Metamorphosis | Akakuro ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but t... More

Ichi
Ni
San
Yon
Roku
Nana
Hachi
Kyuu
Juu
Juu Ichi
Bonus Chapter
End

Go

1.4K 79 13
By gay-ikemen

Kuroko

"Are you okay, Kuroko?" Akashi-kun asked, stifling his laughter. I blushed brightly and looked at him in shock.

"Uhm, w-what?"

"Your nose," he snickered, both eyes shining in amusement. "It was bleeding."

"Guess it is," I mumbled as I held Akashi-kun's handkerchief to hide my bright red face.

Did I just assume that Akashi-kun was going to kiss me? That was so embarrassing! What was I thinking?!

He cleared his throat in attempt to stop the incoming laughter but I glared at him and lightly pushed him away from me, causing him to smile innocently. Oh he is anything but innocent.

"I know your weakness, Akashi-kun." I threatened, but he didn't seem to be phased at all.

"Enlighten me then." Akashi-kun chuckled and smirked at me.

"Don't tempt me." I warned, taking a step closer to him but he stood his ground.

"You don't look intimidating with my handkerchief pressed against your bleeding nose," he grinned, and I scowled at him. "Remove that piece of cloth and I'll definitely be intimidated by how beautiful you are."

"Akashi-kun!" I exclaimed, pressing my palms against my flushed face.

"Yes Kuroko?" Came a cheeky reply. I groaned and shouted with a muffled voice.

"Stop being mean!"

"What is this? Is Kuroko Tetsuya ordering me around?"

I dropped my hand and stared at him with a blank expression as I backed him up to the wall. He raised his eyebrows at me and I saw a small smirk on his stupidly attractive face.

"Well?"

"..."

With one last step, I successfully managed to back him up to the wall with our faces merely inches away from each other.

I stared intently into his eyes, and noticed a glint of playfulness in it with a slight trace of sorrow. I frowned then my eyes unintentionally flickered down to his soft looking, kissable lips.

I wonder what It'd be like to kiss Stop it inner thoughts! Now is not the time!

His lips suddenly curved into a smirk and I realized that I've been staring at his lips longer than I should have. My eyes widened in horror and I looked up only to be met by Akashi-kun's smug face.

"Having a little fun there, Kuroko?"

"Y-You idiot!" I cried out, pulling my hand back and hitting him square on the gut as my cheeks burned in embarrassment. Akashi-kun groaned loudly and instantly clutched his stomach.

"D-Did you just use your ignite pass on me?"

"I may or may not."

"Oh? Interesting." he chuckled despite the situation he was in

"Stupid Akashi-kun." I muttered under my breath before walking away and heading towards my usual room in the mansion, without turning back.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Akashi-kun, good night!" I called out and entered the room, quickly closing the door behind me.

Once I was inside, I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I whispered to myself.

I sighed and plopped myself down on the neatly made bed. I stared up at the ceiling and recalled the events that happened tonight.

Akashi-kun smiled at me twice, which rarely happened. I get to stay here with him for three weeks, and if that wasn't crazy enough, he held me close to him and I assumed that he was going to kiss me.

What a crazy night!

I went to scream into my hands and I felt a soft fabric against my face. I went to look at it and I noticed that I was still holding onto Akashi-kun's handkerchief. I stared at the object in contemplation and a sudden thought crossed my mind once again.

What if it wasn't the handkerchief that I felt earlier? What if it was Akashi-kun's...Oh God inner thoughts! I told you to stop already! I feel like a high school girl who has an obsessive crush on her senpai.

I groaned in frustration and rolled over to bury my face into the soft pillow.

A crush on Akashi-kun? Don't be ridiculous inner thoughts, Akashi-kun is like a brother to me, I don't see him that way.

But still...

I rolled onto my side and looked at the handkerchief, there was a faint bloodstain on it and I cursed my clumsy self.

But if you didn't fall down at the first place, you wouldn't be holding his handkerchief right now.

Why was I even glad that I tripped? Ugh.

I pulled the fabric up to my nose and inhaled it, sighing in content at the calming scent.

Stupid Akashi-kun...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...
68.6K 2.4K 15
❝ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! ❞ ❝We all know that's bullshit ❞ It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
13.7K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
33.2K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...