I was Never Yours.

By Shehadtogrowup

There's something about him that keeps me coming back for more. More

Quick Introduction Of Characters And The Main Character.
Adonis. (Sneak Peak)
Clementine
Valerie & My'drion
Reader's Appreciation (A/N)
Characters 😍🤤👌🏾
Vanessa
Adonis
Clemintine. (Prt.2)
Whaaaaaaatttt?!!!
Clementine's Prt 3
No Sparks.
2K (Author's Appreciation)
How Trouble Came About.
Clementine's Mom/ Couples' Night
Just A Thought. (A peek into my personal life.)
Chill Chapter
REALIZATION
Before Shit Gets Real.
Update (Author's Piece)
Learning More & Catching On.
Why I've been M.I.A
Bihhh....(Author's Piece)
Gender Reveal.
Plans.
The End.
The tea about me. (Author)

I'm back bitches.

1.9K 111 11
By Shehadtogrowup

*1 month later*

I'm back and I'm better. Vacation with my Auntie was a blast, now I can get back to planning.

I'm sure you guys are probably wondering why I won't move on, but come on. Put yourself in my shoes. Just imagine getting good dick for over a year, and having to give that away. I mean that shit ain't easy. I'm sure letting me go ain't easy for him either. Hell, if it was he wouldn't be texting me right now.

Donnis 😬🤤-  Man, I'm on my way to get the shoes you were talking about.

(My'drion) Mike-  Iight.

About an hour later he came in with some black slides, grey joggers and a white tank. I licked my lips with a smile.

"This is the last time, and Let's make this fast, all phones must be OFF." He says. I did as he said, and turned the phone off. Long story short, I rode his dick like there was no Tomorrow and after that he left. Little did he know, I left a lil something in his pocket to remember. I made a grimace in the mirror, and got up to take a shower.

"Donny, Donny, Donny, when will you learn?" I ask myself while showering.  He says tonight is the last night of us, but I'm sure once that cow Clementine isn't letting him milk her, he'll be back to me AGAIN. After getting out of the shower I noticed that I had missed three calls all of them being my aunt.  I sit my naked body on the bed while clicking her contact name. After one ring she picked up.

"Hey Aunt what's wrong?" I ask.

"I think you need to turn on the tv."  She says. I turn the tv on and there was a picture of Valerie plastered on my tv.

"22 year old Valerie Ursula Jenkins from Love And Hip Hop was found in critical condition in the city of San Francisco. She was partially clothed, and her face was pale. She is currently being taken care of at Lady Lakes hospital, and fortunately her breathing is fine. She states that she almost died. The only thing that saved her was an old man who was kind enough to put her inside of his car and bring to the hospital." The reporter states.

"I thought I killed her." I mumbled.

"You thought, but nah you didn't ." She says. I sat down and reviewed a few things.

"Auntie, I'm gonna call you later." I say before hanging up. I get up and start pacing back and forth.

"I did everything I was supposed to. I ran her bath water, I made out with her, I grabbed her neck, then I choked her to what I thought was her death." I say to myself while pacing back and forth and then it hit me. I forgot she told me her parents taught her how to swim when she was little. I roll my eyes.

"Fuck!" I yell. This bitch just might get my ass arrested, I need to end her. IMMEDIATELY! Welp, I think I gotta visit my "wife" in the hospital.

Adonis' Point Of View

Before leaving her house, I checked my pockets and threw her underwear out of the window.

"She is not about to get me caught up." I say while chuckling. I deleted and blocked her number.

"I am done with that hoe for GOOD!" I say while looking up in the sky. Fifteen minutes later, I parked my car into our garage. Clementine will be home from Lailah's House (Ayana is spending the night at Lailah's.) in two hours so this should give me time to shower and watch a little football.

***
Later On that day (Night approximately 8:00pm)
Back to My'drion

I instantly threw on a jogging suit with some gray slides and walked out of the door.

"This bitch is NOT about to get me caught up." I say while jogging to my car. I clicked the open button on my keys and hopped into my Range Rover. I made it to Lady Of Lakes hospital in 35 minutes. I threw on some shade and begin to fake cry, before getting out of the car. After getting out I walked in to the hospital entrance and seen a familiar face. Princess smiled at me. She looked beyond beautiful, her hair was jet black, below shoulder length and bone straight.

"Hey boo, how can I help you today?" She asks in a professional, but ultra happy tone. I smile while wiping my eyes.

"Can you tell me what room Valerie Jenkins is in?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Sure, it's room 213 on the second floor." She confesses. I give her a flirty, but half smile.

"Thanks, Princess. You look beautiful by the way." I told her while still attempting to sound emotional. She giggles, while eying my body.

"Thanks you do too, that ass still fat I see." She says watching me walk. You see what y'all didn't know about Princess was that she was Bi. I just might use that to my advantage 😉.

"Girl, Yes it is. My number still the same too. Hit me up." I say while, walking to the elevator. I begin to fake cry again while walking to room 213. When I opened the door, Valerie was laying there with a smile on her face.

"Bitch you thought I was dead?!" She asks. I chuckle while nodding my head.

"Yes bitch I did, you should be in hell right now, but you somehow managed to stay alive." I say. She chuckles.

"You forgot I knew how to swim? I thought you'd remember seeing as though you used to call me Nemo because you were always we-" at that moment I had to cut her off.

"Bitchhh, I obviously didn't remember that because it wasn't that good. Anyways I'm going to kill you off like I was supposed to do." I said. I came in her direction and attempted to finish her off, but it was too late she already clicked the emergency button.

"You can't kill me dumb ass. I'm in the hospital hoe." She says. I chuckle while approaching her with a grimace.

"That is where you're wrong sis." I say while using my finger nail to slit her throat as if it was a zipper. Making her bleed out, before Security came, I left like a thief in the night. I laugh victoriously, while calling my aunt.

"She's dead now." I say with a smile. My aunt chuckles over the phone.

"That's my girl." She says.

"We should celebrate, but first I got some other business to take care of." I say. I look at the time on my phone, and it read 1:02 am. I smiled, while driving.

"The day left fast as hell but this will be the perfect time to do what I have to do." I say. I make my way to Walmart, and pull into their parking lot.

"Hmm I need to apply a lil gloss." I tell myself, while peeping my reflection in the rear view mirror. I pulled my lip gloss out of the console and put some on.

"You are a beautiful disaster, you are queen of the damned, you are one man's fantasy and an ugly bitch's nightmare." I tell myself before getting out of the car. I clicked the lock button on my car alarm and jogged into Walmart. When I walked in, men were already eying me.

"Damn I'd like to put icing on that cake." A young man says. I laugh while staring at him.

"Baby, the only thing you have to offer is glaze, and this cake doesn't need that." I say while walking off. He stood there in awe, but still watching me. I chuckle to myself and went to search for an employee. The first employee I see is a young pretty, chunky, brown skinned woman. She smiled while climbing the ladder.

"Excuse me, do you guys have white markers?" I ask. She steps down, while tapping her chin.

"Permanent ?" She asks. I nod my head.

"Yes ma'am ." I say . She nods her head.

"They would be over there in Crafts." She says while pointing five ailes down.

"Thank you." She says.

"No problem." She says. She's a pretty girl, still ain't got shit on me though.

(How she looked, but in Walmart uniform)

After making it to the crafts department I instantly found what I was looking for. I chuckle to myself , grabbed the marker, and begin to make my way to the register.

"Boy I'm finna end a relationship tonight." I say. At least I hope so, Clementine so damn stupid she might give his dog ass another chance. I shake my head.

"Pathetic." I sigh. I lead myself to the self checkout area and went to one where they took cards. I paid the $3.60, put the marker in the bag, grabbed my receipt and walked out of the store.

As I walk out, I watch a young couple walk in. They had to be my age. The man watched me so hard, that his girlfriend smacked him in the back of the head.

"Damn can she have her body back?" She asks. I chuckle to myself and walked to my truck. These men are pathetic, which is why I don't date them anymore. I just fuck, duck, dip, and live. I'd date a bad bitch though.

"I'm ready for this." I say while getting inside of my car. For the next fifteen minutes, I drove in peace. Once I got to my destination I parked my car, reached for the brick in my back seat and the marker. I sat the brick down on the front seat, and walked to his car. It took five seconds to think about what I was going to write.

"Thanks again for the dick, Daddy." I wrote, then I ran to my truck, took the brick, and threw it at his Girlfriend's car, hitting her back window. I ran back to my car and sped off. You can't just drop dick and leave me, I ain't that easy. There's some consequences that come with leaving me.

***
Clementine's POV

I was resting peacefully until....

"I'm gone kill that bitch!" Donny exclaims. I sit up and stare at him.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask. He shakes his head while looking down.

"Go look outside." He says. I rose up from my bed,threw on a robe and went to our parking lot/ garage thing.

"Thanks again for the dick daddy?!" I mocked. I look at my car and noticed that my window was bust. I looked through my back window to see a brick laying on my back seat. I stare at Adonis. I already knew who did this shit.

"How does this bitch know where we stay Donny?" I ask. Donny shrugs his shoulders.

"You don't know? Adonis Jarnell Blaylock, I swear if that hoe was here I am gonna bat the pi-"

"Chill the fuck out Ment! Damn!" He says. I put my hand on my hip, and roll my eyes.

"First of all Adonis, don't ever fucking talk to me like. Maybe if you knew how to keep your dick in your pants, my window wouldn't be fucked up. Got this hoe talking bout some thanks again for the dick." I say. He chuckles while shaking his head.

"Maybe if you gave me some pussy more I wouldn't have to deal with this." He says. I know the Fuck he didn't.

"Excuse me? Adonis, you know I've been feeling sick for the past week. Why the fuck would I wanna have sex with you while I'm sick?" I ask. He just stood there.

"You're not sick you're pregnant. I'm not stupid I seen the test yesterday in the trash can." He says.

"Don't try to flip the switch Donny." I say while walking inside of the house. He follows behind me. He wraps his arms around me.

"Look baby, I'm so-" At this point I had to cut him off.

"How many times are you going to say sorry Adonis? Look, I understand you're use to having different women, but if you're in a relationship you can't just go fucking other bitches when your dick gets hard. How would you feel if I was fucking other men? You wouldn't even give me a second, nor a third chance, but here my ass go giving you another chance because I love you and Ayana." I say, while fighting back tears and pulling away from him.

"Baby, I am really sorry. It's just ever since my family died, It's like I never had this Love shit figured out." He says while bringing me back closer to him. At that moment, I felt sincerity coming from his voice. See, we didn't want to bring up Donny's family because they hold a strong place in his heart. Adonis had a Mom, a Dad (Obviously) , and a brother Aden. Back when I was a freshman and he was a sophomore, his parents died from a fatal car accident with an 18 wheeler. The man in the 18 wheeler, was so drunk that he didn't realize that Adonis' Family was turning left so he kept going straight and then yeah. Long story short, Adonis has been damaged ever since. Which is why I really don't want to give up on him.

"Adonis, baby I get what you're saying, but you can't just fuck other women to fill that void in your heart. In the midst of you doing that, you're fucking up my heart ." I say while still crying. He held me close to him and cried along with me.

Author's Piece:

Man, this chapter was an emotional roller coaster for me. I hope you enjoy this chapter and this story I can't believe my book is 10.5k !! 😂😂😭 You Guys make me feel like somebody, even though I ain't shit in real life. I'm just a regular shmegular shy fat chick from Louisiana. Anyways, keep voting, commenting, and supporting like you always do. I love you guys, and y'all are so amazing and wonderful.

Forever Grateful. - Shehadtogrowup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 244 26
It's hard keeping up with fame especially when you're just a average girl.
19 0 1
In an Attempt to move on, Katelynn has to look back on her life and realize that some things are worth giving up, while some things are worth fightin...
9.3K 1.9K 110
He messed up but he's a good nigga who just need a second chance . She's a good girl who don't want to be hurt again.
365 9 14
It's Hard To Wait For Something You Know Might Not Happen , But It's Even Harder To Give Up When You Know It's Everything You Want.