《♡Sasusaku/Team 7 Oneshots♡》

By Silverwolf735

"No matter how far apart we are, how lost we are, how messed up we are, how unfair and cruel the world is, we... More

Nightmares
Thunder
Team 7: Late to the Party
Cold Water
Team 7 movie night
Saving Sakura
Itachi's letter
Dysfunctional Family
Brother
The Maze
SURPRISE
F.E.A.R
I wish
Cherry Blossom Festival
Fireworks ( 花火大会)
Permission
Samidare
< if Itachi survived >
Mother of Konoha
My little brother (Part One!)
Sasuke has an identity crisis
Grandpa's house
A fire inside my head
non solus ultra
Drinks for the road
Team Seven Christmas
acquiescence
Uncle
Sasuke's Daughter
Sasuke meets a strange lady
mother hated lilies
bellyache
worth it in the end
dylan's birthday snippet
kitty's birthday one shot
hopefully i won't wake up this time

Kakashi the Babysitter.

5.6K 117 111
By Silverwolf735

Kakashi's day started out completely normally. He trained with Kurenai and Asuma, argued with Gai and Asuma, and read several pages of the same Icha Icha book that he's been reading for years. Then, the Seventh Hokage called him to his office.

"Oi, Naruto!" He called, turning a page in his book as he opened the door to the office. His eyes briefly left the page as he eyed his student.

Naruto looked up from his overwhelming piles of paperwork and a smug grin passed over his face. "Hey, Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi raised an eyebrow, looking back down at his book. He could be reading Icha Icha right now... but something told him that Naruto was planning something. A suspicious look entered his expression, and he snapped his book shut, slipping it in his pocket and crossing his arms skeptically.

"How's it going, Hokage-sama?" He asked mockingly. "What does the Lord Hokage want with a lowly Jonin?"

"Oh, nothing much..." the Hokage sat back in his chair, running a hand through his blonde hair cut short. He got a subtly dismayed look on his face that Kakashi was convinced was fake. As Naruto grew, he'd learned the art of subtle manipulation, but wasn't very good at it, so Kakashi could tell immediately when he was exercising it.

"Hm." Kakashi grunted, not believing it for a second. "What's wrong, Naruto?"

"Well..." Naruto looked at Kakashi pleadingly with those big blue eyes, but before he could continue, the door to his office opened. "Teme?" Sasuke came through and nodded to Naruto. He looked tired. Poor guy had probably been busy before Naruto called him.

"Hn. Dobe." He said rather dismissively, then addressed Kakashi. "Hey Kakashi."

"Sasuke." Kakashi dipped his head, inwardly sighing at his student's formality. He, personally, would try to give his student a hug if he wasn't so sure that Sasuke was in on whatever was going on around here.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Sasuke looked at Naruto. Kakashi's eyes widened. Huh, I guess I was wrong. Sasuke isn't in on it. "Sorry I'm late, got caught up with Dobe Jr."

When Boruto became Sasuke's disciple, Kakashi was very surprised. He'd always assumed that Naruto's children would enheirit his dream of being Hokage, but no, Boruto wanted the exact opposite. Instead, it was Sarada, Sasuke's brilliant daughter, that followed in Naruto's footsteps. Not that that was a problem, her uncle Itachi wanted to be Hokage at one point. It would be good to have a good Uchiha on the throne. A welcome change.

Naruto shrugged. "Doesn't really matter what time you get here, just that you come."

"What's up, and how does this involve me?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "This is cutting into my reading time."

Sasuke rolled his eyes, coming to a stop standing beside Kakashi before Naruto's desk. "You've been reading the same book for almost 30 years."

"Not true!" Kakashi protested, frowning. "It's a series. The books all look the same."

Sasuke glared at his teacher. "Yes, I am so, so sorry. You've been reading the same SERIES for 25 years." He amended, before turning to Naruto. "Seriously, dobe, what do you want?"

"I need a break." Naruto groaned, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I haven't seen Hinata in weeks, and it's killing me."

Kakashi felt a pang of sympathy for his former student, but played it off. "You're saying that you dragged me up here to complain to me about a job that I've already had and know all about?"

"You are the Sixth Hokage." Naruto shrugged, as if Kakashi would know what to do about it.

"Was." Kakashi corrected, narrowing his eyes, not liking where this was going. "I'm retired, in case you forgot."

"I'm not asking you to take over." Naruto said, quickly, waving his hands aggressively in denial. "I would've asked SASUKE before I asked you." Kakashi didn't know what to think about that, but he frowned anyway.

"Oh? So what do you want with me then?"

"Sasuke and I are taking the night off." Naruto said, blatantly. From Sasuke's surprised face, he wasn't expecting this either. "We're going to a restaurant to hang out with our wives, and we need someone to watch the kids."

"Whoa whoa whoa," Sasuke said narrowing his eyes, "Naruto, the idea of a break sounds really nice, believe me, but we can't just ditch Konohagakure like this."

"Konoha's fine, Sasuke." Naruto said exhausted my, obviously tired of Sasuke's excuses for overworking himself. "Now you take a break."

"Wait, Naruto--"

Naruto flashed his best friend a glare that stopped him from continuing. "As your Hokage, I demand that you take a break and come with me, Sakura and Hinata to the restaurant. And maybe after that, to the movies. We can meet up with the rest of the Konoha 9 at the restaurant and hang out with our friends."

Sasuke looked away, grumbling about how Naruto should've let him run Konoha for a few weeks and take a break if he needed one, but didn't argue again, which was a testament to how much Sasuke wanted this.

"Hold up." Kakashi held out both hands, looking down. "You're saying, that I have to watch your kids while you hang out and drink shots all night?"

"Not all night." Naruto gave a lopsided grin. "We aren't like Granny Tsunade. But yeah, basically."

"No way in hell." Sure, he loved the squirts. They were like their parents  a lot, except for Hima, who actually is kind of like Sakura, besides the temper part, of course. But babysitting? That just wasn't his thing.

"Great, thanks, Kakashi!" Naruto grinned, looking at Sasuke happily. "Night off it is. Have fun with the kids, sensei!" And the two were out of the room in seconds, leaving a dumbfounded Kakashi and a discarded Hokage hat.

"No. No. No. No no no no no!" Kakashi groaned. "That's right, leave the poor, helpless sensei to fend for himself with mini Sasuke, mini Naruto and mini Sakura."

-

Kakashi read until the doorbell rang at 6 o clock exactly. He sighed, groaning, but he put his book on the table beside the couch, and stood up. He opened The door warily, already knowing exactly who was out there without having to check. Sakura and Hinata both looked stunning as always, and Sakura's beam and Hinata's small smile of appreciation attacked him. He sighed, knowing there was no getting out of this now. 

"Hey, Kakashi!" Sakura gushed, shooing their kids into poor Kakashi's house. "Thanks so much for watching our kids today!"

"Uh," Kakashi rubbed his head awkwardly at the violet and pink haired girls. "Uhhh, no problem, I guess."

"Don't worry, sensei, you'll do fine!" Sakura said overconfidently, placing a hand on Kakashi's shoulder soothingly. "It's really simple."

"Um... if you could make sure Himawari goes to bed at 7." Hinata told him, leaning past him to watch Boruto, Sarada and Hima as they wandered further into Kakashi's house. "And Boruto can stay up a little later. Anyway, I think that's all. Right?" She looked at Sakura, tilting her head sideways.

"Oh sure." Sakura shrugged, slipping her arm through Hinata's. "Sarada goes to bed the same time Boruto does, I guess. Make sure you don't give them candy before bed. They'll go crazy."

"Yeah. The kids like ramen, so we got them Ichiraku on the way here. They shouldn't be too hungry."

"Basically, you can do anything and it will be fine, just don't let them get a hold of your Make out Paradise books."

"Hima is a really easy sleeper, Boruto, not so much."

"Don't make Sarada angry. Remember she inherited my brutal strength and rather short temper."

"Make sure Boruto gets along with Sarada. They're best friends, but they fight like cats and dogs."

Sakura smiled affectionately. "Very much like their fathers, actually! Anyway, Sarada will do anything you ask her to. If she doesn't, threaten that you'll tell me."

"And don't forget that you can call us anytime." Hinata commented cheerfully.

Kakashi sighed, trying to process the information he'd just been given. This was obviously going to be a long night.

"Anyway, we'll see you later, Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura turned around, tossing the words over her shoulder.

"Oh boy." Kakashi said, looking over his shoulder. The kids were shouting and running around. "Better go take care of them."

-

"Guys." Kakashi said, sitting all of them down on his couch, and standing before them, thinking.

"Hey Kakashi-ojiichan!" Hima smiled, launching her small body at Kakashi for a hug. Kakashi smiled into her lavender hair and hugged the little 7 year old back. She was undoubtedly the cutest of the three.

Sarada smiled slightly at Kakashi, but didn't say much, reminding Kakashi of himself and Sasuke when both were younger. Smart, adorable and calm, the 12 year old was very much his favorite of the three. But she had a vicious temper, that Kakashi had nothing of.

Boruto was the annoying one.

"Hey old man!" He shouted, grinning madly. He looked ready to raise hell. "Whatcha wanna do?! Can we play video games?"

"No, Boruto." Kakashi sighed, rubbing his forehead, wishing he could fend off the oncoming headache in any other way.

"Kakashi's no old man. Have some more respect for the 6th Hokage." Sarada defended him passive aggressively. "Idiot." She muttered, punching Boruto in the face, very, very hard. He scowled, and made to punch her back, but Kakashi stopped his fist.

Kakashi had to stifle a chuckle, when he threw Boruto's fist away from Sarada. He remembered performing the same movement between Naruto and Sasuke. "All right, no fighting, guys."

"She started it!" Boruto complained, pointing at Sarada as if Kakashi didn't know who he was talking about.

"I don't care who started it, it needs to stop!" Kakashi said, picking up Himawari, and leading them into the kitchen. "Now. What do you guys normally do for fun?"

"VIDEO GAMES!!" Boruto shouted excitedly, him and Sarada followed Kakashi like lost puppies, and he prepared sandwiches for them.

"I'll go with whatever Sarada goes with." Hima shrugged from his arms, watching Kakashi make sandwiches one handed.

A grin grew on Sarada's face. "Hide and seek?" She suggested, smirking as Kakashi put the sandwiches in plates and left them on the counter, putting Himawari down. Kakashi looked at the three kids, leaning against his counter. He raised an eyebrow, but nodded. His place was big enough for hide and seek, and it would be very interesting, too.

"Okay, Kakashi, you're it!" Sarada said, grabbing Hima from Kakashi and running off. Boruto disappeared, and just like that, he was alone.

"1. 2. 3. 4." Kakashi reluctantly began counting, taking a bite of his sandwich. "5. 6. 7. 8. 9." He focused his ears, and sensed for any chakra, taking more slow bites. He felt Hima's, and knew where she was, but he didn't want to hurt the little girl's feelings.

"10." He finished, walking over to where he saw Boruto disappearing. He would have less a chance of hurting one of his favorites' feelings that way. Kids are so sensitive. He hunted around, but couldn't sense Boruto's chakra. Sasuke must be teaching the kid semi-well, in between the constant sparring...

Then, a single mistake. A piece of cloth of Boruto's forhead protector was lying next to the giant curtains in the corner opposite of the room. He must've set a clone up to distract him, and lead Kakashi away from Boruto, while yanking the protector on the lamp he would've had to slip by to get in the curtains.

Smart. Maybe Sasuke was rubbing off on the boy after all.

Kakashi pulled back the curtains and got a pillow to the face. He glared at the blonde, who was holding a pillow guiltily at his side, and grabbed a nearby couch pillow. Swinging it at Boruto, he earned another pillow to the face as Sarada came out of nowhere to defend her friend. It was hilariously ironic how they could be fighting so easily, then protect each other within hours.

Hima jumped from her spot behind the couch onto his back, and began to beat him with a pillow.

Kakashi laughed, and the whole thing turned into a full-blown pillow fight.

-

Kakashi fed them, and they watched movies for a bit. He let Himawari put his short gray hair in multiple ponytails, while Sarada sketched an incredibly impressive drawing of Himawari and Kakashi. Boruto lay upside down on the couch complaining, before he flipped over.  The rest of the night was almost uneventful, Sarada and Boruto were very sneaky in putting their graffiti all over their sleeping babysitter's face.

When Kakashi woke up, he washed it off and put Hima to bed like the responsible adult he wishes he was. When he got back, Sarada and Boruto had disappeared. Kakashi wasn't super worried until he felt his back pocket for Makeout Paradise, and found it missing.

With a glare, the Hatake hunted down the Uchiha heiress and Uzumaki boy, and found them hiding under the cupboard, peeking inside Kakashi's book, and blushing madly.

"OLD MAN!" Boruto shouted, scolding Kakashi for his books. "YOU PERVERT! HOW DO YOU STOMACH THESE BOOKS?? ARE YOU INSANE?"

Kakashi, however, took the book and scolded them harshly. He forced them to swear they wouldn't tell their mothers, and the three calmed down after a few hours of playing Twister. They watched TV until the two younger children fell asleep, and Kakashi carried them into his room too, placing them carefully by Hima.

At first he watched the three of them, sleeping peacefully, then pulled out the book. He looked at it for a little while, then put it away, and curled up on the floor at the foot of the bed, fast asleep.

-

The parents were in for a surprise when they got to Kakashi's home-- 1) it was still intact, nothing had burned down, 2) it was silent. 3) Everyone was fast asleep.

Sasuke picked the lock, and pushed the door open, finding the house quite messy, popcorn and chip kernels were all over the floor, and the pillows were all over. They wandered further in, and laughed at their sensei, who was curled up on the floor of his bedroom fast asleep, his book laying beside him. The children were in comfortable positions, and when their parents lifted them, they moaned in disapproval.

Sasuke and Naruto lifted their sensei onto the bed, while Sakura held Hima, Hinata held Sarada, and Boruto stood, only half awake, and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Thanks, old man." He muttered to Kakashi, as Sasuke took Hima from Sakura, who went to tuck her sensei in.

Naruto picked him up, and Sasuke and Hinata traded, as the 12 year old was much heavier than the 7 year old.

The parents walked home with their kids, laughing.

Kakashi smiled in his sleep, and rolled over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 2.8K 36
Strength. Something every person wanted to achieve. You would do anything for strength, right? There is only two ways strength can be used. It can be...
835 29 17
Tododeku / Bakudeku Other ships in the book, but they're not main ships. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Assaults Lots of OOC Swearing ~ By yours truly Bakugo Katsuki ~...
101K 6.2K 41
"Don't make this any harder than it has to be, Sakura." I swallowed hard, my body shaking. I can't believe this is actually happening. Who knew that...
28.6K 1.6K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...