Adopted By Team Crafted {Comp...

By mc_fan_1

Hello, my name is Kaylee. I am twelve years old.... Learn all about me in Adopted By Team Crafted... Sorry... More

Adopted By Team Crafted {*}
My Powers, What I Look Like, Talents, and Sports {*}
Chapter 1 {*}
Chapter 2 {*}
Chapter 3 {*}
Chapter 4 {*}
Chapter 5 {*}
Chapter 6 {*}
New Characters {*}
Chapter 7 {*}
Chapter 8 {*}
Chapter 9 {*}
Chapter 10 {*}
Chapter 11 {*}
Chapter 12 {*}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
a/n
CONTEST!! PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N Very Important.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
14.3K READS?!?!
BACK!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Just a Reminder...
Chapter 34- The End.
Read Me NAO!
A/N: READ NAO!!!!!!!
Another A/N: Sequel
READ ME NAAAOOOOOOOOO
Thank You Guys So Much!!!
A Couple Things...
LONG TIME, NO SEE!

Chapter 15

2.4K 57 18
By mc_fan_1

After talking to Lindsey and Mrs. Hanson for a while, we had to go home. "Can I visit tommorow?" Lyndsey asked nicely to Ian. "Of course! I will not separate you guys!" Ian replied. The rest nodded. Lyndsey smiled, and I gave her a hug before saying goodbye for the day.
* The next day..... YAY*

I woke up and did the normal getting dressed stuff. I got dressed into a red beanie, a black shirt with a red heart with wings, black skinny jeans, and black and red converse. I walked downstairs, and saw Ian there. "Why are you up so early?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, suddenly getting lazy, so I teleported next to him on the couch. "What time is it?" I asked him. "9:00" he rellied. "Can we wake up the others?" I asked him, a mischievous glint in my eyes. He nodded, smiling smugly. I conjured two nerf guns with full ammo. Ian ran to Quentin's room while I ran to Mitch's. I quickly shot him until he woke up, and teleported into Mark's room. After doing this continuation with Kylie, Adam, Jerome, Shannon, and Trinity, I teleported downstairs into the living room, and teleported the nerf gun away. A few seconds later, I heard quiet footsteps coming down the stairs. I heard more footsteps coming into the living room. I was sitting on the couch watching Mama when the footsteps got closer. I looked out of the corner of ny eye and saw Ian with a nerf gun and everybody else with him. The nerf gun went off, and the bullet was on it's way toward my face when I used telekinesis to stop it in mid air, and turn it around to hit him flat on the nose. He shot more, but I only stopped them with my hands or telekinesis. "And IM the youngest one here?" I asked, putting emphasis on I'm. They all just stared, mouths wide open. I just raised an eyebrow and went to go record with Antvenom, Bashur, and Bodil.  

*Sorry for the short chapter, but It is getting late, and I am getting tired, sooo it's not that long. Sorry again.. I would also like to thank everybody for 1.1K READS?!?!?! I never thought I would even get one read lol. I would like to do a q and a. Put some questions in the coments!!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 386 43
The wind blows past my head, I close my eyes and take a deep breath of the cool air. Looking down I can see the city and all the lights that let me k...
27.9K 520 51
Hello and welcome! Y'all, comments give me life. Please, please, please, comment! Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the characters in my...
8.2K 409 13
This is my contribution to the 13 Days Of Ficmas 2018 challenge on Tumblr. Happy holidays everybody, have some Kaylor Christmas fics!
52.6M 2.2M 199
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...