Werewolves [KookV]

By Sahi286

Most Feared pack among all werewolves was the Jeons especially there leader Mr.Jeon who has a nineteen year o... More

Just Wondering.. 😊
//~Chapter 1~//
//~Chapter 2~//
//~chapter 3~//
//~chapter 4~//
//~chapter 5 ~//
//~chapter 6 ~//
//~chapter 7~//
//~Chapter 8~//
//~chapter 9 ~//
//~Chapter 10~//
//~Chapter 11~//
//~Chapter 12~//
//~Chapter 14~//
//~Chapter 15~//
So yeah
New book/ and tags
//~Chapter 16~//
//~Chapter 17~//
My rant
//~Chapter 18~//
//~Chapter 19~//
//~Chapter 20~//
NOT AN UPDATE (Please don't hate me children)
//-Chapter 21-//

//~Chapter 13~//

5.7K 207 50
By Sahi286

/-No one-/

The two mates were sleeping peacefully until Taehyung let out a small groan. He tried to move but quickly realizing someone's arm was wrapped possessively around his small waist. "Kookie.."   no answer so the small omega  suddenly had an idea to blow on the sleeping alpha's neck and then whisper something he knew would wake up his bunny. "Kookie...wake up...rick & Morty have a new season out and I will watch it without you if you don't get up"

After a long silence pass a body flung up causing the small boy to flop onto his back from the powerful force. Then a shadow towered over Taehyung's small body "You will not watch it without me or without my permission and if you do.." He leaned slowly in towards his mates ear and whispered the last part leaving the boy in a blushing ball of mess.

/-After that situation-/

Taehyung and Jungkook were both now eating a delicious breakfast made by Jin. It was so  good that a small moan slipped out of a certain weak wolfs mouth causing a horny alpha to stare at the source of the sound.

"Ok Jungkook calm your man tits he's just enjoying Jin's masterpiece no need to stare at him like your about to have sex".
Taehyung jumped at the sudden lazy voice from across him "Oh morning hyung where's Jiminie?"  a low growl was heard from the now furious Jungkook "He's asleep because I fu-" "OK THATS ENOUGH MY BABY DOESNT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU TWO DID!" jin of course interrupted yoongi from scaring his baby.

/-Kook's Pov-/

Without thinking I stood up not caring that I'd scraped my chair off the ground. Walked over to MY mate and grabbed his wrist dragging him with me towards the garden I want him all to myself. "K-kookie are you okay?" His voice I could listen to him for my entire life time and not get bored. "I'm ok.. Just want to bring you somewhere is that alright?"

I turned my head slightly to take a peek at the boy who I loved with all my heart. Smiling at how he would blush from such simple things I say he's an angel..my angel. "That's o-ok but where?" His eyes met mine those big doe eyes that showed curiosity and love along with a bit of mystery that's what I loved a mystery that I can only solve and I can only know what that mystery is and why it is one.
"Where you ask that's a surprise just follow me ok honey~" 

/-Taehyung's Pov-/

I don't know why but kookie had pulled me from the table and now he's leading me somewhere. "K-kookie are you okay?" I was kinda curious on why he took me away from jin and yoongi. I waited for a reply from the tall handsome boy in front of me. I was staring at our intertwined hands but I looked up when kookie started to walk a bit faster. "I'm ok.. just want to bring you somewhere is that alright?" He was staring right at me while I stared at his dark cold yet warm brown eyes that only looked at me.

I was curious on where I was being taken "That's o-ok but where?" Why do I keep stuttering god get a hold of yourself. I noticed he was now smiling at me and he stopped walking causing me to bump into his back "Where you ask that's a surprise just follow me ok honey~" he started walking again then I realized we were going to the big blossom tree behind our house I couldn't help but smile.

/-No One-/

They both were now sitting together under the beautiful blossom tree. Taehyung sitting on Jungkook's lap with pink petals falling from the tree due to it being Autumn. Body heat keeping both warm but that didn't mater werewolves are naturally warm. Still the alpha's heat could make a block of ice melt at least that's what Taehyung thought. "Hey give me a hug!" the small omega begged for a hug of his mate but the sight and sound of Taehyung begging made the alpha smirk. "But what do I get in return?" that question made Taehyung place his hand under his chin looking like it was the most complicated question ever.

After twenty minutes of waiting for the omega to reply he let out a big huff. Taehyung blushed not because of the hot air brushing on his face due to the huff Jungkook just let out. It was because of the thought that came into his head. The alpha noticed his mates face become red and was curious why his baby was blushing. He leaned into his mates ear nibbling on the lobe what happened next made his grin grow wider. A small yet loud enough for the alpha to hear whimper came from the beautiful male on his lap.

Slowly he left butterfly kisses down Taehyung's neck each kiss making the other moan. If possible his face went 50 shades redder (hehe u dirty people😏) Taehyung leaned into his mates neck and shyly wrapped his arms around his neck. "K-kookie...?" he wanted to ask a question he knew would make him want to die from embarrassment. "Yes baby~" even the reply made his poor heart stop and start again but he got all his courage and asked his question. "Can...I have a k-kiss..?" god he was so proud of himself now he can breath properly but he tensed because what if Jungkook says no what if he doesn't love him?.

/-Kookie Pov-/

I was trying my best not to slam Taehyung into the tree and pound deeply in him but it took every muscle in my body to resist. I started to tease him by leaving small kisses on his neck he let out a small whimper turning me on even more. While I was searching for his sweet spot I could feel his body lean into mine and his head resting very close to my neck. Each breath he took I could feel it on my neck. His arms were wrapped around my neck making me wrap my arms around his mall waist.

"K-kookie...?" shit did I do something wrong why is he calling my name in a questioning tone?. "Yes baby~" I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly worried about my mate from the sudden tone in his voice. "Can...I have a k-kiss..?" that one sentence made me calm but I felt his body tense. I lightly moved his body so that his face was in front of mine leaning in slowly I noticed how red his cheeks are. I leaned in until our lips were just inches away from one another "of course" after that I connected our lips together.

Staying like that I lightly put more pressure on his hips with my hands. The reaction I got wasn't what I wanted but still I liked it. He had wrapped one of his arms on my neck tighter and pushed my head in more and griped my hair this made me slightly smile into the kiss. The action hinted that he wanted more so I sneakily moved my hand grabbing his ass he gasped slightly. I slipped my tongue into his mouth exploring each part of his mouth I made the kiss rougher. He moaned dangerously loud but I didn't care I pushed roughly against his body causing him to lean back a bit and arch his back all while I continued the kiss.

He was trying to dominate me I found this cute and let him for one second then I pulled away. He gasped for air but I roughly smashed our lips back together now me completely being dominate my action made him whimper but then moan. His scent got stronger and I could tell how aroused my baby was. Out of no where Taehyung stared grinding against my member we separated I let out a low growl.

/-Taehyung Pov-/

I can't believe I'm going to do this but I don't care I want him. With all my strength I grinded up against Jungkook while he dominated me in the kiss. But he pulled away and all I heard was a growl causing my entire body to shiver. "Oh your getting it now Taehyung" the way my name rolled of his tongue made me moan. I groaned when I felt my body harshly hit of the blossom tress trunk Jungkook had changed our position into a very...hot one I think my face was bright red by now. He had lifted me up now I'm sitting right on his member while his hands are grabbing my behind bringing me closer to him. My arms were placed on his shoulders while we stared at each other eyes full of lust,want but the most important thing that was in both of our eyes was love.

/-No one-/

Jungkook had started another make out session while constantly squeezing Taehyung's plump round ass. Each squeeze each rough kiss made the omega moan Jungkook was getting hard. Taehyung felt something poking his ass causing him to slightly flinch. Jungkook once again pulled away "I can't take it can you become mine right now?" Taehyung turned EVEN REDDER (now I dunno how red this child is anymore) but the omega smiled while staring into his mates eyes "Ok..be gentle please". Jungkook smiled and leaned in rubbing their noses together like he did earlier "Of course I'd hate to hurt you" after that they continued their actions from earlier but more intense now.

The end HAHAHAHAAAHAHA I LOVE THIS 😂😂😂 so I'll be trying to update a lot more from now on and THERE MIGHT BE (u know what😉😏) NEXT CHAPTER anyway byeeee

Also I'm just saying not complaining but lately I've noticed that barley anyone is commenting and voting let alone reading my story I feel like u guys aren't enjoying them so I kinda am thinking about deleting it I'm not 100% sure but it just makes me think that I'm boring u guys to death anyway byeee love u all 💖💖💖💖😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
214K 9.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
16.7K 278 34
Asia's Mafia leader, Jeon Jungkook, is secretly a wolf that finds his mate in the hands of the person that killed his perants. But what Jungkook does...
213K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...