BTS X Reader Imagines [Reques...

wedissapoint tarafından

First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are... Daha Fazla

Jimin/ Your calico cat~
Taehyung/ Happy Birthday ♡~
Jimin/ Your calico cat~ 2/2
Jungkook | Art Project pt. 1
Happy Birthday~/Jimin

Jhope/Unexpected things happens when it rains..

56 2 1
wedissapoint tarafından

Well, after like a really stressing year-  I'm back!
I really hope my writing has somehow improved tho ;_;
So here's the Jhope imagine I've been working on~.

Words: 2045
Type: Fluff (I think..)

------------------------------

At was 11am in the morning of course, a normal Saturday if you asked.. Just k-dramas for 4 hours, a SF9 and Day6 marathon, oh everything was going great!

Until she appeared, that unique creature, one of a kind, that you loved so much..

Your mom appeared.

If your thinking she was going to come inside your room, give you a hug and ask what you were doing?.. Well my friend, you are wrong.

She came inside your room, mad and threw the door, you didn't know why though. You, obviously confused, decided to ask her why was she at your room and why was she mad. Bad choice, she got even more mad. And she was now screaming, asking why didn't you clean the bathrooms, mapped the floor and didn't do the laundry. You groaned and rolled your eyes. And when you told her that she told you anything.. That was it. She turned off the Internet and told you to go outside and clean all the windows, water all her plants and clean the 4 cars you had, when you were about to complain she shushed you and told you she will be waiting for you outside.

You shut your computer down saying bye to your Boku no Hero Academia marathon. You didn't want to do those tasks, especially going outside at this hour, at 1pm. Maybe if you called someone for help everything will be more easier, you called your two best friends and nothing.

Who should I call now.. you thought.

At that same moment your friend, aka the one you had a crush on, called you. Who was that famous crush of yours?

No other than Jung Hoseok himself, the sunshine, the cutie that can be hot without effort and the funny guy from your class. You felt yourself blush and picked up the call.

"Hi Y/N what are you doing?" He said in his usual but cute, cheerful tone.

"Well I was having an anime marathon but.. my mom came inside my room and gave me the wonderful task of cleaning windows, watering the plants and cleaning the 3 cars we have" You complained dramaticly.

You heard him chuckle over the phone.

"Do you need any help then?" He paused.

" I don't have anything to do, I already saw the hole list of K-dramas that you sent me, they were really good by the way and Taehyung left 2 hours ago cause he had to do "something".

"I know they were good that's why I sent them.. Interesting when I texted Marie she told me she was doing something too" You wiggled your eyebrows even if he couldn't see you.

"And they say the ship is not real" He said in a funny voice which made you laugh.

"Oh, and about you coming, I don't want to waste your time or bot-"

"I'll be there at 10~"

"Jung Hoseok!"

And the call ended. Which kinda made you panic.. a lot.

"Fuck what am I going to wear?!"

"Well im not going anywhere I'm just going to stay a so..."

"Stop talking to yourself it's creppy!" Your sister whined, making you roll your eyes

"As if you didn't do it.."

You opened your, not so big closet, which consisted in flannels, large t-shirts and some other clothes that you thought that didn't fit the occasion. A sigh left your lips, you didn't have anything to wear.. So you decided to get inside your sister's closet and steal one of her cute t-shirts and wear some comfy shorts, you managed to put your hair in a ponytail and to cover the bits of hair that came out, you putted on Jin's yellow cap.

When you finished, the delicious smell of bacon met you, so you ran to the kitchen table, grabbed some and started eating. You saw your dad lift an eyebrow because of your clothing.

"Where are you going?" He asked you, taking a bite of his pancakes while looking at you questionably.

"Outside?" You managed to say with your mouth full of bacon.

"You don't even go outside!" Your brother said jokingly and you gave him a death stare.

"Well.. your sister is grounded and she's going to clean a lot outside today" Your mom told your brother without turning around, she was too busy cooking fried eggs for you and some pizza for the others, you guessed it was for lunch though.

"But she fixed herself to much, honey" Your dad complained and you laughed.

"For the first time in forever.." Your brother said while rolling his eyes which caused on you throwing him the burned part of bacon, that hit him straight in the face and made you and your dad laugh.

Your mom left the eggs in the plate in front of you and sat down next to your dad. Everyone was on the table except from your sister. So you sat down, next to your mom and ate your "breakfast" Everyone talked and by talking I mean, use their phones and reply yes or no to your mom's questions.

"Uh.. did any of you invite someone over?" Your dad said loudly while he looked outside through the glass door in the living room.

Your mom and your brother moved their heads to the sides and you smiled inoccently when your mom looked at you.

"I hope that your friend is here to help you and not distract you from your chores" Your mom said pointing you with her fork.

"He's here to help don't worry" You said and drank some orange juice.

"He!?" Your dad and your brother asked surprised.

"Yes, now If you excuse me I'll be doing my chores" You said, standing up and putting the chair in her designed space and going outside, leaving your dad and the others confused.

Once you got to your half yard and half garden, you saw Hoseok's car parked in front of the house besides your car. You could see the red head from the distance, he had his eyes closed, almost falling asleep.

What if I scare him?

You slowly started walking towards him, he hasn't noticed yet.. Once you were behind him, you gave him a hug from behind, making him jump and accidently let out a high pitched scream.

You started laughing loudly at his reaction while he turned around with an annoyed expression.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not scare me like that!" He said which only made you laugh even more.

"I have a weak heart Y/N" He said while clinching his chest and making a weird face.

"Wait- Oh god" You couldn't stop laughing since his shocked face keep replaying in your head.

He looked at you annoyed and unconsciously started smiled. You of course didn't notice but Hoseok kept thinking about what Seokjin told him.

He couldn't help but think it was true.

~~~~~~~~

"Dude you're so whipped for that girl" His hyung told him

Of course Hoseok didn't believe it at that first, but now since he was the reason of that beautiful smile and your face...

~~~~~~

You turned red since Hoseok didn't stop watching you laugh.

'Maybe he's mad...' you thought

"Sorry Hoseokie don't be mad at me..It's just that I was tempted-"

"This isn't fair I come to help you clean and you just greet me like this I am offended-"

"You're so dramatic" You said while rolling your eyes.

"Yea I am and?" He looked at you sassily while he crossed his arms.

"Let's just get this done with okay-" You pulled his arm towards your backyard while he yelped.

An hour later the two of you completed together most of your tasks the only task left was washing your mom's car.

Both of you were sweaty as hell since it was currently 3pm.

Yes you've been working for like 3 or 4 hours

(sorry I don't do math)

"Just one more car and we'll be done!" Hoseok said happily while looking at you

"You look like you're dying-"

"No shit Sherlock!" You replied with sarcas.

In a blink of an eye, your clothes were soaked in water. You glared at him while he just shot you one of his attacking heart shaped smiles.

You almost laughed with him until you felt a drop of water hit your skin.

"Oh it's raining-" Hoseok said now distracted while looking up to the sky. You took the opportunity and sprayed him with (la mangera)

"Yah! Why did you do that!?" He said surprised while looking at his now wet clothes.

(☻)

"Payback~"

"I'm so going to get you!" He ran after you and you trying not to slip nor fall ran so he couldn't catch you.

After that you both started dancing to random Kpop dances in the rain. Even though he was an amazing dancer he still imitated your weird but hilarious moves making the both of you laugh loudly. When you saw him trying to throw water at you again; You started to run away from him but let's say you almost got away until you felt his smooth hands on your waist pulling you towards him then turning you around to face him.

You finally realized how good he looked until he threw some water at your face. Making you puff your cheeks.

Event though hes childish-
What a man-

His red hair was wet same as his grey shirt, now showing his well-built body, his face and smile just as perfect as always and his dark deep eyes looking at yours. You felt your face grow hot when he smiled lovingly and then keep his hands on your waist, lift you up slightly making you place your hands in his shoulders.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" You stuttered because of the cold water hitting your skin and also because of embarrassment.

And you realized, his face was extremely close to yours. What if I kiss him, you thought

I have the opportunity should I take it?

You breathed in and keeped the eye contact.

"Is something wrong?" He asked while looking at you.

'Ok is now or never-' Your hands got they're way to his soft but cold cheeks then you pressed your lips on his and kissed him. Your lips meeting his soft ones. But he didn't kiss back....

'Maybe he doesn't like me that way'  You slowly pulled back, avoided looking at him
with the blush still remaining in your face and the rain pouring harder.

"Look at me Y/N" He said in a serious tone, which was unusual to his happy tone. You bit your lip, slowly managing to look at his dark eyes, expecting to see dissapointment in them.

What you didn't expect was what happened next, he kissed you passionately while your eyes widened. One of his large hands placed in the back of your head making the kiss deeper. You smiled into the kiss, kissing him back and giving him access to your mouth.

After some seconds you both pulled back, smiling. He put you down softly, since he didn't want you to fall.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that" Hoseok said embarrassed as he played with his wet hair.

"Well but I did-" You pecked his lips, surprising him again but then making him smile.

"Gosh Jin was right-" He said while looking to the floor, his cheeks as red as his hair.

"He said I liked you and I guess he was right.."

You smiled and hugged him tightly, his hands slipped though your waist again, but this time hugging you back.

"I like you too Hoseok~"

"Well I guess I could say unexpected things happen when it rains" He chucked and kissed your nose.

"Let's go back, is getting cold I don't want you to get sick"

"Let's go then~"

What you didn't know is that it was all Taehyung's and your sister's plan. They both high fived and went inside the house through the back-door.

----------------------------------

Welp that was all I got~ Hope you guys liked It!
Help me by tagging a Hoseok biased

I'll start:
@Maohime-sama
And
@yelianngonzalez

I'm out!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
491 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
23.6K 501 65
This imagines are compilations that are dedicated to BTS. This is made of fiction only. Feel free to dm me if you want to have an imagine with...