Naruto: The Dojutsu Miracle

By fireball368

A young Naruto saves Hinata from an attempted kidnap by ninja from Kumo only to be blinded by the ninja in re... More

Attempted Kidnapping
Medical Results
A Donor is Found
Eye Transplant
A Miracle No One Foresaw
Meeting Hinata
Council Meeting is Called
Suprise Adoption
Breaking the News to Him
Dinner With the Uchihas
Settling in With the Hyūga
Training With the Hyūga
Life With the Uchiha
A Fight Between Brothers
Failing Like a Pro
Should the story go on?

Upgrade

15.8K 372 24
By fireball368

Deep down in Naruto's mind scape laid a great and powerful demon. A being made completely of chakra. There was no need for the village to worry about it getting out since it was trapped there behind giant, thick red prison bars were it has been since Naruto's birth.

The fox woke from its nap and lifted its head.

"Hmm my jailer has received a gift," thought the fox.

He sensed the change in his container after the transplant. The boy now had a pair of eyes with untapped potential to gain byakugan and sharingan.

The fox glanced at the form of the unconscious boy. Curled up in a ball, outside of his cage, and away from his reach.

I shall enhance and upgrade those eyes so that my container will be powerful and will have no trouble defending himself. If he dies because of this stupid seal so can I. And I can't have my jailer looking weak in the face of my other siblings and their containers," thought the fox.

"I watched your fight with the human who took away your fight. You displayed very little skill and left yourself open to an attack. I will fix your incompetence," said Kyuubi knowing full well that the boy could not hear him.

"Your chakra coils are just now developing so I can make these changes possible. I will be able to implant it into your body using my chakra. Be grateful brat," said the Kyuubi.

With that in mind the fox got to work changing the boy's new eyes for the better. After everything was done the fox went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.3K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
93.7K 2.4K 32
Konoha, a wonderful village where a pair of twins live. the twins naruto and naoki are trying to fulfill their dreams, but there's nothing without ha...
545K 12.3K 42
By: Nyce456-After Naruto failed to return Sasuke, he was banished from the village. six years later, with the Akatuski and Sound defeated, The Cloud...
612K 19.5K 28
Hinata Hyuga, a shy, nerd, athletic junior in high school who likes to keep everything on the down low. Her four best girl-friends, however, are Kono...