Not This Time | NARUTO|

By akatsukislut

Book I "If you had the power to save someone but didn't use it, does that make you scum or worse then scum?"... More

Disclaimer
Kekkei Genkai Sheet
Basics of naruto
Kage hike [1]
Accepted [2]
Public porn reader [3]
First day [4]
Never give up [5]
Fox Demons sound cooler [6]
Team [7]
Bell test? [8]
Cats to mist demons [9]
Training Till the cows come home [10]
Fates design [11]
Well shit.. [12]
Guess whos back! Back again [13]
Pandas,cats, and huge ass Fans [14]
Fuck this [15]
Forest of pedos[16]
Im not dying again [17]
Pre-lims [18]
Pervy sage [19]
Fairytales [20]
Sides [21]
Reason [22]
One tailed nap[23]
Polar Opposites [24]
Ojii-san![25]
Weasels and fish [26]
Slug Hunt begins [27]
First fate [28]
Tsunade [29]
Sanin standoff [30]
Choices [32]
Regret [33]
Am i a bad person? [34]
Angels fall [35]
Epilogue
Sequal!

Mask off ~bonus [31]

4.8K 319 47
By akatsukislut

Recap:
Tenshi, Naruto, Jiraiya, Shizune, and tonton arrive to help Tsunade against pedomaru and Kabuto.
"I had blacked out."
||

"Sakura-Chan, Sakura-Chan! Everything will be fine now dattebayo!" Naruto exclaims in glee as I follow in after him into duckbutts hospital room.

Leaning against the doorway I watch as Tsunade our new fifth Hokage, place her hand on Sasukes forehead, a greenish blue chakra emitting from her palm.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura squealed.

"Welcome back sleeping beauty." I smirked.
I watch the Uchiha silently as he sits up with a hollow look in his eye. Sakura tackles Sasuke in a hug. For a split second, jealously flashes in my eyes. I wasn't sure if Sakura's obsession with the ass has rubbed off on me but ever since that moment after I came back to life , I've been really questioning my sense of taste. Let me get this straight once again, I have never ever fancied Sasuke Uchiha nor found him attractive to say the least because of his shut for an excuse personality. I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual as we have no romantic chemistry. All we ever did was bicker like a bunch of old men playing shogi. Not to mention, I barely even had enough romantic "aww" book time with the uchiha to clarify this stupid jealous feeling. Wether it was the fact that I sat next to the guy for 3 years which made me immune to his nonexistent charms or my thing for red heads I didn't know but it was starting to be a real problem. Did the immunity wear off or something? I thought in annoyance.

My attention shifts to Naruto as he goes to say something else but stops. Eyeing the whiskered boy carefully, I look away in sympathy. From the way Sakura was hugging Sasuke, I'm sure that probably hurt him and  he's now finally realizing...that Sakura would never return his feelings. Naruto walks out the door but not without ushering us to another room.

"Huh? Lee's room is that way where are we goi-"

"KAKASHI!?!"

"Ten-Chan you didn't know Kakashi was in the hospital?"

I stare dumbfounded at my guardian resting in the bed. Apparently, Itachi and Kisame were in the village before we left and Kakashi went toe to toe with the elder uchiha getting caught in the same genjutsu Sasuke has been placed in.

I clench my fists in self anger. After I had checked in with Kakashi about the road trip, I had went even more MIA after that until i left with Naruto on the trip. I had spent so much of my time in the Summoning world training before, that I had grown accustomed to being away. If I had been strong I wouldn't have needed to train and would've been there to help him...

Doing the same thing with Sasuke, Kakashi wakes up a few seconds sitting up.

"How pathetic. I heard you got beat by 2 thugs? And you're supposed to be a genius."

"I'm sorry..."

Rolling my eyes at Tsunades taunting, I sit on Kakashis hospital bed not bothering to conceal my annoyance.

"Who told you to go and get yourself tsukuyomied, Idiot." I snap. Giving me a Sweatdrop, "Good to see you too, Tenshi."

"Oi Ten-Chan we're going to see lee now, you coming with?!"

"I'll be there in a sec." I call out.
Hearing the sound of the door close behind him I continue staring at my gravity defying haired guardian.

"How do you feel?"

Scratching his head with a sheepish look he chuckles dryly.

"I'm fine, tired but fine." Sighing inwardly at his lie I get up and make my way to the door.
I knew when he was lying just as he knew when I was lying. However, Kakashi wasn't the type to talk about his emotions and I wasn't gonna force him on that. Closing the door behind me, I half half way into Lee's room to hear his report.

"You're in no shape to carry out missions as a ninja."

I stare wide eyed at Lee feeling nothing but sympathy.

"Tsunade-Sama please don't jok-"

"The probability of this surgery succeeding is at most 50%. If it fails... you'll die." Tsunade says cutting off Guy. Scowling in sorrow at the statement I walk up to lee placing my hand on his shoulder in support.

"You should quit being a ninja and pursue a new path." Tsunade says a moment later.
Shaking my hand off, Lee gets up with his bangs shadowing his eyes and lumps out the room with his crutch.

Lee...
||

The next day I had made a stop at my favorite dango shop grabbing 3 sticks instead of 2 this time. As I make my way to the hospital to check on lee, Kakashi, and if i was really feeling compassionate DuckButt too, I catch sight of a familiar green jumpsuit on a bridge gazing at the sunrise.

"Lee?"

"Tenshi-Chan?!"

Walking up to him, I muster a closed eye smile rigidly offering him the stick of dango.
Flabbergasted by my actions he looks right and left pointing to himself not believing I'd actually ever offer a stick of my goodness.
Letting out a sigh I nod in reassurance with a soft look. Me and Lee may not be the best of friends but he had always been a rival of mine of sorts back then. Sure we grew out of our childish ways and I rarely saw the boy but that didn't mean I didn't care.

Taking the stick with a tint of red on his cheeks, he takes a bite of it. Taking the way he his eyes rolled to the back of his head in content as a sign of gratitude,: I lean on the rail next to him watching the  water below us.

"You know a sane person would tell you to not go through with that surgery."

Sensing him tense up next to me I see out of the corner of my eye that he visibly saddens.

"Good thing I'm not one."

Giving him a side glance, I smirk in challenge at his shocked stare.

"Last time I checked, it was 80-79 right? If you quit being a ninja now you won't ever be able to get even with me."

|special|

"Say, don't you wanna see it?"

Giving Narutos Cheshire like expression a bored look, I shove my hand in my pockets.
"He's been hiding it from us long enough." He says with a sly look.

"Hn see what?"

Being the dramatic person he is, he gives us a crazed look with a random flashlight increasing his creepyness.

"Kakashi-sensei's real face!"

Sakura freaked out by his proximity, punching him away with saucers for eyes.

"Cha what do you think you're doing!?"

"What nonsense, our mission is done for today. I'm going home." Sasuke responds.

Squinting at the to 'cool for us' uchiha as he walks away, I decide to add fuel to the fire of this potentially interesting activity. I bring my hands up to my mouth in a whispering motion.

"What if he has big lips?" He stops midstep.
Feeling myself smirk in triumph at his wavering form, I nudge Naruto with a sly smirk.

Just a little more...

"Maybe he has buck teeth, dattebayo."
Sasuke freezes momentously. Checkmate. I snicker mentally as they imagine Kakashi with buck teeth.
||

"For all 4 of you to treat me."
Teuchi sets Kakashis bowl of ramen down in front of him. After thinking we were scheming something bad like snow falling on him or his ramen exploding, he crosses his arms skeptically.

"But it's unusual for all of you to treat me."
Feeling myself along with the others tense up I eye the masked nin trying to play cool.

"Or are you scheming something."

I nudge Naruto with sweat staining my forehead hoping he could cover for us.

"W-what are you talking about?" Sakuras pitches in as well urging Kakashi to eat his ramen. He has to take off his mask to eat his ramen.

Breaking his chop sticks apart, me, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura eye him cautiously. Seeing him place his fingers ready to pull down his mask, I hear my heart hammering in my chest.

Almos-

"Ah Sasuke-kun what a coincidence."

"MOVE BITCH!"
||

After spending a whole damn day of trying to figure out what's behind his mask, we got ziltch. "Mission abort, we'll get em next time." I sigh in exhaustion, waving bye to the team as we part ways.

Walking through the door I see Kakashi lounging on the couch reading his porn book.
I've lived with him for 3  years and the fact I don't know the face of the person I live with ticks me off. Now determined more than ever, I walk in front of the couch; a glare settled on my face. If none of the other ways worked then I guess I was gonna have to do it the straight forward way.

"Show me your face. Now."

Pausing for a moment with a sweatdrop he sets his book down beside him.

"Ah Tenshi-chan? What brings you to this topic?" Kakashi chuckles nervously.
Narrowing my eyes in impatience I take a step forward making him tense.

"Mask off. Both of them."

"A-alright alright..." Reaching his fingers up like before, I hear my heart hammering in my chest. Pulling down both of his masks slowly my eyes widen in pure awe at the sight.

Once both my masks were off, the Hatake stared at his student in expectance waiting for her to fawn over him. Now Kakashi wasn't one to brag but there was a reason why he wore the mask. However, He didn't expect her to do what happened next. Face flushed in awe, his eyes follow her collapsing figure.

"I didn't think you'd faint..."
||
~Author-sama
This is like alittle fun bonus chapter 👏🏻
🚧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
3.5K 88 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
31.4K 1.4K 34
"Out of all of the worlds I could have gotten, it just had to be this one. As if there wasn't a plethora of Naruto inserts already... Oh well, at lea...
7.6K 247 15
This has a lot of mature content: You got a job at a luxury car dealer from Hashirama. This was a great thing for you since you never got an opportun...