Inspiration

By JustAnotherFangirlx2

Lack of inspiration, depression, loneliness. David is not doing so well, he'll need help. But who? DAMON (of... More

Get Out of This
Often enough
You owe me one
Our Secret Place
I should have

New File

616 19 4
By JustAnotherFangirlx2

Simon's POV

I arrived to the place I had been going for over 5 years now.

Psychologist.

Yeah, I know there's nothing wrong with it, but I was a little bit ashamed. And it's sad the life of an artist, you have to pay extra cash so they won't reveal things to the media.

Anyways, this woman's name was Ariadna, she was my therapist and she helped me to understand my life... or at least try.

I entered the place quickly and as soon as I was in her office.

Ari: You're late.
S: I know, I apologise. Should we begin? 
Ari: Gee, what's the hurry?
S: Nothing, I just- I don't know.
Ari: All right then, tell me, what did you do today?
S: Well let me see, I fought with Lauren, one of the producers of BGT told me that we need more things then the last year, my mother yelled at me by the phone because she hasn't seen Eric since her birthday. And pretty much that was it.
Ari: There's nothing else?
S: No, why?
Ari: You were smiling when you entered.
S: Really? Oh well, I saw David at a coffee.
Ari: And that made you smile?
S: Yea, he's my friend and he makes me smile.
Ari: Really?

She gave a cheeky smile.

S: Yes. He is a comedian, if you haven't heard.
Ari: Ok ok, say no more. Tell me, what's the deal with Lauren, do you want to talk about it?
S: Well there's not much to say.
Ari: Why?
S: She thinks I'm having an affair, and I'm not. That's all.
Ari: And why do you think she feels that way?
S: How am I supposed to know?! Women are crazy!... no offence.
Ari: Non taken.
S: She drives me insane. She's just being a pain in the a-
Ari: Ejem.
S: Sorry.
Ari: I'm just saving you from saying something that you might regret.
S: Hm, thank you... I guess.

We stayed a moment in silence. My thoughts in Lauren and Eric.

Ari: Simon?
S: Yes?
Ari: What's gonna happen with Lauren?

I rested my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands.

S: I don't know.

Exasperate I ran my hands through my hair.

S: I don't really know.
Ari: Don't you?

I looked at her.

Ari: Don't look at me that way, you pay me for help you to make up your mind.
S: And is it working?
Ari: I don't know, you tell me after 5 years.
S: Well, right now is not working.
Ari: I help you to get to the answers, Simon, I don't give answers, it's different.

I sighed.

S: I just- I don't know what to do.
Ari: I think you do. But you don't want to see it. Maybe not right now.
S: What should I do.
Ari: Wait. Every time you are with Lauren, pay attention of the feelings you gave when she's around. Then ask yourself if you want to feel that the rest of you life.
S: Wow wow, I mean, we are in a bad time, but that doesn't mean that we're going to stay like that for ever, right?
Ari: Don't know, you tell me.

I stared at her.

S: Some times you are so annoying that I hate you.
Ari: Aww that's sweet, but that doesn't answer your question.
S: Ok, time's up.

I stood up and left her office.

It was a coward thing to do, I know. But some times I can't answer her questions- well, my questions.

I'm such a mess.

Everyone is a little scared of me, they say as I do, and most part of the time I know what I'm doing. 

But in my love life, I was complete lost, no one seemed the right one for me. I started to believe that there was no one for me.

Then Lauren came along with Eric and my life changed, I thought that my right someone was her. Everything was perfect, I had the life that I had wanted all those years ago. The one that Sinitta offered me more than once and I couldn't take it.

But now I'm not so sure.

But that doesn't matter now, I have to do things right with her, she is my partner and I have to take care of her and my son. I won't lose her.

As I was driving I came to my house. Lauren had take the Rolls Royce and took the chofer with her and Eric.

I saw them coming down the car and my kid waved happily at me.

I watched how Lauren took his and her things out of the car and took Erics hand. She smiled at me. She was indeed gorgeous and wonderful.

Then the truth struck me. Tears pooled in my eyes.

I didn't love her.

And no one must ever know.

David's POV

As I saw Simon going quickly I stayed there wondering where he had gone.

I like spending time with him here, it was like nothing existed buen us. Like a bubble, and then I get a little bit of a hope that maybe, he'll love me like I love him.

Just then Ana entered the room with the check.

I wondered about her life. Does she has a boyfriend? How old is she? What are her hopes and dreams about?

D: Hey Ana.
Ana: Yes?

She stopped at the door.

D: Emm... how old are you?
Ana: I'm 17.
D: And you are in...
Ana: High school. Senior year.
D: Huh. And do you want to go to college?
Ana: Are you trying to make a book about me?

She asked with a smile and narrowed eyes, I laughed.

D: I'm just curious.
Ana: Well, I want to study photography. But it's a quite expensive career, so I'm starting to save some money.

I just gave her a nod and as she was leaving she turned to me and said.

Ana: I should be one of your characters, you know? It would be awesome.

I chuckled.

D: I'll take a note.

She laughed and left.

Then an idea popped up in my head.

I left the amount of money that I knew my tea costed and a very good tip, on the table and left.

Ana: Mr. Willia-
D: Bye, Ana, see you later.

I quickly left the coffee shop and went almost running towards my home.

Ran to my study and opened my lap top.

Then I my favourite program to write and clicked on the option:

New File

_______________________________________

Sorry for taking to long to post, it's been a crazy week -.-'

But! I'll try to post more often.

Hope you are enjoying the story. Please share your thoughts.

Love you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 13.6K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
849K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
584K 27.8K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...