Sirens Voice (Magi Fanfic)

By Lonely_Tomato

In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*Spartos Special*
A/N
Chapter 8
*Blessings*
*Wedding day*
A/N
*Sham Lash*
*Sham Lash Pt.2*
*Sham Lash Pt 3*

Chapter 5

4.3K 117 11
By Lonely_Tomato

*Edited*

Jasmine POV

We were on a ship, on our way to the Reim Empire. I was enjoying the view of Sin and Ja'far getting taught by Rurumu.

They were both passed out on the floor after getting a 'Rurumu chop'

"Are they alive?" Hinahoho asked walking up to his wife. "You got this chief- uh, Ja'far" the two help their ex-master get up.

"Haha, good job you both deserve a good meal today!" I shouted, helping Sin up. "Jazz~ Why don't you need to learn this?"

I smiled, glancing a Rurumu slightly, "I am...she's much worst with me then you " I sweat dropped remember all the times she would hit me, threaten me, and made me feel uncomfortable.

"Haha! That's my beautiful wife!" Hinahoho praised while hugging her from behind. After I sat Sin on the table, I got lunch from the kitchen for everyone.

"Yes! Did you make this jazz?! You have the best food!" Shouted Sin, causing another smack from Rurumu muttering something about manners.

I laughed along with everyone. We just talked about what Reim is like, about out favorite hobbies, and everything else.

Sin when back to their lesson, not before Rurumu reminded me about our lesson later tonight. I walked up to the front of the ship started to sing, Practicing with my power to see what I can do.

The valley green was so serene
In the middle ran a stream so blue...
A maiden fair, in despair, once had met her true love there and she told him...
She would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

Her eyes believed in mysteries
She would lay amongst the leaves of amber
Her spirit wild, heart of a child, yet gentle still and quiet and mild and he loved her...
When she would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

When all was done, she turned to run
Dancing to the setting sun as he watched her
And ever more he thought he saw
A glimpse of her upon the moors forever
He'd hear her say...
"Promise me , when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

While singing I was dancing by myself. Hand up, and pretending I'm dancing with someone else.

That was until I felt someone grab my hand and took the lead. I looked up to meet with familiar golden eyes watching me softly.

I started to sing again, same song this time with more feeling. I felt myself get red, watching the rest of the team. They were watching our performance. 

I was about to stop that was until Sin just smiled at me to continue. I looked around as I sang, seeing if there were any changes going on, nothing was happening.

"It's getting late, time for bed. Jasmine, your lesson starts again tomorrow morning!" Rurumu said, getting with with Ja'far and walked away to the lower cabins.

As everyone left to sleep, Sin walked up to me from behind. "Jazz, you have the most charming voice." He softly spoke a little.

I turned as quickly as possible getting frustrated, "Thanks, but nothing happened...I don't understand why."

Unknown to me, I grabbed my throat curious why nothing was happening. Maybe I need to have more feeling, I remember the looks those soldiers had in parthevia, I was mad in those moments.

"Maybe it's not singing?" I looked in shock up "What do you mean? Sirens are known for their singing..." He just shrugged leaning against the rail beside me thinking as well.

"Well, you did say in Parthevia, when you got mad those soldiers did as you said. Though when you sing, nothing happens. Maybe they are two different abilities?" he summarized. It's still a mystery what a siren actually is, even for a sailor who knows the myth and legends.

"I should've asked more back in Imuchakk, the Chief seemed to know a lot..." I muttered, throwing my head back groaning. Im so frustrated not understanding anything!

"We can when we go back, together!" Sin threw a cocky grin my way making me laugh, "Your such a cocky person Sin hah" 

"Hey! At least I'm not a serious old hag!" He teased back, I lightly slap him shoulder laughing.

"And this, is why we are best friends" I muttered as we continued to walked the sun set for the night.

~~~

We made it to Reim, the other set up shop while I walked around. I wanted to scout the area before I came back. While walking I saw an older merchant walking by me, he looked at me for a second before giving me a fatherly smile.

"Huh?" Confused I followed him to a cart full of the merchandise we just brought from Imuchakk.

I was about to walk up to the stand until I heard a coin dropping behind me and a gasp.

"Sin? Do you know what's going on?" I asked walking to the purple-hair teen. He looked shocked at the stand and replied to me, "It's...a long story. The rest went back to Imuchakk, me and you are staying here to get some papers done."

I groaned at the thought of paperwork. I followed him to the merchant I saw earlier this morning.

"Hey, I saw you this morning near the port!" I mention as soon as we got closer. He saw both Sin and I and gave us a strange look.

"I see, you aren't mad I'm reselling your good?" He ask, ignoring me entirely. "No, it was our fault for being so naive. Hey! Why not get a bite with us?" Sin asked giving off a wide smile.

~~~

"You did what?!?!" I yelled. I smacked his head after I found out that ALL our goods were basically taken from us with no profit at all.

"Sin! How could you do that?! Now they placed the market prices, and gain huge profits! AGH! I can't believe you sometimes!" I yelled.

"I'M SORRY JAZZ! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!" He responded in between smacks. I stopped when I heard the gentlemen in front of us laughing. "You are both quite the interesting couple"

I rolled my eyes at the thought, "I guess that's one way to put it..."

We talked about different things, like the economy in Balbadd, how this guys name is Harun, and that he offered to write us a letter of recommendation for the Union.

"Well, it's been nice chatting with you both, but I must get going. Remember you've got one month to get 1,000 gold coins! I see you after the Month." He said while leaving.

"Hm interesting fellow" Sin commented taking a drink. I agreed, something about him was weird though, oh well.

"Uh...Excuse me? The gentlemen that just left just rented a room for you both, paid in full." One of the maids said coming to us. Blushing while looking at Sin slightly.

Hn I don't like her....

We walked to the room getting ready for bed, until I realized, "Why is there only one bed?"

Sin was already laying down staring at Baal, he just shrugged, "Maybe because he thought we were a couple haha. Your response didn't help defend our case anyway!"

I pouted, "But that wasn't what I meant..." I gave up, laying next to him. He was in deep thought until he voiced something

"Something I can only do?"

I sat up, looking down at the sword in his hand, "Ya'know Sin, When we were kids, I would always love the stories you told me about your father."

He looked at me with a confused look before I continued, "Your sword, has so many scars, from when we captured Baal to now. I'm sure other would love to hear them too."

His eyes got wide in understanding, "Jazz! You are amazing! I know exactly what we can do now!"

I just smiled at his excited expression. "Now go to sleep, doofus"

~~~

A Month has passed, Sin and I have done good so far. Nowhere near 1,000 gold coins though, I watched as Sin tell his tale.

"After we caught the dungeon Valefor, was a celebration in the town of Imuchakk! That's when a beautiful voice was heard through out the village..." That cued my singing. I helped make the story more real and use my power to help them get dazed a little. "It was the beginning to a great Adventure!" Sin finished

As we were collecting the coins, we noticed a familiar face in the crowd. "Ah! It's Harun!" I yelled to Sin. We both ran up to him, proud of what we were able to do.

"I see, very clever. The tales of dungeon that only someone whose been in a dungeon can tell. Unique and still thrilling." He comments smiling down on us.

"Don't praise just me! It was Jasmine who came up with the idea after you left. Plus her voice made the people feel the story even more." Sin bragged. I rubbed my head embarrassed, "It was nothing really..."

"Though we couldn't make it to the amount we needed. So please! Grant me a favor and give us more time! I promised I would get it, and I will!"Sin shouted, I stand next to him with the same determined look.

We can do it! We just need more time!

*Plop*

At that moment a sack of gold coins were dropped in front of us, "Let just say this is my listening fee for the great show." I looked shocked at the bag

"Who are you? You're not just a merchant" I said, knowing Sin is still in shock.

"Your Highness!"

...

"You're a King?!" You and your friend shouted. Harun, or King Radash, laughed at us. " I will help support your dream Sinbad and Jasmine. I hope the day comes we will be doing business again, but both as Kings, and Queen of course."

"Ah! That reminds me! We aren't dating!!" I shouted remember sharing a bed with Sin for the last month.

Harun looked confused for a moment before bursting out laughing. Freaking out is guards and us a little, "Oh my! I do apologize then! It must've been weird sharing that one bed room for a month then. From how you both treat each other I was almost sure you're a couple. Haha!"

You pouted and Sin just chuckled, "It's fine, I wouldn't mind anyway!" You looked at him shocked, red in the face. "W-WHAT?!"

He laughed poking at your red cheeks, "Teasing~"

"...Jerk"

~~~

Time has passed since we got our permit to trade in Reim. The group came back to only be shocked that we met the King of Balbadd, bought a warehouse, and wrote a book about the Adventures Of Sinbad and Jasmine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this far!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
236K 8.7K 20
Princess (Y/N) hails from the country of Tenrou, where she is known not only as an incredible dancer, but as the next to take the throne. When a pair...
7.6K 181 35
This is a fan fiction of what some of the Magi crew would do in our world as kittens.... For a while... Hehe read to find out more NONE OF THESE CHAR...
860 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...