Avengers Preferences

By MaximoffsGirl

Hey. You should read this book if you like any main character in Civil War, Age of Ultron or Avengers (who is... More

Request! ~not a chapter~
How You Meet
You Meet Again/They Ask You Out/Some First Dates
They Ask You Out (Steve and Wanda)
Your First Date
Your First Kiss
Your Song
You Tell The Avengers
Nicknames
Jealousy
First 'I Love You'
T'Challa Catchup
Peter Parker Catchup
Sam Wilson Catchup
James Rhodes Catchup
Scott Lang Catchup
Shoot
New cover
Things You Do Together
Your Thing
They Ask For You To Move In
Your House (Exterior)
Your House (Kitchen)
Your House (Bedroom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Your House (Living Room)
Your House (Extra Rooms)
Valentine's Day
Fear
They Save You
When You/Natasha/Wanda Came Out To Them
Secrets They Only Told You
Proposal and The Engagement Ring
Clothes for Your Wedding (Pt. 1: Tony-Wanda)
Clothes for Your Wedding (Pt. 2: T'Challa-Loki)
Wedding! (Tony)
Wedding! (Steve)
Wedding! (Bruce)
Wedding! (Thor)
Wedding! (Clint)
Pets
Rainy Days
First Pregnancy Announcement

Your Halloween Costumes

3.1K 88 60
By MaximoffsGirl

Spoopy

(Sorry this is late; it's coming out the day after Halloween, I know, but it's been a busy couple days, I haven't had much time to write. I'll try to put Steve's wedding preference out later today)

Tony

You went as Danny and Sandy from Grease. At the end of the movie, of course.

Steve

You were Mickey and Minnie Mouse, of course!

Thor

You never were one for Halloween. You stayed at home and handed out candy with him instead of going to a party or anything like that.

Bruce

You were Alan Rickman and Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest. The amount of people who thought you were dressed as Star Trek people... ugh...

Clint

You were Khal Drogo and Khaleesi from Game of Thrones. You had worked on your costume for a while, he just dressed up a kilt from his high school days, painted his chest, and threw on a wig. Both of you looked pretty good, despite Clint being white and Khal being Dothraki.

(I've never seen nor read Game of Thrones, sorry if I butchered anything)

Natasha

You went as Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, and she was Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation. Interestingly enough, she had a perfect Leslie Knope impression. Everything from the talk to how excited she gets when she talks about Ann Perkins, which was also the name of a new SHIELD Agent.

Bucky

You were Ellie and Carl in Up. It took some convincing, but after he watched the movie again, he was fanatic to do this.

Pietro

You went as Roger and Jessica Rabbit. He looked adorable in those little suspenders, and he greatly appreciated your dress.

Wanda

You love Halloween, so you made sure that you and Wanda would have the best costumes out there... and you think you succeeded. You were Cinderella and she was Belle... it was incredible.

T'Challa

Wakanda didn't really celebrate Halloween, so you didn't participate.

Peter

You went as Spider-Man (he got a new costume meant to be a costume so nobody would suspect) and Spider-Gwen, which was some chick who helped him out sometimes. You thought it was a hilarious idea and it was hilarious when people laughed at Peter for wearing the costume of someone so "different" from him.

Sam

You two weren't big on Halloween, you'd rather stay home and play horror games (fun ones like Bendy And the Ink Machine) and watch Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus. You barely dressed up, but took any opportunity to wear matching clothes.

Rhodey

Rhodey hates Halloween. He doesn't say why, but he just does. You go to parties alone or with him dressed as "Her boyfriend". You went for comfort, but still had fun with it.

Scott

You actually don't like Halloween. You stay at home while he goes off and does his thing... you really wish he didn't do his thing.

Loki

You do Halloween together every year since he was freed. He was Peter Pan, you were Wendy.

Zemo

You loved going to Halloween parties, and you would always go with Helmut as Mary Poppins, an American Disney movie character, and he would go as her love interest: Bert, the chimney sweep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 30 31
*Book four of the Femme Fatale series* Just when life seemed to slow down, love seemed to prevail, and evil seemed to decline, the Avengers are throw...
2.8M 73.7K 200
Avengers reader inserts! Feel free to request! I will write for: *Tony Stark/Iron Man *Steve Rogers/Captain America *Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier *...
43K 1.2K 44
❝ what, you can't handle the ideological aspect of sex? get over yourself, I know you want to f- ❞ ❝ lila. ❞ ❝ -uck me? ❞ 「"if you love someone or s...
674K 14.2K 60
So I'm doing: Steve Rogers/Captain America Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Sam Wilson/Falcon Tony Stark/Iron Man Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow Clint Bart...