Metamorphosis | Akakuro ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but t... More

Ichi
Ni
San
Yon
Go
Nana
Hachi
Kyuu
Juu
Juu Ichi
Bonus Chapter
End

Roku

1.3K 73 10
By gay-ikemen

Akashi

"I hope you learned your lesson, Akashi-kun, good night!" Kuroko called out, followed by the door closing behind him.

"You're such a perfect victim for teasing, Kuroko." I chuckled lightly, wincing at the pain it caused.

God, I feel sorry for the balls that received Kuroko's pass. You might say that he's weak with that short stature and low presence of his, but once you see him playing basketball? You'll eat your words.

Once the pain subsided, I pushed myself away from the wall and straightened my posture. 

You got away this time, Kuroko. But I won't let it happen again.

Walking through the what seemed like an endless hallway, I made my way towards the all too familiar room and sighed in content once the warm, and soothing air hit me.

It felt so good...

I sat on the chair and picked up the unfinished book from earlier.

After reading a few pages from the book, my mind suddenly drifted off to somewhere and I surprisingly lost interest on the book I was reading. Sighing, I closed the cover and placed it on my lap, my eyes falling onto the fireplace, watching as the flames flickered. I placed my arm on the arm rest and rubbed my temple.

What to do...

My fingers drummed against the cover of the book as I absentmindedly hummed an all too familiar tune.

-

"You're always humming that tune, is it a violin piece?" A certain blue haired boy who sat on a swing next to me, asked.

"I don't think so. I can't recall if it's something that Mother once taught me or if it's just a piece from her collection." I replied, lightly swaying as I watched the clouds at the sky.

"It's just that every time I hear that tune, nostalgia always washes over me. Don't you feel like that as well?"

I turned to look at him, my eyes meeting a pair of curious, innocent deep blue eyes.

"I do. Sometimes."

He smiled at me and giggled softly.

"I know you do."

My lips twitched but the smile never came.

The younger boy sighed as he swayed lightly on his seat.

"I really miss Shiori-san." he whispered.

I closed my eyes and let the fresh wind blow my hair.

"Me too."

-

My eyes fluttered open and I realized that I've fallen asleep on the chair. My neck was aching and my back was craving the feeling of a soft bed. After letting out a groan, I set the book aside, stood up and cracked my neck, already feeling better than earlier.

I exited the library and quietly walked towards the direction of my room. I reached the place and I was about to enter my room before my eyes landed on a certain place; Kuroko's room. My hand released the lever handle I was holding and I made my way towards Kuroko's room.

I wonder if he's still awake...

I stood outside his room and gently knocked on the door.

"Kuroko?"

I called out once I didn't receive any response.

I reached out for the handle and quietly opened the door. I poked my head inside the room and saw a fast asleep Kuroko on the bed.

"Better not disturb him then," I chuckled softly to myself before closing the door and heading to my own room.

I quickly got ready for bed then collapsed onto the soft sheets in exhaustion afterwards. A sigh escaped my lips and with my remaining energy, I relaxed my head on the soft pillow before pulling the covers over me.

I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

-

"Tetsuya? Where are we going?" I asked the blue haired boy as he held my wrist.

"You'll see soon enough." he replied.

I looked at the back of his head in confusion but decided to follow him nonetheless.

My eyes scanned the area, it was enormous, as expected from the Kuroko estate.

Raised by a strict father, it was rare for me to be seen outside, as I was always in my room or in the library; studyingIt is very unusual for me to spend a day on another mansion as well.

But Kuroko-sama always has his ways, that's why I get to be with Tetsuya in their mansion.

"We're here."

Tetsuya stopped and so did I. I examined the area and my jaw slightly dropped at the scenery before me.

"It's beautiful isn't?"

"Indeed."

There lies a wide area of water, clear blue with beautiful trees surrounding it. I took a deep breath and sighed in content as the fresh breeze of the lake hit me.

"I usually stay here to calm myself down." Tetsuya spoke, a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"So you brought me here after overhearing Father's words?"

Tetsuya smiled and he nodded as walked through the dock before taking a seat on the edgeThe fresh wind blew my hair as I stared at the other boy in astonishment.

The scenery was too perfect.

An angel was sitting on the horizon, peacefully watching over the scenery as the birds flew in the sky, singing a melodic tune, complimenting the beauty of the angel.

Click.

Tetsuya turned his head in confusion and looked at me in disbelief.

"Did you just take a photo of me?"

I looked at the camera on my hand then back at him

"I think my camera is broken, it took a picture of you by itself."

"You did it on purpose!" he pouted. "Delete it now."

Click.

"Oops. It truly is broken."

"Sei! Please delete it!"

He stood up and marched towards me, an adorable pout on his face.

Click.

"Stop it!" he fumed, attempting to snatch the camera off my hand.

"I think I'm gonna turn this picture to my photography class. It's perfect." I chuckled, keeping the camera out of his reach.

Tetsuya gasped as he still tried to grab the device.

"Don't you dare!"

I smirked and leaned closer to him.

"And what if I did?"

His eyes went wide and his face instantly went red.

"Stupid Sei! I will never forgive you if I did."

"Fine by me." I shrugged, stepping away from him before taking another photo.

"Sei!"

-

My eyes snapped open and I realized that I have fallen asleep once again. I sighed deeply and turned onto my side, facing the empty space on the bed. Oh how I want to feel his warm body pressed up against mine.

I closed my eyes and held the duvet close to me.

"It's so cold..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.4K 15
❝ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! ❞ ❝We all know that's bullshit ❞ It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
27.9K 806 12
Discontinued 🚫 Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi Moving into the next chapter of their life, Kuroko Tetsuya, along with his husbands; Akashi Seijuro and Seij...
85.8K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
4K 220 32
Soulmates? What a bunch of bullshit. This is a song fic so there will be a shit ton of songs and emotions. Warnings- boy x boy (duhhh) smut abuse su...