SOUND-WAVE

By Lock_e_pen

After loosing his father and brother on his birthday, Richard started behaving badly,he grows up with mother... More

PROLOUGE- project gauntlet
CHAPTER 1- Bad boy
CHAPTER 2- The great fate
CHAPTER 3 - BRIDGE HERO
Chapter 5- PROJECT MIKE
Chapter 6 - Wrath Of LAVA (introducing Cybershot)
CHAPTER 7- The Bad Guys Know Who I Am
Chapter 8 - Revealed
Chapter 9 - Know Your Enemy
Chapter 10 - I Am SOUND-WAVE
End credit scene

CHAPTER 4 - ACCEPTING FATE

21 2 0
By Lock_e_pen

The Evening of the bridge collapse, Mr Adler was at his home watching the video of the bridge melting into two and Someone in the gauntlets suit used it to save everyone on the bridge and stop the melting, this gave him the utmost concern, he was happy that after all this years thinking the gauntlets got destroyed In the explosion, it suddenly resurfaced, but what worried him was the mystery of who was using it.

"Who could it be, who could it be?", Mr Adler thought, " I don't seem to have an idea... Could it be Martin's kid, Richard... No the boy would tell me and also he doesn't know anything, maybe it's Tony, cause I don't trust that guy but I don't think that's it". At that point, his phone rang and he picked it up, "hello General".

"Hello Jim, have you seen the bridge video? ", General asked.

"Yes sir, I have and I know you are wondering why it looks like Martin's work which was thought to be destroyed for some years now", Mr Adler said.

"What do you think Jim?", General asked.

"I promise sir, I'll find out", Mr Adler replied.

" You better do or else I'll find out myself and you know the military doesn't take lightly this kind of things, report back soon ", with that the General cut the call.

Mr Adler sighed as he stood up, put of the TV and headed for his bedroom.

Richard was in his father's secret lab after what happened in the afternoon, the suit brought him back.

"Wow, it was amazing i flew, I wasn't like controlling it was I", Richard said.

"No you weren't sir, I was controlling the flight, I noticed the danger around and did my best to avert it", REED said.

"You can do that", Richard said surprised.

"Of course master brave, I am set on automatic since you haven't learnt how to use me", REED replied.

"REED right, that's... That's what my dad named you, huh?", Richard asked.

" Yes sir", REED replied.

"What are you, an A.I, how do you work", Richard asked.

"I would love to tell you that but if you must know, I suggest you read my guide", REED replied.

" Alright I guess I will, where is it", Richard asked.

REED displayed the information on the biggest screen which was in the center of the miniscreens.

"Wow, that's a lot but I can't stay here and read it", Richard said.

Then REED replied, " would you prefer hard copy or I could transfer it to your mobile phone ".

You can do that.... Wow I got a lot to read, uhh... Can you get me both, you know in case of emergency", Richard suggested.

" Yes sir", then Richard hears sound that is common to that a printer makes when it's printing then a brand of papers ejects out of a machine in the lab and a folder began transfer into his phone.

After the transfer, Richard checks his watch, "oh my goodness, it's almost night, gotta go, goodnight", he said as he left the lab, " shut down ", the whole lab went dark as everything shut down, " neat", Richard said as he climbed up the ladder, covered the lid with flowers and cycled off, while cycling he mistakenly hit a car on the road and fell off his bike.

Tony and his wife and kids were having dinner at the house.

"Where's Richard?", Tony asks noticing that he wasn't on the table for some time".

" I don't know, he left the house after you in the afternoon and hasn't been back since then ", Tutu replied.

" Well he's still growing, just let him be", Tony said.

Tutu replied with a worried look on her face, "where is he?, I can't eat, we must go look for him, I've been trying his phone since but its not going through".

" Don't worry he'll come home ", Tony replied.

Back on the road, the driver of the car came out and pulled him up, "Richard are you okay?"

Richard stood up and saw the person clearly, realizing who the person was he said, " Doctor Bernard, its you "

Doc Bernard replied, "oh kid, how are you, what you doing here at this time, shouldn't you be home".

*uh... Nothing, I was just heading home, sorry I cycled into your way", Richard apologized.

" No offense boy, come on I'm headed your way, let me give you a ride", the doctor said.

"Thanks a lot sir, I appreciate it", Richard replied.

Doc Bernard opened his boot and put Richard's bike In it, it didn't fit in completely but was okay enough as they both entered the car and drove off.

" You look a lot like your dad ", Doc Bernard said.

Richard's head went down and his face saddened.

" Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that ", Doc replied.

Richard told him, " No no no, its okay".

Doc Bernard noticing his face was still sad said, "remember when you were young about five years or so, your dad brought you to the office, I came In and saw you dancing and singing with your dad, I bought you a dancing toy and it sang too.

Richard looked at him and nodded, smiling.

The doctor was happy he made him smile and continued, " you were like pan...pan...pana..pan..pan", the doc said making funny music and then he started moving his head and body in a funny way as he drove.

Richard laughed as the doctor laughed also, "I can't remember doc but I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that", Richard said.

" Well it must have been almost like that", Doc Bernard said.

Richard chuckled as he pulled his coin out and looked at it, "I really miss him".

Doc Bernard sighed as he looked at Richard, " I know you do and he is gonna be very proud of you", Doc Bernard replied.

Richard nodded as he set his coin back on his neck and looked outside.

Doc Bernard parked the car, "here we are, goodnight Boy".

" Goodnight doc ", Richard said as he got out of the car and closed its door then he turned back as the engine started, " Thanks doc for tonight "

"My pleasure, don't forget, I'll always be here if you need to talk", The doc replied, Richard smiled and the doc continued, " now go take your bike, extend my greetings to your mum"

Richard laughed and nodded as he removed his bike from the boot, as he was about to close it, he saw something that looked like bulbs of light, but he didn't mind as he closed it and waved him off.

Richard entered the house smiling as he greeted everyone and ran to his upstairs.

"Now I really believe he's got a loose screw In his head", Tenny said, Everyone laughed at the table and his mother was happy to see him joyful.

Richard entered his room and jumped on his bed, then he opened his school bag and brought out the file REED printed out for him, " let's start learning ".

The next day at school after parking his bicycle, Richard entered the school, he opened his locker but noticed everyone staring at their phones, he saw Billy staring at his phone too and he went to meet him,"hey karate, what you watching?".

" The same thing everyone is, don't tell me you don't know", he showed him the video of someone in a suit saving the bridge on YouTube, "its like the latest thing I'm school, they are calling him armored man and it's got more than a million hits and still counting"

" Hmm, that is pretty cool", Richard replied as he headed off to class. The rest of the day was just like any other day at school as the students talked about the Armoured man, after school he went to the janitor's to work and as he had been waiting all day, he got to the lab, wore the gauntlet and began his training course.

At Brave industries, Doc Bernard and Tony were having an argument.

"Tony, pls let's forget about this project it is dangerous, look what happened to the bridge it spreads faster than we thought", Doc Bernard said.

" No way and consider your own light experiment, we are near finishing up, look the subject revive later and the lava is stronger than we thought, we just need to find a way to stabilize it's molecules and we shall be rich ", Tony replied.

" I'm sorry Tony but I can't do this, I quit", Doc Bernard said as he removed his ID and threw it on the ground.

"We'll you are fired, don't let me see your ass back here again", Tony shouted.

The other employees were looking at him as he angrily shouted at them to get back to work, then he wiped off sweat from his forehead and left the lab.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 150 5
Peter Parker. A young man with a brilliant mind and heroic resolve is the one and only Spider-Man. He lived in New York and was the crime fighting we...
188K 5.9K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
20.7K 775 8
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n Parker was a young boy when it all happened, nearly twelve. The Avengers had failed and Thanos succeeded in snapping away half of...
12.6K 415 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...