Highschool of the Dead x Male...

By DrakoAuditore

(Y/n) (L/n) just transferred to Fujimi Academy for his second year. Little does he knows that this year will... More

Authors Note & Votes
First Day of the Dead
Long Night of the Dead
Broken Heart of the Dead
Reunion and Revelation of the Dead
The Get Away of the Dead
Feelings of the Dead
Plan of the Dead
Origins of the Dead
Destroying the Past of the Dead (Final Chapter)
Sequel Is Out!!!

The Road of the Dead

19.9K 269 362
By DrakoAuditore

Y/n P.o.v

We were currently in the teachers office hiding from Them. We barricaded the door just to be safe.

I went to Takashi to talk for a while.

Y/n: "Hey buddy." He gave me a small smile as a response. "What happen to you when this "things" started to appear?"

Takashi: "Well after you and Takagi left, I returned my attention to the main gate and saw someone banging on the gate. Teachers went there to check on him and out of nowhere a teacher fell, the others went to check on him until it took a bite from one of the teacher. I went to find Rei and Hisashi and left the classroom to the rooftop. After that, here we are." He responded with a little sadness in the end.

Y/n: "Who is this Hisashi? Don't tell me he got eaten." I asked with a little shock in my voice.

Takashi: "Hisashi was my best friend and-" he looked at Rei where she was helping Saeko with some supplies and he continued "and he was Rei's boyfriend. He got biten by Them and I had to smash his head." He had a face of regret yet a cofidence look.

I put my hand on his shoulder that made him look at me.

Y/n: "What you did was for the best for you and Rei and I believe that he was greatful for you doing it. On the other hand he gave you Rei for you to protect." He looked at Rei again and this time she looked back and gave a little wave with a smile, which he returned. He looked at me and we did a fist bump and mouthed a thank you.

I went to the restroom where Saya was to check on her while Hirano was behind me.

Y/n: "Saya, how are you feeling?" I asked while Hirano and me were at the door frame looking at her.

She just finished putting her glasses and stared at us. Hirano was shocked at this that his jaw almost drop to the floor while I looked at her with aww.

Hirano: "Y-you wear g-glasses?" He managed to ask.

Saya: "Oh please, I'm a genius." She said while throwing the towel at his face. She then looked at me. "What are you looking at." She asked me with irritation.

Y/n: "At you actually. Those glasses suits you. They make you look prettier." I said with a smile and turned around when I finished.

I swear I saw a huge blush on her, but now was not the time.

Saeko: "...is the car big enough to fit us all?" She ask to the nurse who was searching for something in her bag.

Shizuka: "On second thought I don't think my car is the best choice." She said with disappointment.

Y/n: "Am I missing something?" I asked behind them.

Saeko: "We are planning on leaving the school grounds and we can leave in a vehicle, but we don't have a transportation." She replied looking at me.

I looked outside the window and saw a few school buses.

Y/n: "What of those school buses? They could come in handy and we all fit perfectly." I suggested. Saeko gave me a smile and Takashi agreed with me.

I saw Rei grabbing the control of the T.V. to turn up the volume. I went to her side and looked at the screen.

We saw a reporter taking about the incident that is happening right now, that this is world wide. Suddenly, gunshots were heard and the camera turned to the side of the ambulance where corpses started sitting from the bed and suddenly fall from the shot. Then there was nothing.

I looked behind me where the others were standing.

Y/n: "We should leave as soon as possible. Night time would be very dangerous here. So we take those buses and get away from the school." I said to them. They gave me a confident nod.

Shizuka: "But how are we going to avoid those things?" She asked.

Y/n: "Well, Saya has a theory." I gestured to Saya who gave me a glare.

Saya: "Don't call me by my first name. Anyways, those things don't see like us and don't feel anything. I believe that they can sense heat temperature and they are attracted to sound. It's what I got for now." Takashi gave me a question look which I nodded confirming her theory.

Hirano: "There's one more thing, how do we get there if the sense us?" He asked with seriousness, he had a point though.

Y/n: "Then we make a strategic group form." They looked at me confuse. "Takashi and Saeko will be on front while Rei and I are at the back protecting Shizuka and Saya who are in the middle and Hirano will be in between of the four of us in case if we need range attacks." I explained and they felt comfortable with it, so they agreed.

Rei: "We have to go there as quiet as possible so we don't have to run for our lives." She confirmed and we agreed to that.

I took the axe on my right hand while I took out a nunchuck blade from the gauntlet on my left arm. We were ready to leave.

Takashi: "Lets go."

============Timeskip============

Few minutes has passed and we were walking silently to the busses. We've encountered more of Them and I was the one who kill them because I had knives and were more silent.

Hirano: "Hey Y/n, what are those and where did you get them?" He asked a little excited of the Hidden Blades.

Y/n: "I'll tell you when we get out of here." He nodded while aiming the nail gun behind us.

*SCREEEEAAAAAM*

We heard a girl scream and we went the sound of the voice as fast as we could. When we reach the source, we saw a small group like ours dealing with Them on the stairs. Takashi told us to help them. I jumped from the top and landed on top of one of Them and stab him in the head on my left side was another until it fell to the floor with blood dripping from its head. I looked at the person who killed it, and it was Saeko who swiped the wooden sword to release the blood while giving a warm smile with a slight pink on her cheeks. I gave her a simple and quick hug and saying thank you. When I separated from her she was blushing and I chuckle a little and gestured to return with the others. She nodded and her blush disappeared.

Takashi told the other group that we were leaving and they are welcome to follow. They agreed on following us.

We got to the stairs and saw a lot of Them, so we stayed there making a plan.

Takashi: "The exit is just around that corner and we are out of here."

Saeko: "Yeah and there's more of Them in that hallway. We have to get through them."

Y/n: "Saya, you said that they can't see like we do right?"

Saya: "Don- *sigh* yeah but they probably they can sense heat temperature." She almost say to not call her by her first name, but now wasn't the time.

Y/n: "Then, lets test that theory, shall we?" I standed up to go to where those things were and something hold me. "Takashi."

Takashi: "Are you sure about this?"

Y/n: "Yep." I said. I handed the axe to him and took the bat. "Just in case, take care of them will ya?" I smiled.

Saeko: "Don't do something stupid Y/n." She said with worry.

Y/n: "I won't, don't worry."

Saya: "Why are you doing this? Risking your life like that." She asked she sounded like she was about to cry.

Y/n: "Probably because I have something worth dying for." I said with a smile while heading to the hallway that was full of Them.

I went to the middle of thr hallway waiting for Them to make a move to eat me. I saw one in front of me, but it just past by me. 'Looks like they can't see me after all.' I thought. I took a shoe that was on the floor amd threw it to the other side of the hallway amd it hit the locker. All of Them went to the noise and I gestured for the pthers to follow me to the exit. I opened the door with Takashi and-

*TIIIIIN*

One of the kids hitted the handle of the stairs with his weapon.

Takashi: "RUUUUUUUN!!!!" He shouted and we all started to run.

Saya: "You idiot! If you could've kept your mouth shut they shouldnt have heard us." Saya screamed at Takashi.

Y/n: "Look out!" I screamed at Saya while hitting one of Them with the bat that was going to bite her. "Are you ok?" I looked at her and she had a slight pink on her cheeks.

Saya: "Y-yeah I'm f-fine. T-thank you." She manage to say.

Takashi: "Lets do the formation and head to the one of the bus." Takashi said in a hurry. We looked at him and nodded and we got to our position.

Suddenly one of the guys got dragged by the scarf and got biten. A girl went looked at him and she started to go to him. I grabbed her and said: "Don't you'll get biten too."

She looked at me then back at her boyfriend: "I'm sorry, but I won't leave him to die alone." She yanked her hand of my grip and ran to him. 

Saya: "How ungreatful she is." Saya said in irritation.

Shizuka: "It's obvious that you would rather die beside the one's you love." Shizuka said in sadness. I understood that feeling. I would've done the same thing if I was quicker. 'Damn it. Why am I thinking about that right now!?' I thought to myself remembering what happen to-

Saya: "Y/N, GET OVER HERE NOW!" I came back to my senses and saw that I was twenty feet away from the bus.

The other were already in and I ran as fast as I could and saw three of Them getting in the way. There was two on the front one in the middle back. I threw the bat to the one in the middle, it hitted it's head and stab the other two under their jaw with my knives.

I took the bat back and went to the bus. I got in and saw Takashi discussing with Rei. I got to them and said: "What's wrong, lets get-" I didn't finish because some other people got in the bus. I looked back at the other amd saw Rei sitting in one of the seats in anger and Takashi sitting on the opposite.

I sat on one seat and Saeko say next to me. Shizuka started the bus and stepped on the gas. We went through some of Them and finally- *CRASH* We went through the main gates lf the school.

Finally we got out of the school grounds. I looked at Saeko and she was staring at me. I gave her a relief smile and she just playfully tug my arm with her elbow and giggled. 'We had the road ahead of us now.' I thought while sighing from my nose.

============Timeskip============

Currently, we were a few miles away from school, I was looking outside the window of the bus, remembering what Shizuka said- 'It's obvious that you would rather die beside the one's you love.' Then I felt a finger running my cheek and saw it was Saeko with a concerned face.

Y/n: "What are you doing?" I asked and I felt my face heat up.

Saeko: "You had a tear falling from your eyes. Is everything alright?" I just sigh and looked at my knees.

Y/n: *Sigh* "Kind of, but it's nothing to worry about. Just thinking what has happen to the world and why it is happening." I lied trying to convince her, but her eyes locked with mine trying to find a flaw. Luckily, I learned how to hide my emotions.

Saeko: "I want to know to, but what can we do? It just came out of the blue and it happen so quick." I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled.

Y/n: "At least we are out of the school and we are heading God knows where, but we are alive and that what matters now." She looked at me with relief that her shoulders loosen up.

Saeko: "You know, you were the one who was sad and now I'm the one getting comfort." I chuckled and just patted her shoulder.

Y/n: "Yeah, but lets just roll with or things will get awkward." She giggled and I chuckled.

Saeko: "Still, I can't stop thinking..." I looked at her and she looked serious. "...why did you stop on the middle of the parking when we got to the bus? What happen to you at that moment?" Her eyes locked with mine and I couldn't look away because it felt like they were reaching my soul.

I wanted to lie, but didn't said anything. She is concern for me and I have to tell her, but I can't just reveal something personal to someone I just met. I had no choice but to tell her.

Y/n: *Sigh* "It's because-"

*BAAAANG*

I looked forward and saw Rei leaving the bus and Takashi following her. I stood up and headed outside to check on them.

Takashi: "...we both will regret it." Was all I could manage to hear. I took a step and-

*HONK HOOOOOONK*

There was a bus heading our way. I jumped back and it crashed blocking the tunnel. Saeko got out and looked at me. I got up giving a thumbs up.

We looked for Rei and Takashi, and they in the tunnel.

Y/n: "Takashi, are you and Rei alright!?" I shouted to them while I saw Them coming out of the bus, but instantly die.

Takashi: "Yeah we're fine."

Saeko: "What are you guys going to do now? There's no way for you to get back."

Takashi: "We will go through here. Y/n, Saeko, we will meet at the East Police Station at seven of the after noon and we don't get there, tomorrow at the same time."

Y/n & Saeko: "Got it." Then sparks started to sound from the crashed bus. We backed away and-

*BOOOOOOM*

We lookes at the bus praying that they got out of that safely. Something grab my arm "Saeko."

Saeko: "Lets head back to the bus and meet him at the East Police Station." I nodded and headed back.

Saya: "Where is Takashi and Rei?"

We explained what happen and they looked down.

Hirano: "So what are they going to do?"

Y/n: "We will meet him at the East Police Station tonight at seven. If they aren't there or we, tomorrow at the same hour we meet."

???: "Well then, shall we continue on to the Police Station?" I looked at the guy who had talked. He was older than me, but he looked young and was wearing glasses. He had this grin like he just won some cult shit.

Y/n: "Who the heck are you?" His eye twitch of irritation.

Shido: "I am Koichi Shido, 3A's teacher and leader of our new little group." I raised an eyebrow of curiosity and looked at Hirano for explanation. He mouthed 'Later Y/n.'

I just nodded and was about to take a sit when that Shido guy started talking about 'Peace' among us.

I looked over my shoulder to him and he turned around and locked eyes with me. He got scared and sat in a seat. The others looked at my face. I had the worst stare that anybody could have. My face was dead serious like I was ready kill someone, literally, with my right fist clenched and my knive out on my left hand.

A hand hold my left hand. I looked at the source and it was Saya whispering 'Calm down Y/n, please.' I retracted my nunchuk knives to the gauntlet and nodded. She smiled and sat next to Hirano.

I gestured to Shizuka to keep driving and she did. I looked outside and saw that it was nightime. Saeko was still standing waiting for something.

Y/n: "Aren't you going to sit?" I said a little worried.

Saeko: "I am waiting for you to sit first." I shook my head and gestured for her to sit first.

Y/n: "Ladies first and it's better for me to protect you from the others." I gestured my head to the one behind me. She blushed a little from the gentleman outburst, but she nodded and took the seat and I followed.

Saeko: "Why are you been gentleman now?" I shrugged and looked from the corner of my eye, Shido staring at me.

Y/n: "First, I'll always will be gentleman even on the most trouble time. Second, I know you can take care of yourself, but is to protect you, Saya and Shizuka from those blockheads. Finally, for you to rest better because I'm talking first watch." She just blushed more and nodded. I looked at Saya and Hirano who nodded because they heard me. Hirano waved at me saying that at one thirty it will be his turn to take watch. I nodded and they went to rest except Saeko.

Y/n: "Saeko, you should get some rest." She just looked at me and gave me a question look.

Saeko: "Are you sure that you want take first watch alone?" I nodded with a smile. Her shoulders loosen and looked relieved. "Ok. Please don't do anything stupid." I patted her head for her to know that I won't. She sigh and laid back amd closed her eyes.

A few hours has pass and everyone was asleep. Hirano woke up and he signal me that it was his turn. I nodded giving him an ok with the fingers. I was going to lay back until a head leaned on my shoulder and arms wrapped around my left arm. Saeko was comfortable sleeping on me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I heard that a kiss in Japan was very important, but where I come from is just a normal way of saying hi and goodbye. Luckily, Hirano didn't saw me and Saeko was sleeping. I just leaned my head on hers and hold her hand so she could know I'm there for her.

============Timeskip============

It was noon and we were in a traffic that didn't move. This morning nothing happen just small talks between us, after that, here we are.

Saya: "Do you think Takashi and Rei are alright?" She asked Hirano.

Hirano: "I don't know. But you seem to like Takashi." Hirano sounded disappointed. Saya was stumbling on words. "Oh, hey guys." Saya turned around and saw Saeko, Shizuka and me.

Y/n: "From what I can tell, Takashi is ok right now. And why are you stuttering Saya, do you really like him?" I smirked and she just got more red.

Saya: "I don't like him. I like someone else." We chuckle and Hirano had hope eyes.

Saeko: "Oh, so who is the lucky fella?" She played along with me. "Is he here in this bus right now?"

Saya: "What if he is? Are you going to do something?" She hoffed. We just laughed. And the fun was ruin because of this teacher. He kept talking about making a better place and peace and more bullshit.

Y/n: "I don't trust him. His so into himself." They all agreed with me. "Maybe we should leave and proceed on foot." The looked at me for a moment and deciding what to do.

Hirano: "You are right Y/n. We should leave." Some were uncomfortable with the idea but we had to.

Shido: "Where do you think you are going?"

Y/n: "We are leaving this hell hole we are in. And move on without been brainwashed by the likes of you." I said with a little anger on my voice. He just got sick of being desrespected like that, but he kept it cool and try something new.

Shido: "Nurse you can't leave. What happens when one of us her sick or injured? Will you want to leave us and let us die because if this scu-"

He was interrupted by a nail cutting his cheek.

Hirano: "That is enough of your manipulation and brainwashing..."

Hirano was there talking about he being bullied by the others while the teacher Shido let them and watch with amazement and enjoyed it and that now he had a good chance to kill him.

He kept talking and I gestured to the grils to get out of the bus. When they did I went to Hirano and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and told him that we should get out.

When he turned around, Shido had an axe in his right hand and ready to hit Hirano. Luckily I was there. I grabbed his right arm with my right hand, pulled him to my side and kneed him in the abdomen, then elbowed him on the back of the neck and he fell. When he was going to stand up, I put a foot on his back to hold him down. The others were going to help and stop when they saw Hirano holding up the nail gun and my knives.

Y/n: "You are a worm that always wanted the attention of daddy and never got it. And now you are brainwashing this other kids to put them to your advantage and use their weakness as your strength. I swear I've seen people that are bad, but you are the far worst. I could kill you right now infront of you disciples, but I won't because I want them to see the humiliation I just put you in and what kind of man... no, insect, what kind of insect you are. If I ever see you again, I would make you wish that your father would have never met your mother and that your mother would've wish you were aborted." I let him go and grabbed the axe. I turned to Hirano who had a face of fear. I knew why. Because of my threat and the way I said those things.

We got out of the bus and the girls were in utter shock as well.

Y/n: *Sigh* "Did you girls heard it?" They nodded. *Sigh* "He deserved it and you guys know it. But lets forget about that and go to the Station. "

The way was quiet and I mean literally. They didn't speak not a single word and it was bothersome. We were on a bridge and the silence just killed me.

Y/n: "Guys you can speak. I'm not going to threaten you live or anything." I joked. And they chuckle. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to go over board, but he almost kill Hirano, that send me on edge and that's why I said those words to him."

Saya: "It's ok Y/n, we get it." She said with a warm smile.

Shizuka: "You did what a friend would do and that is not seen in this days."

Hirano: "I would've done the same thing for you and the others Y/n. I thank you." He smile and gave me a thumbs up.

Saeko grabbed my hand. I looked at her smiling face. "It was brave what you did and we're happy to have someome like you in our side."
I gave her a smile and I caressed her cheek.

Y/n: "Thanks guys."

Suddenly we heard groaning and we were surrounde by Them. Hirano started shooting and Saeko started killing them. I prepared my axe on my right hand and got out the knive on my left hand. I was going to attack when I heard a motorcycle's engine.

================================

A/n: Longest chapter guys. Hope you enjoyed it.

Y/n #2: Yeah this time you did it.

A/n: Oi, get out!

Y/n #2: Come on man you love me.

A/n: No I don't.

Y/n #2: Heh. You never you might though. You can't say you won't.

A/n: Hey, don't ruin song.

Y/n #2: Mjm right. You you should put me a name so the readers doesn't get offended.

A/n: Ok then. Good idea. I'll call you Jack.

Jack: Wow thanks.

A/n: Now get out of here. *Jack leaves* Readers, stay tune for the next chaoter "Long Night of the Dead" this one may be half short than this one. But like I said hope you enjoy and don't forget to suggest to friends. And it looks like that there some crushes appearing, this is gonna be good.

Well see ya later guys. Bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 802 17
Once he entered high school, Tsuna finally accepted the role of being Vongola Decimo, only to be informed by Reborn that he and his guardians were be...
52.6K 856 10
A/n: This is the sequel of Highschool of the Dead x Male Reader. After the destruction of the lab where Them were created and the death of the man be...
4.1K 125 15
Y/n L/n is a new student in Class 1a. Things are a bit different from what she imagined though, something is wrong with nearly everyone in the schoo...
288K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...