Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most

1.3K 39 19
By heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Ella and Emma were talking to Granny and Ruby.

"We'd like two rooms," Ella told them.

Granny handed both Emma and Ella an old fashioned key for their two rooms. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Lisa, Henry and Rose were reading Lisa's book.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sen a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in the wooden castle structure. 

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

Earlier, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started gain. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Freya and Jefferson were talking.

"She doesn't remember us yet, does she?" Jefferson asked.

"Not yet, but she will," Freya answered. "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Mr. Gold looked at Emma and Ella. "Enjoy your stay."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Morning - Mary Margaret's Loft

(Song:) Don't Be Shy - Cat Stevens 

Mary Margaret was sitting in her loft, on the window seat, eating breakfast, looking outside through the window, seeing that the time on the clock tower had moved because time had unfrozen in the town, surprised.

Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Emma's Room 

Emma woke up in bed, looking confused until she remembered why she was there, looking out of the window.

ღ 

Ella's Room   

Ella was getting dressed, looking out of the window, seeing that the time on the clock had moved, confused.

  ღ 

Street 

Archie was walking his dog Pongo down the street. Freya and Jefferson walked past him, nodding to Archie on their way. Archie nodded to them as they headed separate ways.

Mr. Gold was walking down the street, seeing Freya with Jefferson. Freya saw that her father, both in this realm and the Enchanted Forest, saw her, but she didn't get along with either version of her father.

Ruby and Granny were setting up their diner for opening, which was called Granny's Diner. Sheriff Graham walked up to the diner to get breakfast.

  ღ 

Mills House - Rose's Room  

Lisa and Rose were getting ready for the day, looking out of the window, smiling a little.

(Song Ends)

  ღ 

Living Room  

Regina was flipping through Lisa's book, pausing on a page depicting when the Evil Queen had left Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding and forced Vasilisa to come with her, when Priscilla had thrown a burst of magical fire toward her in attempt to stop her. Regina turned the page, finding that the last several pages had been ripped from the book.

Henry, Rose and Lisa walked through the living room toward the door so they could go to school.

Regina stood, stopping them. "Lisa, the missing pages, where are they?"

Lisa shrugged. "It's an old book, stuff's missing. What do you care?"

Regina gave her a look. "I care because you think I'm some Evil Queen, and you've convinced Henry and Rose that much. And that hurts me, Lisa. Henry, Rose, I'm your mother."

Regina reached out to touch Henry and Rose's faces, but they backed away.

"No, you're not," Henry told her.

"Well, then, who is?" Regina asked. "That woman you brought here with her sister? I don't like what they or this book is doing to the three of you. Thankfully, they are no longer an issue." Henry looked at the ground, shuffling his feet. Lisa chuckled. Rose looked away. "What?"

"Nothing," Rose told her.

The clock tower chimed. Regina, shocked, turned her head toward the sound. The three children walked out of the house to go to school.

  ღ 

Town Square

Regina stood on the sidewalk of town square, looking up at the clock tower. 

Archie, walking Pongo, walked up to her. "Hey, how 'bout that? Guess those rusty old innards finally straightened themselves out, huh?"

Regina looked across the street at Ella's car, knowing that she and Emma were still in town. "Yes, how about that, indeed."

    ღ 

Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Ella's Room   

Ella and Emma were talking, but before they could say much, there was a knock on the door. Ella stood, walking toward the door, opening it to reveal Regina outside with a basket of apples.

"Did you know the honey crisp tree is the most vigorous and hardy of all apple trees?" Regina asked. "It can survive temperatures as low as forty below and keep growing. It can weather any storm. I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl. And to this day, I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers."

Regina extended two apples to both Ella and Emma.

Emma took her apple. "Thanks."

Ella took her apple.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your drive home," Regina told them.

"Actually, we're gonna stay for a while," Ella told her.

Regina shook her head. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Henry and Rose have enough issues, they don't need you confusing them."

"All due respect, Madame Mayor, the fact that you have now threatened both me and my sister Emma twice in the last 12 hours, makes me wanna stay more," Ella told her.

"Since when were apples a threat?" Regina asked.

Ella chuckled sarcastically. "I can read between the lines. Sorry, I just wanna make sure that Henry, Rose and Lisa are okay."

"They're fine, Ella," Regina told her. "Any problems they have are being taken care of. Including Lisa's."

"What does that mean?" Emma asked.

"It means that Lisa has been in therapy since the time she was put into foster care, and I will make sure that she keeps going to stop her from filling Henry and Rose's heads with nonsense," Regina told them. "It's all under control. Take my advice, only one of us knows what's best for Henry, Rose and Lisa."

"Yeah, I'm starting to think you're right about that," Emma told her.

"It's time for you two to go," Regina told them.

"Or what?" Emma asked.

Regina took a threatening step toward the sisters. "Don't underestimate me, Swans. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

    ღ 

Enchanted Forest

Flashback - 1.01 "Pilot"

Day - Royal Castle - Wedding Ceremony

Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

The Evil Queen twisted her hands around Vasilisa's wand, making her gasp in pain, turning around to leave with the wand, meaning to take Vasilisa with her.

Priscilla threw a hurl of magic fire toward the Evil Queen in an attempt to free Vasilisa from her control. "No!"

The Evil Queen disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, as did the hurl of fire. Priscilla and Vasilisa looked at each other worriedly, as Evil Queen used the wand to make Vasilisa disappear in a whirl of white light.

      ღ 

Evil Queen's Castle - Chambers  

The hurl of magic fire shot into the wall, burning away a portrait as it did. 

Evil Queen appeared, waving her hand to put out the magical fire, twisting the wand in her hand to bring Vasilisa to her, making her appear in a whirl of white light and smoke.

The Evil Queen's father, Henry, stood nearby, offering them both a drink. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Do I look like I want a drink?" Vasilisa asked.

"I was only trying to help," Henry told them.

"Help me or your daughter?" Vasilisa asked. "Because the only help I need is to be free of her and to return to Priscilla to reunite my own family."

The Evil Queen laughed, taking the glass from Henry. "Thank you." She looked at Vasilisa. "Family? My dear, you are merely an orphan that Priscilla and Jefferson decided to take in because of you being alone. They might be kind to you, Vasilisa, but they are not your family, nor is their daughter Grace. You don't have a family."

"Priscilla, Jefferson and Grace are the closest thing I have to family, since you killed my father and stepmother," Vasilisa told her. "You delivered us all an awfully big threat. Destroy everyone's happiness? How do you plan on accomplishing that?"

"The Dark Curse," the Evil Queen answered.

Henry and Vasilisa were in shock.

"Are you sure, your Majesty?" Henry asked.

"But you said you'd never use it," Vasilisa told her.

"You made a deal when you gave away that Curse," Henry told her.

"You traded it away," Vasilisa told her.

"She won't be happy to see you," Henry told her.

"Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?" the Evil Queen asked. "Prepare the carriage. We're going to the Forbidden Fortress."

  ღ 

Forbidden Fortress - Chambers   

Maleficent and the Evil Queen were sitting in front of a fireplace, talking.

"How are you, dear?" Maleficent asked.

"I'm doing fine," Evil Queen answered.

"Are you?" Maleficent asked, pouring herself a drink. "If it were me, I'd be simply tortured, watching that flake of snow so happy." She sat down. "Weren't you and Alcina about the same age when you were both to be married? Before Snow ruined it all?" She raised her glass. "Yes, you were."

"It was about the same age you were when that Sleeping Beauty got the best of you, my dear Maleficent," Evil Queen told her.

"I soldiered on, as you will, too, hopefully," Maleficent told her.

"Enough games," Evil Queen told her. "You know why I'm here. I need my Curse back."

"It's not yours anymore," Maleficent told her. "A deal's a deal. I traded you my Sleeping Curse."

"Which failed," Evil Queen told her. "Undone by a simple kiss. Now please, return what's mine."

"The Dark Curse, really?" Maleficent asked. "You must know that not even its unholy power an bring your loved ones back from the dead, or free Alcina from entrapment by your mother. Have you considered a pet?" She stroked her unicorn's muzzle. "They can be quite comforting."

"I have a slave in Vasilisa, which is far better than a pet," Evil Queen told her. "The only comfort for me is Snow White's suffering."

"Well, it's her wedding night," Maleficent told her. "I doubt she's suffering right now."

"I need that Curse," Evil Queen told her. "I know you keep it hidden in the orb above your staff."

"Hidden for the good of all, old friend," Maleficent told her. "Whoever created that monstrosity makes the two of us look positively... moral. Who did give it to you?"

Evil Queen stood. "Where I got it's none of your concern. Hand it back. Before I bring in Vasilisa to get it for me."

Evil Queen used Vasilisa's wand to bring Vasilisa inside, making her appear in a whirl of white light and smoke.

"Don't make me do this," Vasilisa told her.

"You don't have a choice," Evil Queen told her. "You yourself may only use your power for the good of all, Vasilisa, but whoever controls you can use your power for evil."

Maleficent stood. Vasilisa couldn't fight the control of the wand in Evil Queen's hands, as she was forced to throw a hurl of white magic toward Maleficent, who used her staff to deflect the magic. Evil Queen and Vasilisa used magic to levitate the various weapons in the room, pointing them toward Maleficent. The unicorn whinnied, causing the weapons to point at the animal.

Maleficent quickly moved to protect her unicorn with her staff. "No!"

Vasilisa was forced by Evil Queen to cause the chandelier above Maleficent to fall onto her, using the curved metal to ensnare her, making her drop her staff.

Evil Queen picked up the staff. "Love is weakness, Maleficent. I thought you knew that."

"If you're going to kill me, kill me," Maleficent told them.

"Regina, she's you're only friend," Vasilisa told her. "You don't have to kill her. And you don't have to enact the Curse. There are lines even you should not cross." Evil Queen turned the staff upside down, breaking the orb against the floor. "All power comes with a price. I learned that from Priscilla, Jefferson and Grace, who learned it from Priscilla's father Rumplestiltskin, who gave you that Curse." Evil Queen picked up a small scroll. "Enacting it will take a terrible toll... it will leave an emptiness inside you, a void you will never be able to fill."

Evil Queen gave Vasilisa a cold look. "So be it."

  ღ ღ

  Forest

Evil Queen, Henry, Vasilisa and several others were gathered around a fire, Vasilisa forced to be here, unhappy. The others included an ogre, a gnome, and a blind witch.

"Who among us is tired of losing?" Evil Queen asked. "That's why I called you here. To put an end to our misery. Today, we claim victory. And move to a new, better realm. A place where we can finally win."

"And we'll be happy?" the blind witch asked.

Evil Queen nodded. "I guarantee it. But first, I need something from you. A lock of hair from those with the darkest souls. You must trust me. Because, if you don't... there are other ways." She twisted her hands around Vasilisa's wand to control her. Vasilisa tried to fight it, but had to use her magic to move the trees surrounding them, being used as a pawn in the Evil Queen's threat against the others, who all removed locks of their hair. "A wise choice." Evil Queen released the wand, letting Vasilisa make the trees return to normal, collecting their hair. "All that remains is the final ingredient." Henry presented a box to Evil Queen, which she opened to take out a large heart. "A prized heart, from my childhood steed. A glorious beast whose passing will fuel our victory. Let my wrath be unleashed." 

Evil Queen tossed the heart into the fire. The fire bloomed into a cloud of dark smoke, then dissipated, leaving those assembled looking shocked and confused. 

Vasilisa laughed in relief when she realized that the curse didn't work. "Yeah, you really unleashed something there."

Evil Queen twisted her hands around the wand in annoyance to cause Vasilisa pain to make her stop. 

  ღ 

  Our World

Now

Day - Mills House - Outside

Regina was picking an apple from her tree.

Sidney Glass walked up to her, the counterpart to the Magic Mirror, showing off a newspaper. "The Mirror strikes again."

"You're late," Regina told him.

"Sorry, I wanted to bring you the latest edition," Sidney told her. "I assure you, it's one of my better hatchet jobs."

Sidney handed the newspaper to Regina. It was mugshots of Ella and Emma, with the headline: Strangers destroy historic sign.

"That's not what I asked for," Regina told him. "What'd you find out about them?"

"Well, truth be told, there wasn't much," Sidney admitted. "They spent a lot of time in foster homes. They got into a little trouble when they were kids, but the details are locked up pretty tight. Since then, they're clean. Bounced around all over. The only thing I really learned was that they don't like to sit still."

"That appears to have changed," Regina told him. "But the little information you've provided me explains why they've taken a liking to Lisa. They've gone through the things that she's going through."

"I--I didn't know that," Sidney told her. "Um, Ella had Rose and Henry while she and Emma were in Phoenix? How'd they wind up here in Maine?"

Regina didn't answer, giving him a cold look. "So if I'm understanding you correctly, you've found nothing of value. Which means you have no value, Sidney. Do you know what I do with things that hold no value to me? I throw them away."

Sidney nodded nervously. "I--I'll keep looking."

Sidney walked away.

ღ 

Granny's Diner 

Emma and Ella were sitting at the counter, reading the newspaper about them that Sidney had just showed to Regina. Emma was about to eat the apple that Regina had given to her.

Ruby set out mugs of hot chocolate and cinnamon in front of them. "Here you go."

"Thank you, but we did not order that," Ella told her.

"Yeah, I know," Ruby told them. "You have admirers."

Emma turned around, seeing Graham seated in a booth, putting down her paper, walking over to him.

"Ah, so you two decided to stay," Graham told her.

"Observant," Emma remarked. "Important for a cop."

"That's good news for our tourist business, bad for our local signage," Graham told her. Emma gave him a look. "It's--it's a joke, because you ran over our sign..."

"Look, the cocoa was a nice gesture, and I am impressed that you guessed that both me and Ella like cinnamon in our chocolate, 'cause most people don't, but we are not here to flirt, so thank you, but no thank you," Emma told him, setting the mug on his table.

"I didn't send them," Graham told her.

Henry, Rose and Lisa were seated at another booth.

"We did," Henry told them. "We like cinnamon, too."

The three kids stood.

Ella stood, walking toward them. "Don't you have school?"

Rose nodded. "Duh, we're ten. Walk us."

ღ 

Street

Emma and Ella were walking Henry, Rose and Lisa to school.

Ella sighed. "Henry, Rose, what's the deal with you and your mom?"

"It's not about Henry and Rose and Regina," Lisa explained. "It's about her Curse. We have to break it."

"I have a plan," Henry told them. "Step one, identification. I call it, 'Operation Cobra'."

"Cobra?" Ella repeated. "That has nothing to do with fairytales."

"Exactly, it's a codename," Henry told them. "It'll throw the Queen off the trail."

"So, everyone here is a fairytale character, but they just don't know it," Rose told them. "That's the Curse. Time's been frozen, until you got here." Emma and Ella were both about to take a bite of their apples. "Hey, where'd you get those?"

"Regina," Emma answered.

"Don't eat them," Lisa told them, taking the apples, throwing them.

"Okay," Ella told them awkwardly. "Um, uh, all right. What about their pasts?"

"They don't know," Lisa answered. "It's a haze to them. Ask anyone anything, and you'll see."

"So, for decades, people have been walking around, in a haze, not aging, with screwed up memories, stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious," Ella told them.

"I knew you'd get it," Henry told them. "That's why we need you, you're the only ones who can help Lisa stop her Curse."

"Because we're the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming?" Emma asked skeptically.

"Yep," Rose answered. "And right now, we have the advantage. Our mom doesn't know that."

Lisa unzipped her backpack. "Henry and Rose's mom, not mine. I took out the end." She took out pages from the book, handing them to Ella. "The part with both of you in it." Emma and Ella looked at a page containing an illustration of Prince Charming placing Young Emma and Baby Ella in the wardrobe, the name Ella clearly visibly on the baby blanket. "See? Your mom is Snow White, and your dad is Prince Charming."

"Lisa..." Ella trailed off.

"I know the heroes never believes at first," Rose told them. "If they did, it wouldn't be a very good story. If you need proof, take them, read them. But whatever you do, don't let her see these pages. They're dangerous. If she finds out who you are, then it would be bad."

They walked up to the school.

"We gotta go, but we'll find you later and we can get started," Henry told them. "I knew you'd believe us."

"We never said we did," Emma told them.

"Why else would you be here?" Henry asked,

Mary Margaret and Freya walked up to them.

"Hi, Ms. Blanchard," Lisa told her. "Hi, Ms. Gold."

"Hi, Lisa," Freya told her. "Henry, Rose, hello."

Lisa looked at Freya as if some part of her was remembering her as Priscilla, but not fully remembering how close they were. Freya knew that she was close to remembering, smiling warmly. Lisa couldn't help but smile back.

"Go on, kids, get to class," Mary Margaret told them.

Lisa, Henry and Rose smiled, running off toward school.

Freya looked at Emma and Ella. "It's good to see their smiles back."

"We didn't do anything," Emma told them.

"You stayed," Mary Margaret told them. "So, does the Mayor know you're still here?"

"Oh, she knows," Ella answered. "What is her deal? She's not a great people person. How did she get elected?"

"She's been Mayor as long as I can remember," Mary Margaret told them. "No one's ever been brave enough to run against her. She inspires quite a bit of... well, fear."

"I'm afraid I only made that worse by giving Lisa that book and now she thinks she's the Evil Queen," Freya told them.

"Who does she think you two are?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret chuckled. "It's silly."

Ella laughed. "We just got five minutes of silly. Lay it on us."

"She thinks I'm Snow White," Mary Margaret answered. 

Emma and Ella looked slightly stunned.

"She says I'm Priscilla," Freya told them.

"Rumplestiltskin's daughter?" Ella asked.

Freya nodded. "And Mad Hatter's wife. Who Rumple, the Evil Queen and her sister, the Dark Sorceress, had tried to call her Dark Witch, but Priscilla went by Light Witch instead because she didn't want to end up like her father."

"Who does Lisa think she is?" Ella asked.

"Ella, don't start believing," Emma told her.

"I just wanna know," Ella told them.

"She says she's Vasilisa," Freya answered. "The Light Bringer who is controlled by the Evil Queen and also once by Dark Sorceress, and the adoptive daughter of Priscilla and Mad Hatter."

"Does she think that because you were trying to take her in when no one else was trying to?" Emma asked.

Freya shrugged. "She believes what she believes."

"Can I ask you a favor?" Ella asked. "Regina mentioned Lisa's in therapy. Do you know where I can find the doctor?"

Freya nodded. "I can take you there myself."

  ღ 

Dr. Archie Hopper's Office 

Archie was sitting down, reading.

Freya and Ella knocked and walked in.

"Hey, Archie," Freya told him.

"Hello, Freya Gold," Archie told her, standing, picking up a copy of the newspaper. "And Ella Swan. I was just, uh, reading about you. Let me guess, you're here for help with a little post-traumatic stress?" He chuckled, setting the paper down. "That diagnosis was free, by the way."

Ella laughed. "No, we're here about Lisa."

"I'm sorry, I--I, I really shouldn't..." Archie trailed off.

"I know, I'm sorry," Freya told her. "But you know that I was trying to get custody of Lisa to take care of her, before the mayor took her before I could."

"I'm here because of Lisa's fairytale obsession, it's getting to Henry and Rose," Ella told him. "I know I haven't been there for them as a mother, but I'm worried about all three of these kids. What's causing it? I mean, Lisa thinks everyone is a character in her book. And Henry and Rose are starting to believe it, too."

"These stories, they're Lisa's language," Archie told them. "She has no idea how to express complex emotions, so she's translating as best she can. This is how she communicates. She's using this book to help deal with her problems."

"But I gave her the book a month ago," Freya told him. "Has she been seeing you longer than that?"

"Um, yes, she has," Archie answered. "She has led a very complicated, pain-filled life." He walked toward a file cabinet, opening it, removing a file. "Why don't you take a look at the file? Um, see what I mean."

"Why are you doing this?" Freya asked.

"Well, Lisa talks about you a lot, Freya," Archie told her. "She thinks she has memories of you as a woman named Priscilla, but she's not sure what it means. And it was very important to her to reunite you, Ella, with Henry and Rose. And reunite Henry and Rose with Emma, too."

"Thank you," Ella told him.

"Just, uh, see that I get it back, okay?" Archie asked, opening the door for the two women. "Just for the sake of Lisa, Henry and Rose, be careful how you handle this... belief system. To destroy that imagination would be... would be devastating." Freya and Ella nodded, walking out of the office. Archie closed the door, walking toward his desk, sitting down, picking up the phone, making a call. "You were right. They were just here."

Regina was on the other end of the line, in her office. "Did they take the file?"

"Yes," Archie answered. "H--how did you know Ella and Freya were gonna come here?"

"Because Freya cares too much for Lisa, and I'm the one who gave Ella the idea," Regina answered.

They hung up.

  ღ ღ 

  Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Ella's Room

Ella and Emma were reading through Lisa's file to find any mentions of Henry, Rose or anyone else.

"This girl is crazy," Emma told her.

"Don't talk like that in front of the kids," Ella told her. "Henry and Rose are believing it, too."

"So Freya already read this, huh?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, in the car," Ella answered. "I had to get Freya  back to the school so she could get back to work teaching."

There was a knock on the door. 

Emma walked toward the door, opening it to reveal Graham. "Hey, there. If you're concerned about the 'Do Not Disturb' signs, don't worry; we've left them alone."

Graham chuckled. "Actually, I'm here about Dr. Archibald Hopper. He mentioned you, Freya Gold and Ella got into a bit of a row with him earlier?"

"No," Ella answered.

"I'm shocked, too, given your shy, delicate sensibilities," Graham told them. "He says you and Freya demanded to see Lisa's files and when he refused, you came back and stole them."

"He gave them to me and to Freya Gold," Ella told him. "Emma wasn't there."

Graham sighed. "Alas, he's telling a different tale. May I check your room? Or must I get a search warrant?"

Emma opened the door fully, walking over to the bed, gesturing to the files spread on it. "This what you looking for?"

Graham picked up a file, glancing at it. "Well, you're both very accommodating. But, I'm afraid, you're both under arrest. Again."

Another cop walked in to help Graham handcuff Emma and Ella.

"You know we're being set up, don't you?" Emma asked.

Graham sighed. "And whom, may I ask, is setting you up?"

  ღ 

 Storybrooke Elementary School - Outside

Mary Margaret and Freya were teaching outside the school, where Henry, Lisa and Rose were sitting.

"Where carbon dioxide and water synthesize," Mary Margaret told them.

Regina cleared her throat to get the attention of Mary Margaret and Freya. "May I speak with Henry, Rose and Lisa?"

"We're in the middle of a lesson," Mary Margaret told her. "Is it important?"

"Do you think I'd be here if it wasn't?" Regina asked. "And I'm so sorry, Freya, but your chances to ever get Lisa for yourself has narrowed more than it already has, given that you helped Ella and Emma, the Swan sisters break into Archie's office to steal Lisa's file."

Freya knew what Regina was doing, setting them up, giving her a cold look. "You didn't."

"Oh, I did," Regina answered.

Two officers walked closer to arrest Freya.

  ღ 

Elsewhere  

Regina was speaking to Henry, Rose and Lisa alone. "Sweeties, I have some bad news. Freya Gold, and Ella and Emma Swan, they've all been arrested. They broke into Dr. Hopper's office and stole his files. They're con women. They're trying to learn about us in order to take advantage of us. That's why Ella and Emma are sticking around. That's why Freya has such in interest in you, Lisa. Henry, Rose, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not," Henry told her.

"I know you think otherwise but all I'm doing is trying to protect the three of you," Regina told them. "This is gonna be good for us, you'll see. Things will be better."

The school bell rang.

Rose looked at Regina. "We gotta get back to class."

The three kids walked away.

  ღ 

Storybrooke Sheriff's Station - Cells 

Emma and Ella were in their cell, watching as Graham was taking mugshots of Freya.

"You know the shrink is lying, right?" Freya asked.

"To the right, please," Graham told her. Freya did as told. "Why would he lie?"

"The Mayor put him up to this," Freya answered. "She's gotta have something on him. He's terrified of her, like everyone else in this town."

"But not you," Graham told her. "To the left." Freya sighed, doing as told. "Regina may be a touch intimidating, but I don't think she'd go as far as a frame-job."

"How far would she go?" Emma asked. "What does she have her hands in?"

"Well, she's the Mayor," Graham told them. "She has her hands in everything."

"Including the police force?" Ella asked.

Graham gave them a look, starting to reply.

Henry, Rose, and Lisa ran in, followed by Jefferson and Mary Margaret. "Hey."

"Henry," Graham told him. "Rose. Lisa. Jefferson, what are you doing here?"

"The Mayor told us what happened," Jefferson answered.

"Of course she did," Freya told them.

"Henry, Rose, listen to me," Ella told them. "Lisa, I don't know what she said--"

"You're geniuses," Rose told them.

"What?" Emma asked.

"We know what you were up to," Rose told them. "You were gathering intel. For Operation Cobra."

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost," Graham told them.

"It's need to know, Sheriff, and all you need to know is that Ms. Gold's fiance and Ms. Blanchard's gonna bail them out," Lisa told him.

"You are?" Emma asked. "Why?"

"I, uh, trust you," Mary Margaret answered. "And Freya's my best friend, Jefferson's her fiance."

"Well, if you could uncuff me and let Emma and Ella out..." Freya trailed off, holding out her cuffed wrists. "I have something to do."

  ღ 

Mills House - Office 

Regina was sitting, working, at her desk, when she hear a chainsaw coming from outside. She looked out the window toward her apple tree, seeing something that made her angry.

  ღ 

Outside 

Freya was cutting off a branch with a chainsaw.

Regina walked up to Freya incredulously. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Picking apples," Freya answered simply, dropping the chainsaw.

"You're out of your mind," Regina told her angrily.

"No, you are if you think a shoddy frame job's enough to scare me, Emma or Ella off," Freya told her. "You're gonna have to do better than that. If you come after any of us one more time,  I'm coming back for the rest of this tree. Because, Regina, you have no idea what I am capable of. Remember who my father is. If you're scared of him, you should be scared of me.  I will come for Lisa and get her away from you. Lisa never trusted you, and she never will." She walked away. "Your move."

Gold was been watching from the street, smirking smugly, proudly.

  ღ 

Enchanted Forest 

Flashback

Night - Forest

Evil Queen, Vasilisa and Henry were still in the forest where the Queen's attempt to cast the Dark Curse failed.

"It's for the best," Vasilisa told them. "The forces you're summoning are darker than we can conceive."

"Oh, now you're trying to protect me?" Evil Queen asked.

"No," Vasilisa answered. "That is your father's job. And Alcina's."

Henry nodded. "It's what Alcina and I do."

"I know," Evil Queen told him. "You're the only one who does. Now with Alcina locked up, Ally can't help me."

"Helping you, helping Alcina, is my life," Henry told her.

"Well, then, help me understand why this Curse isn't working," Evil Queen told them. "Vasilisa, you know something." She twisted her hands around the wand to make Vasilisa obey. "Tell me the truth."

Vasilisa stood. "If you want to know that, then you need to go back to the person who gave it to you in the first place." Evil Queen looked away. "Revenge is a dark and lonely road. Once you go down it... there is no heading back."

Evil Queen looked at them. "What is there for me to head back to?"

  ღ 

Rumplestiltskin's Cell  

Rumplestiltskin watched as rats were scurrying about. "It's just us, dearie. You can show yourself." 

One of the rats, in a cloud of black smoke, transformed into the Evil Queen, holding the scroll. "That Curse you gave me... It's not working."

Rumplestiltskin chuckled. "Oh, so worried! So, so worried. Like my daughter Priscilla, Snow, and her lovely new husband."

"What?" Evil Queen asked.

"They paid me a visit as well," Rumplestiltskin answered. "They were very anxious. About you. And the Curse."

Evil Queen stepped closer to the cell bars. "What'd you tell them?"

Rumplestiltskin stepped closer. "The truth. That nothing can stop the darkness. Except, of course, Vasilisa, and the children of Snow White and Charming. You see, no matter how powerful, all curses can be broken.  Vasilisa, the children, they're key. Of course, the Curse has to be enacted first."

"Tell me what I did wrong," Evil Queen told him.

"For that, there's a price," Rumplestiltskin told her.

Evil Queen sighed. "What do you want?"

Rumplestiltskin chuckled. "Simple. In this new land, I want comfort. I want a good life. For me and my daughter."

"Fine," Evil Queen told him. "You and Priscilla both will have an estate, be rich. The only thing that can make her truly happy is with her family. Vasilisa, Jefferson and Grace. That's all I need to know to make her miserable."

"I wasn't finished," Rumplestiltskin told her. "There's more."

Evil Queen sighed. "There always is with you."

Rumplestiltskin chuckled. "Yeah. Let Priscilla be reunited with Jefferson. Let her see Vasilisa and Grace again. And in this new land, should I ever come to you for any reason, you must heed my every request. You must do whatever I say. So long as I say 'Please'."

"You do realize that should I succeed, you won't remember any of this?" Evil Queen asked.

Rumplestiltskin shrugged, stepping back into the cell. "Oh, well, then what's the harm?"

Evil Queen smirked. "Deal. What must I do to enact this Curse?"

Rumplestiltskin spoke with a flourish of his hand. "You need to sacrifice a heart."

Evil Queen frowned. "I sacrificed my prized steed."

Rumplestiltskin jumped against the cell bars, reaching through them to grab the Evil Queen's throat. "A horse? This is the Curse to end all curses. You think a horse is gonna do? Great power requires great sacrifice. The heart you need must come from something far more precious."

Evil Queen looked at him calmly. "Tell me what will suffice."

Rumplestiltskin chuckled. "The heart of the thing you love most."

Evil Queen removed Rumplestiltskin's hand from her throat. "What I loved most is locked away by my mad mother. Alcina."

Rumplestiltskin stroked her cheek. "Is there no one else you truly love?" Evil Queen merely stared at Rumplestiltskin. "This Curse isn't gonna be easy. Vengeance never is, dearie. You have to ask yourself a simple question. How far are you willing to go."

Evil Queen brought her face close to Rumplestiltskin's. "As far as it takes."

"Then please stop wasting everyone's time and just do it," Rumplestiltskin told her. "You know what you love... now go kill it."

Evil Queen turned and walked away.

  ღ ღ

 Our World

Now

Day - Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Hallway

Ella and Emma were returning to their rooms.

Granny walked toward them. "Miss Swans?" Emma and Ella turned toward her. "Oh, my, this is terribly awkward. I need to ask you to leave." Ella and Emma looked at her, stunned. "I'm afraid we have a 'No felons' rule. It... it turns out it's a city ordinance."

Emma sighed. "Let me guess; the Mayor's office just called to remind you."

Granny nodded. "You can gather your things, but I need to have your room keys back."

Ella and Emma handed the keys to Granny.

  ღ 

Mills House - Outside 

Regina knelt on the grass next to the fallen branch of her apple tree and put apples into a basket.  Sheriff Graham approached.

Regina stood. "They all destroyed city property. I want them arrested."

Graham sighed. "Again?"

Regina gave him a look. "What are you waiting for?"

Graham shrugged. "I'm just not convinced arresting them is the right plan. And I'm not talking about your tree or the town sign. We both know they didn't steel those files."

Regina scoffed. "Oh, do we?"

"I mean, they all looked pretty shocked when I leveled the charges against them," Graham told her.

Regina walked toward him. "That's because they don't like being caught."

Regina knelt down again.

Graham gave her a skeptical look. "Or because they were set up. And if they were, that means Dr. Hopper was lying. If he's lying, that means that someone asked him to." Regina stood up. "Are we really confident that the man's conscience won't eventually get the best of him?"

Regina glared. "I think your schoolboy crush on Emma is clouding your judgment. Remember, I made you Sheriff. And I can take it away just as easily."

Graham sighed. "You want me to arrest them again? I will."

Regina knelt down to pick up apples. "Good."

"But they are gonna keep coming at you," Graham told her. "And I know you, you are gonna keep coming at them. You will do whatever it takes to get Ella and Emma out of town, and to get Freya to stop trying to get Lisa. And you may succeed."

Regina stood angrily. "I will succeed. Henry and Rose are my children. Lisa will be mine. It's what is best for them."

Graham sighed. "I know that's what you believe. But if this escalates, it seems to me the only ones who will get hurt are Henry, Rose and Lisa."

  ღ 

 Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Outside

Emma and Ella were getting ready to leave, walking toward Ella's car, noticing that there was a car boot on it.

Ella's phone rang. She answered it. "Yeah?"

Regina's voice was on the other line. "Ella, I'd be happy to continue demonstrating my power." She was sitting in her office. "But in my writing I'm guessing your resolve to stay is only growing?"

"You have no idea," Ella told her.

"Well, then, I think it's time we made peace," Regina told her. "Why don't you and Emma drive over to my office?" Emma slammed the car door. "Or walk, whatever suits you."

Ella hung up, rolling her eyes. Emma sighed.

Mills House - Regina's Office

Emma, Ella and Regina were sitting, talking.

Regina sighed. "I'd like to start by apologizing."

Emma blinked, stunned. "What?"

"I just have to accept the reality that you both want to be here," Regina told them.

"Ella does," Emma answered. "She's trying to convince me."

"And that you're here to take my children from me," Regina told them.

"Okay, let's be clear," Ella told her. "Freya wanted to take care of Lisa long before you took her in. And I have no intention of taking Henry and Rose from anyone."

"Well, then, what are you doing here?" Regina asked.

Ella sighed. "I know I'm not a mother. I think that's pretty self-evident. But I did have Henry and Rose, and I can't help it. Henry, Rose and Lisa got in my head and I want to make sure they're okay. The more you try to push us out, the more I want to be here."

Emma sighed. "Especially after seeing how... troubled... they are."

"You think they're troubled?" Regina asked.

"I think Lisa is," Emma answered. "And like you said, she's getting Henry and Rose to believe like she does. She thinks everyone in this town is a fairytale character."

Regina sighed. "And you don't?"

"How can we?" Emma asked. "The poor girl can't even tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and she's doing the same thing to Henry and Rose. It's crazy."

Henry, Lisa and Rose stood in the doorway.

"You think we're crazy?" Rose asked.

Ella was surprised and upset to see them hurt by the conversation. "Henry, Rose. Lisa..." The three kids ran out of the office. Ella stood, about to follow, until she realized something, looking at Regina. "How long were they there?"

"Long enough," Regina answered.

"You knew they would be here," Ella told her.

"Did I know that we made a deal for them to come to my office every Thursday at precisely 5 PM so I can take them for dinner before Lisa's therapy session?" Regina asked. "Of course I did. I'm Henry and Rose's mother. And soon to be foster mother for Lisa. Your move."

Ella shook her head in disgust. "You have no soul. How in the hell did you get like this?"

Emma and Ella left the office.

  ღ 

Enchanted Forest

Flashback

Evil Queen's Castle - Promenade 

 The Evil Queen stalked a promenade lined with mirrors. 

The Magic Mirror appeared in various mirrors along her path as he addressed the Queen. "What happened? Did you get your answer?" Evil Queen made no reply, only continued to walk. "What's going on? Your Majesty? Your Majesty!"

  ღ 

Great Hall 

Evil Queen entered her great hall, where Vasilisa and Henry were.

Vasilisa was lighting candles. "Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know?"

Evil Queen sighed shakily. "Yes."

"And?" Vasilisa asked.

"I'm not sure I should say," Evil Queen told them. "I'm conflicted."

Evil Queen paced the room.

"How bad is it?" Henry asked. "Maybe I can help."

Evil Queen stopped pacing. "I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most."

Henry realized. "Me."

Evil Queen turned to face him. "Daddy, I don't know what to do."

"You don't need to do this," Vasilisa told her.

Evil Queen resumed her pacing. "I have to do something."

Vasilisa sighed. "Then move past this. You don't need to enact the Curse."

Evil Queen turned to them. "But I can't keep living like this. What Snow did to me, what she took from me, from Alcina... It's eating me alive, Vasilisa. Her very existence mocks me. She must be punished. I made a promise to Alcina that I would punish her."

"If the price is a hole that will never be filled, why do it?" Vasilisa asked. 

Henry walked toward his daughter. "Stop worrying about Snow White and start over. We can find Alcina and have a new life."

Evil Queen turned to her father. "But what kind of life? All I've worked for, all I've built, will be gone, just like Alcina. My power will disappear. They already think I'm nothing."

Henry sighed. "Power is seductive, but so is love, and you can have that again."

Henry held open his arms. After a moment, Evil Queen stepped into them, and her father enfolded her in an embrace.

Evil Queen sighed. "I just want to be happy."

Henry chuckled. "You can be. Of this, I'm sure.  I believe, given the chance, we can find happiness together, with Alcina. But the choice is yours."

Evil Queen let a few tears fall. "I think you're right." She stepped back to look at her father. "I can be happy. Just not here." She reached into her father's chest and removed his heart, letting him fall to the floor. Vasilisa gasped in shock. "I'm sorry."

Vasilisa continued to look horrified.

  ღ ღ

Our World

Now - Mary Margaret's Loft - Living Room

 Mary Margaret was working on needle craft, when there was a knock on the door. She stood, walking toward the door, opening it to find Emma in the hallway.

"Hey," Emma told her. "Just wanted to say thank you and, um..." She handed her an envelope. "Pay you back the bail money."

Emma, looking exasperated, sighed.

Mary Margaret looked at her knowingly. "You look like you need to talk. You can call Ella here, if you'd like."

  ღ 

Later  

Emma, Ella and Mary Margaret were sitting, sipping hot cocoa.

"Cinnamon?" Ella asked.

Mary Margaret brought a plate of cookies to the table. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have asked. It's a little quirk of mine. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Emma answered. Mary Margaret offered cookies. "No, thanks.  When you bailed us out, you said... that you trusted us." Mary Margaret nodded. "Why?"

Mary Margaret sighed. "It's strange. Ever since you arrived here, I've had the oddest feeling, like we've met before. I mean, I know it's crazy."

Emma chuckled. "I'm starting to reevaluate my definition of crazy."

Mary Margaret smiled kindly. "For what it's worth, I think you're innocent."

Emma smirked. "Of breaking and entering, or just in general?"

Mary Margaret chuckled. "Whichever makes you feel better."

Emma looked at Ella. "Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks I did or didn't do. I'm leaving. You might stay, Ella, but I'm not, and I think it's for the best. If we stay, Henry and Rose are only gonna keep getting hurt. Even Lisa."

Ella sighed. "What happens if we go? I think the very fact that we want to leave is why we have to stay. I care about them, and I know you do, too. You've always protected me, Emma. Who will protect Rose and Henry if we don't? Who will protect Lisa?"

Emma sighed. Mary Margaret was moved and impressed with Ella's speech, almost like she was proud.

  ღ 

Archie's Office 

Archie was having a therapy session with Lisa. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Lisa didn't answer, fiddling with Archie's umbrella. "You know, that umbrella is kind of my good luck charm.  Is that why you think I'm Jiminy Cricket?"

"I don't think you're anyone," Lisa told him, setting the umbrella down on the table. "I know."

  ღ 

Outside 

Archie walked outside with Lisa, leading her toward Henry and Rose. Emma and Ella walked up to them, with the pages that the kids gave them.

Archie was nervous. "Emma. Ella. Look, I can explain. The Mayor forced me--"

"We know," Emma told him. "Don't worry about it. We get it."

"Henry, Rose, I'm sorry," Ella told them. "Lisa..."

"I don't want to talk to you," Henry told them.

"Ella, Emma, if she knew you were here--" Archie started.

"To hell with her," Emma told them.

"Rose, there is one simple reason we stayed here," Ella told her. "You, Henry and Lisa. We wanted to get to know you."

"You think we're crazy," Rose told them.

"Ella never said anything being crazy," Emma told them. "That was all me, and I don't think you're crazy, I think the Curse is crazy. And it is."

Ella gave Emma a look. "Emma." She sighed, turning to the kids. "But that doesn't mean that it isn't true. It is a lot to ask anyone to believe in, but there are a lot of crazy things in this world. So, what does Emma know? Maybe it is true."

"But you told Regina--" Lisa started.

Emma sighed. "What she needed to hear. What I do know... is that if the Curse is real, the only way to break it is by tricking the Evil Queen... into thinking that we are nonbelievers. 'Cause, that way, she's not on to us. Is that what Operation Cobra was all about? Throwing her off the trail?"

The kids smiled.

"Brilliant," Henry told them.

"I read the pages, and Lisa, you're right," Ella told her. "They are dangerous. There is only one way to make sure that she never sees them." She took out a book of matches, handing a match to Lisa. Lisa smiled, striking the match, seeing a glimpse of a memory, setting the pages on fire, burning them. Rose and Henry smiled. Ella tossed the flaming pages into a metal trash can so they could burn without anything else getting damaged. "Now we have the advantage."

Rose hugged both Emma and Ella. "I knew you were here to help us."

Henry and Lisa hugged them.

"That's right, kids, we are," Emma told them. They pulled away. "And nothing, not even a Curse, is gonna stop that."

They hugged again.

  ღ 

Enchanted Forest 

Last Flashback

Night - Forest 

A fire blazed in front of Vasilisa as she watched as the Evil Queen removed her father's heart from a small chest and added it to the fire burning in the same pit from her failed attempt to cast the Curse. Purple and green smoke rose and surged forth, indicating the Queen had successfully cast the Dark Curse.

Vasilisa was horrified, breathing unevenly.

The Evil Queen smirked. "Go. Run, far away. Tend to your broken family and tell everyone to say their goodbyes. Because when this reaches them, everyone will be ripped away."

Vasilisa disappeared in a whirl of white light and smoke.

  ღ 

 Elsewhere

The Evil Queen approached a gravestone and, stooping, laid a black rose before it. "I love you, Daddy."

"Henry, Beloved Father" was engraved on the stone.

  ღ 

 Our World

Now 

Night - Street

Freya and Jefferson were walking along alone, seeing that Emma and Ella were walking Lisa, Henry and Rose home, smiling a little at the sight of the kids smiling again.

Mr. Gold approached them. "Freya. Jefferson. What a mess Regina has made."

Jefferson rolled his  eyes. "Not for long. What can we do for you, Mr. Gold?"

"I was just in the neighborhood, thought I'd pop by," Gold told them. "Lovely to see you in such high spirits."

Jefferson chuckled. "Well, aside Freya being arrested for a frame job and paying her bail, it's been a good day."

"You've seen Emma and Ella Swan strolling down the main street with Henry and Rose Mills, and that girl Lisa," Gold told them. "Thick as thieves, they looked."

"What do you care?" Freya asked. "You've wanted this Curse broken all along." Gold chuckled. "What? Surprised that we remember?"

"No," Gold answered. "I was waiting for you to remember. Once you remembered, it wouldn't be long before you helped your little Lisa remember, even if you couldn't take her by the hand and show her what she needed to do."

"I gave Lisa the book, I gave her a credit card," Freya told him. "Well, she thought she stole it, but still... Her memories are slowly returning."

"If you have a problem you can't fix, say Regina, I'm only too happy to help," Gold told them.

Jefferson scoffed. "For a price, I'm assuming. And I'm not in the business of making deals with you anymore."

Freya and Jefferson started to walk away.

"To which deal are you referring, Jefferson?" Gold asked.

Jefferson turned to face him. "You know what deal."

Freya turned to face them.

Gold nodded. "Oh, right, yeah. Helping you free Vasilisa from slavery the first time in the Enchanted Forest. The price was that she eventually fell into the grasp of Regina and Alcina, and you lost your family in the process. Lisa, Grace. Before Alcina was locked away."

"You're the one that gave Henry and Rose to Regina," Freya told him. "You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town. Because you wanted all this to happen, didn't you? Your finding Henry and Rose wasn't an accident, was it? You never forgot the truth like the rest of us, did you? You knew all along."

Freya and Jefferson started to walk away.

Gold stood in their path. "I created the Curse, Priscilla. Of course I knew. I wanted you to know as well, which is why you and Jefferson remembered. Why Lisa started to remember."

Freya scoffed. "If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 3.5K 35
Vanessa Mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and her first love, Daniel Colter, also known as the Stable Boy. Her magic may be dark, but her heart i...
1K 130 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...
44.8K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
115K 3K 45
"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇ...