The Noble Man and The Wolf Gi...

By DannyOtr

Series of one shots based on our favourite paring Hayley and Elijah. fluffiness is ensured. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 7

1.9K 50 2
By DannyOtr

Hayley sat leg-crossed on her bed, browsing through some wedding magazines she knew nearly by hard now. Elijah stood in the door opening, he was gazing at her, waiting for the moment she'd notice him herself.

Ever since Hayley moved permanently to the Bayou, to Jackson, he would go to her old room every evening, just to feel her last remaining presence in the house. He missed her more than he could admit, every single day.

He was surprised to see her, she was getting married tomorrow after all. Although, he knew he could better walk away he decided against it.

Hayley quickly turned her head to the door opening when she heard someone's breaths, she was greeted by a handsome face. The face that would always awaken those butterflies, butterflies she knew that should be long gone. "Elijah...," she trailed off "...What are you doing here?"

Elijah smiled friendly and stepped into the room "I was just going to ask you the same thing, it's not every day I see you here,"

When Elijah stepped further into the room his body was revealed from the dark. He was wearing a black suit; black trousers, black suit jacket and a black dress shirt. But it was perfectly accentuated with the white handkerchief that was fitted neatly into his breast pocket. His hair was shaped flawlessly and his face was coloured perfectly by short dark stubbles. He was breathtakingly, and Hayley could not help but stare at him for a moment.

When Elijah tilted his head slightly and looked confused at her, still waiting for a reply, she snapped out of her daydream.

"Uhm yeah..." She stuttered before she remembered what she was supposed to say, "Jackson wanted to keep all those stupid rituals that means he can't see me the night before the wedding, I know it's ridiculous and all." She looked at Elijah for a moment before she continued.

"He insisted on going himself, but I didn't want him to spend the night.. God knows where, so I convinced him to stay. That resulted in me sleeping over here," she chuckled and Elijah forced a weak smile on his face. However, she hadn't missed the pained look on his face when she mentioned Jackson.

She sighed and shook her head looking to the ground. "I asked Klaus and he said it was fine," she spoke after a while.

Elijah felt the slight tension that had settled between them and wanted nothing but to get rid of it. "So, how is everything going with the wedding?" He started trying to break the silence. He sat down next to her on the bed and cast her a friendly glance.

Hayley laughed "well I don't know what counts as good or bad, but good I guess. It's a lot of stress though." She sighed thinking about it.

Elijah grinned at her. "I see, we can't have that," he said before he stood up and walked to a small table in the corner of the room. Hayley looked confused at his sudden movement.

He placed a record in the old gramophone at the table and after a few moments the gramophone started playing a song.

"There is a reason this thing is dusting away in this corner", Elijah spoke before he turned around and walked back to her.

"Elijah.., what are you doing," Hayley asked utterly confused with the whole situation.

"Releasing you from all that stress you've got hidden in that beautiful body of yours, now would you care to dance with me Hayley Marshall," he asked with all the politeness in the world.

Hayley laughed and rolled her eyes.

Elijah's lips curled up in a smile when she took his hand and he pulled her from the bed.

As soon as he placed his hand on her waist, as she curled her arm over his shoulder and they linked their hands, slowly entwining their fingers, the air turned heavy. Hayley found herself in difficulty of breathing normal with Elijah's heavy gaze focused on her. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful and precious thing on earth.

Hayley rested her head on his shoulder, not being able to resist the urge to do so. She felt Elijah press his face to the side of her head and in her hair, slowly pulling her closer. They swayed slowly on the rhythm of the music.

"Do you think you'll be happy with him?" he spoke after a moment of silence. His voice was laced with hesitance.

Hayley smiled weakly, " I don't know, I hope so.., we will be eventually I guess," the normal confidence that roamed in her voice was gone.

Elijah simply nodded. "I miss you," he spoke after a moment of thought. He tightened the grip on her waist after he spoke the words.

Hayley retreated her head to look at him. His sharp cut cheekbones and jawline made her melt in a pool of craving.

When she didn't say anything Elijah spoke again, "forgive me Hayley, I shouldn't have said that."

Hayley shook her head immediately "no, no Elijah it's okay...," she looked up in his dark brown eyes but looked down after a moment, not able to handle the sheer passion that clearly burned in them.

"Sometimes I just wish everything had gone different, that Hope would be here, and that I still lived here, with Klaus and... you. But I cannot just forget what my family means to me, can I?, she looked up again, this time not breaking their stare.

He looked at her and swallowed heavily, he cast a glance down her lips before looking back up. Her eyes spoke complete different things than her words.

Every fibre in her body was fighting against her feelings for him, not wanting to give in, but at the end of the day that was all she wanted. To be consumed by his raw and pure love. He bend down and their foreheads met.

He drew his lips slowly closer, almost touching hers before he answered her, "absolutely not." His voice was a hoarse whisper.

Her eyes flickered down his lips and back up his burning eyes before he crushed his lips on hers.

For a moment aching fear spread through his body, fear that she wouldn't want this. But that was replaced by pure lust after Hayley gripped her hands in his hair and opened her mouth, no longer denying him access.

His hand came to rest in the dip of her spine, pulling her closer and anchoring her to him. His other hand cupped the nape of her neck. He titled her head slightly to get better access, as a response she moaned softly against his lips. The kiss was more than just passionate, and became more and more demanding.

It was not just a kiss between two people, it was a kiss of two people who were head over heels in love with each other, and this was the one and last moment they could really express what they felt for one another.

Hayley roamed her hands roughly through his hair and bit his lower lip bluntly. She received a low growl from Elijah who in response pushed her against the wall. His body keeping her in place. Their kisses turned frenzied, desperate for more.

Elijah pulled away from the kiss, only to press his lips back on her jawline mere seconds later. He traced her cheek and jawline before he dropped his mouth lower and slid his tongue over her throat. Ragged breathing casted through their bodies as they started exploring each other.

Soft moans escaped her mouth as her hands travelled over his body. Wanting to feel every curve and muscle. She pushed his jacket off his shoulders, but it wasn't close to enough. She loosened his tie and pulled it over his head before her hands moved to his chest and she started to unbutton his shirt, but after a moment she lost her patience and just ripped it open, sending buttons flying. She slid her hands under his shirt and scratches her nails over his shoulder blades before she starts pressing kisses on his chest all the way down his hard stomach.

Elijah is forced to pull away from her and presses his face in her hair. Breathing heavily against her ear. When he feels her rip his buckle from his trousers he pulls her head back up and slowly takes off her shirt.

He peppers kisses to her uncovered breast. He trails his hand down her naked spine while he cups her cheek with his hand. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he whispered against her lips. Elijah stroked his thumb softly across her lips, his eyes, filled with love and craving, roam over her face. Pressing his lips against hers once again as he cups her bottom and picks her up, Hayley wraps her legs instinctively around his waist.

Walking to the bed, he pulls the sheets down before he gently lays her down on the mattress. Hovering over her, he presses his lips in the nape of her neck. Hayley presses her face in his hair as she moans softly. Elijah grips her hand and entwines their fingers. "Elijah..." Hayley whispered softly in his ear. Sending shivers all over his body.

Continuing his worship of her body he moves down, long deep sweeps of his lips traced her skin. The stubble upon his jaw scratched at flesh lightly, tickling the surface of her skin as Hayley tightened the grip on his hand. His fingers dragging down her sides all the while.

With all the hybrid strength Hayley had she pushed him over, straddling his lap. Elijah pushed himself up to kiss her, but she jerked him down again making Elijah grin. She detached her bra clips, slowly pulling it off her shoulders and threw it away. Elijah laid back, admiring her body, being able to hold back just some more seconds.

She peeled his pants of, and her own with help of Elijah. Leaving them both nearly naked.

Hayley grasped behind her and pulled the sheets over her body before bending down again. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him again. "I might regret this in the morning." She whispered, more playful than serious.

Elijah took the opportunity and flipped them over again before he answered "I don't care." Kissing her silent and grasping her hand once again. Closing his fingers around hers. "you're mine" he growled softly in her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 761 41
Warning: could make you choke ;) (or cry either one)
28.2K 473 14
Im starting some really hot dark elijah and elana one shots i promise they wont disappoint Enjoy
1.9K 30 21
A bunch of Rayllum fluff and angst cause hell yeah
221K 4.7K 26
Bucky x reader fluffy one shots.