7th player (KnB)

By user31081738

I do not own KnB and some crossover characters More

Profile

Flashback part 1 : Part 1

414 8 3
By user31081738

"He's useless"

"Kira should quit"

"He should leave and never come back "

"Kira is pathetic"

This voices just repeats in my head as i stand and listen to my so called teammates ,GOM.

I didn't even notice tears flowing down my face, it just hurts my heart listening to this . I never did anything to them , I tried my best but still , they didn't care . Tetsuya was the only one nice to me.

I snapped and shouted at them ,"Fine !! If you wanted me to leave so bad , I WILL!!!!" .

I ran and ran ,ignoring their calls , until I saw a light and everything went black

(Hikari's POV)

I'm on my way to the hospital after I got the news that Kira was hit by a car.

Once I entered I quickly ran to his room knowing what room number because Kira's parents told me that they can't visit and I should go. Once I arrived ,I was glad that he was fine.

I noticed he was not smiling like his usual self , i know he just got into an accident but his was different . I asked him what's wrong , "they betrayed me" was all he said. I asked him " who, who betrayed you" then he began to cry , he said "t... generation of miracles ............they said I was ...useless and that I ...should leave and never come back ".

Seeing him cry was heartbreaking. I quickly hugged him by instinct." Everything's gonna be okay ".

Time skip

After he calmed down I asked, " Do you want to go to Canada ?" ."I'd love that" , he replied giving me a smile so I smiled back.

When Kira was ready to be checked out of the hospital, we askedboth our parents if we can go to Canada , they agreed saying it was a great idea , so Kira and I bought everything needed so we can go already.

Timeskip 

We we're at the airport saying our goodbyes ,turns out we needed to bring Saki and Saku so we won't do anything "inappropriare". After saying goodbyes to our family and Kuroko , we headed to our new home.

Rooms 

Living rooms 

Backyard

Dining

Bedrooms

Saki and Saku's room 

Our room

bathrooms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.