Anime One-Shots *Reader x ___...

By scarletteen

OFFICIALLY GENDER NEUTRAL! So this is my first One-shot story so bear with me. Just some little stories for t... More

Intro!
*skip* NOTE BEFORE YOU READ!!!
Shikamaru Nara *You're Too Easy*
(LEMON!) Sebastian Michaelis *Only A Servant For Me*
Hanzo Urushihara aka Lucifer *That's Not What I Ordered*
Koga from Inuyasha *Stop Acting Like A Child*
Stein from Soul Eater *Nekomancy*
Kyo Sohma *Muse*
Natsu Dragneel *Impossible*
(LEMON!) Tamaki Suoh *Gentleman*
Reiji Sakamaki *Rules*
Kukai Souma (Shugo Chara)*Stranger things*
Naruto Uzumaki *Lila?*
Alois Trancy *Demon*
Hikaru Hitachiin *Rose Petals*
So EXCITED!!!
Izaya Orihara *I'm Human*
Shizuo Heiwajima *Russia Sushi Make Love*
Ryo (Devilman Crybaby) *Time For Bed*
Gray Fullblaster (Modern!College)
Kiba Inazuka *Friends*
Kakashi Hatake *Icha Icha*
Gaara Nara *It Never Is*
Inuyasha *Kitsune*
Modern!Neji Hyuuga *Alcohol on Halloween*
Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins) *Apple Ale*
Sesshomaru x Dog Demon!Reader (Inuyasha) *True Power*
Nagare Hisui (K Project) *Nightmares*
Tadashi Yamaguchi (Haikyuu) *Replacement*
Kenma Kozume (Haikyuu) *Smile*
A/N~
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) *Antisocial*
Itachi Uchiha LEMON! *Intimacy*
Hiya everybody!
Apologies!
Asura (Soul Eater) - Forgotten
Crona (Soul Eater) *People Skills*
(LEMON!) Estarossa/Mael (Seven Deadly Sins) *Naughty Kitten*
(LEMON!) Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail) *The Giant*
Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu) *Squinting*
Black*Star (Soul Eater) *Wrath of ME!*

Boris from Alice in the Country of Hearts *Ice Cream*

425 4 0
By scarletteen

You walked to the front gates of the castle in the Land of Hearts. It'd been some time since you finally decided to leave there. You'd been in Wonderland for quite some time now and had let yourself become immersed in all of its wonders. However, you found yourself spending all of your time around the Land of Hearts or the Amusement Park. Truth be told, Blood had a really big problem with you going out. It was like he was your big brother that you just didn't want or need to protect you. However, Blood was out today. So there was no one to stop you from going out. You looked around cautiously before sprinting through the front gates and in the direction of the amusement park. You were careful of the trees that you passed and made sure that you weren't followed.

"Finally." You breathed a sigh of relief as you finally made it to the entrance.

Upon entering the Amusement Park, a grin spread across your face. You took a moment to straighten out your clothes and fix your (h/c) hair before going to explore.

"One swirl please," you asked the ice cream server.

You licked the ice cream cone as you tried to make a decision on which ride you wanted to get on first. About halfway into your cone you made a decision and headed to get in line. Almost to the line, arms wrapped around your waist. You dropped your ice cream as panic set in and your heart beat faster and faster while your stomach was in a flurry. Before you could scream for help, a hand covered your mouth. You struggled against the tight grip.

"Oh you know I love it when you fight back." a sultry voice whispered in your ear.

Shivers ran down your back as the voice became familiar to your ears. Your heartbeat didn't decrease any and your stomach was still in a frenzy.

You let out a sigh, "Boris..." you said his name in a breathy tone, though it was muzzled by his hand.

He chuckled deeply as he removed his hand and wrapped his tail around your wrist, using it to spin you around and face him, "It's been so long since I've seen you." He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, "You're not avoiding me are you?"

You struggled a bit against his grip and pulled your body away, your cheeks now a light shade of pink, "N-no! I just haven't left the castle in a while."

Boris let go and you turned your back on him, "Don't be that way (Y/n)." He pulled you back against his chest, licking your neck gently, "Don't lie to me~"

You shuddered lightly, "Boris! Stop teasing me like that. And you made me drop my ice cream!" you said in a slightly angry tone.

Boris's grip faltered and you escaped from it, "W-what?"

"My ice cream..." you said softly. You frowned as your face held nothing but pure anger as you looked at the feline male. "You made me drop my ice cream. And now you owe me. Big!"

Boris didn't fear much, but the fiery rage in your (e/c) eyes was enough to make the hair on his tail stand straight. You walked to him, standing inches away, to which Boris took a step back.

"O-ok! Ok. I'll pay you back. What do you want?" Boris asked.

You tapped your chin in thought, "I'll let you know after we get on some rides."

With that, you took Boris by the hand and went on the ride you intended to get on first. Ride after ride and you still weren't worn out. Boris gave a devilish, but kind smirk whenever you turned your back to him. Honestly, he couldn't have been happier that you'd arrived. He knew how much Blood tried to keep you under his wing, but for you to come to the Amusement Park instead of the Hatter Mansion or the Clocktower, it put a big smile on his face, even if you never saw it. After some time, you finally sat down at a table, exhausted. Boris had walked away and come back, sitting next to you. He handed you an ice cream cone, a swirl for that matter. Your eyes lit up a bit. You ran your hand through your (h/c) hair as you licked the ice cream. When you pulled back, Boris leaned forward and licked some for himself.

"Excuse me?" you said as you raised a curious eyebrow.

"What?" Boris asked with an innocent, yet playful, smirk on his face.

"My ice cream," you said a bit defensively.

"That I got for you."

"Because you made me drop my last one."

"So that is what you wanted in return," Boris said with a chuckle.

You took another lick and laughed a bit, "Not really."

Boris leaned back a bit, his expression confused, "Then..."

You shrugged your shoulders, "Maybe I'll get it next time I come around."

With that, you stood up and walked with your ice cream towards the gates. Boris followed quickly behind you, circling around you as he tried to intercept her path, to no avail as you forged on to the front gates. It was getting late and if Blood found out you'd left, especially to come here, you would never hear the end of it. You finally reached the gates, finishing your ice cream in the process, but Boris grabbed you, lifting you over his shoulder and walked away.

"Hey! Boris! Put me down." you complained, struggling and fighting in his grip.

Boris only tightened his grip, "Nope."

The struggling continued as Boris walked into an empty tent, closing the curtain behind him. He tossed you onto the bed, sitting next to you. You grumbled under your breath as you stood up, making an attempt for the exit. Boris merely pulled you back down to the bed.

"Boris I have to leave," you argued.

"Why?" Boris countered.

You sighed, "You know why. Blood will be back soon."

Boris sighed in irritation, pulling you to lie down on the bed, climbing on top of you. Your cheeks burned brightly.

"I'm not letting you leave until you tell me what I have to do to make up for the ice cream," Boris said, his eyes glinting with determination and something that you couldn't quite recognize.

You struggled helplessly, "Come on Boris. Next time."

Boris clicked his tongue in irritation, "And when will next time be? You come around once every month if I'm lucky enough."

Your face fell a bit as you stopped struggling, "I'm sorry."

Boris leaned in close to your ear, his breath tickling it a bit, "(Y/n). Why do you make me act this way?"

"I didn't do anything. You-" you were cut off.

"Ice cream. I know. But I'm glad I did. It gives me an excuse to keep you here longer." Boris said softly.

Now you were getting fed up with this. Boris made it seem like something new but this always happened. He'd come up with some excuse to keep you here longer than you were supposed to be. You managed to get your leg under his leg and put enough effort into flipping them over so you were on top of him. Luckily you were successful in your effort.

"Boris. You can't keep doing this. First, it was the funnel cake. Then it was the roller coaster shutting down. Now it's the ice cream." You said. "Why don't you just tell me what it is you really want Boris? If you don't... I... I won't come back at all."

Boris flinched in response to your words. Surely he could've easily pinned you back down, but he didn't. He gulped softly. He averted his gaze and for once, his face wasn't cocky or smug, it was, complex.

"(Y/n)..." was all he said at first, "It's you. I can't stand to be without you. Just like when you dropped your ice cream. You were sad and angry. That's how I am when you leave me. All because of Blood. What is he your lover? How can you let him control you so easily?"

This time your grip faltered and you let him go, remaining on top of him, "He's not... We're not..." You couldn't find your words.

Boris took that opportunity and sat up, holding you firmly in place as he planted a single kiss on your lips. Your lips that now tasted like ice cream. Your favorite swirl. Which now became his favorite too. You two stayed embracing each other and making out for some time. When you pulled away, Boris was smirking and your face was a bright red.

"Does that mean I'm off the hook for the ice cream?" Boris asked quietly.

You chuckled softly, "Just a little. But you've got a lot more to make up for."

Boris kissed your cheek gently, "And you have to make up for leaving me so much."

The two laughed a bit. You got off of him and Boris stood up, "Sure. Next time. Blood will kill me if I come back too late."

Boris groaned, "It's always Blood huh?"

"For the record, we're not lovers," you assured.

Boris gripped your waist, planting another, more passionate kiss on your lips, "Maybe next time we can skip the ice cream and get straight to the good part."

You nodded, "Sure."

With that, you left the tent and for the exit, the grin on your face as wide as his as Boris imagined what would happen the next time you came around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
68.5K 1.3K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
23.7K 170 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
350K 3K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...