My Mystery Pen Pal - 《COMPLET...

By lilnickyc

☆Needs major editing☆ After getting a call from an unknown number one night, Natasha and the mystery man star... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Epilogue
My Books!

Chapter 27

3K 100 4
By lilnickyc

Damons POV

It's been about two months since Tasha was released from hospital. John had a restraining order placed on him but he seems to have gotten the hint to get lost.

Tash told me she came home to a letter from him, he explains he was sorry and never ment her harm. That he'll never forgive himself for it all and he's handed his resignation in and moving away.

Since that day, she's just gotten happier and happier. She's still living with her brother but we've seen each other most days since. She forgave Sarah almost instantly and said it worked out because she's rather me in her life over John.

We spend our time talking, playing games, watching actual movies together or just hanging around each other.

She has already told me that she felt like her and the idiot had been apart months even before they actually were and she had no emotional ties to him. So, my insane crush on this woman only grew.

A few days ago, I finally worked up the courage to ask this beautiful woman on a date. I was nervous as hell, given she might still think it's too soon.

But she surprised me by saying yes. She told me that she'd hoped I might ask but didn't want to push it incase it ruined our friendship.

So, here I am at her brothers door wearing dark jeans and a navy dress shirt. Knocking, while my heart beats out of my chest.

Brian opens the door with a friendly smile and lets me in.

"I know I probably don't need to say this... but don't hurt my sister." Brian says sadly but seriously.

I understand his words. Her reaction and everything that followed Johns affair was scary as hell. Between her devastation to the hospital visit.

"I wouldn't dream of it, ever." I reply seriously.

I really can't understand why John did what he did. Perhaps wanting more or just an prick, who knows. But I couldn't imagine doing such a thing.

Hearing a door open, I look up to see Tash walking towards us in a flowy sun dress with her hair loose around her shoulders and natural make up on. She looks bloody stunning and I get lost in her eyes before Brian nudges me, a cheeky smile on his face.

"You look incredible Tash." I breath out.

"You clean up pretty nicely too." She tells me and blushes.

I extend my arm to her and she gladly takes it before saying a quick goodbye to Brain and following me to my car.

I really hope she likes this date. This woman blows my mind and is so much fun. She's caring, kind, intelligent and frankly I could see myself with her for the rest of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 11.5K 35
[2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST] A year ago, Natasha packed her bags and hopped on the first train out of her hometown in Hampshire, England, leaving behind a...
1.9K 429 25
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭
517K 11K 37
| 𝟭𝟲𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
514K 18.4K 28
What happens when two strangers find themselves alone at a New Years Eve party only minutes before the clock strikes midnight? One thing's for certai...