Desolate (Klaus Mikaelson)

WhatYoLookinAt tarafından

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical a... Daha Fazla

Cast
Evie
Masquerade
Stolen
Eliijah
Slater
Warlocks
Werewolf
Bonds
Jules
Damon
Dinner Parties.
Deals
Caroline and hippies
Witchy house
Klaus
The last Day
Stefan
Ray
Hybrid failures
Chicago
Chicago part 2
All Lies Come To An End
Distancing
Teen Spirit
Chill
Evienapped
Mikael
On a leash
Hybrid bite
Brief Meeting
Esther
The Mikaelson Ball
Sort This Drama
Unlinking
20s
Esther ender
Saved
Off The Bridge
Back To Body
Weddings
Body Guards
The Hunter
The grill
Not sober
Miss Mystic Falls
Dead
Get ready to leave
Part two
Pregnancy
Wolfiness
Plans
Baby
Microwaved
Twin bonding
Utter Betrayal
Punishment
Dance Back From The Grave
Cemetery
The Factions
An unblinking death
A new Hope
Mystic Falls
Savannah
New Orleans... Again
Davina's Cabin
Seeing red
I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name
Brotherhood
Family Down Time
Locked by your hands
Petrova
Another Mikaelson?
Too many Mikaelsons
Because
Welcome to the end
Epilogue

Marcel's army

17.1K 360 114
WhatYoLookinAt tarafından

Brr, brrrr, brrrrrrr, brrrrrrrr.

_____________________________________________________

" Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus asks, passing me the grapes as the both of us sit at the dining table, staring at Rebekah expectantly.

"No, should I have?" She asks, sounding unconvincing to me.

" He's been mysteriously silent-- avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings." He says with a shrug, smiling gratefully as I hand him the strawberries.

" If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." She says, sounding annoyed and sore her self.

" Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes. "He starts mocking her" "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain."

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." She smiles fakely, stealing one of my grapes as I slap her hand away.

"Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!The only one of you that isn't mad a me is Evie!" I shrug, sticking to my grapes.

" Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." She shudders.

"Poppycock! I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards my child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger."

" There is something fundamentally wrong with you."She says, smirking as she leaves the room, leaving me alone with the mardy hybrid.

"What?" He asks, staring at my unamused face.

I do my best British accent, imitating him,"you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger." He sticks his tongue out at me, pouring me an orange juice.

"You are no angel yourself."He says,to which, I scoff.

"Name one non-angelic thing I have done."He remains silent, causing me to smirk, "Point proven."I add, finishing my breakfast.

_______________________________________________________________________

"They have all forsaken me. My siblings are as deceitful in disease just as my parents ever were. Accusing me of using my baby for my own gain, trusting others before their own blood." Klaus says dramatically as Cami writes thinks down, she smirks slightly, probably thinking the same thing as me.

"Would a laptop kill you?" She asks... She really doesn't want to be here.

" Elijah and Rebekah have cut to the quick with their vicious lies about me. And all I've done is tried to win this battle of wills over Marcel's control of the Quarter in order to reclaim our home. "He looks at Cami, who has stopped working" Type, please!"

"What's the point? You just repeat the same thing over and over again. Rebekah's out to get you. Elijah's out to get you. Is there anyone who isn't plotting your downfall? I doubt you trust your own reflection." I snort.

"She has a point Nik." He glares at us both.

"You know, if the daggers weren't missing, I would put one in each of their hearts. Rid myself of the burden of my siblings for a couple of centuries." He mutters.

"Look at you! Repeating the same destructive cycles over and over again. You are the architect of your own unhappiness!" She says, raising her eyebrows.

" I don't remember asking for your advice."

"Klaus," I groan as he furrows his eyebrows. "Evie." He says back, his tone the same as my own.

"Oh, really? So, of all the people in New Orleans, you choose someone with a masters in psychology to record your life story. You're over a thousand years old. Pretty damn sure you know how to type. The truth is, you compelled me to come here because you have no one else to talk to, and you want to be understood. Then, you compel me to forget everything as soon as I leave your presence because you are too scared to trust anyone apart from Evie."

"I'm scared of nothing." He replies back, snappily

I sigh,"Leave whenever you want to Cami, don't let the big bad wolf make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm in charge of this get together."Klaus snaps. Threateningly, I raise an eyebrow as he shrinks back.

"Whatever." He mutters, allowing me to smirk in victory.

_______________________________________________________________________

Wearing loose clothes and under the influence of a spell, I follow Klaus into the abattoir, no one will be able to tell that I'm pregnant.

"Klaus." Marcel says, standing at the head of the compound as if he were expecting Klaus to arrive.

"You've been avoiding my calls." Klaus says, disregarding the crappy greeting.

" Little pissed off lately." Marcel says, shrugging.

"Apologies for my behaviour can come later. You have something of mine. I want it back."Klaus says, calmly. Marcel's eyes scan him, then drift towards me, he stares at me with a knowing look.

"Sorry, but I can't do that." Marcel says, holding up a silver dagger.

Rebekah enters the courtyard and takes it from him. Klaus looks both unamused and suspicious as I grow uncomfortable under Marcel's intense gaze.

"What is this?" Klaus asks, his temper showing as he stares angrily at Rebekah.

"Apologies for your behaviour? You don't apologise, Nik. You just act. I've had enough. We have had enough." She replies, her eyes moving to me quickly.

"Look at you. Finally in possession of the one thing that can take you down. How does it feel?" Klaus asks, an angry smirk rests on his face as he glares at his sister, unaware to the weird glances that Marcel is giving me.

Marcel whistles, causing loads of vampires to appear as Rebekah takes me, holding me close to her protectively.

" So this is it? The evil bastard Klaus has gone too far, must be punished. And by his own sibling, nonetheless. How positively biblical. And you, Marcel, is this--"He points at the vampires"-- your idea of a hit? I taught you better than this paltry excuse for a take-down. Do you think you can subdue me with this!?" He looks around him, his face turning cold when he sees Rebekah holding me.

"Release Evie now." He snarls,threateningly.

Marcel whistles again, gathering even more vampires.

"How dramatic." I mutter, Klaus, despite the situation that he's in, smirks at me.

" Let's end this charade, shall we? Vampires of New Orleans! Do recall that I am an Original. A hybrid. I cannot be killed. Eternity is an awfully long time. How long, do you think, Marcel will stay in power? What if one of you lot were to release me, knowing I will be eternally in your debt? Oh, I would pity those of you who dared to cross me. I can assure you, your ends would be spectacular. And if anyone of you touch Evie, I can assure you long, miserable, not to mention painful deaths. To borrow a trick from an old friend-"He reaches out his hand, which holds a large gold coin"- Whoever picks up this coin gets to live. "He drops the coin on the floor in front of him, a smug smile resting on his face" Now, which of you magnificent bastards wants to join me?"

" Anyone wants that coin, pledge allegiance to Klaus. Take it now. Go ahead. The choice is yours." Marcel says, standing close to Rebekah who continues to hold me.

No one moves... "Take him."Marcel says.

Straight into action, two vampires rush into action, lunging towards Klaus. He takes the first one, forcing his hand through his heart and throws him to the floor, he takes the second, forcing his head back to an unnatural angle and throws him easily into the wall, as if he weighed nothing. A smug expression on his face, he throws his arms out, showing that he is ready for more, a growl escaping his throat.

His arms still out around him, two vampires lasso chains around them, pulling him towards them as I gasp. By the chains, the two vampires pull him back, the shock of it causing his body to meet with the floor as Rebekah holds me tighter.

Almost immediately, he speeds to his feet, in perfect time as more vampires come at him in groups, each one of them being brutally killed, one by one. A few vampires later, one of them throws a hard punch, knocking Klaus to the floor as they continue to strike him. Working together to hold him down, they punch him repetitively, beating the life out of him as I whimper, Rebekah shifts uncomfortably as I squint my eyes closed, tightly.

I keep them closed, hearing Klaus's groans of pain, not wanting to see his inflicted wounds. I struggle in Rebekah's hold, but to no avail. "Please make them stop,"I whimper quietly, a tear escaping from my eye.

After a while,it falls silent and I hear the clattering of mettle as Rebekah's dagger hits the floor.Hearing a repeat of Klaus's growl, I force my watery eyes open as vampires take small steps back. Violently, he forces himself into a standing position, kicking people away from him and tearing out hearts, his eyes flashing amber for the briefest of moments.

He grabs the nearest vampire to him, pulling him down as he viciously tears into his neck, dropping him carelessly and growling at the sky savagely.

He breaks the chains, the crowd of vampires blocking everything else from my view as they, each in turn get thrown aside, dead.

"Marcel! Come and finish this!" Klaus screams out, blood drying against his chin, his own and other peoples as a few stray spots spray against his forehead, soaking into his jacket.

Klaus continues to shred people as Rebekah turns to Marcel desperately, tilting me to the side with her as she turns.

"Take the coin!" She says, her voice frantic as the tears continue to fall down my face.

"What?" Marcel asks, shocked.

"He won't stop until everyone is dead. And he will kill you too. End this. Pick up the coin!" She continues, her tone remaining the same.

" Enough!" Marcel shouts. The room falls silent. The fighting stops. Exaggeratedly, Marcel leans down, his fingers brushing over the coin before picking it up, holding it up for Klaus to see.

"Well, well, well. The great Marcel, self-proclaimed king of New Orleans, bowing before me" Klaus says, amused.

"There. I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. You have the keys to my kingdom. It's yours." Marcel throws the coin to Klaus's feet, as Klaus smiles gleefully. With it being safe, Rebekah releases me, speeding away with Marcel close in tow. I sigh in relief, tears still falling down my cheeks as Klaus turns his gaze towards me, nervously. My poor pumpkin...

I rush towards him as he steadies me, his hands holding onto my elbows. I stare into his eyes, my hand caressing my cheeks as I breathe out a sigh. "You're alright." I half ask but mostly state. The corner of his lip pulls up as I pull his face to mine, ignoring the blood that covers his face. I rap my arms around his neck as his hands stray from my arms, one resting at the small of my back and the other resting in my hair. Our lips move in sync, slowly and passionately as we savour the moment. My tears fall onto his face as bits of wet blood mingle with my skin.

Slowly, we pull away, our bodies close together as we pant lightly.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." he says, wiping my tears away as I join our lips together again.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Elijah's home. There's only one dagger. Which one of us will you be punishing today?" Rebekah asks, trailing in front of us as we enter the mansion.

" I contemplated a game of eenie-meenie-miney-moe. "He pauses, pushing me down on to the couch gently"You betrayed me. My own sister!"

"Niklaus, don't you dare!" Elijah says, well, yells.

"Perhaps it should be you, brother! Jumping to the accusations as usual, claiming that my intentions are anything but pure for my wife and I's child."He snaps, pointing the dagger at Elijah's chest instead. "You trying to b the better Father for my child."

" Is that what it is? You are once again worried that you will be left behind? Has history taught you nothing? We don't abandon you, Nik, you drive us away!" Rebekah says, softishly.

" Is that so? What have I done lately, other than cooperate? I bow down to you, brother, to make up for daggering you. For the greater good of our plan to reclaim our home, a safe place to raise my child. Looked the other way, sister, while you repeat the same cycle with Marcel. Falling again for a man you shouldn't be with, while he controls the empire that we built! That he took! Now, I make no excuses for past sins. But in the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me-- to believe in me, to believe my intentions for my own child were pure-- you chose to stand against me, to side with my enemies. I wanted our home back. Now I have it. So, I'm going to live there with my wife and child to be. And the two of you... you can stay here together and rot." Angrily, he shoves the dagger into Elijah's hand, taking my hand and leaving them standing in shock.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ooh, the drama... Right now, I really want a bowl of sweet corn and garden peas... I 'am' normal.

S.E

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.6K 382 33
What would will happen when the unknown twin sister to Hope Mikaelson's finally meets her family for the very first time only not in her timeline? Th...
2.2K 69 25
Tyler Lockwood is angry, vengeful and a hybrid lusting to retaliate against the Original Hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson who took everything from him. Trave...
62.6K 1K 17
Christy Lockwood was a normal 21 year old, at least that's was everyone thought. She was actually a werewolf, she broke the curse when she was 16...
1.1K 74 47
"Hurry your ass up, Tyler!!" "He can eat a dick, see if I care!" "If you want to marry her, you gotta get my permission first!" "Wait, what?" ~~~~~~...