ITCH || J.JK (21+)

By golden_usagi17

"You're just the girl I fucked once, I'm just the boy you liked a lot. You've treated me like a normal human... More

ITCH
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
Must READ

0.10 [Last Chapter]

11.1K 248 53
By golden_usagi17

0.10

Several hours later, you stood in front of the mirror, wearing a knee length plum dress which accentuated your curves really well. Jungkook would be there any minute and you felt flutters in your stomach already.

You pull out your phone to call Jungkook, when it starts to vibrate. The flutters in your stomach intensified when you saw Jungkook’s picture flashing on your screen.

“Babe, I’m here,” he said as you answered the call.

“Will be there in a minute”, you sang smiling.

××

“Keep your eyes on the road, Jungkook.”
“But why do you have to look so hot!” He whined.

You smiled sheepishly to yourself. You peeked a look at him. His hair was slightly parted exposing his forehead and his strong features. His white t-shirt clung to his body, shaping his chest. His arm veins popped out as he clutched the car's steering wheel.

He noticed you looking at him and smirked.

“Are you checking me out, Y/N?”

“Maybe,” you whisper biting down on your lower lip.

His gaze darkens as he looks at you saying, “I can’t wait to get back.”

You feel pools forming in your groin at his words. Jeez... how can he do that!

××

He takes your hand as he leads you inside a fancy restaurant. “Are you ready to meet them?” he asks you.

You nod nervously. He smiles.

“Don’t worry, I’m certain they’ll like you.”

Jungkook takes you to the private section of the restaurant and leads you to the table where Jimin, Taehyung and Jin were already sitting. They stand up as you approach them. They greet you warmly and shower compliments on you making you blush.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung you can cal--" Taehyung warmly approached you first only to be latched away by Jungkook.

"Hyung... Like I said, she's a fan okay? She knows all of you." The maknae said, trying so hard for his hyungs to understand.

You stood there awkwardly as you waited for them to invite you to sit. Jungkook being the nearest one pushed a chair for you to sit. You mumbled him your thanks before finally letting yourself get indulged at their small convo.

Jin giving you glances every now and then, he would roll his eyes on you whenever you smile to him. That making you feel unwanted and conscious.

"Yah! Stop doing that to her!" Jimin smacked the elders head.

"What did I do?!"

"You keep snorting at her... I know that we both here are jealous because Jungkook's ignoring us for her! But please! Jin hyung, she's still a fan." Jimin scolded Jin like he was the older guy while you listened to them whilst having Taehyung closely sat next to you and chattering like he's trying to make Jungkook jealous.

Which he's really doing on purpose.
Seeing the maknae staring daggers at him whilst pouting is just so cute for his eyes.

"Tch. Shut up Chim! I'm not gay for Jungkook like you!" Jin retorted back.

"Wha- no I'm not!" Jimin grew flustered at Jin's remark. "I'm j-just doing th-this for JiKook shippers ya' know!"

Chuckling at that. . . you let yourself be engrossed by their tiny little fights and nonsense while waiting for the others to arrive.

Jungkook face palmed himself. Having internal despair at the sight and childishness of his hyungs. A scowl was already plastered on his face. That fact making you giggle more.

"Oh hey! What did we miss?"

A voice popped from behind. The two stopped from bickering so as Taehyung stopped from shamelessly trying to flirt with you, turning your gazes at the entrance. . . there stood the rap line. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi arrived.

"I repeat, what did we miss?" Hoseok asked again. His eyes landing on you as his lips formed a heart shape smile. "Hi there!"

"H-Hi." You greeted him back. A flush of pink tinting the apples of your cheeks. Your eyes sparkling at the sight of seven boys that you fangirl-ed a lot.

It was an ARMY's dream come true.

"So... This the chick you've been crazy about? Huh kook?" Namjoon puckered his lips at the maknae, preventing his lips to suppress a smile.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as his ears grew red. "Hyung!"

You couldn't believe what you've heard. That mere fact making you instantly grew redder if that's even possible and your heart hammering inside your chest.

"What?"

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Oh. If this is the girl then, what is this idiot doing here sitting beside her?" Yoongi glowered at Taehyung as the latter just grinned sheepishly. "Get outta Kookie's supposedly seat!"

Yoongi immediately took Taehyung's ear leading him to stand up and winced as he dropped into a different seat.

××

"Here's your order mam and sirs." The waiter placed your orders neatly on the table.

"Wow! Leggo and dig in!" Hoseok giddily exclaimed and its not even a second when everyone started digging in.

Jin and Jimin giving you glares as Jungkook shyly offers you some of his food by feeding you which you embarrassingly and gladly accepts. Damn we all know that he isn't this shy when it comes to in between your legs!

"Ya' know. . ." Jin started staring at you. "It's not that I hate you. . . its just that, I'm worried."

Your gaze met his as the table suddenly went silent. "Huh? Wh-What do you mean? Why are you worried. . ."

Jungkook was about to speak, but was shushed by Namjoon. "You listen to him kid. This will be important to hear."

Jin snorted at him.

The appa and eomma as we all can see. ^_____^

"I'm worried about you and Jungkook." He started again. "I understand what you both two feel. I mean, everyone in this table is certain about what you feel for each other. Damn it was obvious, kay?"

"But we aren't a thin--"

"Sshh!" You were cut off by Jin. "As I was saying. . . I just don't want our maknae hurt. Please don't hurt him."
It took you a short awhile, but you nodded at that.

"Me too! I want to say something." Jimin raised his hand before glancing at you and Jungkook. "You make Jungkook happy and it's nice because he would clean the whole dorm by just hearing your name or by just receiving a reply from you. . .i won't stop you both, but please don't get caught."

The stare that Jimin was giving you was intense yet pleading. You yourself don't even know why they're acting like this.

"Uhm... Guys, Jungkook and I are just friends." You sighed.

"Yeah we know." Yoongi spoked, almost abruptly. "That's why both of you, Jin hyung and Jimin. Stop being a mother to Jungkook and let the kid take a step on his own. You're ruining his moves ya' know?"

Jin nervously laughed. "Oh! Are we?"

"We are?" Jimin giggled as well, his eyes landing on a pouty Jungkook who had his forehead creased.

"But admit it! It was fun talking to Y/N!" Taehyung chuckled pointing at you.

"What's that supposed to do with the conversation right now?" Hoseok sipped at his juice as he looked at Taehyung as if he's an alien who got lost in the human world.

"Eh, I was off the topic?" Tae asked.

"Pretty much." Namjoon mumbled. "Tae, I can't believe you got no jams as well!"

You giggled at that remark. Jimin  suddenly widening his eyes as it latched into Namjoon.

"Excujj meee-!" He was about to prance at Namjoon when Jungkook cut him off.

"Tch. Hyung, its supposed to be pardon okay?" He held Jimin back to his seat. "You say 'Pardon' rather than 'Excujj me'."

"Hahahaha!" You couldn't help it. You laughed so hard at them. "You guys are so extra! Are y'all always like this?"

××

Through out the so-so dinner with bangtan. Your smile never left as you get to know them better and the fact that they accepts you as Jungkook's friend and soon to be flirt-mate according to Taehyung is one of the greatest thing that makes you happy. You felt warm.

Oh... Not to mention, you felt a warm hand too under your dress.

Jungkook's hand was placed on your thigh. He was teasingly giving you some squeezes and strokes. A shudder was running through your spine as the innocently-acting maknae laughs along with his hyungs. Your cheeks were flushed red and it was no use to push his hands away because whenever you do. . . he just placed it back and would go higher towards your hip. It was driving you insane how his fingers draw circles on your inner thigh and how his forefinger starts to slide its way inside your panties. Then yet, he was talking to his hyungs like a bouncy bunny he is.

"Yah! Are you okay?" Hoseok asked you with concern written all over his face. "You look red."

"I...I..uh... I'm fi-fine." You stuttered. Almost turning into a whine.

They all stared at you for a brief seconds before dubiously nodding and continuing their chats.

Jungkook smirked to himself as he felt your wetness at the tip  of his fingers. He turned his gaze at you as he shyly smiled at you. You gulped multiple times, trying to stop him through pleading eyes.

He did.

He let out a dry chuckle before pulling his fingers and hands out. Drawing his forefinger close towards his lips as he seductively sucked on it. Eyes on you. Your cheeks burning and your heart pounding at the sight of him having a taste of you in public. The fact that his hyungs were there didn't helped at all... What if they noticed? What if someone saw? What if they knew?

Fortunately, none had gave their attention to the both of you as they are all engrossed with the conversation.

The dinner ended on a good note. All the members had given you their phone numbers. Taehyung even offered to take you out to show you around the city, much to Jungkook’s displeasure.

On your way back, both of you kept silent. Both thinking about what was to happen next.

××

The flutters of your stomach which had died down in the presence of others were back multiplied by 100x as Jungkook pulled in the parking lot of your hotel. Jungkook looked at you with soft eyes and said, “Thank you for coming here, Y/N.”

As you get out of the car, he pushes you against the bonnet and
He grabs your face between his hands, forcing you to look up into his ardent eyes. You gasp, and his mouth swoops down. He’s kissing you, violently. Briefly your teeth clash, then his tongue is in your mouth.

You kiss him back, your hands knotting in his hair, pulling it, hard. He groans, a low sexy sound in the back of his throat. 

He pulls back, “Oh Y/N, I’ve waited for this for so long.”

××

Jungkook cups your face between his hands and tenderly kisses your lips. Your body buckles forward and your feel his hardened crotch. You grind your hips rubbing your sex against his crotch making him hiss.

Pulling back, he makes quick work of your dress and bra and pushes you on the bed. He quickly undresses and hovers above you trailing sweet kisses down your neck to your cleavage. He sucks your hardened nipples, torturing it lavishly with his tongue and gently grazing it with his teeth.

“Oh Jungkook, please..” you beg him.

He smirks and continues his torture, “What do you want Y/N?”

You’re a panting mess, burning with lust and desire. “You!” you manage to say.

His hand moves to your sex. He gently pinches your clit before sliding in a finger inside you.

“And, why do you want me?” he questions as he teasingly inserts another finger in you and strokes your clit with his thumb.

“Ohh Jungkook...” you pant as you buckle your head backwards surrendering yourself to him.

“I won’t go further till you don’t answer me, Y/N,” he teases, now grazing your earlobe as he continues assaulting your sex.

He look up at him, “Because I love you.”

“Oh baby, I love you too” he whispered lovingly and pushed his member inside you.

He leans over and pulls you upright so that you are practically sitting on him. His hands move up to your breasts, and he tugs gently on your nipples. You groan, tossing your head back against his shoulder. He flexes his hips deliciously filling you again and again.

He coils one hand around your waist and he pushed harder into you, making you cry out again. And the torturous rhythm starts. His breathing grows harsher and harsher matching yours.

You feel the familiar quickening deep inside and you explode around him, unravelling in your ecstasy and he follows filling you up with his warm liquid.

Your head is on his chest, your cheek nestled his sternum. He smoothens your hair, and his hand runs down your back, caressing you as his breathing calms.

“Let’s be happy together for a while Y/N.”

---£πD---

Z: Thank you so much for reading this book! Iysm~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 15.4K 43
"Even if you wanna rape her, Go ahead. But let me watch at least .... I can't deny that she has a nice body " β€’β€’A story about two who were not meant...
6.7K 460 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...
2K 362 9
You were property, a casualty of an archaic law, but he didn't see you that way. You're an elemental witch, leaving the country of your birth to be...
314K 11.6K 50
Jung Y/n, the young student, has been given the chance to go to a very well maintained college with Biology as her major. Her professor seems to have...