Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge [...

By dezertroze

#123 Bollywood 14/5/18 Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge...The brave hearted will take the bride... "20th October 1... More

Prologue
Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 15

697 30 23
By dezertroze

...Abhimanu's parents arrived at the end of the very next day and were just in time for dinner; they entered the dining hall and searched for their son but he was nowhere in sight.

"Where is he?" his mother asked looking around.

"I don't know...let me call him..." his father said pulling out his phone but stopped when he heard his name being called.

"Vikram Singh!"

"Who asking?" he replied turning around; his face turned into a shock expression; "...Ram Kapoor...saale...what are you doing here?"

Ram walked towards him with a big smile; "...You'd be surprised to know..." he replied clapping him on the back in a manly hug; "...I'm the father of the bride..."

Vikram moved backwards and looked at him; "You're joking..."

"I'm serious..." he laughed; "...who would have thought that our kids would fall in love with each other..."

Priya walked over to them with a happy smile; "Neha...Vikram..." she gave Neha a quick hug; "...surprised to see us?"

"Very..." Neha nodded; "...we didn't know that Shanaya was your daughter...we didn't even expect it...we haven't met each other for over twenty years...it's just been so long..."

"And that's all thanks to Vikram for moving out of London..." Ram accused him; "...and never contacted us..."

"Okay I'm sorry...can we just drop this topic...where is the new couple?" Vikram changed the subject..."

"Mum...dad...you guys made it..." Abhimanu smiled as he walked over to them with Shanaya beside him and he gave Neha a quick hug; "...how was your journey?"

"Rushed..." she replied; "...but we're here now and very happy to know that your in-laws are long lost friends of ours..."

Abhimanu and Shanaya looked between each of their parents and back at each other; "Seriously..." they said together.

"That's really cool..." Shanaya grinned excitedly.

"She's even more beautiful in person..." Neha smiled at her and gave her a quick hug.

"We definitely approve of your choice..." Vikram told his son who still hadn't got out of the shock of his parents knowing his in-laws.

"Abhi...?" Ram said putting his hand onto Abhimanu's shoulder.

"Yes uncle..." he looked at him coming out of his shock.

"All okay?" he asked and Abhimanu nodded in return; "...I knew from the very first time I saw you that there was a reason why I liked you...you're Vikram's son...very comedic and knows how to serve drinks very well..."

"And Neha's son...always helpful and caring..." Priya smiled at him affectionately.

Abhimanu was enjoying the attention while Shanaya watched him with a happy smile; she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder; "Well you guys can have him...we'll swap him for Shanaya any day..." Vikram teased and Abhimanu's mouth dropped open in shock while they all laughed at him.

"There's just one thing I don't understand..." Shanaya spoke up looking at her parents; "...if you guys are all good friends then how come we've never met before?"

"Vikram and Neha lived in London when you two were kids...Abhimanu was about five when they moved to Birmingham and then we lost contact..." Priya told her.

"I moved to London again when I started Uni...and have been there for the past six years...I was going to move back to Birmingham after our trip..." Abhimanu looked into her eyes; "...but by destiny I met you...and I changed my decision to stay in London..."

Shanaya blushed as he looked intently at her and the grownups all noticed; "Well I for one am very happy that we're all here together..." Vikram nodded at Ram.

"And I'm happy that we're going to be family very soon..." Ram replied.

"Come on in...you're just in time for dinner..." Priya said gesturing them towards the dining table.

The four of them walked away and Shanaya was about to follow them but Abhimanu grabbed hold of her hand making her turn to face him.

"Where are you going?" he grinned at her.

"I'm hungry...let's get something to eat..." she said.

Abhimanu moved closer to her and whispered in her ear; "Eat me...I'm tastier...and I'm dying for more of your kisses..."

Shanaya was rooted to the spot; her cheeks were dark red and she couldn't reply to him; he continued to whisper in her ear; "I'll be waiting for you tonight...same time...same place..."

He walked away leaving her standing there like a statue but a few seconds later she heard someone call her name from behind her and turned just in time to see the girls walking towards her.

"Hey Shanaya...why are you standing here like a dummy...come let's go eat..." Rhea smiled at her.

Asha dragged her along towards the dining table and they all settled down but Shanaya refused to look up; Abhimanu was sat opposite her and his foot was playing havoc to her senses as he ran it up and down her legs underneath the table...

...The next few days past with everyone enjoying the wedding atmosphere to their fullest; the grownups had a great time catching up as well as carrying out all the rituals possible for their son and daughter's wedding; which made the couple slightly annoyed but enjoyed being together every moment of the day and some times during the night with their sneaky adventures.

The gang of friends were all having an amazing time cracking jokes, messing around, playing games, getting drunk and teasing the new couple. Rhea and Veer who had been a couple since their trip to Europe made a plan to pair up their friends; Priyanka had slight feelings for Kabir to which Rhea helped her out and made them a couple. Kabir had also got close to her during their planning for Vijay and felt extremely bad when she was injured in the process. They were now a happy couple and the four of them together tried to get Vicky and Asha together but they both hated each other...for the moment.

Khush made sure to keep Nikita happy by making her join in with all the fun during the functions and she was happy to know that she had someone there to look out for her; Ram and Priya also made her feel part of the family as she joined in with some of the rituals...

...It was soon the day of their wedding; Abhimanu and Shanaya were extremely happy and had no words to describe their happiness; instead their smiles said it all as they posed for photos capturing this happy moment.

They were finally married and as they settled down on the stage they were joined by their friends who decided to tease them till they could take it no more.

"So A.B...in the end Dilwale Dulhania Le Hi Gaye..." (The big hearted took the bride away...) Veer teased and everyone around them laughed.

"Of course..." Abhimanu put his arm around Shanaya and pulled her close.

"And Shanaya...you finally found your Raj..." Priyanka teased; "...I thought she'd never get married until she found Raj..."

"Pri..." she blushed furiously.

"These bollywood films...they corrupt your minds..." Vicky shook his head; "...you mean to tell me...if you guys didn't go to Europe and never found each other...Shanaya would never have got married..."

"Hey..." Shanaya and Abhimanu said together at him with frowns.

"Don't say anything about my favourite film..." Shanaya pointed at him.

Vicky held his hand up to surrender and Asha laughed at him; he shot her a glare and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Why don't you too just get married already...?" Abhimanu told them.

"Never..." they replied in unison.

The fun and jokes went on for a while longer until it was near the end of the day and time for the couple to leave; but just before that they were presented with two envelopes from their friends.

Shanaya held one while Abhimanu looked curiously at the other and then back at his friends; "What's in here?"

"Why don't you open it and see for yourself..." Kabir said.

They opened the envelopes together and Abhimanu took out two tickets and so did Shanaya; they looked at each other curiously wondering what the other one was.

Abhimanu smiled at her; "Tickets for a world tour..."

Shanaya's smile widened; "Tickets to see DDLJ...again..."

"So which one will you guys go for first?" Rhea asked waiting excitedly to know their answer.

They looked at each other and then at their friends to see that they were all wearing the same expression as Rhea; curious to know their answer.

"It will be our 100th time...definitely Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge..."

Come fall in love...all over again... <3

So my dear readers...this is The End of DDLJ...I really hope you all enjoyed the story...thank you for all your support, comments and votes throughout this story...

Please show your love to the rest of my collection of stories as you have with this one...

Thanks once again!

Roze x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 606 37
"Ada Malhotra" I always thought that I will marry the one i love. But My life wanted something else for me that i didn't expected. "Amaan Singhania...
331K 22K 27
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
590K 28.8K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
847K 55.8K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...