read  it like five times before ripping it up and heading to my bed room . I walked over to my night stand and like Big Daddy said there was a black  credit card with a pin 04-08-00 . I sat it back down . Sitting on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands and the tears began to fall ...

My eyes shot open as I heard a breaking glass noise downstairs .. My heart was beating so loud I'm shock China can't hear it .

I took a deep breath . Opening the door sticking my head out looking both ways before entering the hall in an over size tee-shirt and  fuzzy pink socks . I had nothing to defend myself with so I was pretty much a  goner .

But I put my brave face on and took a deep breath and made my way down the stairs .

" You broke my uncles 69K picture Redd ." Diego laughed as I got closer to where they was . I turned the corner to see Diego laying on the ground laughing all these large men around him laughing ,  falling over .

" Who's that ?" I jumped out of my thought to see everyone looking at me besides Diego who was laughing but stopped after getting kick for his  attention . My face turned red .

" Diego I didn't know you had a hot sister ." one said Diego stood to his feet .

" That isn't my sister ." he snapped rolling his eyes as I began to rub my arm .

So I'm a that now lmfao I laughed to myself but was hurt as fuck .

It was like I got shit ten times in the heart . I wasn't dead far from it just felt all the pain that it gave .

I stormed past them . I was DONE . !!
I walked out of the house as they started saying stuff like where was I going .

I began walking down the side walk . As I was half way down the side walk . I wanted to scream . I looked down on what I was wearing . I wanted to cry AGAIN  . For the sixth time . But I turn around to make my way back to the house but fell hard like I ran into a brick wall .. I looked up to see .....

~Who did Elora run into ???? (: You guys should comment below ((: but please continue to vote !!!! And I hope you guys are enjoying it so Farr !!! Should we be worry about this Ray Kidd ?? Keep voting so y'all will find out !!
And again I'm sorry for any mistakes bad grammar or bad spelling ): xxxSkyler ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 38.6K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...