All Of Me Belongs To You

By Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi fanfic - There are so many sides of him... There are too many shades of him.. Will he be abl... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Last Chapter: Chapter 38

Chapter 03

7.9K 359 22
By Nandhu_Writer

....All Of Me Belongs To You.....

Chapter 03:

---------------------------------------

Arnav could feel a headache slowly building it's pace and intensity behind his eyes.

Arnav clenched his eyes and took deep breaths subtly, just like his doctor advised. This is not the time to lose his mind and getting his body taken by another personality and that too in front of the very people he wants to hide it from.

Even though a battle is going on inside him, Arnav's face was just like always... blank of any expression.

It was because of practicing a lot to keep his emotions hidden from almost everyone for years that it comes naturally to him. Because he cannot, absolutely cannot let anyone know about how he feels.

Everyone in the dining table whispered to each other. Because if he married a girl from rich background then his stocks may vary, along with net worth.

It's always like this...

Every move he makes is always watched and analyzed in a business manner. Arnav had to think ten steps ahead of them if he have to survive in midst of these people.

Arnav could feel his control slipping. He hid his hands under the dining table and clenched them hard enough to bleed with his nails digging his palm.

Marriage....

Marriage....

In Arnav's life, there are some words which are absolutely forbidden.

Friendship...

Expectations...

Kindness.....

Love......

Marriage.....

These words are forbidden to him and Arnav had steeled himself from every relations and had gave up on every form of love.

Arnav cannot marry...

He absolutely cannot marry...

To tell you the truth, Arnav is really really tired, mentally and physically from all the hiding and keeping his emotions in control. He is not sure, he can handle it  if he had to hide everything from one more person.

If he married, he had to let her live in his building. He had to let someone live in his safest place. It's impossible to live with anyone in the condition he is.

No....

He is thinking about only himself...

How could any girl live with him..?

How could any girl can put up with his conditions.? No girl will be able to handle him.

Which side of him can she love...?

Even Arnav isn't sure of who he is, then how can he marry a girl with the way he is.

Arnav cannot marry a girl without letting her know about his disorder.

And...

No girl will marry him after knowing his disorder.

Arnav gritted his teeth.

It's not the time to panic about things like this. Arnav should give a proper response to his grandmother who's waiting for his reply.

“I am not interested in marriage, grandmother."

“I am not asking your opinion, Arnav. I am informing you so that you should be prepared for it. I am already seeing potential candidates to whom you should marry."

Arnav knew there's no way his grandmother will change her decision.

It's either do what she says or give up everything and run abroad. Arnav couldn't really choose either of it.

Arnav cannot really run away knowing they will catch up to him nor can he refuse his grandmother since it's useless because she was not asking his opinion but informing him.

Arnav had to find a way to make the girls his grandmother see to reject him, there's no way he is going to ruin a girl's life like that.

“Well then, I will take my leave."

With that Arnav nodded at his grandmother and departed while Aman followed him behind.

Even though he is four steps away from dining table, he could still hear them speaking about him.

“As cold as ever" Shyaam teasingly said about him while his half sister didn't hold back as like always with her words,

“You will ruin a girl's life, Nani."

“Anju...." His grandmother spoke in a scolding tone.

Yes......

He has to agree with his step sister Anjali.......

He will ruin the girl's life...

After all no one can deal with him...

He's a monster who himself doesn't know what will he do if he's not in the right mind.

“Aman... Postpone the meetings and everything for two hours. I will go to office after sometime."

As like always, without a protest, the reply came

“Yes, Master."

“Aman, how many times have I told you to not call me that."

“Yes, Master Arnav."

Arnav sighed...

Some things never change... It's the only thing Aman doesn't listen.

And Arnav is grateful for the never changing Aman in his life.

Arnav returned to his building because he knew he was in no condition to work with the way his mind is in.

“Master Arnav, I will cook, so come down to the first floor after you've cooled down."

“I am not hungry, Aman"

“You have to eat your sugar tablets, Master."

Arnav nodded and moved towards the lift..

There are stairs to first and third floor but not to second floor. Arnav had remodeled the building and built it like this. You can only take a lift to second floor which he alone has access to.

An extra safety measure to hide himself...

As soon as the lift closed, Arnav looked at the second floor corridor with a relaxed face...

Here...

Arnav can be himself....

Arnav moved towards his room and opened it. He loosened his tie and pulled the coat, keeping at aside.

People would be surprised seeing his room. No one know his taste after all.

It's just a spacious room with necessary furniture with a window to look at the small back garden, covered by glasses which doesn't show what's inside.

The walls were painted pale blue and the wall opposite to his bed is covered full of paintings and his achievements and awards..

Arnav is after all proud of his achievements and those served as a motivation to him when he's feeling down..

But that too didn't calm him an ounce today. Arnav moved towards his bed and laid on it tiredly..

Marriage..., huh..?

Arnav had never allowed himself to even think about it because it's useless to hope for things like that..

Love and Marriage are something that he is not blessed with. Even though he has a mental disorder, Arnav is afraid to even think of having one percent chance to pass it to his children.

Arnav knew it's not possible but he didn't even want to think that way.

To think someone else suffering and going through what he is experiencing.

Arnav never wanted anyone to go through this..

Arnav looked at the ceiling above his head and thought...

Mother.... Father....

If you were here, will you hate me too...?

Will you had let me become like this..?

Arnav closed his eyes and the only memory before he lost his memories were his parents looking down on him, smiling.

Ahh.....

Arnav got up quickly and clutched his forehead..

The headache is getting stronger and stronger. His head is never really alone and the constant headaches are wearing him down.

Arnav knew he is smart... After all he had hid his secret for more than ten years from everyone. He can find a way to avoid marriage. He has no reason to sulk down, wasting time like this.

Arnav took his headache tablets and moved downstairs since it's already an hour wasting with over thinking things.

Aman had cooked him breakfast....

Really, Arnav wondered whether there was something Aman cannot do.

“Yes, there are things I cannot do too, Master."

Arnav looked surprised, wondering  how did Aman know what  he was  thinking.

“You are surprisingly open in here, Master Arnav and you always have this look whenever I cook."

Arnav shook his head and took a chair.

If it was not for Aman, Arnav would have gone crazy.

“Aman... Watch me closely today... ASR is struggling to come out after grandmother announced about marriage."

Arnav could feel it behind his eyes..

A constant struggle to be in this body....

“Of course, Master"

Aman looked worriedly at his saviour because ASR personality rarely comes out but when it does, that personality never went without making serious of troubles.

While Arnav still couldn't calm himself down...

Seriously, just one word... One word is enough to throw his already difficult messy life in even more chaos.

Marriage...

Oh... How he hated that word..

------------------------------

Marriage.....

Oh, how she hated that word.

Well... She can't do much now anyway since it was her marriage day. They're having an evening marriage because Rahul Mehta loves twilight and evening.

Oh.... How she hated this Rahul Mehta...

She sighed in dejected manner looking at the mirror.

She could see her reflection of her wearing a pale yellow lehenga with matching jewelries.

Of course Rahul Mehta loves pale yellow and everyone has to listen to him.

What a life....

Khushi Kumari Gupta....

What a life she has to lead..? All she wants to was get in a college to join her post graduate course and achieve her dreams.

After all she had worked hard to follow her dream.

This marriage was just a price for her dream.

Khushi was an orphan ever since her parents died in an accident at the age of ten. Khushi too was in the car when she was ten but had lost memories because of the head injury.

After that her mother's sister family Guptas adopted her as their own. Guptas family owns an automobiles company which had grown well in these years.

Their family business is that company and since both she and Payal are girls, there are no heirs so her adoptive parents had told from the start not to fall in love and that Khushi along with Payal will only get married to the person they arrange them for.

Khushi had to agree to this since they were kind enough to brought their relative's child and had allowed her to study till the age of twenty three in exchange of marrying the guy they want to.

Now she's twenty five.....

And.....

She cannot avoid this with any more excuses and lies..

Today is the day she's going to marry Rahul Mehta who was also an owner of another automobiles company. Even though Payal Di took interest in this family business, uncle doesn't let her lead the company just because she's a girl.

Of couse she had crushes but Khushi had never dated anyone nor loved anyone.  

She would have married happily today if it's not for two reasons...

One... After completing the degree in bachelor's of medicine, she wants to study more.

Two... This Rahul Mehta is such a self centered guy who doesn't want her to study and her adopted parents agreed to it.

Khushi cannot even run away, it will ruin their reputation but she wasn't stupid enough to marry this Rahul Mehta...

Hey Devi Mayya...

It was just two weeks since she met Rahul Mehta and no matter what Khushi said no one listened her.

Khushi's opinion never mattered and she's was no way in hell going to marry this stupid Rahul Mehta who likes pale yellow..

She has a dream to achieve....

She cannot just give up her dreams for stupid reasons like marriage.

She's indebted to her adoptive parents but this is not possible.. She will die of boredom and irritation if she married this Rahul.

She just have to stop this marriage no matter what...

She already has a plan.

--------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes..

And thank you all for the responses and love. I was hesitating to write this since it's a little different.

Anyway.. Please let me know your thoughts.

See you next week.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 8.5K 23
A series of 21 one-shots (or moments), which span just under four months and show how Arnav and Khushi came to be in a secret relationship. This...
399K 18.1K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~•~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
78.3K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
339K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...