Supergay

By Supercorp219

Hello! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so this will probably be terrible. For more information on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update!!

Chapter 14

834 18 2
By Supercorp219

I would like to say thank you to all of you for 1000 reads. It means a lot to me. Also, I'm sorry this is the last chapter of this, but fret not. I will be doing a Christmas oneshot and eventually upload a mystery novel and the high school au. It will just be a while, so follow me and you'll know when they are up. Once again, thank you everyone and I love you.

Kara's POV

Happy birthday to me! I'm the happiest I've been in ages. Lena came back last week and today is my Earth Birthday. We decided that it would be a great time to invite everyone to the alien bar and come out, which is a bit nerve racking. 

Lena and I are currently waiting for Alex and Maggie outside the speakeasy. All of our friends are waiting inside talking speculating who we are dating. It is hilarious.

"Okay, who do you think Alex is dating." James asks Mon-El, Winn, and J'onn.

"I can't see her dating anyone that doesn't own a firearm, so probably a policeman." Winn states, and I chuckle at how close he is.

"That would make sense." Mon-El agrees.

Alex and Maggie finally arrive "Here goes nothing" I mutter under my breath. Grabbing Lena's hand, I walk into the bar.

The walk to the table where my friends are sitting feels like it lasts forever. They don't realize we have entered, so that is a relief. I feel kind of bad for Lena. My hand won't stop sweating. I know they will react well, but I'm so scared. I take deep breathes until we finally reach the table.

"Wait, what?" James looks confused. He looks down at my hand intertwined with Lena's. Then his eyes go to Alex and Maggie's hands.

"Surprise." I say, holding our hands up.

"I thought you said you weren't a lesbian." Winn says, referencing when I told him I had powers on the roof.

"She's bi." Lena answers for me.

"Have you told her about the." Mon-El pretends to open his shirt.

"Yeah, I figured out Kara is Supergirl a while ago."

"How long have you been dating?" Winn points at Lena and me. "And how long have you been dating."

"We've been dating since before Thanksgiving and Lena and Kara have been dating since the Flash visited." Alex explains.

"I knew you would date a cop!" Winn exclaims.

"So, are we going to drink or what." Maggie says, waving over a waitress.

We have a fun night, drinking, laughing, and storytelling. Lena gets pretty drunk, which is hilarious.

"Bartender! Give me another shot please."

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but I think you've had enough."

"It's because I'm a Luthor, isn't it!" That is when Maggie drags Lena back to the table.

"I feel like we should probably be getting home now." I say, linking my arm through Lena's.

"I couldn't agree more. I am exhausted."

J'onn was our designated driver, so he brings us all home. Remember kids, don't drink and drive/fly. Let's just say that it is a good thing Lena had tomorrow off. She stumbles into my living room, laughing so hard she starts to cry. Then, she just stops laughing. It's only crying now.

"What's wrong babe?" I run over to her, hugging her.

"Everything. I don't deserve any of you."

"Lena, you deserve the world. If anything we don't deserve you. You are beautiful, smart, funny, and amazing to be around."

"What if you all start to hate me? What if I turn out like Lex? What if I turn out like my mother?"

"You aren't your brother or your mother. You are better then them. I'm so glad I have you. They won't hate you. There is too much to love." I kiss her forehead and she snuggles up closer to me, crying into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me."

"You don't have to apologize. I love being with you. Do you remember the moment we met? When I was with my cousin and he was being a jerk to you. I had a crush on you immediately, even if I tried to convince myself otherwise."

"I love you Kara. Please don't leave me."

"I love you too and I would never think of leaving you. Not in a million years." She kisses me, the tears on her face not yet dried.

We sit on the floor for a while until we decide to move to the bed. Lena borrows some of my clothes. Even though see stays over often, she prefers to wear my pajamas; she says they smell like me.

Lena falls asleep quickly tonight, which is rare. She often stays up later than I do, but I guess she must be exhausted right now. I am tired too. I yawn, pulling Lena closer.

I wake up earlier than Lena, which is also not common. My head hurts like a bitch, so I take so Advil. You know we must have drank a lot if me, Supergirl, has to take Advil. I set some out for when Lena wakes up, then I start making breakfast for us. I scramble some eggs, cook some bacon, set it cups of orange juice, and toast some bread.

"Good morning Lena." I say as I see her start to rise out of bed. She looks at the nightstand, then reaches for the medicine. After she takes it, she walks over and sits next to me.

"Good morning."

"How are you feeling."

"Pretty shitty if I'm being honest."

"Would breakfast make you feel better?" She nods, and we start digging in.

"Do we have to do anything today?"

"Let's hope not, but knowing us, there will be stuff to do and places to be."

"I don't want to. Aren't Alex and Maggie going to a concert tonight?"

"Yeah, they are. Why?"

"They can take a day off, why can't we?"

"Because you are a CEO and I am a superhero."

"But they are a secret agent and a cop. That seems busy too. One night off, that's all I'm asking."

"Well, I'll see what I can do."

"Great." Lena smirks at me. We finish getting ready for the day. We finally sit down to watch a movie together when my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?"

"Kara, we need you at the DEO. M'Gann just told me that there are White Martians after her."

"I'm on my way." I sigh out, kissing Lena and flying out the window. When I arrive at the DEO, J'onn is just leaving.

"I'm going to keep an eye out for M'Gann. I'll signal you if I need help. Can you watch over the DEO while I'm gone?"

"Yep." Why couldn't Alex take care of the DEO? Well, as long as I am here, I should do as I'm told.

M'Gann's POV

J'onn thinks I don't realize him following me. He keeps changing from form to form. He goes from an old woman to a young boy to a homeless man. He is adorable. I don't know why he is sneaking around, but I have a feeling I won't like it. I'll confront him later. I continue walking on my way to work with him close behind.

My work day is pretty uneventful for a few hours, but that does not last. J'onn just sat in the corner and talked to a few people, making sure to keep his eye on me. The longer time went on the more anxious I got. I know I told him about the Martains that are coming, but his presence makes it feel more real.

After the bar started to become more busy, I felt it. I knew that he was here. I go out the back door, feeling increasingly nervous.

"What do you want with me?" I yell as he lands on the ground in front of me. I hear the door behind me open, telling me that J'onn has followed me outside.

"I'm taking you back."

"Not on my watch." J'onn changes into his martian form and flies in front of me. This starts the fight, 2 against 1. Even with the numbers, J'onn and I are losing. Luckily, Supergirl shows up and scares him away. She wants me to go with her, but I know I can't. I have to face my demons.

I enter into the bar again. Sure enough, he is waiting inside for me.

"Whomst the fuck was that?" Armek asks, coming in really close.

"A friend."

"And only a friend? We wouldn't want you cheating on your fine husband, would we?" He points to himself before he shoves me. You heard him right folks. I'm married to this ass. Just another reason to leave that hellhole of a planet.

"I'm not going with you."

"Yes, you are." He grabs my arm, digging his fingers into my skin. I pull away, pushing him.

"Leave me alone." I try walking out of the bar, but he grabs me once again. I swing around, punching him right in the nose.

"You little bitch!" He yells, but I am already gone. I see J'onn waiting for me. Grabbing his hand, we fly over to the DEO. I am not allowed through the door though. The guards tell me that M'Gann had already arrived, and told me to leave or they will use force.

"You don't understand! I'm the real M'Gann. I can prove it! J'onn, read my mind." I usher him, and he nods in agreement.

"She's M'Gann."

"How do we know you are actually Hank?" The guards ask him. Frustrated, J'onn pushes them to the side and uses his badge to come inside.

"Everyone be careful! That M'Gann is a fake!" J'onn yells.

"Man, you found out much faster than I thought. Why did you have to wait for her?" Armek disappears and the lights go out. When they turn back on, everyone looks around frantically, but can't find him. J'onn calls for a lockdown, so all the lights start blinking red.

"We don't know who Armek is impersonating or if he escaped. Does anyone have any idea what we should do now?" I ask, looking around.

"I'll be right back." Alex walks away dialing a number into her phone. "Hey Sawyer. I might be a bit late to the concert. Work emergency. You understand. Okay, I'll be safe. See you soon." Since I can read minds, I know that Alex was talking to her girlfriend. Once Kara connects the dots, she also grabs her phone.

"I know we were planning on relaxing tonight, but there is an emergency at work. I'll try to leave as soon as I can. You can finish the movie we were watching earlier if you want. I've already seen it hundreds of times. Bye babe." She hangs up in her girlfriend. Damn, is everyone here gay? (Yeah, pretty much)

"Who could he be? Derick, you weren't here when the Martian disappeared. That seems pretty suspicious, doesn't it." A random agent named Sarah asks, eyeballing the one named Derick.

"Yet you are the one pushing the blame? How do we know it isn't you." He responds. That's when everything gets loud, people arguing with each other. No one is without blame.

"Everyone calm down! Stop shouting." J'onn yells, and though it is a bit hypocritical, everyone does shut up. A solution hits me at that moment. I grab a bunsen burner and put it next to my hand, which turns back to my normal, Martian skin.

"White Martians can't hold their forms when around fire. That's how we can figure out who Armek is. Everyone, step up." They form a line, each putting their hands up to the fire. That is until we get to Winn. He hesitates.

"Winn, you have to do this." Supergirl says, looking seriously at him. He smirks, putting his hand up to the bunsen burner, revealing his real self.

"Surprise." He says, grabbing the burner and me. I punch him, and he drops the burner. Alex quickly handles that, making sure the entire building doesn't burn down. While we were fixing that, Armek escaped again.

"Are you kidding me?" I say, frustrated that he disappeared again.

"We have to find..." J'onn is interrupted by a female, robotic noice.

"The DEO will self destruct in... 15 minutes."

"Armek must have used Winn's brain to sabotage the DEO. We need to find the real Winn like right now." Supergirl tries to use her x-ray vision, but curses to herself, remembering the walls are lined with lead.

"Let's split up. Danvers sisters, you check the basement. Derick and Sarah, you check the second floor. M'Gann and I will check this floor." We do as we are told, forming our groups and leaving the room.

We search each room, not looking too throughly since we have to get around quicker. There is a tense silence between us. I can tell J'onn wants to say something.

"Please just spit it out. If we are going to die, I want to know what you are thinking right now."

"It's sappy. I know this. I have just felt a very strong connection with you. Stronger than anyone else on Earth. I tried to deny my feelings, I tried to convince myself that I hated you, but that didn't work. I just, I just like you. A lot." I know it isn't the time, so I don't kiss him, but I totally would have.

"I feel the same way." I grab his hand, which must suffice for the moment. We walk into the hallway and stop dead in our tracks.

"Oh shit." On the wall in front of us is Winn, covered in a sticky pink substance. Next to him is Alex.

"Call Kara. Now." I say as I claw at the stuff encasing the two. J'onn joins in after he calls Supergirl, and we finally get them off the wall.

Kara's POV

The basement is cold and pretty empty. There are many halls containing few doors. We use this space mostly for storage and training. We are practically running, trying to cover all of this ground.

"I'm so jealous of you and Maggie." I blurt out, wishing I could shove my words back into my mouth.

"How so?"

"You guys are so perfect together. You go on dates, you have fun. You are supposed to be going to a concert tonight. We never do anything. We are so busy."

"Have you seen you two? You're a power couple. And badasses."

"So are you and Maggie."

"You are a fucking superhero and a millionaire."

"Fair enough." I shrug. I'm about to continue when my phone goes off. It's J'onn. He must have found Winn! I answer quickly.

"That isn't the real Alex. Run." Oh no. I look up as "Alex" changes into a White Martian. We square up, throwing punches and going through walls. Lucky for me, we end up in the reactor room where we would be able to stop the explosion.

"You are quite the fool, aren't you?" The White Martian says.

"Look who's talking." I say, ducking as J'onn and M'Gann fly in past my head, engaging in the battle. Alex and Winn follow shortly behind, along with Armek. Now we are all fighting right next to a bomb that can destroy this building and everything within 10 blocks of it. Pretty great, right?

Winn works at the computer while Alex holds her alien gun out, protecting him. J'onn and M'Gann fight Armek and I fight the one that impersonated Alex. We go back and forth, though I have a slight upper hand. Soon, I have him almost beat. Just in time too.

"The DEO will self destruct in... 2 minutes." The voice sounds out.

"Winn, hurry!" I rush him, which may not be the best idea.

"I am, I am. Just need to... Shit! Let me try this." He types into the keyboard. As he presses enter, the lights stop flashing red and the voice tells us the DEO's self destruction has been cancelled.

We all breathe out in unison. Winn saved us. Winn saved all the unsuspecting civilians that were around us. J'onn pats him on the back.

"Good job."

"Thanks. May I suggest not trying that whole sticking-to-a-wall bit. It sucked."

"I can second that." Alex says, chuckling.

"I should probably go to Lena." 

"Yeah. I have a concert to catch with a beautiful woman. See you later Kara." Alex waves, making her way to the door. I say goodbye to all of my friends then leave too.

"Hey Lena. I'm home!" I say, entering our apartment. I am greeted with a tight hug. Lena is in my old shirt from college, and she looks beautiful. She also has on some yoga pants. How can she rock literally anything. I'm sure if she wore a trash bag she would look good.

"Did you fix the emergency?"

"Yeah, it was just a Martian impersonating Winn and Alex. We also almost blew up a bunch of people, but it's all good. What did you do today?"

"I cleaned and watched Netflix. I know I wasn't supposed to, but I did some work emails."

"Have you had dinner? If not I'll order pizza." She shakes her head no so I reach for the phone. After I hang up I pull Lena in close and start kissing her. This goes on for sometime, progressing to more.*wink* Not that you dirty birdie. We still had pizza coming.

We had a pretty chill night. We ate pizza and watched a movie. We cuddled. It was great. I'm always so happy when I fall asleep next to her.

Alex's POV

I was a bit late to the concert, but not terribly late. It was such a great night. Singing, dancing, and laughing with the woman I love. Yes, I said it. Love. She is just so... Maggie. I think I'm going to tell her. I want to tell her how much I care.

After all of the stuff that has happened today, there just isn't time that night. I pass out as soon as I laid down, and it definitely helped having Maggie wrapped in my arms. I want to do something romantic to tell her, but what to do?

I decide to make eggs and toast for breakfast, but I shape them as I ❤️ U. I know it is sappy, but I'm tired and don't care how embarrassing it is. Now I just have to wait for Maggie to wake up.

"Good morning babe." I say, getting up and kissing Maggie's cheek.

"Morning Danvers." She stops and does a double take. "What's this?" She points to the plate with the food on it.

"It's the truth. I love you Maggie. You are so fucking amazing. I'm so glad you criticized my agent at the plane scene." She chuckles, kissing me.

"I love you too." Now we are both smiling at each other. If only this was a tv show. It would be perfect, just like Detective Dimples.

J'onn's POV

All the other agents have gone home, so now it is just M'Gann and me. Alone at the DEO on the balcony.

"I've been trying to tell you something, but it is just so hard."

"Lay it on me M'Gann. I can handle it."

"I'm leaving."

"What?" I'm dumbfounded. What does she mean?

"I'm going back to Mars. I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner. I wanted to spend a few days with you without it being different."

"How long before you leave?" She looks at her phone. It reads 9:57.

"Three minutes."

"Why are you going back?"

"I see if I can save anyone else. To see if there are Green Martians left, or good White Martians. I have to do this." We stand in silence for a few seconds until I grab her by the face and kiss her. Seconds later, she disappears. I know I will miss her, but I keep up my hope.

Epilogue

Over the next few years Maggie and Alex ended up getting married. They adopt an adorable little boy named Andrew, who grows up to be a firefighter, wanting to help people like his mothers. They also have a dog named Gertrude, whose name was thought of in a drunken state, but stuck.

Kara and Lena get married too. Who would've thought a Luthor and a Super would get married. They have a daughter named Jane, who grows up to become the mayor of National City, correcting some of the corruption that had been running deep in the roots of the town. They have two kittens, and live happily ever after.

J'onn and M'Gann keep in touch, eventually reuniting with one another. As you can imagine, this makes some of the family trees complicated, Jane having a Space mom, a Space grandma, and a Space grandpa.

James and Winn either become best friends and roommates or date each other and move in together. You decide. Personally, I ship it, but do what you want.

Mon-El's mother finds him months later, and when Mon-El asks Kara to let him go for the betterment of the city, she quickly obliges.

Life in National City is great. Everything is pretty fucking great. Thank you for reading.

Love,

The author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 154 19
I had the urge to write a Hunger Games fanfic, here it is. Enjoy! P.S. Sorry if the writing is horrible, this is the first book I've ever written on...
24.9K 331 17
You are Y/n. This is my first fanfic. I hope you like it!!! Please comment and tell me what you think!
54.1K 1.8K 19
This is the second part of my Stan Marsh x Reader series. Special thanks to thtgirlopal for asking me to write this. I hope it meets everyone's exc...
204 33 11
Guys please this is my first book on Wattpad also my first prose. I am a screen writer and I need you guys help. Please vote and don't forget to leav...