Daddy? || y.min

By ParkSugaKookies

"Jimin what the hell is this?" "Yoongi, wait-" "I've known you for five years and not once did anyone ever me... More

Introduction
Colouring Books
Toy Cars
Dolls
Blankets
Candy
Pillow Fights
Sippy Cup
Odd Socks
Bedtime
Nightlights
Fluffy Jumpers
Time outs
Thumb Sucking
Wishing Stars
Midnight Munchies
Naughty Corner (PART ONE)
Naughty Corner (PART TWO)
*Thank you*
Plushies
Play Dates (PART 1)
Play Dates (PART 2)
Tea Party
Tag You're It! (PART 1)
*Authors Note*

Teddy bear

12.6K 621 425
By ParkSugaKookies

CHAPTER ONE

"This can't be happening?" Jimin said out loud. A now crumpled looking piece of paper hung loosely from his tiny fingers.

Eviction Notice

"Oh nononono!" He whined, thumping his head off of his kitchen counter. "I can't afford to be evicted!"

Jimin hadn't paid his landlord in over two months. Constantly telling him he'd have the money by next week, only to have next week roll around and show up empty handed.

He was working three jobs and was only ever able to afford food.

I guess that's what you get when you study art in college and don't have a backup subject.

He was fucked.

And was being evicted.

But most importantly, he was fucked.

I thought came to mind as he came close to tears about the whole situation.

Yoongi.

He stumbled through his cold apartment towards his crappy phone that lay on his uncomfortable bed and pressed on Yoongi's contact. Letting it ring as he held it to his ear.

Yoongi would know what to do. He thought.

"Hello?" I groggy voice spoke.

"Yoongi? Were you sleeping? I'm so sorry, I'll call back l-" Jimin babbled.

"No no it's fine Jimin, what's up?" His voice was very soothing and actually managed to calm Jimin down even though he hadn't told him what his problem is.

Jimin's eyes fluttered closed. "Hyung, I'm being evicted and I need your advice, if I didn't call you now I would have been off murdering my landlord. And I don't want to have my best friend putting me in handcuffs."

The sound of Yoongi's low laugh was music to Jimin's ears. He shuffled around a bit before speaking up.

"Well, legally there is nothing I can do-"

"Please tell me I can bribe him." Jimin spoke rather quickly, cutting the elder off mid sentence.

"Jimin, no you can't do that."

And with that Jimin whimpered into the phone, his foot tapping anxiously against the creaky wooden floor in his room.

"Why don't you come live with me?" Yoongi asked suddenly, making Jimin stop what he was doing and almost drop his phone.

"Hyung, I don't think-" he started but Yoongi's eager tone surpassed him.

"No, really it's okay! I won't have you living on the streets-"  Jimin sat uncomfortably listening to the elder. "I want you to."

How could he refuse?

His best friend was asking him to live with him.

And to be fair they never really got to see each other with Yoongi aways being at the station and Jimin working three jobs.

He actually liked the idea alot.

There was just one problem.

As Jimin nibbled on his lip anxiously, his eyes darted toward the stuffed teddies on his floor, the crayons and little colouring books that lay deserted on the cold ground and the small little box of soothers that sat up on his shelf above his bed.

"What do you say Jimin? Wanna come live with me?"

His voice was softer and kinder than usual. Making Jimin almost slip into little space.

Yes he was a little. And he hated himself for it.

"Okay Hyung." He said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Hey, I'm not in for another few hours," he informed. "How about I come over and help you move everything? Hm?"

There even goes again, sounding so sweet and caring.

Jimin's eyes shot up as he looked around his room.

"Y-yeah sure when will you be here?" He asked nervously.

"How about twenty minutes? Is that okay?" And Jimin nodded before realising that the elder was talking through the phone and couldn't see him.

He ended the call with a simple "Okay see you soon" before running around his room like a mad man, pulling of his stuffies and little space items into spare boxes that he had kept for months.

He knew it was only a matter of time before he was thrown out. But the little in him always coaxed him to draw on the boxes, he loved to draw.

As soon as he was finished, he had made sure that Yoongi wouldn't even know he had them, throwing other object over them to mask his toys and doodling books.

Seeing as he didn't have many things in his apartment, he only had very few boxes to take care off.

Yoongi was as he said, there within twenty minutes to help him pack everything up into his car.

As they hopped into the passenger's seat, Yoongi turned to him, his cat like eyes penetrating Jimin's.

"You look flushed are you okay?" He asked in a worried voice, his tone soft and slow like honey.

"Oh. Y-yeah I'm great. Just fine." Yoongi let out a small chuckle as he turned his attention back to starting the car.

"Cute." He mumbled with a smile.

👶

"You can take the spare room." Yoongi finally spoke up after the very silent car journey back to Yoongi's apartment.

This was actually Yoongi's new apartment. He had just moved in about two months ago.

It was pretty obvious as Jimin's eyes landed on the brown boxes that had yet to be opened and put away.

Jimin followed Yoongi down the long hall towards the very end where two doors stood.

He opened one letting Jimin peek in at the somewhat messy room.

"This is my room, I spend a lot of time in here working on cases, don't be afraid to call in if you need anything." He shot Jimin a closed mouthed smile before shutting the door and turning his attention to the one across from it.

"And this is your room." He added, swinging open the door before walking inside.

He placed the small box that he had under his left arm, onto the floor before dusting of his clean jeans.

"How do you like it." Hey asked, now turning to the younger who was wide eyed and gawking at eveeverything asked round him.

"I'm starting to rethink the whole "staying with you" thing." He smiled, finally looking at the elder. "This room is perfect, i don't even know if I can except it."

The walls were a soft cream colour, the bedsheets matching, tieing the whole aesthetic look together.

It wasn't a huge room, but it was good enough.

"Why did you buy and apartment with two bedrooms anyway?" Jimin found himself asking.

Yoongi scratched his neck. "I just really liked the apartment is guess. That and I really like having alot of space."

Jimin nodded, looking around the room before turning his attention back to the elder.

"So what now?" Jimin asked in a hushed voice.

"Well, I guess you'll be living with me for a while, so just get comfortable and do your own thing I guess....you hungry?" Yoongi tilted his head at the younger, noticing how hollow and thin his face looked now that he wasn't moving around packing boxes.

"Yes." He said a little too eagerly causing Yoongi to chuckle.

"I'll put on some food, you can start unpacking if you want." And with that he was gone.

Jimin sighed, moving over to one of the boxes pulling it open quickly to find his favourite little teddy, Billy.

When he had pushed several items out of the way, his cute little stuffies came into view. Billy in particular.

He smiled, stroking it's very tattered head gently.

"Sorry Billy, but Minnie can't have you sitting on the bed anymore." His voice went obviously higher when he entered little space. His actions becoming more and more childlike the longer he was in it.

He pouted at the teddie momentarily. Truly sorry that Billy couldn't come out of the box. He was so afraid that Yoongi would catch him and hate him for acting the way he did.

"As soon as I find a place for us to live you can come out and play with me all~ day." He whispered faintly.

He was snapped out of his daze quickly when a loud deep voice rang out from the kitchen.

"Jimin foods almost ready!"

Jimin looked back at the open door.

"This is going to be a big problem."

-

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
82.1K 2.3K 47
"Daddy" "What the f'ck Yoongi?" BTS continue to pave their way Introducing kpop around the world But what if the badass rapper everyone knows tu...
171K 7.6K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
4.8K 190 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...