Troublemaker

By Pgrish17

Cece has always been the type of girl who followed the rules, but when she meets Anthony Padilla, the rebelli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

86 3 1
By Pgrish17

SKY'S POV

As I read the note...my phone rang. I looked at it to see who was calling. It was Cece.

"Cece?" I said, trembling.

"Umm...Is everything okay? You sound nervous." she said.

"You need to come back. There's another note." I said and hung up.

CECE'S POV

"Looks like we're going to my place!" I said.

"Okay. Can I use the bathroom first?" He asked. I nodded my head and laughed when I heard him mumble "God damn apple juice..." He went into the gas station.

I was just standing there looking at my phone when I felt a pair of hands around my mouth. They dragged me into a side alley. I struggled to get away but I couldn't. I turned around and all I could see was a black mask, covering whoever this person. They put something over my mouth. I realized it was a rag with drugs on it. I struggled but everything started getting dizzy.

"Cece?" was the last words (coming from Anthony) that I heard before I blacked out.

ANTHONY'S POV

I got a text from Cece said that she went on ahead. That''s odd...usually she'll wait for me.

I drove to her condo and knocked on the door. Joy answered.

"Hey...is Cece already here?" I asked as she let me in.

"What? I thought she was with you!" she exclaimed.

I was about to say something but my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it said that I have a new message. I clicked on it and it was a picture of Cece.

The text read:

'She's so cute...this is going to be fun.' -Anonymous

"HE HAS HER!" I screamed. Joy and Sky looked at me alarmed. I showed them the message. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I JUST HAD TO GO INTO THE STUPID GAS STATION!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1M 90.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
84.4K 289 13
As the title says
6.6M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...