Teen Wolf Imagines

By stay-mon-russ

Mixed short imagines and preferences about teen wolf characters x reader Characters Peter hale, Derek hale t... More

Peter hale
He Did It Again ~Peter Hale
Remember - Peter Hale
Missed You Peter
Guess Who's Going To be A Father ~ Peter Hale
Unexpected Wedding Guest ~Peter Hale
The Bad Guy - Peter Hale
The Hunter ~ Peter Hale
Your Anchor Your alpha ~ Peter Hale
I'm With Him Now - Hales
Stuck - Peter Hale
Blacklight Party - Peter Hale (requested)
Training - Peter Hale (requested)
The Student Vs The Master - Peter Hale (requested)
Back Home - Peter Hale (requested)
Surprise - Peter Hale (requested)
Dangerous Date - Peter Hale
Savior -Peter Hale
I Can Give You Power - Peter Hale
Something We're Not Fighting - Peter Hale
Living Without You Is Driving Me Insane - Peter Hale
Busted - Peter Hale 18+ Nsfw
Wishes And Dreams - Peter Hale
Your Mine - Peter Hale Nsfw 18+
babysitting ~ peter hale (nsfw)
The Valentines Hunt
You're Not Weak
Secrets Part 1 Peter
Secrets Part 2 - Peter Hale
Secrets Part 3
Derek Hale
Revenge ~ Derek Hale
Derek - Stake Out
Anchor ~ Derek Hale
Coffee Shop ~ Derek Hale
Pool Hall ~ Derek Hale (part 2 To Coffee Shop)
Baby Blues ~ Derek Hale
Set Up - Derek Hale
Christmas Misunderstanding Derek Hale
Theo Raeken
Theo - What Happened Last Night
Liam Dunbar
Bait - Liam Dunbar (requested)
Preferences
How You Met.....
He Says I Love You
He Dose Something Romantic
You Find Out He's A Werewolf
He Gets Jealous
A/N
Christmas Special
lonely this Christmas peter hale
Mistletoe - Derek Hale
Stay With Me - Theo
Tree Shopping - Peter Hale
Home For Christmas - Chris
Secret Meetings - Theo Raeken
Snowed In - Peter

Y/n Gets Jealous

7.4K 106 45
By stay-mon-russ

Peter hale
Jealous of Lydia

You wasn't a jealous person, but lately you the amount of time Peter and Lydia was spending together was starting to get a little annoying. "you sound jealous" Allison said copying notes for her homework.

"I'm not jealous, I'm.. I'm.."you say trying to think of a different word" okay maybe I am but I have good reason" you defend.

"really what reason because I can't see Lydia and Peter having a secret thing" Allison said back. You roll your eyes a habit you'd picked you from Peter. "first they have a connection, the whole Lydia brought Peter back to life" you say "oh you after he made her and the while town think she was crazy" Allison argued back making your point invalid.

"okay then Lydia was the one to tell him he was a father that would have had an impact don't you think" you say next again Allison had an answer "the daughter who wants nothing to do with him" you groaned clearly not getting your point across.

Allison finally looked up from her work "y/n I really don't think you have to worry also where has this all come from, those things happened ages ago now" she asked. You could feel your eyes swelling knowing what you was about to say, "for the past 2 weeks Peter has been meeting up with Lydia, they said he was teaching her to control her banshee powers" you stopped to take a breath and swallow feeling your voice get shaky. "and that's probably what they have been doing" Allison frowned seeing you get upset.

"when I suggested I would go and help Peter told me no, he said I could get hurt. If anything went wrong at least he'd heal." you say. Allison frowned more "but you don't believe that" she questioned. "no especially when he's been there every night this week" you say "so two days ago I followed him up to Lydia's lake house and they wasn't training" you told the huntress as her mouth fell open. "when I looked through the window Peter was hugging her, I ran before I could see anymore" you say crying at the thought of Peter cheating on you.

Allison was now doubtful to, but tried to reassure you it wasn't what you'd seen. You said thank you to her for cheering you up and putting up with your crying. Saying bye you heading up a floor to Peter's apartment. You got no answer when you knocked frowning thinking where is he.

On you way home you see Lydia's car parked outside the school, thinking it was late and dark you slowed down as you pasted. Something else caught your eye Peter's car. Pulling into the car park you walk the window to look in. Peter and Lydia was talking and smiling, you got closer to hear. "Tomorrow at boat house I have to go know before someone notices I'm gone" Lydia said "I'll be there, I can't wait it'll be... " Peter started but stopped. "someone else is here" he said. You ran back to your car driving off. The rest of the way home you tried to tell yourself Allison was right it's probably something Innocent but you couldn't help think they was having an affair.

The next morning you was determined to find out the truth. You was going to go to the boat house and find once and for all if they was just training or something else. Calling Allison to help you.

Peter had blanked your calls all day it was all part of his plan he knew it was sly but he needed to let keep being jealous. After seeing y/n leave the school he knew she'd heard him and Lydia, he was thankful that nothing they said was too bad. He more thankful that Allison would have her phone on load speaker when you called with your now not so secret plan. Peter called Lydia more excited then before he had tweaked their plans ready for tonight.

You and Allison got to the boat house all the lights was on. You got closer to the door when Allison got a call. "y/n I have to go my dad thinks I'm with Scott I need to go" you nodded knowing how Mr argent can get.

You was about to come out the bushes when Peter pulled up, he was dressed in a smart jeans and nice shirt he looked almost ready for a date and carried a small gift wrapped jewelry box. You watched Lydia greet him at the door and he gave her the box.

This was the last straw you ran over screaming their names. "finally sweetheart I thought you was going to be the bushes all night sweetheart" Peter said. Lydia handed you the box "I was going to leave it on the bed with your clothes, I've laid you something out upstairs" she said giddy walking to her car. You was angry and confused and wanted to know what was going on. Peter told you do listen to Lydia and go up and get changed. Lydia had set out a gorgeous black dress and matching shoes, putting them on you fixed your hair. Finally opened the small long box, inside was a diamond necklace you knew cost more then you made in a year.

You went out the room calling Peter's name down the stairs. When you hear him say in here you walked into a room covered in fairy lights and candles. The table was set for two with something that smelt amazing coming from under the lids over the plates. Peter held your chair out as you looked in shock, "you did all this for me" you ask Peter sat facing you "yes Lydia has been helping me plan all this, it's why we've been meeting but I wanted to surprise you" he said.

You started giggling as he frowned "why are you laughing it's took ages to plan this" he said sounding a little disappointed. "I'm laughing because I've been jealous of Lydia for no reason and to think I thought you was having an affair with her" now Peter laughed too lifting off the lids to your meal. "I love you y/n, even if you get a bit crazy and jealous your still my girl" he smirked sitting back to eat.

Derek hale
Jealous of  Erica

Erica was always at the hale loft lately, every time you went she was there trying to flirt with Derek and you hated it.

It was all a game to her and Derek was to naive to see it no matter what you told him he said it's her trying to be the best beta nothing to worry or get jealous about. For a while you tried to not let Erica bother you that was until you overheard a conversation between Erica and Isaac.

"I really don't know what Derek see's in that human girl but be sure he'll be mine soon" you heard Erica say. "good luck with that" Issac said rolling his eyes at her. They both left with her still talking about ways to get Derek pissing you off as you finally entered the loft living room. You could hear them fighting and training down stairs, getting bored waiting you went to find Derek.

Erica heard you coming, just like she'd heard you listening in to her conversation with Isaac. She jumped on Derek like she was fighting with him then kissed him biting his lip in a heated kiss. Derek pushed her off him but it was too late you had already seen it. Tears running down your face to ran out of the loft. "you do that again" Derek roared at Erica before running after you.

Derek found you in the wood sat on the floor crying your eyes out. "y/n" he said low, making you lift your head "go away Derek" you snap trying to wipe your face. "not until you talk to me" he said holding out his hand to help you up. "why did you run off?" he asked. You raise your eyes "really Derek another girl has her legs you snogging the face off you and you expect me to stay" you argue back.

"I don't like her and don't know why she did it but it's not going to happen again I promise you y/n" he says looking in your eyes. "she did because she wants to be with you" you tell him thinking about what she'd said earlier "and she's right I'm just a weak human you should be with someone like you, like her" you say sad nit really sure what you meant if it was a break up statement or a wish to become a wolf. As you go to walk away Derek spins you his eyes glowing red fangs showing "do you want me to turn you! Make you my mate and my top beta! Make Erica an omega! Say it y/n and I'll do it anything to prove to you I'm in love with you and only you" his voice deeper then normal but his red eyes pleading with yours.

Nodding you hold your arm up agreeing to his offer. Derek bites your wrist hard making you scream in pain. When he pulls away his face is back to normal your blood dripping from his lips. Derek hugs you tight waiting for the wound to start healing. After a an hour the bite mark is gone you smile at Derek. "now that's done time for your next one" he said making you look confused as he shifted again. This time Derek bit your neck only this didn't hurt like the first one but it made you shift too, when he stopped you looked at him "what did you do that for" you ask nervous. "That was a mate mark. I want us to go back and show everyone your my mate, girlfriend, soul mate what ever you want to call it I want them to know" he said putting his arm around you taking you back the loft ready to make sure you will never be jealous of anyone again.

Theo raeken
Jealous of Tracy

You had always hated kanimas so it was no surprise Tracy was one well half one, or Theo was her alpha. Theo tried to keep you out of as much dread doctor business as possible and you respected that, but lately every time you saw Tracy in school you wanted to punch her.

It didn't help a lot of school kids was confused over who out you both Theo was actually dating. "Tracy's changed a lot" one girl behind you in the lirbery said as Tracy walked past. "I think it's because she's dating Theo now their always with each other lately" another said. Your blood boiled  any chance of studying had gone as you picked up your bags leaving.

By the lockers you saw Theo and of course his new Tracey shaped shadow. You went over to him, Theo's wolf senses already telling him you was pissed off "hey baby girl" he greeted you with a smile to which you didn't return. "get the hell away from my boyfriend!" you demand looking her in the eyes. Tracy however just laughed "I mean it Tracy stay the fuck back I know he's your alpha but he's my man so go now" you snarl

"aw is the little human jealous, can't handle a little competition" Tracy coo'd mocking you. You punched her as hard as you could almost breaking your knuckles. Tracy flicked out her claws as a threat "go on I dare you" you say looking at her hand. "your not the first kanima I've faced, and Jackson was the real deal not a crippled attempt like you" you say back bit showing any fear.

At this point Theo stepped in as Tracy went for you. He grabbed her wrist telling her to go, she gave you a snotty dirty look before following orders. Theo took your hand in his looking at the swelling and bruising already starting. Without works and a blank look on his face Theo lead you away from the lockers.

At the nurses office the was no one there, Theo told you to sit while he looked in a few cupboards, coming back with an ice pack putting it on your hand. "are you going to tell me what that was all about princess?" Theo asked pressings the ice down. You rolled your eyes not really wanting to answer him. "I'm waiting y/n" he said after a few minutes of silence. "I hate Tracy! I hate how much time your spending with her!" you say looking at the wall avoiding his eyes.

Theo smirked it was the first time the blank poker face faded since your argument with Tracy. "princess you really don't have to be jealous of Tracy" he said. You went to speak but Theo cut you off leaning in to speak "and before you try to deny it, I've smelt it on you for days now" he said in your ear. "okay maybe I am but I have reason when half of beacon hills thinks you are with her" you say. To your surprise Theo hummed and began kissing your neck as you spoke, "you spend more time with her and the rest of that pack then you with me lately!" you tell him.

Theo didn't answer at first instead continued kissing and nipping at your neck. Annoyed he wasn't listening "Theo I mean it listen to me" you say not making much of effort to move him, enjoying the feeling too much. "I was listening to you princess" he mumbles between kisses "and you should know I don't like her ether she's just a good soldier, nothing like my sweet, smart, unpredictable y/n" he says looking in your eyes "she's not your, and I'm only spending time with her to make sure she doesn't screw up all my plans" you couldn't help smile at his words.

"well I wish you wouldn't especially round school" you say with a pout. Theo just laughed looking at the spot on your neck he'd been kissing. "what?" you ask looking at his adorable grin.

"nothing princess, just admiring my handy work" he said making you jump to your feet. In the mirror you see on large purple bruise and two smaller ones close to it. "Theo" you scream at the sight of the marks. Theo laughs putting his arms around you, "well this one way to shut the Students of beacon hills up" he says talking off his jacket, sliding it onto you "now they'll know who my girl really is"

Chris Argent
Jealous of Melissa

Chris had been out with the pack getting hurt, something clawed his back or at least that's what stiles told you on the phone. You rushed home to see what has happened almost skipping a few red lights. All apparently not needed, as he was sat with Melissa McCall. Neither of them heard you enter, as they giggle together.

"look if you want this done before she's back, keep still" Melissa giggled. You stopped in the hallway listening in. "thanks for keeping all this a secret" you hear Chris say. "well I think both of us wanna keep this and the other times a secret" she said back.

What was a secret, what other times. Your mind raced as you started thinking the worst. The was a few minutes of silence part of you wanted to look round the corner to see what they was doing. You stopped when Chris spoke "nice won't even scar" he said "well I am a professional and it's rear you let me get my hands on you" she sounded flirty and seductive. "maybe I'm afraid of what will happen if I do" he answers back. You couldn't listen anymore their words you need to see what was happening.

Melissa kissed Chris's cheek close to his lips. "what was that for" Chris asked shocked. You froze you couldn't speak or think "for Scott and" Melissa started but didn't get to finish as you hand smacked her hard across the face. The next minute or two was a mix of screaming and shouting, Melissa saying it's not what it looked like and you shouting a number of swear words like slut and whore trying to hit her again. Chris grabbed you dragging you away as you scream trying to hit him.

Melissa left as Chris held you against the wall till you calmed down. "the kiss was her thanking me for saving Scott, I don't know what you think you saw but it was innocent you didn't have to hit her" he said trying to explain. "really so what was the talk of secret meeting about then" you say punching him in the chest not moving much.

Chris's face dropped knowing your heard them. He knew you'd find out eventually but he didn't want it to be like this. "y/n look, the is nothing going on with me and Melissa, she's been patching me up when I go out with Derek. I didn't want you finding out how hurt I was so I'd ask Melissa to stitch me up so you didn't worried and stop me going out" he explained.

You had calmed down but still didn't truly believe him. When Chris let you go and turned around you saw he'd popped his stitches. Walking to the first aid box still open on the table "sit down your still bleeding" you order him coldly. You start cleaning his cut pushing harder then you normally would still angry. Chris hissed in pain "ouch y/n" he snapped at you "oh sorry I'm not as professional as Melissa" you say innocently but her name had a lot of venom to it.

Chris turned in his chair cupping your cheeks in his hands "y/n, you don't have to be jealous of Melissa I don't like her, her son is dating my daughter it just weird. And I love you y/n only you" he suddenly kissed you hard and rough trying to show you how he felt in that one kiss. When you pulled back you finally believed him now feeling guilty. "I'm sorry for being jealous" you start but Chris hugs you close to his chest "I know and you don't have to I'm sorry you felt like that" he told you. "I guess I own Melissa an apology" you say embarrassed "yes but first let go to bed we can apologize to each first" he said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 22.9K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...
152K 1.9K 68
Well the title basically says it but this is a book for preferences and also for requests for Teen wolf. If you want a specific preference or just an...
358K 4.7K 54
Here are some Teen Wolf preferences which will include: •Scott •Stiles •Derek •Liam •Theo •Isaac •Brett •Aiden •Jackson •Jordan •Nolan •Gabe •Garret...
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...