Course of Traditional Love

De sryscribbles

A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditio... Mais

Dramatis Personae
Monday morning
First off - Unexpectedly
Beginnings and foregathering
Eventual happenings
A Confessive-Religious Date
A New Turn
You are Mine
Always By You
An Icy-Toasty Confession
Sighs of Relief
~Notification~
Bliss
Sacred Confederation
Solace
The Night in LA
A special something for the lovely readers
~Notification-2~
Life Is.....Love
Epilogue (a) The Hidden Truth
Epilogue (b) Happily Ever After
Story Alert!
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

Into Our Little World

2.8K 155 19
De sryscribbles

"The bride has to say it first. Come on Samskruthi." his cousins demanded.
They were at the doorstep of his house and the couple were asked to tell eachother's name before she knocked the tumbler filled with rice kept on the door frame on entering the house.
"You children always play around. The two of them should go in before Rahukala and it's already 6:00.Don't trouble them now" scolded his aunt.
Chaya and one of Abhinav's cousins did the aarathi(a practice which is followed to avoid bad omens after an auspicious occasion).
"Abhinav... " she said and smiled lowering her lashes as everyone cheered and Abhinav did the same.

She then set her right foot inside and entered the house. Her house. The place where she would spend the rest of her life with her love, her husband.

He looked at her and then the entire place like he was seeing it for the first time and took a deep breath.
"So this is it. Welcome home Mrs. Abhinav."
She giggled and before she could say anything, the ladies called her to the prayer room. She was asked to light the lamp and was given vermilion and turmeric to apply to her forehead and the mangalasutra once again.

Abhinav excused himself to attend an important phone call.Soon after the house warming, all the guests and relatives left.
It was late in the evening when he rushed inside and hugged his brother surprising the latter.
"What happened Abhi?" Arun asked patting him. Samskruthi and Chaya who were in the room with Thanvi hurriedly came downstairs.
Abhinav's eyes were gleaming with excitement, "Anna, remember that American company which wanted to tie up with us?"
"Yeah.. You said they asked for more time to invest right? "
He nodded "They had just called and said that they'll be arranging a meeting in Los Angeles. They're even going to invite other European companies who want to associate with the two of us! So I have to leave tomorrow evening."
"That's great! Congratulations! I knew you could do it. I knew it!" Arun exclaimed fisting his hand in zeal and cupped his brother's cheeks proudly. Everyone shared the moment expressing their mirth and had dinner. Samskruthi was then taken to Chaya's room while Thanvi was put to sleep.

"I think you should also take Kruthi with you" started Arun while they were discussing something about the project. "It wouldn't be nice leaving her alone. It's only been a day Abhi. And anyway this could be considered as your honeymoon" he nudged saying. Abhinav snickered and agreed.
"It's already late you idiot. Don't waste time talking about computer programming with me when it's no use. Ask me about the share market tomorrow if you want. Everything's ready up there. Go for it!" Arun got up winking at him.

Samskruthi entered the room. She could feel her heart thump against her chest. The glass of milk in her hand was at the verge of spilling given the rate at which her hands were shivering. It was dark and she further shuddered due to the cool breeze which blew from the balcony door from where a faint source of light partially illuminated the room helping her way in. She placed the glass on a table which she managed to locate and her hands roamed on the walls searching for the switches. Just then she heard a sound and jerked turning around in fright. She thereby saw a tall dark figure coming close and blushed knowing who it was.
He leaned on her and turned the bed lamp on. Seeing her closed eyes and tensed features, he smirked and held her shoulders.
What she now saw in front of her only deepened the color of her face. The room was filled with maroon rose petals and the enchanting fragrance got rid of all the tiredness. It seemed like paradise and above all she was in his embrace. She lifted her head to meet his eyes which were shooting arrows of love already.
"Do you like it?" he murmured breaking the silence to which she meekly nodded. He held her hand and took her to the corner of the room where beautiful, red and cream colored scented candles were placed.
"Here, light them." He kissed her hand as she took the matchbox from him. The tiny flames melted the aromatic wax, thus creating a magical atmosphere.

Gently making her sit on the bed, he walked to his wardrobe and returned with a thin brown case.
"I know this is kinda weird. But it sure will be useful. Open it" he said handing the case to her.
She slowly undid the wrapping work on it and soon seeing what was inside, she started laughing. He stared at her admiringly and enjoyed that laughter which would always get him on high. It was his drug.
"The latest 3M Littman cardiology IV? Where did you get this?" she said bringing him back.
"You don't have friends for nothing. Pramod's wife is a general physician, he helped. Crazy huh? I think I'm the first husband who gifted his wife a stethoscope on their wedding night." he chuckled while she continued.
"This is the best gift ever" she said in between.
"Well, the best you can present to a doctor! "

He sat closer and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear which was when she suddenly stopped laughing and a red shade crept on her face while she remembered where they were. She rose and paced to a corner.
Keeping the case on the table she stood facing away from him, but it was not long until she gasped feeling his hot breath and pricky moustache brush against her neck.

Picking up the glass of milk she turned and handed it to him. He drank half and gave the remaining to her. Just as she finished, he wiped the lonely drop at the corner of her mouth with his thumb. Unable to withstand his intense gaze, she attempted to move away, but the process resulted in her unpinned, floating pallu sliding off. While she tried lifting it, he stepped on the saree making her frown. He walked towards her, as she pulled the cloth below his foot and accidentally tumbled landing on top of her on the bed. She closed her eyes as he wound a protective arm around her making sure she didn't get hurt. Her cherry petals immediately met his and it took a while to adjust themselves to reality.

She next found him nuzzling his face into her neck curve after being done with removing all the barriers blocking him. Smiling shyly, her hands slid over him, one encircling his shoulder and other tufting his hair. As the intimacy increased, both lost themselves in eachother's arms. He marked his first sign of love on her chest and rested his head there for a while. Finally when he was about to claim her, hence bringing a new relationship status between them, he instantly stopped and looked at her whose eyes blinked questioning him. The pink hue adoring her cheeks was still perceivable from the distant candlelight.......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OK.. Now this was something totally crazy which I wanted to scribble. 👐😶 I would absolutely appreciate a feedback this time. So plz drop one of you could 😇
~ Sri

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.5K 2K 16
Marrying your cousin might seem ok with people who follow such practices but what happens when Samaira, a girl of today's gen hailing from a modern y...
55.5K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
1.1K 88 1
Every time she sees him, she rejected him. It was always a big NO for her. This is his journey towards a YES from her.
51.9K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...